2011 USC Football Prediction: The Trojans Will Go Undefeated

Jun 3, 2011 Full story: BleacherReport 1,266

With the start of the 2011 college football season looming in the headlights, it is time to start plotting the the Trojans' success for this year.

Full Story

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#21 Aug 2, 2011
PISSHOLE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>I could be jealous, it depends just how BIG is the big in BigDan. You know BigDan, we Bruin and Irish have a thing for strong Trojan men. You would think we would be used to them ramming us with their swords into us by now. You know what, I am jealous. At least those Trojans finally allowed you Irish a reach around last season.
you're one sick puppy, but good for a laugh, A laugh.

“WE FIGHT ON AND WIN!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#22 Aug 2, 2011
BigDan wrote:
did someone crap themselves, it stinks in here.
It sure does. I have heard of off season dolddrums but this is more like off season trolldrums

“I'm a racist's worst nightmare”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#23 Aug 2, 2011
Here's a prediction. The only thing the whole sack of crap PAC-12 will win is guys who will want you whiny bitches to suck them. GO SOONERS AND HUSKERS

Location hidden

#24 Aug 2, 2011
Matt from Columbus wrote:
They probably won't go undefeated, but they will beat the UCLA Ruined.
Just like my Huskers will beat the Ohio State Suckshits

“WE FIGHT ON AND WIN!”

San Marino, CA

#25 Aug 2, 2011
Midwest City Alumni wrote:
Here's a prediction. The only thing the whole sack of crap PAC-12 will win is guys who will want you whiny bitches to suck them. GO SOONERS AND HUSKERS
Now you will have to be one of those fair weathered fan chumps and root for two teams in different conferences. Looks like Nebraska and Colorado couldnt wait to get out of that flailing conference.

PAC12 - CONFERENCE OF CHAMPIONS
PAC12 - MOST LUCRATIVE NETWORK PACKAGE IN HISTORY

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#26 Aug 2, 2011
Just like they thrashed those Washington Puppy dogs in the bowl game?
<quoted text>
Just like my Huskers will beat the Ohio State Suckshits

Location hidden

#27 Aug 3, 2011
<quoted text>Just like they thrashed those Washington Puppy dogs in the bowl game?
That was last year, this year will be different. Plus I've always hated Ohio Skank

Location hidden

#28 Aug 3, 2011
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Now you will have to be one of those fair weathered fan chumps and root for two teams in different conferences. Looks like Nebraska and Colorado couldnt wait to get out of that flailing conference.

PAC12 - CONFERENCE OF CHAMPIONS
PAC12 - MOST LUCRATIVE NETWORK PACKAGE IN HISTORY
I have the right to root for teams from different conferences. Just like you have the right to root for a team whose coach and running back at the time were breaking rules big time.

Location hidden

#29 Aug 3, 2011
I am done with y'all. May the PAC-12 go down in blazes of defeat and shame. As for Ohio State, see y'all in October

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#30 Aug 3, 2011
I am done with y'all. May the PAC-12 go down in blazes of defeat and shame. As for Ohio State, see y'all in October
Do you have to get a tatoo?

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#31 Aug 3, 2011
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
you're one sick puppy, but good for a laugh, A laugh.
Thanks StudDan. Do you still have that violated feeling because those manly Trojans have beat you 10 out of the last 11 years. We closet Bruins are going through a similiar tribulation, but I am hoping I can do the driving into Trojans this season by finally getting a victory over them.

Our defense is good this year, but I feel like it is time to get our offense "thrusting". Oh football is sexy, don't you think?

West Hollywood, CA

#32 Aug 3, 2011
Oh please Mister Midwest, don't condemn all of the PAC-12. There are some fun-loving teams like my UCLA Bruins that just want to get along and "play" with the rest of you. Can't we be friends? Besides, academics are more important for our athletes since most of them are secondary in sports talent anyway.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#33 Aug 3, 2011
PISSHOLE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks StudDan. Do you still have that violated feeling because those manly Trojans have beat you 10 out of the last 11 years. We closet Bruins are going through a similiar tribulation, but I am hoping I can do the driving into Trojans this season by finally getting a victory over them.
Our defense is good this year, but I feel like it is time to get our offense "thrusting". Oh football is sexy, don't you think?
guess not, USC has never beat us 10 years in a row, now they went throw an 11 period that they couldn't beat us.
Trojan

United States

#34 Aug 19, 2011
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, including the writer of this article.

My prediction, 10-2...maybe 9-3. But no way are we going undefeated. A 1 loss season would take a lot of luck amd some key injuries to our opponents' rosters.

Best of luck to everyone! Hopefully, all of our teams will show the best of sportsmanship! Also, let's send up some good thoughts that no one is permanently injured this season.

FIGHT ON!!

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#35 Aug 19, 2011
Trojan wrote:
My prediction, 10-2...maybe 9-3. But no way are we going undefeated. A 1 loss season would take a lot of luck amd some key injuries to our opponents' rosters.
Best of luck to everyone! Hopefully, all of our teams will show the best of sportsmanship! Also, let's send up some good thoughts that no one is permanently injured this season.
FIGHT ON!!
I see the same for us, anything could happen and the luck of the Irish might pay a visit but I have said before that 10-2 and 9-3 is a likely record for us. I will be satisfied with 9-3 and very happy with 10 or better.

West Hollywood, CA

#36 Aug 19, 2011
Pete_Carroll wrote:
Well this is what I expect, my dam Snookums is Ok with 8 inches.
And they say we Bruins ALL have small packages. We prove them wrong, don't we my Bruin in disguise buddy, Pete_Hot_Tub_Carroll.

I will be awaiting in your musk drenched tub in my cardinal speedos. Tonight it is your turn to wear your true color powder blue, Rick Nuehisel autographed speedos and receive me while I wear my mask. Yummy ;)

“UCLA112 Natties ClownCollege98”

Since: Aug 09

UCLA 35 - Clown College 14

#37 Aug 25, 2011
Trojan wrote:
FIGHT ON!!
:o did you have a spiritual revival?

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#38 Aug 25, 2011
"Mini" sota - 52 USC - 0
Trojan

United States

#39 Aug 26, 2011
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>:o did you have a spiritual revival?
This is my normal nature. When provoked, yeah, I can get ugly.

Hope to stay in this mode for a while.:-)

“WE FIGHT ON AND WIN!”

San Marino, CA

#40 Aug 26, 2011
"Mini" sota - 52 USC - 0
Hey everyone, Matt is now doing stand up comedy. HAHAHAHAHA... Good one Matt! To add to the routine, you may as well throw in UCLA - 49, Houston - 0. HAHAHAHAHA...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 54 min Bruin For Life 27,607
Tom Brady is Overrated (Jan '06) 4 hr Tom 10,030
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 5 hr Go Blue Forever 1,400
The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC? (Aug '07) 10 hr PEE PEE PETE 49,298
Malzahn: 3 injured starters 'day to day' for LSU 10 hr BigDan 1
Da'Rick Rogers released by Colts 17 hr Max Flatulence 2
Auburn opens 6-game stretch of ranked teams vs LSU Mon auburnwareagle 1

NCAA Sports People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE