No. 1 Indiana eyes signature win at N...

No. 1 Indiana eyes signature win at No. 4 Michigan State

There are 1 comment on the Vallejo Times-Herald story from Feb 18, 2013, titled No. 1 Indiana eyes signature win at No. 4 Michigan State. In it, Vallejo Times-Herald reports that:

Since the late 1990s, Michigan State has essentially held the title as the best basketball program in the Big Ten.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Vallejo Times-Herald.

Tim

Englewood, CO

#1 Feb 19, 2013
I agree that Indiana will be ready for tonight’s game, but I don’t know if they can pull off an upset against Michigan State. It’s weird to say that about a team that is ranked number one, but Izzo is one of the best coaches in the country and beating the Spartans at home is always challenging. I work at DISH and I was talking with one of my coworkers when he stepped in for a second about how this game could be a preview of the Big Ten championship game. I won’t make it home in time for tip-off, but I’m going to use the DISH Anywhere app on iPhone to watch the game on my commute home. I like that I can watch live TV and saved shows on my DVR when I’m away from home by using this feature.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 42 min stewart scott 29,846
News College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 1 hr Stewart scott 2,330
News Tom Brady is Overrated (Jan '06) 1 hr Fart news 10,071
News Florida wide receiver Alvin Bailey arrested in ... Mon Fart news 3
News San Diego State basketball: Four-star prospect ... Jul 25 Fart news 2
News What are your rights during a traffic stop? Jul 24 Fart news 2
News 3 Arkansas players arrested on forgery complaint Jul 23 Fart news 2
More from around the web