Predicting the Top 10 Teams in Colleg...

Predicting the Top 10 Teams in College Football Following the Month of September

There are 275 comments on the BleacherReport story from Aug 6, 2013, titled Predicting the Top 10 Teams in College Football Following the Month of September. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

First, I consulted the 2013 preseason Coaches' Poll . Fifty teams received votes in this poll, and even accounting for major upsets, it's likely that the top 10 teams on October 1 will come from this pool of teams.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#62 Aug 15, 2013
Danny McWish wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you don't have to worry about LSU being ranked in the all time media darling poll, you haven't won enough. The teams that you named are the teams that have won a bunch of National Championships, LSU is just a middle of the pack school. Sorry to burst your bubble but it is true, you know it, I know it the world knows it and the media knows it. It's actually resembles a sinking ship right now. Good luck this season.
> Coach Artie isn't worried that LSU is not a media darling. The Coach just chuckles at the real media darlings of college football ... Notre Dame, USCheaters, Choklahoma, Texass. Yeah, all those over the hill, once upon a time college football powers! Coach Artie stands and applauds those relics of yore for their comic, mythical national titles handed to them by the (snicker) tipsy, punch-drunk sports media. Not a single championship game won on the playing field by any of them! Just championship battles held in the questionable intelligent minds of the (snicker) sports media. Hold those paper maché trophies up high so everyone can see them ... ya hear!? LMAO!!!
>:)

#63 Aug 15, 2013
Danny McWish wrote:
<quoted text>
The SEC are the media darlings right now, that will change, it always does.
Any children molested by a LSU player this week?
> The SEC are not media darlings! We don't try and pull the wool over the sports media's eyes with smoke and mirrors like wimps Notre Dame, USCheaters, Choklahoma, and Texass. The SEC earned their right as The Alpha Animal by kicking big-time wannabe @ss on the playing field ... the last seven times in a row! Plain and simple! Does The Coach hear eight in a row? YEP!!!

Yours truly,
Coach Artie (Truth, Knowledge, Wisdom & The American Way)

P.S.- How many rapes on the ND campus this week, Danny boy? None of them murdered I pray!
>:/

#64 Aug 15, 2013
Danny McWish wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean Nate Montana, why is that a joke, he wasn't good enough to start and he didn't? What is your point? Sure every program has had a problem but LSU has them constantly and then you see their players in after the game interviews and they can't speak English, they are in "fricking" college.
> Daniel, you shouldn't be such an LSU hater. It's not LSU's fault that your pathetic Frightened Iwish couldn't beat the Fighting Tigers even on their best day. Look Danny boy ... it's way past time you get over those two bowl game, woodshed whippings LSU put on your media darling, overrated Leprechauns. You must rid yourself of your hate and jealousy of LSU and face reality ... Notre Dame football is nowhere near the superior plain of LSU football, or even close to the 90% of the other SEC teams. Trash the hate and jealousy, Daniel! Do something constructive ... like picking up all your empty beer cans and bottles in the yard around your trailer house. Have a nice day cleaning the yard ... ya hear!?

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Hemet, CA

#65 Aug 15, 2013
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean Nate Montana, why is that a joke, he wasn't good enough to start and he didn't? What is your point? Sure every program has had a problem but LSU has them constantly and then you see their players in after the game interviews and they can't speak English, they are in "fricking" college.
Yah, your coach sends him to Pasadena City College. I will give your coach credit for not kissing Joe Montana's ass. But I was sitting near Joe when they were discussing Nates return. And he was promised a starter position. He's a nice boy, who really wanted to play baseball

. OMG Dan I gotta be honest...so many players can't speak. I blame all the programs for not giving them media training. Many of them have had media training. But my hub was saying many times when players are interviewed they are still recovering and out of breath. Or they are on an adrenalin rush which makes it more difficult for folks to understand them. I'll give you that one.

