2011 USC Football Prediction: The Tro...

2011 USC Football Prediction: The Trojans Will Go Undefeated

There are 1266 comments on the BleacherReport story from Jun 3, 2011, titled 2011 USC Football Prediction: The Trojans Will Go Undefeated. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

With the start of the 2011 college football season looming in the headlights, it is time to start plotting the the Trojans' success for this year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#223 Jun 6, 2012
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Where have I read this before???? Oh yah, this:
http://lostangelesblog.files.wordpress.com/20...
Attaboy, TrickyRicky, way to point out the obvious!
So go ahead and keep beating that "recruiting championship" drum now, and we'll just continue beating Bruin ass in the fall.
HaHa. Just like the Pac 12 South Champions sounds good to him but the reality of it is:
1)They were replacements playing in the PAC 12 Championship game where they got steamrolled by Oregon (obviously they did not belong there)
2)They lost their last 3 games while boasting to be "South Division Champions"
3)USC had a record of 10-2 while his mighty (B)ruins finished 6-8

I guess to keep "hoping" is the only way for those (B)ruins to cope! HaHa

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#224 Jun 6, 2012
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>That is my point Robert. Whatever prize it would be I will never attain because there are others out there who are better experienced for that sort of thing. So for me to say they are the "FAVORITE" to win something doesnt mean shyt UNLESS they actually win it. So keep being the FAVORITES in football and basketball while BETTER teams actually WIN the damn thing. That is the (non)spin of it!
USC - WE KICK (B)RUIN ASS ON THE FIELD, NOT ON BLOGS AND FORUMS
Bottom line? you accused me of making stuff up...and you sir, just got schooled...Rob does not make stuff up...CT makes stuff up.

And as for "favorites" isn't that why you're just about having an "orgassm" each time there is a story about USC being the "favorite" tgo win it all next year in football? why can't I have an "O" whenyou do it all the time?

Have a nice day, ya hear?

#225 Jun 6, 2012
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Youre right! I apologize for not knowing the difference Nobel and Pulitzer... HaHa
Thank you!! that is ver "Noble" of you.

#226 Jun 6, 2012
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>HaHa. Just like the Pac 12 South Champions sounds good to him but the reality of it is:
1)They were replacements playing in the PAC 12 Championship game where they got steamrolled by Oregon (obviously they did not belong there)
2)They lost their last 3 games while boasting to be "South Division Champions"
3)USC had a record of 10-2 while his mighty (B)ruins finished 6-8
I guess to keep "hoping" is the only way for those (B)ruins to cope! HaHa
My "reality" is the truth - do you remember who played for the Pac-12 title? it was Oregon and UCLA not Oregon and USC...choke on it, CPEM and CT, you fools!!

#227 Jun 6, 2012
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Here are FOUR to your ONE you quadruple dip stick that ranks USC higher (as usual)!!!
http://insider.espn.go.com/college-sports/foo...
USC 13, UCLA 16
http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruit...
USC 8, UCLA 13
http://www.usatoday.com/sports/recruiting/foo...
USC 8, UCLA ?
http://www.sbnation.com/college-football-recr...
USC 9, UCLA 13
ROB AND HIS BRUINS - SPIN
C.T. AND HIS TROJANS - NO SPIN
My sources is the truth, while your sources are a fraud!!!!!:p lol

#228 Jun 6, 2012
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Where have I read this before???? Oh yah, this:
http://lostangelesblog.files.wordpress.com/20...
Attaboy, TrickyRicky, way to point out the obvious!
So go ahead and keep beating that "recruiting championship" drum now, and we'll just continue beating Bruin ass in the fall.
Tricky Ricky is not our coach...Jim Mora is our coach, and he is "Mean and Nasty" Jim does not like to lose...Jim does not take prisoners, Jim kills them all...Jim is no Joke...Jim is the real deal...Jim is a Chicano. NUFF SAID>

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#229 Jun 9, 2012
[QUOTE who="Cheatin' Traveler"]<quoted text>The Kings are doing in hockey what your (B)ruins cant do in football. FOOTBALL is the main revenue and success generator for any university. How 'dem (B)ruins doing there? HaHa[/QUOTE]> USCheaters ...#1 in cheating! Congratulations, Fool!
>:)

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#230 Jun 11, 2012
deathvalley wrote:
<quoted text>
lol ... No kidding! In fact, they call me 'Mr. LSU' in the state of Louisiana!!! Geaux Tigers!!!
LSU, yours and my 2012 BCS NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!!!! Notre Dame, yours and my 2012 CHUMPS!!! ;-)
Notre Dame crossed the 50 in their bowl game. Everyone else knew that being called an LSU fan is an insult, of course it didn't register in your Forrest Gump brain. Now go fix me a shrimp kabob.

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#231 Jul 27, 2012
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>FIGHT ON!!!! Rob better be careful because all he has to bank on is UCLA winning national titles in the non-revenue sports. If he looks over his shoulder just past Stanford, the USC Trojans are making their move to conquer that TOO!!! Then what will the (B)ruins have left to post about... HaHa
USC - WE FIGHT ON AND WIIIIIINNNNNN!!!!!!
I see you are still spewing the same toxic babel! UCLA has the most titles of any NCAA University and doesn't plan on relinquishing that prestigious title - EVER!!!

