Notre Dame leads BCS, Alabama second after weekend of upsets

Nov 18, 2012 Full story: Newsday 163

Accident cleared on The Southern St Pkwy EB between Peninsula Blvd/X19 and Grand Ave/Baldwin Rd/X20 in South Hempstead.

Full Story
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Ray Gay

Brooklyn, NY

#200 Feb 12, 2013
I have a new Ray Gay album coming out call Raggamuffdiver. Its classical chelo with hardcore vocals and smooth jazz rap trip fizz. Like Lenny Cravitz on crack- butt crack.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#201 Feb 13, 2013
Ray Gay wrote:
I have a new Ray Gay album coming out call Raggamuffdiver. Its classical chelo with hardcore vocals and smooth jazz rap trip fizz. Like Lenny Cravitz on crack- butt crack.
Please put this UCLA Bruin on your mailing list ;)
Ray Gay

Brooklyn, NY

#202 Feb 13, 2013
Yamon ting up. Mi go fluff up this batti boy and tickle his bunholio mon. The flamingo chichi mon dem cant play balls no more. Mantatee teo broke the batti mon barrier now players going to be crying at halftime mon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 10 min Bruin For Life 27,596
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 36 min PEE PEE PETE 1,398
The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC? (Aug '07) 55 min PEE PEE PETE 49,298
Tom Brady is Overrated (Jan '06) 1 hr Bree_Z 10,029
Malzahn: 3 injured starters 'day to day' for LSU 1 hr BigDan 1
Da'Rick Rogers released by Colts 7 hr Max Flatulence 2
Auburn opens 6-game stretch of ranked teams vs LSU Mon auburnwareagle 1

NCAA Sports People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE