Predicting the Top 10 Teams in Colleg...

Predicting the Top 10 Teams in College Football Following the Month of September

There are 275 comments on the BleacherReport story from Aug 6, 2013, titled Predicting the Top 10 Teams in College Football Following the Month of September. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

First, I consulted the 2013 preseason Coaches' Poll . Fifty teams received votes in this poll, and even accounting for major upsets, it's likely that the top 10 teams on October 1 will come from this pool of teams.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#126 Aug 19, 2013
Please fellas, there's room for all of us in the Bruin hot tub ;)

Go Bruins, Go open-invitation Jacuzzi's!

West Hollywood, CA

#127 Aug 19, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Put down the low-shelf rot gut whiskey ... sober up, and try again!
>:/
Rot gut whiskey? Please Coach, I am not a Southern fella. I am from the Westside of Los Angeles. We prefer lemon drop martinis I have you ;)

Go Bruins and martinis! Go Tigers and whiskey! I guess in the end we all like to drown our sorrows!

West Hollywood, CA

#128 Aug 19, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>He seems "funny" for you (f)Artie, so I am sure the rest of us dont mind staying clear of your blooming romance... HaHa
At the tub we already serve martinis for us Bruins and now we have just added whiskey for Coach Dico and his SEC friends to come. I am willing to supply high-grade rum and coke if that would mean you Trojans will show ;)

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#129 Aug 19, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah the Bait Car show was cancelled because it was too fast paced for the average country bumpkin viewer. It appears the dumb-downing of America constitutes all regularly viewed programming to be replaced by mindless hick shows like Duck Dynasty, Swamp People, Turtle Man, and Gator Boys. I guess we know what you SEC fans watch when no football is on the tube... HaHa
> God blessed Dixie and her SEC Graced fans with the supreme, CFB conference on planet Earth plus the remainder of the universe ... the SEC. Now, with the new SEC network coming on line ... the most CFB intelligent fans in the good ole U.S. of A.(SEC Fans) get to watch everything SEC, and don't have to worry being dumb down and inundated with trivial Pac-12, Big-10, Big-12, ACC bullshi+ or having to watch the garbage coming out of Hollywood. Hey, CT, wannabe Hollywood millionaire ... those Duck Dynasty, Swamp People, Turtle Man, Gator Boy hicks are all millionaires. Something a wannabe dusty desert dweller like yourself would give his left nut (if you had nuts) for. Too bad you're not a millionaire because you're not typing enough manuscripts and term papers for the lazy students at USC. Being you never get a date ... try asking your boss, Pepe Gonzales, if you can work extra hours at the Taco Stand. That should heighten your chances of becoming a millionaire. Good luck ... ya hear!?
>:)

#130 Aug 19, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Rot gut whiskey? Please Coach, I am not a Southern fella. I am from the Westside of Los Angeles. We prefer lemon drop martinis I have you ;)
Go Bruins and martinis! Go Tigers and whiskey! I guess in the end we all like to drown our sorrows!
> Coach Artie doesn't have any sorrows! His LSU Fighting Tigers CFB team has won 2 BCS NC Trophies on the gridiron, won numerous SEC Championships, and are a dues paying member of the SEC Elite! Unfortunately for you, on the other hand have ... NOTHING! Oh, all right, if you insist ... you do have CT and the hot tub! Whoopie!!! Anyway, you have The Coach's permission to lemon drop martini your sorrows awaaaaaaaaaaay!!!

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#131 Aug 19, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> You can be held liable for slander, defamation, and sexual harassment on a public forum. Many cases have already been brought to trial, with big-bucks settlements, and in some cases two and three year probation sentences.
>:|
It won't happen.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#132 Aug 19, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Children need to be protected from those scumbag predators who prey on them. To me, there's nothing lower than a child molester ... the scum of the Earth! FACT!!!
>:(
And LSU has one playing running back, go figure.

#133 Aug 19, 2013
Chosen Traveler Your Village Idiot wrote:
<quoted text> USC your 2013 BCS National Champions! That's a sure thing brainiac just like last year! Better hurry, I heard that rattlesnake round up show you love is coming on... HaHa
> Funnier than snake snot! That California Rattlesnake Roundup is hilarious ... a bunch of sissy girly boys in USC Trajon drag rounding up balloon rattlesnakes. How dainty!? Just like the USC football team ... dainty!
>:D

#134 Aug 19, 2013
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>It won't happen.
> And why not?

#135 Aug 19, 2013
Danny McWish of Squeaky Clean Notre Dame wrote:
<quoted text>
> True, but, if it was up to Coach Artie he wouldn't set foot on the LSU campus. FACT!!! Now, run along Daniel and put pressure on the ND powers that be to have those ND rapists and murderers erased from the Frightened Iwish history books. Oh, what's that you say? The ND powers that be, swept them under the rug and are standing on long time Notre Dame tradition, "Out of Sight ... Out of Mind!" Yep, that's good ole Notre Dame Tradition all right!
>:(

#136 Aug 19, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>He seems "funny" for you (f)Artie, so I am sure the rest of us dont mind staying clear of your blooming romance... HaHa
> CT ... didn't Coach Artie just tell you, you have no talent, no brains, no man? Yes he did! Oops, sorry ... that was for your girlfriend PeePee Pete. Being you and she are one in the same ... I guess it's really for the both of you!

