2011 USC Football Prediction: The Trojans Will Go Undefeated

Jun 3, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: BleacherReport

With the start of the 2011 college football season looming in the headlights, it is time to start plotting the the Trojans' success for this year.

Comments
1 - 20 of 1,266 Comments Last updated May 20, 2013
First Prev
of 64
Next Last

“110 National Titles”

Since: Aug 09

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2011

Judged:

"The Trojans will go undefeated" BAHAHAHAHHA what an effing moron!!! I'll take some too, if whatever you're smoking...what a retard!!!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2011

Judged:

Well this is what I expect, my dam Snookums is Ok with 8 wins.

we will go 120 ahnd Oh with 8 moral victories!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2011

Judged:

12 & Oh, damit got soo excited I made a boo boo
Honest Person

Big Bear City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2011

Judged:

Bruin for life is just like all the other self promoting jerks on the west side. 107 National titles, HA! Take away the badmitten, softball and all the other girl sports and see where you are. In Football, Baseball,Track and basketball, the four main sports, ucla only leads in one.
Honest Person

Big Bear City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2011

Judged:

Hey "bruin for life" want to make a wager on if your team will have a winning season or not?
How many more years is tricky rick going to use the excuse of injuries? How about a wager on the Texas game? I bet they kill your powder blue girls by 40 points. I think you are looking at a 2 and 10 season.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2011

Judged:

Honest Person wrote:
Hey "bruin for life" want to make a wager on if your team will have a winning season or not?
How many more years is tricky rick going to use the excuse of injuries? How about a wager on the Texas game? I bet they kill your powder blue girls by 40 points. I think you are looking at a 2 and 10 season.
I'm falling in love with you fellow sc condom, want to join me and my Snookum's (Chosen Traveler) for Hot tub fever and hide the salami tonight?
Fight on

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2011

Honest Person, I will be more than excited to make a wager with you that UCLA will better than 2-10 as you claim they will be....and a second wager that Texas will not beat UCLA by 40 as you claim... think might even have a better record than your cheating condoms...according to Petros., UCLA is looking better than USC.

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2011

Judged:

OREGON IS A LITTLE WEAKER, STANFORD LOSES THEIR COACHING EDGE, WHILE USC HAS THE GREAT MATT BARKLEY RETURNING ALONG WITH A CORE OF TALENT AT THE HIGHLIGHTED POSITIONS. ADD THIS WITH THE TROJANS NOT BEING ABLE TO PLAY FOR THE PAC12 CHAMPIONSHIP, AND THAT WILL PROVE HOW MUCH EVERY SEASON GAME COUNTS FOR US. I WILL NOT SAY UNDEFEATED, BUT I CAN SEE US WINNING 10 GAMES.

And how about them (B)ruins Rob? I hear they are asking Hamilton High School kids to leave early just so they can add enough offensive lineman on the (B)ruinroster. So tell me Rob, why hasnt your head athletic been fired yet. Because you (B)ruins either continue to not get your kids in proper condition, or the other possibility is that the (B)ruins being the second rate team in Southern California, have to take the weaker, slim picking, three star players that no one else wants.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2011

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
OREGON IS A LITTLE WEAKER, STANFORD LOSES THEIR COACHING EDGE, WHILE USC HAS THE GREAT MATT BARKLEY RETURNING ALONG WITH A CORE OF TALENT AT THE HIGHLIGHTED POSITIONS. ADD THIS WITH THE TROJANS NOT BEING ABLE TO PLAY FOR THE PAC12 CHAMPIONSHIP, AND THAT WILL PROVE HOW MUCH EVERY SEASON GAME COUNTS FOR US. I WILL NOT SAY UNDEFEATED, BUT I CAN SEE US WINNING 10 GAMES.
And how about them (B)ruins Rob? I hear they are asking Hamilton High School kids to leave early just so they can add enough offensive lineman on the (B)ruinroster. So tell me Rob, why hasnt your head athletic been fired yet. Because you (B)ruins either continue to not get your kids in proper condition, or the other possibility is that the (B)ruins being the second rate team in Southern California, have to take the weaker, slim picking, three star players that no one else wants.
The topic is wishful thinking, not something that you consider very likely to happen right? It is possible and can be done, much like winning the lottery or being struck by lightning twice I guess. I don't see it happening. While I think USC will have a good team with the ability to beat anyone if everything goes their way everytime, that just isn't how it works.