#66 Aug 15, 2013
[QUOTE who="Shamus O'Weary"]<quoted text>Artie me boy, Texas? Really? Those long eared cows couldn't come close to me Fighting Irish when it comes to being media darlings. It would be stretching it a wee bit laddie even saying that any other media darling was even close to me lovin Irish. Here at Notre Dame we Irish take great pride at being media darlings in football, except when one of our beloved players break the law. Sorry to say laddie, we have to sweat that out every day. Well Artie, Shamus has to go. Me has to drop by the post office to check and see if any of me football players are on the Most Wanted posters. Good luck me boy to you and your LSU Fighting Tigers. Those are some real brutes you have there. That's some big, fast, mean Tigers[/QUOTE]> Shamus, nice to hear from you! Coach Artie has to agree that your Fright... uh, I mean Fighting Irish are the prima donnas of media darlings ... right up there with those cheaters from USC. Anyway, congrats on your football team having a real good season. But, The Coach would be amiss, not warning ND to shy away from playing the SEC. Yours truly, Artie the Compassionate hates to see your Iwish... uh, Irish being face planted and eating cleats like they were in the BCS NC game. OUCH!!! Well, Shamus ... hope you have a nice day! Take care now ... ya hear!?

Yours truly,
Coach Artie (Trying his best to ease the pain of BCS wannabe fans)

P.S.- Shamus ... hope there are only one or two ND thugs on the Wanted Posters at the post office. More than that would cause another scandal in South Bend. Well, probably not as bad as those ND powers that be rape and murder cover-ups.
>:(

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#67 Aug 16, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>yes she is pee pee get ready pal you are gonna dip your man-hood in HOT BOILING WATER.... OUCH!
Well, I sort of already do that every Friday night! The Bruin hot tub water can get pretty steamy when the right participants join in ;)

Go Bruins! Go hot manhood!

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#68 Aug 16, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I sort of already do that every Friday night! The Bruin hot tub water can get pretty steamy when the right participants join in ;)
Go Bruins! Go hot manhood!
are sayin CT has been in the tub?

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

#69 Aug 16, 2013
Well, sort of hahaha.
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#70 Aug 16, 2013
Actually Oklahoma did win a BCS trophy and so did Texas.
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Coach Artie isn't worried that LSU is not a media darling. The Coach just chuckles at the real media darlings of college football ... Notre Dame, USCheaters, Choklahoma, Texass. Yeah, all those over the hill, once upon a time college football powers! Coach Artie stands and applauds those relics of yore for their comic, mythical national titles handed to them by the (snicker) tipsy, punch-drunk sports media. Not a single championship game won on the playing field by any of them! Just championship battles held in the questionable intelligent minds of the (snicker) sports media. Hold those paper maché trophies up high so everyone can see them ... ya hear!? LMAO!!!

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#71 Aug 16, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yah, your coach sends him to Pasadena City College. I will give your coach credit for not kissing Joe Montana's ass. But I was sitting near Joe when they were discussing Nates return. And he was promised a starter position. He's a nice boy, who really wanted to play baseball
. OMG Dan I gotta be honest...so many players can't speak. I blame all the programs for not giving them media training. Many of them have had media training. But my hub was saying many times when players are interviewed they are still recovering and out of breath. Or they are on an adrenalin rush which makes it more difficult for folks to understand them. I'll give you that one.
First of all Nate was never promised a starting position, he wasn't even on scholarship to begin with. Second "OMG Dan I gotta be honest...so many players can't speak. I blame all the programs for not giving them media training." WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, they need to actually be taking their English courses in college. That will fix the problem. We aren't talking about being media savvy we are talking about speaking the language. I am not asking for perfect grammar, sounding coherent would be nice. Sounding like you aren't a retard would be nice. It even rubs off on their fans, look at Fart Deco. He like the LSU players rarely expresses an intelligent thought.

“Long Season Ahead”

Hemet, CA

#72 Aug 16, 2013
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all Nate was never promised a starting position, he wasn't even on scholarship to begin with. Second "OMG Dan I gotta be honest...so many players can't speak. I blame all the programs for not giving them media training." WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, they need to actually be taking their English courses in college. That will fix the problem. We aren't talking about being media savvy we are talking about speaking the language. I am not asking for perfect grammar, sounding coherent would be nice. Sounding like you aren't a retard would be nice. It even rubs off on their fans, look at Fart Deco. He like the LSU players rarely expresses an intelligent thought.
Different when it's school work. Media training is different. Also Dan the accents in the South hinder some on the left coast. Slang o. Your side of the country is different then slang on our side of the country.

