AJ McCarron Forces Girlfriend Miss Alabama USA Katherine Webb to...

Jan 10, 2013 Full story: Celebrity Dirty Laundry 7

Miss Alabama USA Katherine Webb and AJ McCarron are dating, and it just might be that AJ is jealous of all the media attention his girlfriend is receiving after ESPN Brent Musburger openly rambled onscreen about how beautiful she is.

Full Story
yesdog

Belle Center, OH

#1 Jan 11, 2013
Brent Musburger needs to apologize for his comments, because it was excessive and it became a dirty old man drools on very young woman. Those people who do not think it was wrong, are just part of the too many people who don't show proper respect for others.
Voice of Reality

Petersburg, VA

#2 Jan 12, 2013
yesdog wrote:
Brent Musburger needs to apologize for his comments, because it was excessive and it became a dirty old man drools on very young woman. Those people who do not think it was wrong, are just part of the too many people who don't show proper respect for others.
I do not know if you are an old woman or a little liberal. For God sakes, the woman who was the object of the attention did not have any problems with it, why the hell should you!

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#3 Jan 12, 2013
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not know if you are an old woman or a little liberal. For God sakes, the woman who was the object of the attention did not have any problems with it, why the hell should you!
Great post I agree 100%
bamaboy

Birmingham, AL

#4 Jan 18, 2013
I agree with yesdog, it was a little too much. He he not gone back to it two more times, nothing probable would not have been said.
bamaboy

Birmingham, AL

#5 Jan 18, 2013
I agree with yesdog. He went a little too far. If he had not have gone back to it two more times, nothing probally would have been said.
Miss Ohio 4H

Miami, FL

#6 Jan 18, 2013
The huge cattle women of Bellafontaine Ohio don't have to endure such talk!

“Summertime in Dixie”

Since: Jan 13

The land of TACKLE football

#8 Jan 18, 2013
Miss Ohio 4H wrote:
The huge cattle women of Bellafontaine Ohio don't have to endure such talk!
At least she"s real.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Bruin For Life 28,358
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 3 hr Go Blue Forever 1,471
Bowl game matchups: Virginia Tech vs. Cincinnati 12 hr Shelly 1
Murray sets new NFL rushing record 13 hr Da Squirts 18
UH wants that Kevin Sumlin swag back: Firing go... Tue Madd Dogg 1
K-State's Liu marches to his own beat (Aug '07) Mon Fuckboy 69 3
Oregon QB Mariota big winner at awards show Dec 12 craigandshirley 1
More from around the web