2011 USC Football Prediction: The Trojans Will Go Undefeated

Jun 3, 2011 Full story: BleacherReport 1,266

With the start of the 2011 college football season looming in the headlights, it is time to start plotting the the Trojans' success for this year.

Full Story
First Prev
of 64
Next Last

“UCLA112 Natties ClownCollege98”

Since: Aug 09

UCLA 35 - Clown College 14

#1 Jun 3, 2011
"The Trojans will go undefeated" BAHAHAHAHHA what an effing moron!!! I'll take some too, if whatever you're smoking...what a retard!!!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2 Jun 3, 2011
Well this is what I expect, my dam Snookums is Ok with 8 wins.

we will go 120 ahnd Oh with 8 moral victories!!!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#3 Jun 3, 2011
12 & Oh, damit got soo excited I made a boo boo
Honest Person

Big Bear City, CA

#4 Jun 3, 2011
Bruin for life is just like all the other self promoting jerks on the west side. 107 National titles, HA! Take away the badmitten, softball and all the other girl sports and see where you are. In Football, Baseball,Track and basketball, the four main sports, ucla only leads in one.
Honest Person

Big Bear City, CA

#5 Jun 3, 2011
Hey "bruin for life" want to make a wager on if your team will have a winning season or not?
How many more years is tricky rick going to use the excuse of injuries? How about a wager on the Texas game? I bet they kill your powder blue girls by 40 points. I think you are looking at a 2 and 10 season.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#6 Jun 4, 2011
Honest Person wrote:
Hey "bruin for life" want to make a wager on if your team will have a winning season or not?
How many more years is tricky rick going to use the excuse of injuries? How about a wager on the Texas game? I bet they kill your powder blue girls by 40 points. I think you are looking at a 2 and 10 season.
I'm falling in love with you fellow sc condom, want to join me and my Snookum's (Chosen Traveler) for Hot tub fever and hide the salami tonight?
Fight on

“UCLA112 Natties ClownCollege98”

Since: Aug 09

UCLA 35 - Clown College 14

#7 Jun 5, 2011
Honest Person, I will be more than excited to make a wager with you that UCLA will better than 2-10 as you claim they will be....and a second wager that Texas will not beat UCLA by 40 as you claim... think might even have a better record than your cheating condoms...according to Petros., UCLA is looking better than USC.

“WE FIGHT ON AND WIN!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#8 Jun 29, 2011
OREGON IS A LITTLE WEAKER, STANFORD LOSES THEIR COACHING EDGE, WHILE USC HAS THE GREAT MATT BARKLEY RETURNING ALONG WITH A CORE OF TALENT AT THE HIGHLIGHTED POSITIONS. ADD THIS WITH THE TROJANS NOT BEING ABLE TO PLAY FOR THE PAC12 CHAMPIONSHIP, AND THAT WILL PROVE HOW MUCH EVERY SEASON GAME COUNTS FOR US. I WILL NOT SAY UNDEFEATED, BUT I CAN SEE US WINNING 10 GAMES.

And how about them (B)ruins Rob? I hear they are asking Hamilton High School kids to leave early just so they can add enough offensive lineman on the (B)ruinroster. So tell me Rob, why hasnt your head athletic been fired yet. Because you (B)ruins either continue to not get your kids in proper condition, or the other possibility is that the (B)ruins being the second rate team in Southern California, have to take the weaker, slim picking, three star players that no one else wants.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#9 Jul 1, 2011
Chosen Traveler wrote:
OREGON IS A LITTLE WEAKER, STANFORD LOSES THEIR COACHING EDGE, WHILE USC HAS THE GREAT MATT BARKLEY RETURNING ALONG WITH A CORE OF TALENT AT THE HIGHLIGHTED POSITIONS. ADD THIS WITH THE TROJANS NOT BEING ABLE TO PLAY FOR THE PAC12 CHAMPIONSHIP, AND THAT WILL PROVE HOW MUCH EVERY SEASON GAME COUNTS FOR US. I WILL NOT SAY UNDEFEATED, BUT I CAN SEE US WINNING 10 GAMES.
And how about them (B)ruins Rob? I hear they are asking Hamilton High School kids to leave early just so they can add enough offensive lineman on the (B)ruinroster. So tell me Rob, why hasnt your head athletic been fired yet. Because you (B)ruins either continue to not get your kids in proper condition, or the other possibility is that the (B)ruins being the second rate team in Southern California, have to take the weaker, slim picking, three star players that no one else wants.
The topic is wishful thinking, not something that you consider very likely to happen right? It is possible and can be done, much like winning the lottery or being struck by lightning twice I guess. I don't see it happening. While I think USC will have a good team with the ability to beat anyone if everything goes their way everytime, that just isn't how it works.

“WE FIGHT ON AND WIN!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#10 Jul 1, 2011
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
The topic is wishful thinking, not something that you consider very likely to happen right? It is possible and can be done, much like winning the lottery or being struck by lightning twice I guess. I don't see it happening. While I think USC will have a good team with the ability to beat anyone if everything goes their way everytime, that just isn't how it works.
You saw my game-by-game breakdown. I do not see it as unrealistic at all. But for what it is worth, I think ND will do much better under Kelly this year too. Our rivalry game back in South Bend should be a good one!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#11 Jul 1, 2011
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>You saw my game-by-game breakdown. I do not see it as unrealistic at all. But for what it is worth, I think ND will do much better under Kelly this year too. Our rivalry game back in South Bend should be a good one!
Oh Snookum's we won't lose a single game. Don't be such a poo,poo head.

