2011 USC Football Prediction: The Trojans Will Go Undefeated

Jun 3, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: BleacherReport

With the start of the 2011 college football season looming in the headlights, it is time to start plotting the the Trojans' success for this year.

Comments (Page 47)

Showing posts 921 - 940 of1,266
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#946
Nov 13, 2012
 
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>I see it in every post!

I also see how hurt you got when I proved how old you are with the BVD remark. If you hadn't been so hurt, you'd never have started calling me Old Man. Aw, so sad.

Keep crying. We all love it!!!(You have Buckeyes, Irish and Trojans all laughing at your sorry, old, saggy ass!)
Please you OLD FAT FUT!

I got no tears. Booking planes, hotels and box seat tickets.

Poor poor Trojan!

LMAO!!!!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#947
Nov 14, 2012
 
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Please you OLD FAT FUT!
I got no tears. Booking planes, hotels and box seat tickets.
Poor poor Trojan!
LMAO!!!!
Still crying! Love it!

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#948
Nov 14, 2012
 
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks FATTY!
You can't even BEND down!
LMAO!
Keep posting.
Why would I want to Bend down? I see you are back to the name calling.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#949
Nov 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Please you OLD FAT FUT!
I got no tears. Booking planes, hotels and box seat tickets.
Poor poor Trojan!
LMAO!!!!
So you work for a travel agency, that is how you run into famous people. Now I might believe you have actually spoken to some of the names that you have dropped. Did you remember to credit their frequent flyer miles?

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#950
Nov 14, 2012
 
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks FATTY!
You can't even BEND down!
LMAO!
Keep posting.
Am I supposed to "BEND down" to pick up the latest name that you drop?

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#951
Nov 14, 2012
 
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I want to Bend down? I see you are back to the name calling.
Name calling? LMAO!

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#952
Nov 14, 2012
 
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
So you work for a travel agency, that is how you run into famous people. Now I might believe you have actually spoken to some of the names that you have dropped. Did you remember to credit their frequent flyer miles?
No I'm LUCKY enough to go to any games I want to. The only one getting FF miles is our corporate account. Name dropping, sorry Hon can't help to know the folks you know.

But you might ask Trojan about his relatives OJ, Barkley, Kiffen.

LMAO!

Fat Dan you seem to be angry at life. Be happy life has lots to offer.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#953
Nov 14, 2012
 
Dan doesn't need to ask me about OJ, Lane and Matt being part of my family. I'm sure the Irish are just as tight.

Of course, you'd never be able to comprehend that kind of bond. You've shown it over & over again.

Dan, in case you don't recall, the idiot claimed I was name dropping when I stated we were family. Don't get ay stupider than that old hag.

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#954
Nov 14, 2012
 
Trojan wrote:
Dan doesn't need to ask me about OJ, Lane and Matt being part of my family. I'm sure the Irish are just as tight.
Of course, you'd never be able to comprehend that kind of bond. You've shown it over & over again.
Dan, in case you don't recall, the idiot claimed I was name dropping when I stated we were family. Don't get ay stupider than that old hag.
Your FAMILY! Delusional OLD MAN!

CRY ON, SC!

CRY ON!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#955
Nov 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Your FAMILY! Delusional OLD MAN!
CRY ON, SC!
CRY ON!
LOL! Bet you consider the guy who lives with you and pays to screw you is family. He's not your husband. He's a customer...a John.

No worries. You're still to stupid to comprehend it.

Cry on, Old Hag!

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#956
Nov 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Bet you consider the guy who lives with you and pays to screw you is family. He's not your husband. He's a customer...a John.
No worries. You're still to stupid to comprehend it.
Cry on, Old Hag!
OLD MAN your rap is old. Can't you find some new material?

YAWN!

CRY ON USC!

CRY ON!
Anonymous

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#957
Nov 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
OLD MAN your rap is old. Can't you find some new material?
YAWN!
CRY ON USC!
CRY ON!
LOL! Look who's talking!

Cry on, Old Hag!

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#958
Nov 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Look who's talking!
Cry on, Old Hag!
You're like a SCAB on an okole!

CRY ON TROJAN!

Location dummy!

LMAO!

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#959
Nov 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Trojan wrote:
Dan doesn't need to ask me about OJ, Lane and Matt being part of my family. I'm sure the Irish are just as tight.
Of course, you'd never be able to comprehend that kind of bond. You've shown it over & over again.
Dan, in case you don't recall, the idiot claimed I was name dropping when I stated we were family. Don't get ay stupider than that old hag.
I knew what you meant when you posted it. She wouldn't understand.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#960
Nov 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Well here are my predictions, Notre Dame will win at least 10 games this season. If we win this weekend then I will change it to 11.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#961
Nov 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
You're like a SCAB on an okole!
CRY ON TROJAN!
Location dummy!
LMAO!
More crying. LOL!

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#962
Nov 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
More crying. LOL!
No Hon you are!

CRY ON!

CHEAT ON!

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#963
Nov 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
More crying. LOL!
How many boys you got deflating balls this week?

CHEAT ON!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#964
Nov 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
No Hon you are!
CRY ON!
CHEAT ON!
None here. Just LAUGHING at you!

But feel free to keep crying. We see it in every post. LOL!

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#965
Nov 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
How many boys you got deflating balls this week?
CHEAT ON!
The real question is how many of your fairy tales are you going to bore us with this week.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 921 - 940 of1,266
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••