Gamecocks and Tigers tangle in top-10...

Gamecocks and Tigers tangle in top-10 matchup

There are 6 comments on the The Island Packet story from Oct 10, 2012, titled Gamecocks and Tigers tangle in top-10 matchup. In it, The Island Packet reports that:

Facing their second straight top-10 opponent, the third-ranked South Carolina Gamecocks take to the road this weekend, when they invade Baton Rouge for an SEC showdown against the ninth- ranked LSU Tigers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Island Packet.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#1 Oct 11, 2012
Where is the Coach for this one? He usually likes to come on and growwwwwwwwwwwl about a match up like this :/

It is okay Coach Artie, the chances of losing to another ranked opponent is only 50% ;)

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#2 Oct 12, 2012
Tangling with a game cock, now that sounds like a fun time ;)
LSU Dude

Hammond, LA

#3 Oct 12, 2012
Miles kept saying at his press conference that it's not the play calling, it's the execution...

I'm just at a loss. I know there have been a lot of dropped passes this year and that is definitely poor execution, but you gotta wonder about the coaching when they aren't getting better each week. Why is it these guys can't hold onto the football?
SEC MAN

Knoxville, TN

#4 Oct 12, 2012
Fla.-34
L.S.U.- 28
SEC MAN

Knoxville, TN

#5 Oct 12, 2012
oops, U.S.C -34
L.S.U.-28
LSU Dude

Hammond, LA

#6 Oct 15, 2012
SEC MAN wrote:
oops, U.S.C -34
L.S.U.-28
Wrong on that one...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vikings Excited About Develeopment Of DE Scott ... 20 min viking nation 19
News Bulldogs post upset win (Jul '09) 2 hr Fart news 34
News 'Dogs show playoff bite (Jul '09) 2 hr Fart news 40
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 4 hr tom wingo 29,779
News College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 10 hr tom wingo 2,088
News Buckeyes shining four years after dark day 10 hr tom wingo 2
News Erie Explosion visit league-leading Columbus of... May 30 tom wingo 2
More from around the web