2011 USC Football Prediction: The Trojans Will Go Undefeated

Jun 3, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: BleacherReport

With the start of the 2011 college football season looming in the headlights, it is time to start plotting the the Trojans' success for this year.

Comments
1,001 - 1,020 of 1,266 Comments Last updated May 20, 2013

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Uhhh...Cal Poly won the NC last year? Right? Yeah!!!
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly! But I am not too curious to hear the Rob or Brew In "spin" on this one, Blah-blah-blah... HaHa

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>TROJANS - SUN BOWL ON ON A HOLIDAY
BRUINS - HOLIDAY BOWL ON A WEEKDAY
Okay, smartass :/

Go Bruins anyway!

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Hearne, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Laugh real hard Hag, I am told there is a lot of asss there to laugh off! HaHa
Not on me Hon. Maybe your Mama! LOL!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Well I can probably wager that at least when you are manning a boat, the driver has all his teeth... HaHa
Unless I have guests going...jet skis are the ticket!

It's just like riding my bike versus driving. I prefer the bike!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly! But I am not too curious to hear the Rob or Brew In "spin" on this one, Blah-blah-blah... HaHa
Just as he did with CKD and CRN, he'll pretend to like it, because it may get the coach fired. Cracks me up when he tried to play that line! Spin, spin, spin.

What a wuss.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Go figure

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Bag of Hot Air Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>My inclination was correct that they would put your (B)ruins in a bowl close to home and on a Thursday evening. The networks know you dont travel well and are ratings poison. So yes remember my post that summarized exactly what your blue boys would be doing! HaHa
TROJANS - SUN BOWL ON ON A HOLIDAY
BRUINS - HOLIDAY BOWL ON A WEEKDAY
> Good luck to the pushover 7-5 USC Trajons against that 6-7 (huh?) Georgia Tech juggernaut in the SUN BLOCKED BOWL! Well, Coach Artie sees this contest as a very evenly matched football game. Neither one of those two teams could beat their way out of a wet paper bag. MMMMUUUUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!
>:)

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Good luck to the pushover 7-5 USC Trajons against that 6-7 (huh?) Georgia Tech juggernaut in the SUN BLOCKED BOWL! Well, Coach Artie sees this contest as a very evenly matched football game. Neither one of those two teams could beat their way out of a wet paper bag. MMMMUUUUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!
You're playing in the chicken gizzard bowl, people in glass houses shouldn't throw rocks.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

BigDumb Delusional Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're playing in one of the better non BCS bowls in Atlanta, I shouldn't throw rocks at you. If the BCS wouldn't have that stupid rule of a conference being able to send no more than two teams to a BCS bowl all the BCS Bowls would be filled with SEC teams.
> That's true!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

> Isn't the BCS National Championship game supposed to be between the two best teams in college football? Of course it is! Coach Artie is still trying to figure out how Notre Dame, who barely beat teams that could barely beat their way out of a wet paper bag, gets to play for the national championship. It' a disgrace to the college football fan. And, a dishonor to the seven or eight teams that are way better than the Frightened Iwish.
>:(
I B 4 BAMA

Anniston, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

NICK AND THe TIDE WILL PULL IT OUT...

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

ART DECO MAN wrote:
> Isn't the BCS National Championship game supposed to be between the two best teams in college football? Of course it is! Coach Artie is still trying to figure out how LSU, who barely beat teams that where minor league warm ups, got to play for the national championship last year. With our performance, it' a disgrace to the college football fan. And, a dishonor to the rest of the major conference teams. I apologize for my team's performance last year.
Good job Coach. Doesn't it feel nice to cut the charade and finally admit truth ;)

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

ART DECO MAN wrote:
> Isn't the BCS National Championship game supposed to be between the two best teams in college football? Of course it is! Coach Artie is still trying to figure out how Notre Dame, who barely beat teams that could barely beat their way out of a wet paper bag, gets to play for the national championship. It' a disgrace to the college football fan. And, a dishonor to the seven or eight teams that are way better than the Frightened Iwish.
Are you talking about #1 Notre Dame who will cross the 50? Hmmmmm I wonder if there has ever been a team that sucks so bad as to not even be able to cross the 50 in the NC game, they would really have to be pathetic.

