Pac-12 blog: Men's hoops moving on fr...

Pac-12 blog: Men's hoops moving on from Rush incident

There are 1 comment on the Brush News-Tribune story from May 9, 2013, titled Pac-12 blog: Men's hoops moving on from Rush incident. In it, Brush News-Tribune reports that:

Pac-12 men's basketball coaches spent much of last week's meeting in Phoenix discussing the future of the league's officiating.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Brush News-Tribune.

Sparks, NV

#1 May 9, 2013
Moving on?? I don't think so. If my neighbor hits me and I hit him back, I acted in self defense. My neighbor goes to jail. If a PAC 12 ref makes a bad call and the coach protests, they fine the couch $25,000. That sounds too much like living in Syria or Iran.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 53 min Bruin For Life 30,907
News Tom Brady is Overrated (Jan '06) Nov 21 Fart news 10,073
News Kubiak benches Peyton Manning for Bears game, B... Nov 18 Fart news 4
News Cowboys QB Tony Romo hasn't played since he was... Nov 18 Fart news 2
News Commentary: Alabama's dominance doesn't have to... (Jul '13) Nov 13 Fart news 6
News Former Winthrop Coach Issues Statement On USC Job (Jan '08) Nov 11 Fart news 16
News McElwain will remain aggressive on fourth down ... Nov 9 Fart news 2
More from around the web