#137 Aug 19, 2013
Shamus O Weary wrote:
<quoted text>Artie me boy, don't let Danny me boy hound you about one young child molester. We Irish here at Notre Dame have covered up for many rapists, murderers, and please Artie don't mention the pedophile priests.
It's with a wee bit of sorrow in me heart that I tell you this me boy. But, the Lord told me to put it out in plain sight, as me sorrowful self has been dragging this evil burden of guilt around too long. Danny me boy is too wrapped up in his Leprechaun Shamrock cape to admit our beloved Fighting Irish have more than our fair share of lawless heathens on our beautiful campus. Our powers that be, bless their wee hearts, have for some reason become weak men and women and can't face the facts that our beloved Notre Dame has weak minded and weak spirited people who should be locked up in the county jail. Artie me boy, I Shamus O'Weary have lost countless nights of sleep over me beloved Notre Dame cover-ups and lies and deceits for protecting these lawless evil heathens. Please except my humble apologies and me hopes of LSU eliminating their vagabonds of sin and sorrow from their beautiful campus. Now me has to go to the corner pub and down a pint or two. Talk to you later me boy!
> Shamus, good to hear from you again! Yes, we all have our outlaws! Too bad we don't have the men and women powers that be with guts to keep these lawless heathens off our college campuses and away from our innocent students. Anyway, enjoy your pint (or two)... Irish Whiskey?

West Hollywood, CA

#138 Aug 19, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> CT ... didn't Coach Artie just tell you, you have no talent, no brains, no man? Yes he did! Oops, sorry ... that was for your girlfriend PeePee Pete. Being you and she are one in the same ... I guess it's really for the both of you!
Coachie-poo, I like that one and the same talk. That is just how my partner Jonathan and I feel after a passionate roll in the hay... or maybe I should say sand out here ;)

I would not mind being one and the same with CT, and for that matter Trojan! The thought of those two local hunks makes this Bruin tingle down there! You know Coach, like how Mister Clown does it for you back there ;)

Go Bruins, Go Tigers! Who needs brains as long as we have talent in the right proportions!

West Hollywood, CA

#139 Aug 19, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Oh, all right, if you insist ... you do have CT and the hot tub! Whoopie!!! Anyway, you have The Coach's permission to lemon drop martini your sorrows awaaaaaaaaaaay!!!
Thanks Coach Daddy, I love the role playing we do ;)

Do you think you could send me that picture of you naked in the alligator skin leather claps? Mister Clown tells me that is a must-see ;)

Go Bruins! I am saving the double-shot martini's for after the Nebraska game!

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#140 Aug 20, 2013
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
My reply to this post "Children need to be protected from those scumbag predators who prey on them. To me, there's nothing lower than a child molester ... the scum of the Earth! FACT!!!" had to hurt didn't. Honestly, I don't like you but I have a feeling that you would get rid of him and Les if you had the chance.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#141 Aug 20, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> God blessed Dixie and her SEC Graced fans with the supreme, CFB conference on planet Earth plus the remainder of the universe ... the SEC. Now, with the new SEC network coming on line ... the most CFB intelligent fans in the good ole U.S. of A.(SEC Fans) get to watch everything SEC, and don't have to worry being dumb down and inundated with trivial Pac-12, Big-10, Big-12, ACC bullshi+ or having to watch the garbage coming out of Hollywood. Hey, CT, wannabe Hollywood millionaire ... those Duck Dynasty, Swamp People, Turtle Man, Gator Boy hicks are all millionaires. Something a wannabe dusty desert dweller like yourself would give his left nut (if you had nuts) for. Too bad you're not a millionaire because you're not typing enough manuscripts and term papers for the lazy students at USC. Being you never get a date ... try asking your boss, Pepe Gonzales, if you can work extra hours at the Taco Stand. That should heighten your chances of becoming a millionaire. Good luck ... ya hear!?
God Bless Dixie, even if we have dirty SEC football teams.

#142 Aug 20, 2013
Danny McWish Confirmed LSU Hater wrote:
<quoted text>
My reply to this post "Children need to be protected from those scumbag predators who prey on them. To me, there's nothing lower than a child molester ... the scum of the Earth! FACT!!!" had to hurt didn't. Honestly, I don't like you but I have a feeling that you would get rid of him and Les if you had the chance.
> No, Coach Artie wasn't hurt, he meant every word of that post, Daniel! True, The Coach would run Less "Dreary" Miles off almost as quick as he would those child molesters and law-breaking thugs. Now, why pray tell don't you like Coach Artie? Is it because The Coach saved your life by running over that $#!+ eatin' dog? Maybe, because Coach Artie always tells the truth about the always overrated media darling Naughty Dame Frightened Iwish? The stories of ND's ancient history, King Tut being the first ND president, Queen Nefertiti being the first ND cheerleader, or, maybe the time The Coach painted ND's green Egyptian hieroglyphic
stone tablets red? Oh, I bet it was because of Coach Artie's play-by-play description of Alabama's steamrolling of your green with envy Leprechauns in last CFB season's BCS NC game, right? The stories of the Shamrock Trail of Tears, maybe? Your pooper-scooper train ride back to Jurassic Park? Oh, "e" all of the above! Sorry!!!

