Pat Summitt files for divorce after 27 years of marriage

Full story: WBIR Knoxville

University of Tennessee women's basketball coach Pat Summitt has filed for divorce.
Comments
101 - 120 of 136 Comments Last updated Apr 1, 2013
RjZ

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2007

Hey people. Pat summit has the RIGHT TO PRIVACY!!! Big deal she is getting a Divorce.. OH yea if you are going to say that she is a dyke. LEARN HOW TO SPELL IT!!! So what if she is or isnt. GROW UP PEOPLE THIS IS 2007.. Get a life

“How Bout them Buckeyes?”

Since: Dec 06

Welcome to Buckeye City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2007

RjZ wrote:
Hey people. Pat summit has the RIGHT TO PRIVACY!!! Big deal she is getting a Divorce.. OH yea if you are going to say that she is a dyke. LEARN HOW TO SPELL IT!!! So what if she is or isnt. GROW UP PEOPLE THIS IS 2007.. Get a life
www.thewillpower.com
One Hand Gang

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2007

SHARKY wrote:
<quoted text>They will now that you have said it. How did you get your information? Were they in your house? or, is it just something you "heard"?
Uh, dumbass, his son is a walk-on, on the basketball team.
One Hand Gang

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2007

Sharky, the **** was put there in place of dumb A-S-S

i don't need to see Bruce and his wife in my house to know they sleep together. They have four kids.
peter the penis

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2007

im a lonly man who wants to get laid really bad is there any woman out there for me plz anyone.
Youssef

Laconia, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2009

Would like to see her and some other woman do it. I bet it'd be hot.

“global warming is a hoax”

Since: Apr 08

knoxville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2009

guess he wasn't "rebounding" as well as she'd like.
Troof

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2009

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, learn2spell. The divorce is because he cant keep his barn door closed! Yeppers, he's a pun hound and has been caught many times.
No wonder he fecks around. Shes nasty!
volsrock101

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2009

i think pat summit is the best womens basketball coach there is she is a great role model for kids i had the pleasure of meeting her and she is very kind
Volfan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2009

I've always had a hankering for dominant women. I'd loved to have been involved with her when she was in her thirties.Booooiing!

I'd still let her tie me up and make me beg for it.
dandy don

Sevierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2011

Judged:

Less leave Pat alone and move on
James Best

Franklin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

I am so saddened that all of the unkind and unnecessary remarks are posted. Can you people understand that Pat has been very successful and now in 2013 is facing the fight of her life! Please, be a little more caring. I wish her the best in managing her illness.
mike

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

James Best wrote:
I am so saddened that all of the unkind and unnecessary remarks are posted. Can you people understand that Pat has been very successful and now in 2013 is facing the fight of her life! Please, be a little more caring. I wish her the best in managing her illness.
AGREED.Some people have a bad habit of knifing people when theyre sick or some sort tragedy in fact if those people would actually do something with their lives we all be better off..
Debster25

Paso Robles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Lady Vol fan Oak Ridge wrote:
Pat Summitt has more class in her little finger than most of the people who have posted on this subject. She also is a very kind and compassionate person. The fact thst she has won more games than any other coach, male or female, does not make her gay. I also know the inside info and it is not what everybody thinks. Stop the rumors and show some respect for Pat during this very rough time in her life. She needs and deserves our support!
I just want to say this is the most mature message I see on here!
Franklin

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

She chose to be a public figure. And in doing-so, right or wrong, her personal life will be in the spotlight. There's plenty of rumors about her and I hope, while she's still coherent, she will choose to address them and end the speculation. We will still respect her even if the truth is finally OUT.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

She doesn't know a shit from an orgasm at this point
Dean

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

The culture of women's sports at UT -- including Lady Vols basketball and Summitt -- has been protected by local media for years. That's a fact.
mike

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Dean wrote:
The culture of women's sports at UT -- including Lady Vols basketball and Summitt -- has been protected by local media for years. That's a fact.
because she cared for her players giving them a chance to be productive get an education and bascially being as good as they can be the media covers that up in other words what your point..
red solo drool cup

Kingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Earl Keese V wrote:
<quoted text>
you sound like you want to lick that hairy, dried out, rancid, alzheimer infested clam.
Now that's some funny shit right there.
CANDYSKULLS

Tamassee, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

He is a good looking older dude. He will find someone else. Maybe he will go back to coaching.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••