Usc QB Barkley out for Notre Dame game

Usc QB Barkley out for Notre Dame game

There are 41 comments on the SFGate story from Nov 18, 2012, titled Usc QB Barkley out for Notre Dame game. In it, SFGate reports that:

Quarterback Matt Barkley will miss Southern California's regular-season finale against No.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SFGate.

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Ballwin, MO

#22 Nov 28, 2012
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah they are the team that you said would beat us, now you are jumping on the Bandwagon again, we don't want you even cheering for us, just go ahead and say Bama or Georgia will beat us and move on.
Hon you won on field goals. You can't win big games with field goals. I never said ND was going to lose you fool. I said ND had a hard game. Had Manti not blocked that last TD, you never know. 500 of us prayed together with the LDS community. Get over it Fatty!

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#23 Nov 28, 2012
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hon you won on field goals. You can't win big games with field goals. I never said ND was going to lose you fool. I said ND had a hard game. Had Manti not blocked that last TD, you never know. 500 of us prayed together with the LDS community. Get over it Fatty!
Did you really just say that you can't win big games with field goals? You really are clueless when it comes to football aren't you.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#24 Nov 28, 2012
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hon you won on field goals. You can't win big games with field goals. I never said ND was going to lose you fool. I said ND had a hard game. Had Manti not blocked that last TD, you never know. 500 of us prayed together with the LDS community. Get over it Fatty!
Miss Wolfie, are you and I one of similar mindset? In my part of town, the LDS community stands for Lesbian Dating Society. I did not know until you just came out. Hooray :)

Go West Side, go Miss Wolfie!

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Ballwin, MO

#25 Nov 28, 2012
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Miss Wolfie, are you and I one of similar mindset? In my part of town, the LDS community stands for Lesbian Dating Society. I did not know until you just came out. Hooray :)
Go West Side, go Miss Wolfie!
Ate you making fun of Manti's religion? If you are that's not nice.

Now run along, little boy.

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Ballwin, MO

#26 Nov 28, 2012
Are

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#27 Nov 29, 2012
LDS isn't his religion, it's the church, Mormon is the religion.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#28 Nov 29, 2012
When people bad mouth Notre Dame, are they making fun of someone's religion?

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#29 Nov 29, 2012
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Ate you making fun of Manti's religion? If you are that's not nice.
Now run along, little boy.
No poke at a religion girl, I do not know what some acronyms are :/

And yea BIG dan is right that the church is different from the religion Miss Wolfie. The gay and lesbian community convenes at a church. Would you make fun of us while me and my other Bruins where there :/

Go Bruins, go our community!

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#30 Nov 29, 2012
"“They let you know you’re not coming through the middle,” USC running Curtis McNeal said after the game.“We were trying. It just wasn’t working. Our linemen were doing the best they could. We only had five linemen on the field. It was like they had about nine D-linemen on the field.”

Trojan superstar Marqise Lee admitted to the media post-game that Notre Dame was worthy of its number one ranking, and he wasn’t alone in that opinion. USC linebacker Hayes Pullard also informed a member of the media that the Irish deserved to be number one, and he took it a step further. When asked if Notre Dame was even better than Oregon, Pullard answered in the affirmative.“Yes. Better.”"

Way different than what they were saying after last years game but I respect that they didn't say something disrespectful.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#31 Nov 29, 2012
BigDan wrote:
"“They let you know you’re not coming through the middle,” USC running Curtis McNeal said after the game.“We were trying. It just wasn’t working. Our linemen were doing the best they could. We only had five linemen on the field. It was like they had about nine D-linemen on the field.”
Trojan superstar Marqise Lee admitted to the media post-game that Notre Dame was worthy of its number one ranking, and he wasn’t alone in that opinion. USC linebacker Hayes Pullard also informed a member of the media that the Irish deserved to be number one, and he took it a step further. When asked if Notre Dame was even better than Oregon, Pullard answered in the affirmative.“Yes. Better.”"
Way different than what they were saying after last years game but I respect that they didn't say something disrespectful.
Hmmm, I did not hear any of this talk from Trojans after my Bruins finally beat them :/

Now this Bruin girl feels disrespected :(

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Fort Worth, TX

#32 Nov 29, 2012
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>No poke at a religion girl, I do not know what some acronyms are :/
And yea BIG dan is right that the church is different from the religion Miss Wolfie. The gay and lesbian community convenes at a church. Would you make fun of us while me and my other Bruins where there :/
Go Bruins, go our community!
Hon, it is the Church of Latter Day Saints. Learn would you.

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Fort Worth, TX

#33 Nov 29, 2012
To the FATTY if you are a real ND fan...go to HAIA and bid on lots of Mani gear. But that's only if you are a real fan! LOL!

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#34 Nov 30, 2012
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hon you won on field goals. You can't win big games with field goals. I never said ND was going to lose you fool. I said ND had a hard game. Had Manti not blocked that last TD, you never know. 500 of us prayed together with the LDS community. Get over it Fatty!
"You can't win big games on field goals", said no intelligent person ever.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#35 Nov 30, 2012
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hon you won on field goals. You can't win big games with field goals. I never said ND was going to lose you fool. I said ND had a hard game. Had Manti not blocked that last TD, you never know. 500 of us prayed together with the LDS community. Get over it Fatty!
We won thanks to field goals and it was the biggest game of the year, more people watched it than any other game this season. Manti's play was important but our pass interference in the endzone twice were as big as the goal line stand.

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Ballwin, MO

#36 Nov 30, 2012
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
"You can't win big games on field goals", said no intelligent person ever.
Did you watch Louisville last night? That's how you WIN a game. Two TDs in three minutes.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#37 Nov 30, 2012
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you watch Louisville last night? That's how you WIN a game. Two TDs in three minutes.
Well Rutgers isn't USC. If Louisville scored 2 TD's in 3 minutes, we'd have obviously scored for on them. I was pulling for Louisville, they are a good team but it is apples and oranges.

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#38 Nov 30, 2012
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
Manti's play was important but our pass interference in the endzone twice were as big as the goal line stand.
Probably two of the most intelligent penalties I've seen. It makes sense, give up 1 yard or 1/2 a yard instead of the TD. Kiffin should have kept going to that fade route, he'd have gotten it eventually.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#39 Nov 30, 2012
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably two of the most intelligent penalties I've seen. It makes sense, give up 1 yard or 1/2 a yard instead of the TD. Kiffin should have kept going to that fade route, he'd have gotten it eventually.
Maybe but we defended what was in front of us.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#40 Nov 30, 2012
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hon, it is the Church of Latter Day Saints. Learn would you.
Do they accept gays, Bruins, or in many of our cases, both?

Go Bruins, Go freedom to express!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#41 Nov 30, 2012
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text> Well Rutgers isn't USC. If Louisville scored 2 TD's in 3 minutes, we'd have obviously scored for on them. I was pulling for Louisville, they are a good team but it is apples and oranges.
This Bruins likes cumquats ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 1 hr stewart scott 2,495
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 4 hr chris beerman 29,913
News 5 reasons Wisconsin football will beat the Ohio... (Dec '14) 23 hr Fart news 5
News 4-star class of 2017 forward Melo Eggleston uno... Aug 21 Fart news 2
News Latrell Scott looks to replicate his previous s... Aug 11 Fart news 2
News FOOTBALL: West Covina downs Glendora, 33-28 (Sep '10) Aug 7 Fart news 3
News UTEP basketball: Brodricks Jones to sign with UTEP Aug 4 Fart news 4
More from around the web