Yours truly,
Coach Artie (Will be sleepless and pacing the floors tonight knowing Danny doesn't like him)

P.S.- Coach Artie's question of the day: Did you, or Shamus O'Weary take down Tommy Rees' Wanted Posters at the South Bend Post Office? Inquiring minds want to know!

#143 Aug 20, 2013
Shamus O Weary wrote:
<quoted text>
Artie me boy, I Shamus O Weary has to admit even if the poor jealous laddie Danny McWish won't, God has really blessed His favorite land Dixie with His beloved SEC. Me has to admit laddie the SEC is head and shoulders above all the other football conferences. And it's with a wee bit 'o sadness in me heart that me beloved Notre Dame Fighting Irish are not a member of that powerful conference. All the time, I Shamus thought the SEC didn't want me beloved Irish because me school was older than dirt. Me finds out later that the powerful SEC didn't want another bottom feeder. That really hurt me heart Coach Artie. But then someone else said that the reason was because me loving Irish weren't south of the Mason-Dixon line. Me school had to be in Dixie to even think about being a member of that ass kicking, oh excuse Shamus Coach Artie, me got carried away there a wee bit. Anyway, your good friend Shamus will be partaking in a pint or two at the corner pub. Artie me boy if you ever pass through South Bend stop in an hoist one or two with ole Shamus. God bless Dixie!
> Yeah, Shamus ... God has been more than kind to the good folks of Dixie. He blessed us with beautiful women, and land (full of oil and natural gas), made a lot of us wealthy with those treasures, plus bountiful fields of grain, and timber, and watered fields of delicious crawfish by the tons, the best deep sea fishing, outstanding hunting, beautiful cities, beaches, lakes and rivers, fantastic festivals, Mardi-Gras, the premeaux tail gating parties plus SEC football to top it all.

Shamus ... life is good in Dixie! FACT!!!

Yours truly,
Coach Artie (Will hoist a cold one or two with you if ever in your neck of the woods)

West Hollywood, CA

#144 Aug 20, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> No, Coach Artie wasn't hurt, he meant every word of that post, Daniel! True, The Coach would run Less "Dreary" Miles off almost as quick as he would those child molesters and law-breaking thugs. Now, why pray tell don't you like Coach Artie? Is it because The Coach saved your life by running over that $#!+ eatin' dog? Maybe, because Coach Artie always tells the truth about the always overrated media darling Naughty Dame Frightened Iwish? The stories of ND's ancient history, King Tut being the first ND president, Queen Nefertiti being the first ND cheerleader, or, maybe the time The Coach painted ND's green Egyptian hieroglyphic
stone tablets red? Oh, I bet it was because of Coach Artie's play-by-play description of Alabama's steamrolling of your green with envy Leprechauns in last CFB season's BCS NC game, right? The stories of the Shamrock Trail of Tears, maybe? Your pooper-scooper train ride back to Jurassic Park? Oh, "e" all of the above! Sorry!!!
Yours truly,
Coach Artie (Will be sleepless and pacing the floors tonight knowing Danny doesn't like him)
P.S.- Coach Artie's question of the day: Did you, or Shamus O'Weary take down Tommy Rees' Wanted Posters at the South Bend Post Office? Inquiring minds want to know!
Oh my fellas, we all really need to try and coagulate together here. After all, my Bruins lost our bowl game, BIG Danny’s Irish lost their bowl game, Coach Artie’s Tigers lost their bowl game, and The Casanova Traveler’s Trojans lost their bowl game :/

Are we really all that different here my compadres? None of us pulled it out with hardened authority like Mister Clown’s Tide did :/
FLORIDA SWAMPER

Jacksonville, FL

#145 Aug 20, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my fellas, we all really need to try and coagulate together here. After all, my Bruins lost our bowl game, BIG Danny’s Irish lost their bowl game, Coach Artie’s Tigers lost their bowl game, and The Casanova Traveler’s Trojans lost their bowl game :/
Are we really all that different here my compadres? None of us pulled it out with hardened authority like Mister Clown’s Tide did :/
I DON'T MIND REMINDING EVERYONE THAT THE GATORS LOST OUR BOWL GAME TOO. BUT I WAS STILL PROUD OF OUR SEASON. WE WERE 4-2 AGAINST TOP 25 OPPONENTS.
GO GATORS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 hr duded5 33,093
News Varsity (Feb '08) Tue You Phartsz 5
News Derrick White impresses at NBA Draft Combine Mon Should Fart 2
News Sunday links: NFL Draft redux, an early project... May 16 Better Pharts 2
News Staff Sgt. Maupin's Remains Found (Mar '08) May 11 Know phart 819
News Tennessee Receiver Josh Smith Arrested on Domes... May 9 Room phart 2
News McCown eyes Jets' starting gig, relishes role o... May 4 Holding phart 4
More from around the web