2013 Season-Post Spring Predictions

2013 Season-Post Spring Predictions

There are 25 comments on the Slap the Sign story from May 1, 2013, titled 2013 Season-Post Spring Predictions. In it, Slap the Sign reports that:

Nov. 24, 2012; Los Angeles, CA, USA; Notre Dame Fighting Irish head coach Brian Kelly reacts as time expires after Notre Dame beat the USC Trojans 22-13 at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Slap the Sign.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#1 May 2, 2013
I see 10+ wins this season.

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#2 May 3, 2013
BigDan wrote:
I see 10+ wins this season.
> ND must have another division-2 schedule!
>:)

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#3 May 8, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> ND must have another division-2 schedule!
As it was last year and every year, it is harder than LSU's. In fact it is always a tough schedule. If we had a SEC schedule we would have a 10 win season even on the down years. Have a nice day and try again. I see child molester is right up there with drug dealer and thief as qualities that LSU looks for in a player. Your school looks way to pathetic for you to be saying anything about any other program. The wheels are coming off of that rust bucket.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#4 May 8, 2013
We Bruins get a break this season by playing Nevada ;)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooo Bruins!

#5 May 9, 2013
BigDumbDan wrote:
<quoted text>
As it was last year and every year, it is harder than LSU's. In fact it is always a tough schedule. If we had a SEC schedule we would have a 10 win season even on the down years. Have a nice day and try again. I see child molester is right up there with drug dealer and thief as qualities that LSU looks for in a player. Your school looks way to pathetic for you to be saying anything about any other program. The wheels are coming off of that rust bucket.
> Mighty funny it took Alabama 4 full quarters of play to beat LSU last season ... whereas, it took the Crimson Tide less than a quarter of the first quarter to beat your overrated, over-hyped, Jurassic era Notre Dame team. CFB fans did get to see the old dilapidated wheels fall off the delusional Shamrock Wagon, and their ALL-UNIVERSE middle linebacker. That overrated slug couldn't tackle his own shadow! LMAO!!! ND on it's best day, would be fighting it out with Tennessee for bottom feeder in the SEC! FACT!!! I see the ND campus rapists are still being protected by the ND powers that be. Will justice ever be served on the South Bend campus? What a travesty at that so-called Catholic University ... oh, pardon moi, Catholic priests do lead all Christian clergy in child molestations. Now, that's what you really can call PATHETIC and SICKENING. Regroup your pack of pedophiles and try again, choir boy!
>:/

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#6 May 9, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Mighty funny it took Alabama 4 full quarters of play to beat LSU last season ... whereas, it took the Crimson Tide less than a quarter of the first quarter to beat your overrated, over-hyped, Jurassic era Notre Dame team. CFB fans did get to see the old dilapidated wheels fall off the delusional Shamrock Wagon, and their ALL-UNIVERSE middle linebacker. That overrated slug couldn't tackle his own shadow! LMAO!!! ND on it's best day, would be fighting it out with Tennessee for bottom feeder in the SEC! FACT!!! I see the ND campus rapists are still being protected by the ND powers that be. Will justice ever be served on the South Bend campus? What a travesty at that so-called Catholic University ... oh, pardon moi, Catholic priests do lead all Christian clergy in child molestations. Now, that's what you really can call PATHETIC and SICKENING. Regroup your pack of pedophiles and try again, choir boy!
I remember us scoring twice and threatening more than that in our National Championship game with Bama, I remember yall not scoring and never crossing the 50 in yours with them. Have a nice day and try again.

West Hollywood, CA

#7 May 9, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Will justice ever be served on the South Bend campus? What a travesty at that so-called Catholic University ... oh, pardon moi, Catholic priests do lead all Christian clergy in child molestations. >:/
Hey BIG Dan, I have requested the phone number of that LSU child molester recruit from Coach Dico's secret black book :)

So while we are on the subject, would you happen to have any addresses of those clergy men? This Bruin would like to pay them a home visit to try and "work out" their issues ;)

Go Bruins, Go Tiger Special Recruits, Go Irish and how I love a man in a uniform!