“UCLA112 Natties ClownCollege98”

Since: Aug 09

UCLA 35 - Clown College 14

#12 Jul 2, 2011
Chosen Traveler wrote:
OREGON IS A LITTLE WEAKER, STANFORD LOSES THEIR COACHING EDGE, WHILE USC HAS THE GREAT MATT BARKLEY RETURNING ALONG WITH A CORE OF TALENT AT THE HIGHLIGHTED POSITIONS. ADD THIS WITH THE TROJANS NOT BEING ABLE TO PLAY FOR THE PAC12 CHAMPIONSHIP, AND THAT WILL PROVE HOW MUCH EVERY SEASON GAME COUNTS FOR US. I WILL NOT SAY UNDEFEATED, BUT I CAN SEE US WINNING 10 GAMES.
And how about them (B)ruins Rob? I hear they are asking Hamilton High School kids to leave early just so they can add enough offensive lineman on the (B)ruinroster. So tell me Rob, why hasnt your head athletic been fired yet. Because you (B)ruins either continue to not get your kids in proper condition, or the other possibility is that the (B)ruins being the second rate team in Southern California, have to take the weaker, slim picking, three star players that no one else wants.
Actually, you are completely wrong, UCLA getS whom they go after. I don't know if you knew or not, but UCLA has the toughest academic standards in the country for student athletes (among-st the public schools), so obviously they're not going after some goof-off thugs that USC builds shrines for.

Go ahead and keep embarrassing yourselves recruiting thugs and second-class citizens that make up the nucleus of your embarrassing football program, that continues to be the laughing stock of college football - while we continue to pounce on you with superior education and superior athletics, and adding up more national titles to our already leading 107 AND COUNTING!! while you keep subtracting from your titles and your Heisman trophies. LMAO ((((((BOOOOOOM!!))))))

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#13 Jul 5, 2011
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, you are completely wrong, UCLA getS whom they go after. I don't know if you knew or not, but UCLA has the toughest academic standards in the country for student athletes (among-st the public schools), so obviously they're not going after some goof-off thugs that USC builds shrines for.
Go ahead and keep embarrassing yourselves recruiting thugs and second-class citizens that make up the nucleus of your embarrassing football program, that continues to be the laughing stock of college football - while we continue to pounce on you with superior education and superior athletics, and adding up more national titles to our already leading 107 AND COUNTING!! while you keep subtracting from your titles and your Heisman trophies. LMAO ((((((BOOOOOOM!!))))))
Ouch, can't we all just get along.

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

#14 Jul 5, 2011
They probably won't go undefeated, but they will beat the UCLA Ruined.

“WE FIGHT ON AND WIN!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#15 Jul 6, 2011
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ouch, can't we all just get along.
(B)ruins like to blow academic smoke up everyones ahss for their weak recruiting power and underachieving on-field performance. Maybe the baby blue and gold should look into a viagara type pill for better performance on (and off) the field. Ii is almost getting redundant for me bagging all those (B)ruin babes at night clubs and parties because they are unfullfilled in Westwood. LOL

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#16 Jul 6, 2011
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>(B)ruins like to blow academic smoke up everyones ahss for their weak recruiting power and underachieving on-field performance. Maybe the baby blue and gold should look into a viagara type pill for better performance on (and off) the field. Ii is almost getting redundant for me bagging all those (B)ruin babes at night clubs and parties because they are unfullfilled in Westwood. LOL
Viagara ??

Works for us Snookum's

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#17 Aug 2, 2011
Pete_Carroll wrote:
12 & Oh, damit got soo excited I made a boo boo
I could help you clean that up Bruin Boy. And please stay in the coach dress up. I am getting wet

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#18 Aug 2, 2011
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>(B)ruins like to blow academic smoke up everyones ahss for their weak recruiting power and underachieving on-field performance. Maybe the baby blue and gold should look into a viagara type pill for better performance on (and off) the field. Ii is almost getting redundant for me bagging all those (B)ruin babes at night clubs and parties because they are unfullfilled in Westwood. LOL
Don't worry your pretty little head snookz, I will take Pete_Carroll off your hands. he is going to be my very own Bruin snookums. He licks to play dress up so he can feel like a man. i will make him feel however he wants to feel.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#19 Aug 2, 2011
did someone crap themselves, it stinks in here.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#20 Aug 2, 2011
BigDan wrote:
did someone crap themselves, it stinks in here.
I could be jealous, it depends just how BIG is the big in BigDan. You know BigDan, we Bruin and Irish have a thing for strong Trojan men. You would think we would be used to them ramming us with their swords into us by now. You know what, I am jealous. At least those Trojans finally allowed you Irish a reach around last season.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 64
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr Bruin For Life 27,396
The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC? (Aug '07) 18 hr Just Me Wolfie 49,281
College football rewind: Virginia Tech, USC exp... 19 hr PEE PEE PETE 2
What did the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets learn ... Wed pdmorgs 1
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) Wed Go Blue Forever 1,373
So Kentucky came close to beating Florida Tue FLORIDA SWAMPER 1
West Virginia Mountaineers Football: Strength T... Tue Hate Thread- Ignore 8
•••
•••

NCAA Sports People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••