Chip Scoggins: NFL more interesting with Chris Kluwe around

May 4, 2013 Read more: The Miami Herald

Chris Kluwe's tenure as Vikings punter will end soon. He knows it, the team knows it, everyone knows it.

Read more
fresno viking

Fresno, CA

#1 May 4, 2013
kluwe is a good Punter & an even greater person. He will find work elsewere im sure of it.
good luck in the future Kluwe..
viking nation

Madera, CA

#2 May 4, 2013
I agree I didn't think kluwe did a bad job overall. I know there was a few shanks off the foot over the years but his overall punting was pretty good I thought. This could be more about him speaking up about gay rights then the few shanks he had.
Mkg

Minneapolis, MN

#3 May 5, 2013
viking nation wrote:
I agree I didn't think kluwe did a bad job overall. I know there was a few shanks off the foot over the years but his overall punting was pretty good I thought. This could be more about him speaking up about gay rights then the few shanks he had.
kluwe it's time for you to focus on your video game and the other activity you enjoy doing other then playing football when a team draft a player on the 5th round a punter it means you have filed there exception as a player. Let this be a learning lessen for you do your job before anything else so you won't get punted away again.# punters don't talk

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 10 min Bruin For Life 29,311
News College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) Mar 30 stewart scott 1,768
News NFL mock draft: Jameis Winston and Marcus Mario... Mar 30 Sports Morons 1
News Many still chasing the NFL dream at veterans co... Mar 30 Fake IP Land 3
News Minnesota Vikings: Why Brandon Scherff Is Ideal... Mar 26 BradyBonerz 6
News Unusual equation: Baltimore Ravens' guard John ... Mar 23 Brady Chub Club 1
News Cowboys sign free-agent FB Ray Agnew, re-sign D... Mar 20 Abe Addison Hattin 1
More from around the web