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2011

BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
The topic is wishful thinking, not something that you consider very likely to happen right? It is possible and can be done, much like winning the lottery or being struck by lightning twice I guess. I don't see it happening. While I think USC will have a good team with the ability to beat anyone if everything goes their way everytime, that just isn't how it works.
You saw my game-by-game breakdown. I do not see it as unrealistic at all. But for what it is worth, I think ND will do much better under Kelly this year too. Our rivalry game back in South Bend should be a good one!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2011

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>You saw my game-by-game breakdown. I do not see it as unrealistic at all. But for what it is worth, I think ND will do much better under Kelly this year too. Our rivalry game back in South Bend should be a good one!
Oh Snookum's we won't lose a single game. Don't be such a poo,poo head.

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2011

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
Actually, you are completely wrong, UCLA getS whom they go after. I don't know if you knew or not, but UCLA has the toughest academic standards in the country for student athletes (among-st the public schools), so obviously they're not going after some goof-off thugs that USC builds shrines for.

Go ahead and keep embarrassing yourselves recruiting thugs and second-class citizens that make up the nucleus of your embarrassing football program, that continues to be the laughing stock of college football - while we continue to pounce on you with superior education and superior athletics, and adding up more national titles to our already leading 107 AND COUNTING!! while you keep subtracting from your titles and your Heisman trophies. LMAO ((((((BOOOOOOM!!))))))

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2011

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, you are completely wrong, UCLA getS whom they go after. I don't know if you knew or not, but UCLA has the toughest academic standards in the country for student athletes (among-st the public schools), so obviously they're not going after some goof-off thugs that USC builds shrines for.
Go ahead and keep embarrassing yourselves recruiting thugs and second-class citizens that make up the nucleus of your embarrassing football program, that continues to be the laughing stock of college football - while we continue to pounce on you with superior education and superior athletics, and adding up more national titles to our already leading 107 AND COUNTING!! while you keep subtracting from your titles and your Heisman trophies. LMAO ((((((BOOOOOOM!!))))))
Ouch, can't we all just get along.

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2011

Judged:

They probably won't go undefeated, but they will beat the UCLA Ruined.

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2011

Judged:

BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ouch, can't we all just get along.
(B)ruins like to blow academic smoke up everyones ahss for their weak recruiting power and underachieving on-field performance. Maybe the baby blue and gold should look into a viagara type pill for better performance on (and off) the field. Ii is almost getting redundant for me bagging all those (B)ruin babes at night clubs and parties because they are unfullfilled in Westwood. LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2011

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>(B)ruins like to blow academic smoke up everyones ahss for their weak recruiting power and underachieving on-field performance. Maybe the baby blue and gold should look into a viagara type pill for better performance on (and off) the field. Ii is almost getting redundant for me bagging all those (B)ruin babes at night clubs and parties because they are unfullfilled in Westwood. LOL
Viagara ??

Works for us Snookum's

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2011

Pete_Carroll wrote:
12 & Oh, damit got soo excited I made a boo boo
I could help you clean that up Bruin Boy. And please stay in the coach dress up. I am getting wet

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2011

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>(B)ruins like to blow academic smoke up everyones ahss for their weak recruiting power and underachieving on-field performance. Maybe the baby blue and gold should look into a viagara type pill for better performance on (and off) the field. Ii is almost getting redundant for me bagging all those (B)ruin babes at night clubs and parties because they are unfullfilled in Westwood. LOL
Don't worry your pretty little head snookz, I will take Pete_Carroll off your hands. he is going to be my very own Bruin snookums. He licks to play dress up so he can feel like a man. i will make him feel however he wants to feel.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2011

Judged:

did someone crap themselves, it stinks in here.

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2011

BigDan wrote:
did someone crap themselves, it stinks in here.
I could be jealous, it depends just how BIG is the big in BigDan. You know BigDan, we Bruin and Irish have a thing for strong Trojan men. You would think we would be used to them ramming us with their swords into us by now. You know what, I am jealous. At least those Trojans finally allowed you Irish a reach around last season.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 64
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••