2011 USC Football Prediction: The Tro...

2011 USC Football Prediction: The Trojans Will Go Undefeated

There are 1266 comments on the BleacherReport story from Jun 3, 2011, titled 2011 USC Football Prediction: The Trojans Will Go Undefeated. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

With the start of the 2011 college football season looming in the headlights, it is time to start plotting the the Trojans' success for this year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#41 Aug 26, 2011
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>:o did you have a spiritual revival?
I see you are back Rob. You boys gonna pick a starting QB before the season begins? Bet you had hoped SOMEONE would have stood out by now...

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

#42 Aug 26, 2011
LMAO! Yeah that was def a joke. I'd never expect Minisota to win anything worth mentioning. Except for the Bowl game against Alabama.
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Hey everyone, Matt is now doing stand up comedy. HAHAHAHAHA... Good one Matt! To add to the routine, you may as well throw in UCLA - 49, Houston - 0. HAHAHAHAHA...
jim

Show Low, AZ

#43 Aug 28, 2011
TO ALL (including YOU, Chosen traveler!)
USC is going down to NOTRE DAME in South Bend!

The IRISH still need to get back to your
TROJANS from that 2005 BUSH (the fraud)
PUSH!

IRISH 24
USC 17

ITS TIME TO TAKE IT TO THE SPOILED CHILDREN
FROM CALIFORNIA!

GO IRISH!

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#44 Aug 29, 2011
> BBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAA AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! !

Hilarious!!!

The only thing the USCheaters will go undefeated in, is Lawn Darts ... maybe!!!
>:D

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#45 Aug 29, 2011
jim wrote:
PUSH!
IRISH 24
USC 17
FROM CALIFORNIA!
GO IRISH!
Yes, Go Irish. That team has been spoiled children much too long, and at the expense of my Bruins, and for that matter, your Irish. We are both tired of taking poundings from those Trojans! We Bruins want to be heard from again, please.

West Hollywood, CA

#46 Aug 29, 2011
ART DECO MAN wrote:
> The only thing the USCheaters will go undefeated in, is Lawn Darts ... maybe!!!
>:D
In that the LSU game where everyone gets naked and your friends lay on the grass and then you project your Professor body through the air as a human lawn dart? Dico, you boys have all the fun back there.
Trojan

United States

#47 Aug 29, 2011
jim wrote:
PUSH!
IRISH 24
USC 17
FROM CALIFORNIA!
GO IRISH!
Not gonna happen.

USC 27
Irish 13

San Marino, CA

#48 Aug 29, 2011
jim wrote:
PUSH!
IRISH 24
USC 17
FROM CALIFORNIA!
GO IRISH!
Good luck (of the Irish) Jim. And I guess we have been spoiled children in not have a losing season since Reagan was Prez. BTW, take up your fraud complaints with the Pope. He is about the only one who may listen...
Laughing Bear Fan

Commerce City, CO

#49 Aug 29, 2011
Go on the death penalty with Miami, OSU, Oregon, LSU

#50 Aug 29, 2011
jim wrote:
PUSH!
IRISH 24
USC 17
FROM CALIFORNIA!
GO IRISH!
> Wow! Naughty Dame and USCheaters! Two little twinkie teams playing patty-cake with each other! This game has no significance whatsoever to the real college football landscape (BCS). The two media darlings of the yonder years of ancient college football ... The USCheating Trajons are on probation, and the Naughty Dame Frightened Iris, can barely beat their way out of a wet paper bag, and, as usual are way overrated. Stupid media!

Yours truly,
Coach Artie (Everyone's favorite, "In Your Face" college football authority!)