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Keaau, HI

#8 May 9, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Mighty funny it took Alabama 4 full quarters of play to beat LSU last season ... whereas, it took the Crimson Tide less than a quarter of the first quarter to beat your overrated, over-hyped, Jurassic era Notre Dame team. CFB fans did get to see the old dilapidated wheels fall off the delusional Shamrock Wagon, and their ALL-UNIVERSE middle linebacker. That overrated slug couldn't tackle his own shadow! LMAO!!! ND on it's best day, would be fighting it out with Tennessee for bottom feeder in the SEC! FACT!!! I see the ND campus rapists are still being protected by the ND powers that be. Will justice ever be served on the South Bend campus? What a travesty at that so-called Catholic University ... oh, pardon moi, Catholic priests do lead all Christian clergy in child molestations. Now, that's what you really can call PATHETIC and SICKENING. Regroup your pack of pedophiles and try again, choir boy!
Hmmm yes but Johnny Football took care of Alabama.

West Hollywood, CA

#9 May 9, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, would that be anything like how Coach Art Deco "took care" of Mister Clown ;)

#10 May 10, 2013
BigDumb wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember us scoring twice and threatening more than that in our National Championship game with Bama, I remember yall not scoring and never crossing the 50 in yours with them. Have a nice day and try again.
> No contest!!! What you forget, choir boy, is that your pathetic ND foosball team didn't score until Bama had already won the BCS NC game (21-0 in the 1st quarter! LMAO!!!) ringing up 35 points on the Frightend Iwish. Bama had the game won already, and backed off it's dominating defensive performance. Add to that, BigDumb... uh, Dan, your Iwish didn't play the same Bama defensive players that LSU played. Bama's defense were basically new starters from the team LSU played the year before. Now, come back when your Frightened Iwish learn how to play tackle football, beat some BCS quality teams, have a bonafide division-1 schedule, and learn how to cover their own shadows! Anyway ... game, set, match! Ho-hum! Coach Artie wins again ... go figure!!!

#11 May 10, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
> True, but, LSU took care of Johnny Football!
>;)

“Long Season Ahead”

Keaau, HI

#12 May 10, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> True, but, LSU took care of Johnny Football!
>;)
True. Was LSU the first game for A&M?

West Hollywood, CA

#13 May 10, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm, you two aren't fighting like CT the Brazilian Warrior and the Trojan Condom... are you :/

Go Bruins, Go friends making up ad kissing eachother's fanny packs!

West Hollywood, CA

#14 May 10, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> True, but, LSU took care of Johnny Football!
>;)
Hmmmm, you two aren't fighting like CT the Brazilian Warrior and the Trojan Condom... are you :/

Go Bruins, Go friends making up and kissing eachother's fanny packs!

“Long Season Ahead”

Keaau, HI

#15 May 10, 2013
Pee Pee Pete...Pig!

West Hollywood, CA

#16 May 11, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
Pee Pee Pete...Pig!
Awwwww Miss Wolfie, thanks for Hawaiian Luau invite but honestly I prefer getting Spammed ;)

Go Bruins, Go Wolfie, Go Island Specialties!

West Hollywood, CA

#17 May 11, 2013
Hey Mister Traveler come back please. You do not have to go all the way to Rio to hook up with a cross dresser. I would gladly play dress up.....to the exxxtreme :)

That always get them, right Miss Wolfie ;)

Go Bruins, Go Extreme Occupations!

#18 May 11, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
> No!

West Hollywood, CA

#19 May 11, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> No!
Oh Coach, you know my friend Miss Wolfie doesn't like to be told anything, especially NO :/

“Long Season Ahead”

Keaau, HI

#20 May 11, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> No!
Senior moment. Could not remember.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Sun Chosen Traveler 32,265
News Syracuse Football: Orange Attending Satellite C... May 14 tomeson 1
News 2016 Rio Olympics: Team USA Unveils Women's Bas... May 11 Ivyawe 2
News UConn women's basketball team will make 11th tr... May 11 Ivyawe 1
News Remarks by the President Honoring the 2016 NCAA... May 10 Ivyawe 1
News Raiders sign former third round pick DE Damontr... May 9 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 2
News Tom Brady is Overrated (Jan '06) May 2 Up yours 10,098
More from around the web