Robbery on Orangedale Avenue

The victim tells police two men approached him in the 800 block of Orangedale Avenue just before 5 a.m. Sunday morning. Full Story
YdueEye

Galax, VA

#1 Jan 20, 2013
http://clashdaily.com/2013/01/the-5-worst-mas...

From the article:

"The five worst mass killings, where a firearm was used, have a common thread."

"... Hint #1: They didn’t belong to the NRA. They don’t fit the stereotype of the “red-neck” gun owner.

Check it out …

Ft Hood: Registered Democrat/Muslim.
Columbine: Too young to vote; both families were registered Democrats and progressive liberals.
Virginia Tech: Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff.
Colorado Theater: Registered Democrat; staff worker on the Obama campaign; Occupy Wall Street participant; progressive liberal.
Connecticut School Shooter: Registered Democrat; hated Christians.

Common thread is that all of these shooters were progressive liberal Democrats...."

Read more: http://clashdaily.com/2013/01/the-5-worst-mas...
Get more Clash on ClashDaily.com , Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
right winger

United States

#2 Jan 20, 2013
YdueEye wrote:
http://clashdaily.com/2013/01/ the-5-worst-mass-murders-in-th e-usa-with-a-firearm-came-from -democrats/#ixzz2INGaWT1E
From the article:
"The five worst mass killings, where a firearm was used, have a common thread."
"... Hint #1: They didn’t belong to the NRA. They don’t fit the stereotype of the “red-neck” gun owner.
Check it out …
Ft Hood: Registered Democrat/Muslim.
Columbine: Too young to vote; both families were registered Democrats and progressive liberals.
Virginia Tech: Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff.
Colorado Theater: Registered Democrat; staff worker on the Obama campaign; Occupy Wall Street participant; progressive liberal.
Connecticut School Shooter: Registered Democrat; hated Christians.
Common thread is that all of these shooters were progressive liberal Democrats...."
Read more: http://clashdaily.com/2013/01/the-5-worst-mas...
Get more Clash on ClashDaily.com , Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
So we should ban democrats from having guns.
Usualsuspects

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Jan 20, 2013
Orangedale again? What that neighborhood needs is to have the sidewalks removed so we can get tanks rolling in there, side-by-side
sez you

Charlottesville, VA

#4 Jan 20, 2013
An aquaintance told me of being assaulted and robbed outside of Belmont Market last week. Cville has become a slum and city hall out of touch.
YdueEye

Galax, VA

#5 Jan 20, 2013
I think Democrats are going to get their guns through street crime or the proposed legislation that is aimed at the law abiding public.
Really Too

Buena Vista, VA

#6 Jan 20, 2013
sez you wrote:
An aquaintance told me of being assaulted and robbed outside of Belmont Market last week. Cville has become a slum and city hall out of touch.
Funny that one didn't get press coverage, but this one did. We wouldn't want people to think crime happens were houses are selling and being remodeled I guess.
Albemarle Native

Charlottesville, VA

#7 Jan 20, 2013
There? Unbelieveable. Is it really news? Some folks need to take care of their own.
sez you

Charlottesville, VA

#8 Jan 20, 2013
Really Too wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny that one didn't get press coverage, but this one did. We wouldn't want people to think crime happens were houses are selling and being remodeled I guess.
Yhere's a whole lot of crime that goes unreported in this slum town. One cop I talked to was even being sarcastic saying "Oh, there's no crime in Cville". Just like there are no rapes at UVA, bad press. Image is everything.
John Boy

Charlottesville, VA

#9 Jan 20, 2013
OH come on... a robbery in Orangedale, say it
aint so Mama !
My THREE points to anyone who's gonna rob me..
1.call 911
2. bolt the doors
3.wait for police to come protect you
HAVE been changed to :

3. ready
5. aim
7. blow yer head off

...Ya'll better make the change while you still can!
citizen

Charlottesville, VA

#11 Jan 21, 2013
Usualsuspects wrote:
Orangedale again? What that neighborhood needs is to have the sidewalks removed so we can get tanks rolling in there, side-by-side
After the first night the tank would be sitting on blocks and the treads would be for sale in the local pawn shop.

I just want one dollar for every ditsy UVA student that has been picked off over the past ten years.
G Luv

Charlottesville, VA

#12 Jan 21, 2013
citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
I just want one dollar for every ditsy UVA student that has been picked off over the past ten years.
Why? Does it make you happy when 'ditsy' UVA student gets robbed or assaulted?
Sure

Charlottesville, VA

#13 Jan 21, 2013
G Luv wrote:
<quoted text>
The remainder of the herd is safe for the time being?
Anonymous

Woodbridge, VA

#14 Jan 21, 2013
Channel 19 says Prospect Ave. Which was it? And before some smart mouth says "what's the difference?". The difference is accuracy in reporting, that's all.
citizen

Moneta, VA

#15 Jan 21, 2013
G Luv wrote:
<quoted text>
Darwinism is what it is.

These tend to be the same suicidal do gooders that try to count so called homeless sex offenders in the woods.

Feel free to accompany them.
citizen

Moneta, VA

#16 Jan 21, 2013
Most rapes, robberies and assaults go unreported since the recipients don't want their friends and families to learn just how stupid they were by being in crack alley at the right, or wrong times.

There's a real pattern here in terms of times and places for crime. The early morning hours are prime time for the street pharmacists and the students are easy pickings for the streetwise druggies.

Maybe UVA should offer a Crime 101 class and keep the dummies out of the crosshairs? No, forget it, let them do a bum count in the woods and get some hands on self defense training.
citizen

Moneta, VA

#17 Jan 21, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
Channel 19 says Prospect Ave. Which was it? And before some smart mouth says "what's the difference?". The difference is accuracy in reporting, that's all.
At five in the morning neither is the place to be. It's best not to interrupt buyers and sellers.
Right

Charlottesville, VA

#18 Jan 21, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
All the same tribe
Nepharius

Charlottesville, VA

#19 Jan 21, 2013
life aint easy on da west side yo....
Really Too

Buena Vista, VA

#20 Jan 22, 2013
sez you wrote:
<quoted text>Yhere's a whole lot of crime that goes unreported in this slum town. One cop I talked to was even being sarcastic saying "Oh, there's no crime in Cville". Just like there are no rapes at UVA, bad press. Image is everything.
Don't forget the gangs......There are no gangs either, Yea right!
Right

Charlottesville, VA

#21 Jan 22, 2013
Nepharius wrote:
life aint easy on da west side yo....
that are is the south side.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 6 hr Fight On 27,365
So Kentucky came close to beating Florida 14 hr FLORIDA SWAMPER 1
West Virginia Mountaineers Football: Strength T... 17 hr Hate Thread- Ignore 8
NFL Power Rankings Week 3: Predicting Post-"Mon... 18 hr Reggie McWTF 6
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 18 hr Go Blue Forever 1,370
PSU paid price, deserves to be back Mon Selfish Sandusky 7
Pac-12 trips have made the Big House a little s... Mon bobbyg43 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

NCAA Sports People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••