P.S.- You are right about one thing, Jim ... those USCheating children are soiled... uh, I mean spoiled!
>:)

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#51 Aug 30, 2011
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Good luck (of the Irish) Jim. And I guess we have been spoiled children in not have a losing season since Reagan was Prez. BTW, take up your fraud complaints with the Pope. He is about the only one who may listen...
Actually, the NCAA listened and so did Heisman Trust as far as him being a fraud.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#52 Aug 30, 2011
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Wow! Naughty Dame and USCheaters! Two little twinkie teams playing patty-cake with each other! This game has no significance whatsoever to the real college football landscape (BCS). The two media darlings of the yonder years of ancient college football ... The USCheating Trajons are on probation, and the Naughty Dame Frightened Iris, can barely beat their way out of a wet paper bag, and, as usual are way overrated. Stupid media!
Yours truly,
Coach Artie (Everyone's favorite, "In Your Face" college football authority!)
P.S.- You are right about one thing, Jim ... those USCheating children are soiled... uh, I mean spoiled!
Don't you and 25 of your players have some dude to go gang up on? I take it they knew that not a single one of them could whip a guy on their own.

San Marino, CA

#53 Aug 30, 2011
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> P.S.- You are right about one thing, Jim ... those USCheating children are soiled... uh, I mean spoiled!
yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk...I am so witty I might ride my harley into a swamp hole...

West Hollywood, CA

#54 Aug 31, 2011
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Wow! Naughty. Me and my Two little twinkie friends LSU Dude and Town Clown playing patty-cake with each other! Those two darlings can barely beat their way out of a jizzum bag, and, as usual need the assistance of
Yours truly,
Coach Artie (Everyone's favorite, "On My Knees And In Your Face" authority!)
Dico, you flirt across all the 50 states don't you. ;)

West Hollywood, CA

#55 Aug 31, 2011
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk...I am so witty I might ride Dico Man in his swamp hole...
Of Traveler, and you didn't invite me or MB Pete?:(

#56 Aug 31, 2011
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you and 25 of your players have some dude to go gang up on? I take it they knew that not a single one of them could whip a guy on their own.
> Naw, we're not like you, and your criminal ND football players who like to gang up on innocent women! Now, have yourself a nice day in dem ole cotton fields back home ... ya hear!?
>:(

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#57 Aug 31, 2011
Matt from Columbus wrote:
LMAO! Yeah that was def a joke. I'd never expect Minisota to win anything worth mentioning. Except for the Bowl game against Alabama.<quoted text>
a few yrs before that they beat Ohio St in Columbus 29-17.. even a blind squirrel finds a acorn now & then...

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#58 Aug 31, 2011
Yeah, they were actually at the top of the Big 10 that year. But when you have a 42-7 record against Minnesota, you really don't care <grin>. BTW, we beat Minnesota the year you lost to them.
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>a few yrs before that they beat Ohio St in Columbus 29-17.. even a blind squirrel finds a acorn now & then...

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#59 Aug 31, 2011
Matt from Columbus wrote:
Yeah, they were actually at the top of the Big 10 that year. But when you have a 42-7 record against Minnesota, you really don't care <grin>. BTW, we beat Minnesota the year you lost to them.<quoted text>
if we played Minn that many times we would be 48-1 If we played Ohio St that mant times we would be 49-0 Yall have never beat Alabama

ROLL TIDE ROLL (Smiles) & (Giggles)

THE #1 program of all time>>>>>> >>fact

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#60 Aug 31, 2011
http://www.cfbdatawarehouse.com/data/rankings...

WE ARE THE REAL DEAL #1 baby

CHAMPS NOT CHUMPS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 min Trojan 32,611
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite Wed Go Blue Forever 59
News The Agenda: Where are Charleston's new librarie... Dec 5 Slugger 1
News College football viewing guide, Week 11: Will M... Nov 26 Larry342516 1
News No. 5 North Carolina pulls away for 83-68 win o... Nov 19 I love it 1
News For Georgia fans, Smart's first season as coach... Nov 14 zhsbs 3
News Pete's closes in West Boca, to be replaced by f... (Aug '07) Nov 8 Go Blue Forever 31
More from around the web