With The 12th Pick In The 2013 NFL Draft The Miami Dolphins Select..

Apr 19, 2013 Full story: Phin Phanatic

Nov 17, 2012; College Park, MD, USA; Florida State Seminoles defensive back Xavier Rhodes prior to the game against the Maryland Terrapins at Byrd Stadium.

Full Story
Wesner Milord

Apopka, FL

#1 Apr 19, 2013
I do not believe Miami would not select Xavier Rhodes due to the fact Miami is going from Press cover to zone coverage defense. I watched Xavier Rhodes in college and he is good when he was playing man to man, but when he was playing off the ball he did not do a great job. I have seen top notch WR's get pass him. I said all that to say this. I believe Miami would move up to select LT - Lane Johnson if and only if the do not make a trade w/KC to get Brandon Albert. I believe if they make this trade then the would stay put and select an top rated DE. If not then next Washington CB because he plays more zone coverage. They are not looking for another Big CB.
Dolphan

United States

#2 Apr 20, 2013
D.J Hayden

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 4 hr Bruin For Life 28,405
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 10 hr Go Blue Forever 1,483
The possible 2015 landing spots for Jay Cutler Dec 18 Re turbaned to Feet 4
Bowl game matchups: Virginia Tech vs. Cincinnati Dec 17 Shelly 1
Murray sets new NFL rushing record Dec 17 Da Squirts 18
UH wants that Kevin Sumlin swag back: Firing go... Dec 16 Madd Dogg 1
K-State's Liu marches to his own beat (Aug '07) Dec 15 Fuckboy 69 3
More from around the web