West Hollywood, CA

#73 Aug 16, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>are sayin CT has been in the tub?
No such luck sir, can't get any of those hunky Trojan bodies over to MBD's pad for the Bruin parties :/

Too bad though, because MBD lives in Manhattan Beach which is actually a high end real estate hot spot for USC. I guess they may not like our manly-only personna that resinates from MBD's yard :/

Go Bruins, Go Open-To-All Hot Tub Parties!

“TROJANS READY TO RESTORE ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#75 Aug 16, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>are sayin CT has been in the tub?
Clown keep me outta your manly tub talk with PP and the rest of Topix degenerates like (f)Artie... HaHa

“Long Season Ahead”

Hemet, CA

#76 Aug 16, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Clown keep me outta your manly tub talk with PP and the rest of Topix degenerates like (f)Artie... HaHa
Oh stop. We know you love blowing bubbles in the hot tub! LOL!

Where we meeting in Hawaii? No be scared. Nice SC Punahou group.

San Marino, CA

#77 Aug 16, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Where we meeting in Hawaii? No be scared. Nice SC Punahou group.
Meeting all you crusty old folk in Hawaii is poho! If the daughter is not too heavy yet and wants to see what the Trojan “bad boy” mystique is all about, then I may be able to squeeze her into my schedule... HaHa

West Hollywood, CA

#79 Aug 17, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
(giggle) Actually Miss Wolfie, that would be Bruin Nation ;)

Go Bruins, Go multi-talent!

West Hollywood, CA

#80 Aug 17, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Meeting all you crusty old folk in Hawaii is poho! If the daughter is not too heavy yet and wants to see what the Trojan “bad boy” mystique is all about, then I may be able to squeeze her into my schedule... HaHa
Oh my, you mentioned Miss Wolfie's very own daughter and you de-flowering her with your Trojan sword :/

That's a no-no CT :/

“Long Season Ahead”

Hemet, CA

#81 Aug 17, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Meeting all you crusty old folk in Hawaii is poho! If the daughter is not too heavy yet and wants to see what the Trojan “bad boy” mystique is all about, then I may be able to squeeze her into my schedule... HaHa
You're just to ashamed and embarrassed now. To bad you would have had a great time with the A List USC folks. But I can understand you being ashamed, embarrassed not to join the fun.

You can never take back words you put out in the universe. Hows that bruised bone on Lee? He will be hurt and we hope Hawaii does a good job banging him up for the rest of the season. No Ka Oi Norm Chow!

San Marino, CA

#82 Aug 17, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just to ashamed and embarrassed now. To bad you would have had a great time with the A List USC folks. But I can understand you being ashamed, embarrassed not to join the fun.
You can never take back words you put out in the universe. Hows that bruised bone on Lee? He will be hurt and we hope Hawaii does a good job banging him up for the rest of the season. No Ka Oi Norm Chow!
Norm has been absolutely USELESS since leaving the Trojans, where our stout program helped funnel his abilities towards success...FACT! Get ready for another disappointing year for the Rainbow Warriors and all those underachieving local players on the roster... HaHa

San Marino, CA

#83 Aug 17, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my, you mentioned Miss Wolfie's very own daughter and you de-flowering her with your Trojan sword :/
That's a no-no CT :/
The Hag better keep good tabs on her daughter because I know she secretly wants to meet me... HaHa

USC - READY TO FIGHT ON AND WIN
CT- READY TO SCORE AND SIN

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 6 hr Trojan 29,921
News College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 19 hr tom wingo 2,499
News 5 reasons Wisconsin football will beat the Ohio... (Dec '14) Thu Fart news 5
News 4-star class of 2017 forward Melo Eggleston uno... Aug 21 Fart news 2
News Latrell Scott looks to replicate his previous s... Aug 11 Fart news 2
News FOOTBALL: West Covina downs Glendora, 33-28 (Sep '10) Aug 7 Fart news 3
News UTEP basketball: Brodricks Jones to sign with UTEP Aug 4 Fart news 4
More from around the web