And other than football (which you haven't won a title in recently), your bank has been weeeeell short of funds as your basketball and baseball teams have been at the bottom of the PAC-12!

No wonder I don't come around here much anymore. Same shiit, different (every) day!

San Fernando Valley

#232 Jul 27, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>My "reality" is the truth - do you remember who played for the Pac-12 title? it was Oregon and UCLA not Oregon and USC...choke on it, CPEM and CT, you fools!!
Greetings BLF! Despite the claims made by all these die-hard Trojan fans, the fact still remains that UCLA goes in the record books as being the 2011 PAC-12 South Champions! It's the same record books that note other teams being omitted because of illegal infractions, etc, etc, etc! They have no one but the Dried Blood Red and Gold to blame despite their objections!!!

Go Bruins!!!

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#233 Jul 27, 2012
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>I see you are still spewing the same toxic babel! UCLA has the most titles of any NCAA University and doesn't plan on relinquishing that prestigious title - EVER!!!
And other than football (which you haven't won a title in recently), your bank has been weeeeell short of funds as your basketball and baseball teams have been at the bottom of the PAC-12!
No wonder I don't come around here much anymore. Same shiit, different (every) day!
Dammit, who bailed "Brew In" out of jail?

J/K, Brew In, welcome back.

San Marino, CA

#234 Jul 27, 2012
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>I see you are still spewing the same toxic babel! UCLA has the most titles of any NCAA University and doesn't plan on relinquishing that prestigious title - EVER!!!
Well look who "reared" their ugly head up from under MBDs sheets! You may want to get all your insults in now before football season begins, because once your team gets beat up on again, it will cause you to go back into hiberation!

USC - WE JUST DONT PLAY FOOTBALL, WE WIN FOOTBALL GAMES

San Marino, CA

#235 Jul 27, 2012
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Well we know it couldnt be Rob. If he set foot in the police station theyd haul him in for fraudulent misrepresentation of a football team! HaHa

USC - WHERE WINNERS PLAY

San Fernando Valley

#236 Jul 27, 2012
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, I think! LOL

San Fernando Valley

#237 Jul 27, 2012
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Well look who "reared" their ugly head up from under MBDs sheets! You may want to get all your insults in now before football season begins, because once your team gets beat up on again, it will cause you to go back into hiberation!
USC - WE JUST DONT PLAY FOOTBALL, WE WIN FOOTBALL GAMES
Well I see it didn't take much to get you all wound up! And sorry to deflate your oversized head but I never go in hibernation.

It is posters like you that remind me to stay occupied with other, more important things than coming onto Topix daily to cough and spit all over everyone!!!

San Marino, CA

#238 Jul 27, 2012
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Well I see it didn't take much to get you all wound up! And sorry to deflate your oversized head but I never go in hibernation.
It is posters like you that remind me to stay occupied with other, more important things than coming onto Topix daily to cough and spit all over everyone!!!
Then maybe I should spin this for you. Because USC, CT, CPEM, and Trojan continuously kick (B)ruin ahss, you boys scamper off with your tails between your legs until your wounds heal giving you enough courage to try to take us on all over again! Now run along to those other, more important things... HaHa

San Fernando Valley

#239 Jul 27, 2012
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Then maybe I should spin this for you. Because USC, CT, CPEM, and Trojan continuously kick (B)ruin ahss, you boys scamper off with your tails between your legs until your wounds heal giving you enough courage to try to take us on all over again! Now run along to those other, more important things... HaHa
Yes I will be running along to "a life"! Enjoy your perpetual enslavement to Topix Football (rah*rah*rah). Oh and Babeler, make sure to take a break from your computer eye strain in mommie's basement and fill your oats by hitting the virtual dance floor at "Club Topix"!!! Heh heh heh heh heh heh

San Marino, CA

#240 Jul 27, 2012
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I will be running along to "a life"! Enjoy your perpetual enslavement to Topix Football (rah*rah*rah). Oh and Babeler, make sure to take a break from your computer eye strain in mommie's basement and fill your oats by hitting the virtual dance floor at "Club Topix"!!! Heh heh heh heh heh heh
Screw off Bruise In. While The Chosen Traveler will be out snatching the babes up at the local clubs tonight, we know you will climb back under MBDs sheets for your blue boy (B)ruin all male party!

USC - WINNERS ON AND OFF THE FIELD

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

#241 Jul 28, 2012
I did, I felt bad for him.
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>

#242 Jul 28, 2012
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Well we know it couldnt be Rob. If he set foot in the police station theyd haul him in for fraudulent misrepresentation of a football team! HaHa
USC - WHERE WINNERS PLAY
HA HA HA very funny indeed. Don't mention the Police Station, your buddy trOJan might get flashbacks, and might go berserk and start spewing hate once again for our beloved Police Officers that keep our streets safe from thugs like trOJan.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News John Wall breaks down in tears during UK Hall o... 1 hr The Bear 2
News Kentucky Wildcats Basketball 2017-18 Team Photo 11 hr Photo pharts 2
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 11 hr LMFAO phart 34,230
News Huskers football community reacts to firing of ... Fri WePhart 2
News Syracuse basketball recruiting: Orange target N... Sep 21 TrimsPhartts 2
News State of the Irish program (Feb '11) Sep 18 HahahaPhart 4
News Will Grier Impresses, Again, As West Virginia S... Sep 16 Listed phart 6
More from around the web