Town Hall Meetings with Duane Snow Be...

Town Hall Meetings with Duane Snow Begin in Albemarle

There are 4 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Feb 28, 2013, titled Town Hall Meetings with Duane Snow Begin in Albemarle. In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

Conversation ranged from geo-policing to how federal sequestration cuts will affect Albemarle schools and the county as a whole.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

huck

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Mar 2, 2013
geo-policing=1984
lol

South Boston, VA

#2 Mar 2, 2013
Screw the feds, arrest them confisgate there money and redistribute, heck let me print the money
Julian H

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Mar 2, 2013
I see I am passing through a comment wasteland, barren of any intelligent thought.
Don

Charlottesville, VA

#4 Mar 3, 2013
Can I attend, since we live in Dumlers district, and it looks doubtful he wants to appear at a public forum ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 22 hr Bruin For Life 32,288
News What they're saying about Bulls draft pick Bobb... (Jun '15) Jun 20 Tretre 6
News WSU football recruiting: Tyquez Hampton picks C... Jun 12 huey goins 2
News Hugh Freeze Calls For Change to Mississippi Sta... (Jul '15) Jun 9 Concerned oxfordian 5
News D1Baseball: Birdball Locked Into Field May 31 Jane Ann 1
News Antonio Callaway isn't enrolled at Florida, acc... May 31 Jane Ann 1
News Bulldogs take fight-filled opener (Jul '09) May 31 Burlington Stampe... 3
More from around the web