No. 3 LSU overcomes sloppiness, downs Towson 38-22

Sep 29, 2012 Full story: Alabama Live 31

Zach Mettenberger connected with Odell Beckham Jr. five times for 128 yards and two touchdowns, and No.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#22 Oct 8, 2012
LSU Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
I did say "LSU at their best"... They are no where near their best.
We need a true Offensive Coordinator in the worst way!
Put in a call to Rick Nueheisel. He is being a clever comentator right now, but I bet we would look cute in that purple and yellow attire, with his face all turning red. He'd yank that quarterback around by the neck if he wasn't getting the job done ;)
Florida Swamper

Jacksonville, FL

#23 Oct 8, 2012
LSU Dude wrote:
Yeah... Florida become semi-relevant and here they come talking crap! Yay!
My hope is that LSU plays a complete game and let the chips fall where they may! I think LSU at their best are more than capable of running the table. I hope they show up!
AS IF LSU HASN'T BEEN TALKING CRAP FOR YEARS. TIME FOR CHANGE IN THE SEC AND THE TIGERS AREN'T PART OF IT.

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

#24 Oct 8, 2012
Us Buckeye's said the same thing for years and it finally happened. Maybe it could for you too.
LSU Dude wrote:
<quoted text>

West Hollywood, CA

#25 Oct 8, 2012
Florida Swamper wrote:
<quoted text>AS IF LSU HASN'T BEEN TALKING CRAP FOR YEARS. TIME FOR CHANGE IN THE SEC AND THE TIGERS AREN'T PART OF IT.
Oh my-my Mister Swamper, I guess you put those Tigers in their place. My Bruins played about as poorly as LSU this past weekend :(

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#26 Oct 8, 2012
Florida Swamper wrote:
<quoted text>AS IF LSU HASN'T BEEN TALKING CRAP FOR YEARS. TIME FOR CHANGE IN THE SEC AND THE TIGERS AREN'T PART OF IT.
South Carolina and Mississippi State are part of it.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#27 Oct 8, 2012
LSU Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as the OC has more authority than Les. Otherwise it will be the same old thing.
joey

Maringouin, LA

#28 Oct 9, 2012
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as the OC has more authority than Les. Otherwise it will be the same old thing.
again i agree with you and moles doesent know how to use talent!whats really pitiful is the usual lsu faithful no longer blogs when they know the lsu offense stinks and we are going to get our ass whipped more this season?dont blame zach,for unless he runs down field and catches his own passes he will seem terrible?miles will never be sabin no matter how much money we pay him!all isnt lost in louisiana?we have La.tech and La.monroe who are pretty good?

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#29 Oct 9, 2012
joey wrote:
<quoted text>again i agree with you and moles doesent know how to use talent!whats really pitiful is the usual lsu faithful no longer blogs when they know the lsu offense stinks and we are going to get our ass whipped more this season?dont blame zach,for unless he runs down field and catches his own passes he will seem terrible?miles will never be sabin no matter how much money we pay him!all isnt lost in louisiana?we have La.tech and La.monroe who are pretty good?
Well there is plenty of talent win with. If you are going to do the same things over and over, it better be perfect (Bama isn't fancy but they execute) but I don't think that is what LSU should do, they need to be more dynamic offensively and again there is plenty of talent to get it done. You can't run an offense like you run a D. You can get by with talent on D but on offense you have to have more and the more starts on the sideline.
Florida Swamper

Jacksonville, FL

#30 Oct 10, 2012
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
South Carolina and Mississippi State are part of it.
IN THE SEC WE ALL HAVE TO BE CAREFUL. WHEN ONE SLIPS THERE ARE OTHERS CAPABLE OF MOVING RIGHT IN

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#31 Oct 10, 2012
Florida Swamper wrote:
<quoted text>IN THE SEC WE ALL HAVE TO BE CAREFUL. WHEN ONE SLIPS THERE ARE OTHERS CAPABLE OF MOVING RIGHT IN
Not really this year, there are about 2 teams that are good and 2 that are very good, the rest are avg. The Big 12 has more good teams but maybe not one as good as the best. If Notre Dame had Bama's schedule I would feel a whole lot better about the season.

West Hollywood, CA

#32 Oct 10, 2012
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really this year, there are about 2 teams that are good and 2 that are very good, the rest are avg. The Big 12 has more good teams but maybe not one as good as the best. If Notre Dame had Bama's schedule I would feel a whole lot better about the season.
Hey what about our conference fella :/

We Bruins are trying to get good ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 43 min PEE PEE PETE 27,380
College football rewind: Virginia Tech, USC exp... 2 hr Bruin For Life 1
The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC? (Aug '07) 5 hr Chosen Traveler 49,280
What did the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets learn ... 9 hr pdmorgs 1
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 9 hr Go Blue Forever 1,373
So Kentucky came close to beating Florida Tue FLORIDA SWAMPER 1
West Virginia Mountaineers Football: Strength T... Tue Hate Thread- Ignore 8
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

NCAA Sports People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••