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Not on me Hon. Maybe your Mama! LOL!
Sure thing FAT HAG. I heard they were going to change your city name to Rotundo Beach once you moved there. I bet you and your daughter just inhale the poi and pig like two gold diggers in their husbands wallets... HaHa
big pimpin

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>Are you talking about #1 Notre Dame who will cross the 50? Hmmmmm I wonder if there has ever been a team that sucks so bad as to not even be able to cross the 50 in the NC game, they would really have to be pathetic.
Damn Dan u really must be a Miss. dumb ass cause u keep saying shit that happen last year. Now what ND record last year? Now u want to live in the past. Remember what happen to ND when they played LSU in the Sugar Bowl that year. Brady Quinn is still scared of Tigers. Lol. It's time to get your head out your ass.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

PEE PEE PETE USC TROJAN EXTRAORDINAIRE wrote:
<quoted text>Good job Coach. Doesn't it feel nice to cut the charade and finally admit that Notre Dame doesn't belong in the BCS national championship game? ;)
> Actually, anyone with any college football knowledge and common sense should know that!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

BigDumb wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you talking about #1 Notre Dame who will cross the 50? Hmmmmm I wonder if there has ever been a team that sucks so bad as to not even be able to cross the 50 in the NC game, they would really have to be pathetic.
> No! The Coach is talking about this year's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay overrated, Notre Dame! Yes, the 2012 Notre Dame, who has one earned win against a borderline BCS quality team, <snicker> Choklahoma, and one stolen game against another borderline BCS quality team, Stanford. As for ND's other wins against the pathetic college football Jurassic era juggernauts that tackle football forgot... Navy, Purdue, Michigan, Michigan State, Pitt, Boston College, Wake Forest, and USC... The Coach is laughing his @ss off!#1 Notre Dame my @ss! Realistically, the Iwish should be #8 behind five SEC teams, plus, Oregon, and Kansas State. So, enjoy your bogus #1 ranking while it lasts, because January 7th reality is gonna hit your Frightened Iwish right in the kisser! BOOM!!! "Which way did he go George ... which way did he go?"

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Sure thing FAT HAG. I heard they were going to change your city name to Rotundo Beach once you moved there. I bet you and your daughter just inhale the poi and pig like two gold diggers in their husbands wallets... HaHa
Talking about your Mom again?
LOL!

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Talking about your Mom again?
LOL!
Me thinks the "Hag from Rotundo Bitch" should stick to online blogs like Cosmo and other articles that might try to fulfill her emptiness and desire for men (other then the late Don Ho) to actually care about what she says and does... HaHa

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> No! The Coach is talking about this year's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay overrated, Notre Dame! Yes, the 2012 Notre Dame, who has one earned win against a borderline BCS quality team, <snicker> Choklahoma, and one stolen game against another borderline BCS quality team, Stanford. As for ND's other wins against the pathetic college football Jurassic era juggernauts that tackle football forgot... Navy, Purdue, Michigan, Michigan State, Pitt, Boston College, Wake Forest, and USC... The Coach is laughing his @ss off!#1 Notre Dame my @ss! Realistically, the Iwish should be #8 behind five SEC teams, plus, Oregon, and Kansas State. So, enjoy your bogus #1 ranking while it lasts, because January 7th reality is gonna hit your Frightened Iwish right in the kisser! BOOM!!! "Which way did he go George ... which way did he go?"
Here are the facts, we are #1, we played a harder schedule than anyone in the SEC. The facts have been presented, if you choose to ignore them, that's fine with me, it is common with the ignorant.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr Bruin For Life 27,042
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 4 hr Buffalo Bull 1,324
Jacksonville Jaguars Have 2nd Best Odds for Top... 9 hr FLORIDA SWAMPER 2
Patriots finish seson at 16-0 (Dec '07) 9 hr Kevin 32
Welker not thinking retiring 'at all' after con... 19 hr Flatulence Fred 17
College Football Countdown | No. 5: UCLA Tue Brew In 1
High school to retire Blake Bortles jersey Tue Checkdown Chad 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

NCAA Sports People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••