No. 3 LSU overcomes sloppiness, downs Towson 38-22

Sep 29, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Alabama Live

Zach Mettenberger connected with Odell Beckham Jr. five times for 128 yards and two touchdowns, and No.

Comments
1 - 20 of 31 Comments Last updated Oct 10, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

another bad game.
LSU Dude

Hammond, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Getting tired of it too!

Who would have thought the most prolific offense in the state of Louisiana in 2012 would be LA Tech?

Saints are sucking... LSU is barely surviving right now! With so much talent the production is lackluster and frustrating for fans!

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

LSU Dude wrote:
Getting tired of it too!
Who would have thought the most prolific offense in the state of Louisiana in 2012 would be LA Tech?
Saints are sucking... LSU is barely surviving right now! With so much talent the production is lackluster and frustrating for fans!
Well we have a coach known for his offenses and ours isn't hitting on all cylinders.
LSU Dude

Hammond, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
Well we have a coach known for his offenses and ours isn't hitting on all cylinders.
Maybe, but you can see improvement and the working of an affective scheme! I can't say the same. It's like they are so terrified of an INT that they almost refuse to throw the ball. They could have or should have used the "Warm up games" to air it out and see what adjustments need to be made.

As a side note, we have figured out the problem Saturday Night... Jordan Jefferson was on the sideline for the game. Miles was too busy trying to figure out how to get him in the game he wasn't paying attention to how the offense was playing!
joey

Maringouin, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

LSU Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe, but you can see improvement and the working of an affective scheme! I can't say the same. It's like they are so terrified of an INT that they almost refuse to throw the ball. They could have or should have used the "Warm up games" to air it out and see what adjustments need to be made.
As a side note, we have figured out the problem Saturday Night... Jordan Jefferson was on the sideline for the game. Miles was too busy trying to figure out how to get him in the game he wasn't paying attention to how the offense was playing!
miles idea of a pass is trying to pick up a girl?starting to see why croton left?

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

joey wrote:
<quoted text>miles idea of a pass is trying to pick up a girl?starting to see why croton left?
That is a good one Mister Joey. Sounds like you Tigers are at the stage with your coach like we Bruins were with Coach Ricky at the end of last season :(

I wonder if Miles would be better and commentating :/

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
When the same thing happened with our Bruins, we finally decided to change the spark plugs ;)
joey

Maringouin, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>That is a good one Mister Joey. Sounds like you Tigers are at the stage with your coach like we Bruins were with Coach Ricky at the end of last season :(
I wonder if Miles would be better and commentating :/
dont think they would pay him 3.75 million do you?

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

joey wrote:
<quoted text>dont think they would pay him 3.75 million do you?
Here is the sad part, everyone was calling for Les to be fired then all of a sudden the Michigan job opened up and rumors were that he was going to Michigan so LSU offered him more money to stay. The basically paid more for the coach they really didn't want just to keep him from going somewhere else. The AD should be shot. I think I would have helped him move to Michigan if I were them. I remember the Michigan slogan at the time, Why take Les when you can get Rich. Well I don't think Michigan done much better, so now they have Fred Flintstone.

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

LOL, I bet those chumps wish they could have got our coach. I don't think he'd ever work for those chumps though. Being an Ohio man he hates TTUN. Les would have at least got scUM a defense instead of this pathetic excuse of a team. If he were there Denard would be a water boy.
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is the sad part, everyone was calling for Les to be fired then all of a sudden the Michigan job opened up and rumors were that he was going to Michigan so LSU offered him more money to stay. The basically paid more for the coach they really didn't want just to keep him from going somewhere else. The AD should be shot. I think I would have helped him move to Michigan if I were them. I remember the Michigan slogan at the time, Why take Les when you can get Rich. Well I don't think Michigan done much better, so now they have Fred Flintstone.
LSU Dude

Hammond, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

I'm not of the Fire Miles wagon... a lot has to be said for his record.

I was happy when they went out and got Chavis! And sad for Kragthorpe and his illness, he very well could have been the answer we were looking for, but now is the time to realize the Offense isn't working as expected and a true OC needs to be hired.

Hell I was worried with the Special Teams when Robinson left, but while not as aggressive on coverage they are still very good.

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

LSU Dude wrote:
Offense isn't working as expected and a true OC needs to be hired.
I believe our ex-Bruin Coach Ricky is available :)

He gave head > coaching a try, but would probably be good at doing the offense too ;)
Florida Swamper

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO DRISKEL RUNNING RIGHT THROUGH LSU AND OUR DEFENSIVE SECONDARY PICKING OFF THEIR CONFUSED QUARTERBACK AT LEAST 3 OR 4 TIMES

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Oh hell, The Florida folks have come out of hiding, welcome aboard.

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Haven't heard from many of them in a while, have we. I know there were two that used to be on here constantly when i first started posting in 2006.
BigDan wrote:
Oh hell, The Florida folks have come out of hiding, welcome aboard.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Matt from Columbus wrote:
Haven't heard from many of them in a while, have we. I know there were two that used to be on here constantly when i first started posting in 2006.<quoted text>
There used to be a lot of Michigan fans years ago, they started coming on again but now are going back into hiding.
LSU Dude

Hammond, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Yeah... Florida become semi-relevant and here they come talking crap! Yay!

My hope is that LSU plays a complete game and let the chips fall where they may! I think LSU at their best are more than capable of running the table. I hope they show up!

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Well

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

LSU Dude wrote:
Yeah... Florida become semi-relevant and here they come talking crap! Yay!
My hope is that LSU plays a complete game and let the chips fall where they may! I think LSU at their best are more than capable of running the table. I hope they show up!
Sorry there fella, but looks like Florida ate any chips you were hoping might fall and they didn't allow you to taste the dip either :/

All this football talk is making me hungry ;)
LSU Dude

Hammond, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

BigDan wrote:
Well
I did say "LSU at their best"... They are no where near their best.

We need a true Offensive Coordinator in the worst way!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••