Predicting the Top 10 Teams in Colleg...

Predicting the Top 10 Teams in College Football Following the Month of September

There are 275 comments on the BleacherReport story from Aug 6, 2013, titled Predicting the Top 10 Teams in College Football Following the Month of September. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

First, I consulted the 2013 preseason Coaches' Poll . Fifty teams received votes in this poll, and even accounting for major upsets, it's likely that the top 10 teams on October 1 will come from this pool of teams.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

First Prev
of 14
Next Last

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#1 Aug 6, 2013
If the Irish win out Sept they should end up in the top 4 at least. Bama on the other hand should actually drop for the teams they play.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#2 Aug 7, 2013
BigDan wrote:
If the Irish win out Sept they should end up in the top 4 at least. Bama on the other hand should actually drop for the teams they play.
BOO

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#3 Aug 9, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>BOO
Like I said before, it doesn't mean that they aren't a good team but they have only one decent team on the schedule now since A&M is finished.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#4 Aug 9, 2013
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said before, it doesn't mean that they aren't a good team but they have only one decent team on the schedule now since A&M is finished.
Dan you have to play the hand that was dealt to you! we play all the teams in the west every yr and alternate the teams in the east. We play VT in the first game but will admit the rest are cream puffs.. YALL HAVE A GREAT SEASON

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#5 Aug 9, 2013
I think my Bruins only have to play three games in September. We can take Nevada and I think New Mexico, but DabNabIt,@ Nebraska :/

I know they would love to Cornhusk us where the sun don't shine after we snuck a win in over them last year :/

Go Bruins! Will 2-1 get us in the Top Ten?

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#6 Aug 10, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Dan you have to play the hand that was dealt to you! we play all the teams in the west every yr and alternate the teams in the east. We play VT in the first game but will admit the rest are cream puffs.. YALL HAVE A GREAT SEASON
But how come yall keep ending up with the easy hand. There isn't actually a rotating basis that is specific, it's what Florida and LSU's coaches were complaining about. Now I wish nothing but bad on LSU. But fair is fair.

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Lakewood, CA

#7 Aug 11, 2013
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you think A&M is finished?

“Long Season Ahead”

Lakewood, CA

#8 Aug 11, 2013
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
But how come yall keep ending up with the easy hand. There isn't actually a rotating basis that is specific, it's what Florida and LSU's coaches were complaining about. Now I wish nothing but bad on LSU. But fair is fair.
Dan, blah blah how about Notre Dame joing a conference and winning out? Instead of being all over the place. Sorry, but the time has come.

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#9 Aug 12, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Dan, blah blah how about Notre Dame joing a conference and winning out? Instead of being all over the place. Sorry, but the time has come.
> Notre Dame doesn't want to join a conference! If they did, their odds of making the new college football playoffs would drop to 50/50. Look how they made last season's BCS NC Game ... snowballing the deaf, dumb, and blind sport's media. The Frightened Iwish barely won games against weak, and suspect competition. And, everyone saw what happened to the Iwish when they did have to play a "real" BCS quality team ... BOOM!!! OUCH!!! Well, Coach Artie does give ND credit for showing up in Miami for that SEC induced @ss whippin'. USC would still be running away and hiding ... probably somewhere in Baja.
>:/

#10 Aug 12, 2013
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
> Dang it, Dan! It's way past time for you to get over those last two bowl whippings LSU put on your Frightened Iwish! Come on now, face facts ... the SEC is El Supremeaux, ND is still a BCS quality wannabe, and life goes on as normal! Good luck this coming CFB season, and have a nice day at "The Park" ... ya hear!? Jurassic Park that is!
>:)

“Long Season Ahead”

Lakewood, CA

#11 Aug 12, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Notre Dame doesn't want to join a conference! If they did, their odds of making the new college football playoffs would drop to 50/50. Look how they made last season's BCS NC Game ... snowballing the deaf, dumb, and blind sport's media. The Frightened Iwish barely won games against weak, and suspect competition. And, everyone saw what happened to the Iwish when they did have to play a "real" BCS quality team ... BOOM!!! OUCH!!! Well, Coach Artie does give ND credit for showing up in Miami for that SEC induced @ss whippin'. USC would still be running away and hiding ... probably somewhere in Baja.
>:/
I think the BCS has to have a couple blow outs each season...just to make folks look like an ass.

West Hollywood, CA

#12 Aug 12, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> The Frightened Iwish barely won games against weak, and suspect competition. >:/
Coach careful with certain analogies. That is exactly what they said about your Tigers last year :/

Go Bruins, Go Tigers! We need to beat our weak opponents by at least a couple touchdowns this season!

West Hollywood, CA

#13 Aug 12, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the BCS has to have a couple blow outs each season...just to make folks look like an ass.
You know Miss Wolfie, it doesn't even take a BCS game for that :/

Look what happened to my Bruins and Coach Dico's Tigers in our bowl games last year :(

Go Bruins, Go Tigers, Go Warriors! Let's not be those ass folks this year!

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#14 Aug 12, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact is that our schedule would be easier if we joined the SEC. It's Notre Dame and the time hasn't come or they would have done so already. Notre Dame leads, others follow or cheat.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#15 Aug 12, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Dang it, Dan! It's way past time for you to get over those last two bowl whippings LSU put on your Frightened Iwish! Come on now, face facts ... the SEC is El Supremeaux, ND is still a BCS quality wannabe, and life goes on as normal! Good luck this coming CFB season, and have a nice day at "The Park" ... ya hear!? Jurassic Park that is!
How did the last two bowl games turn out for LSU? Ya didn't even cross the 50 in one of them and got beat by a middle of the road ACC team in the other. I'll take 12-1 over your record. Besides, you deserve Les.

“Long Season Ahead”

Lakewood, CA

#16 Aug 12, 2013
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact is that our schedule would be easier if we joined the SEC. It's Notre Dame and the time hasn't come or they would have done so already. Notre Dame leads, others follow or cheat.
You'll be in a conference soon. It's going to happen.

#17 Aug 12, 2013
BigDelusionalDan wrote:
<quoted text>
> BBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAA AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA!!! Evidently you're talking about that cheating west coast Trojan team in Los Angeles...
Daniel, yours truly, Coach Artie, that would be moi, loves it when you post an idiotic post like the preceding one. But, you shouldn't keep confirming yourself as being dumb. Notre Dame in the SEC would be just another Kentucky, bottom feeding at best. Just another washed up BCS championship wannabe. Those old black and white films (videos) of your Frightened Iwish actually winning a game against a quality opponent has you gulping the ND Kool-Aid. Face facts Danny boy ... ND is a relic, the north's version of a Harvard or Yale of college football. Over the hill, a bygone era leather helmeted team of yore. A once upon a time team who at one time during the Jurassic era was legit, but, now is a hopeless team struggling to beat their way out of a wet paper bag. The struggles of the Frightened Iwish barely squeaking by other weak, washed up competition was plain to see by the CFB world. Then, when the powder-puff Iwish finally had to face a real BCS quality team ... BOOM!!! Funny, how all the delusional sportswriters and fans, and the punch drunk CFB analysts who were cringing at ND being in the BCS NC game to start with, all went into hiding ... too embarrassed to even say they thought the Iwish deserved to be in that game. Oh, well, we all make mistakes ... mistakes like that though leaves you with bad vibes. Anyway, keep dreaming of ND once again being pertinent to college football ... that, along with you becoming a comic book super hero. Well, actually the latter is more reachable for you. Take care Danny boy, and may the Great Shamrock leave you some sweet goodies in your Halloween treat bag. Tah-tah ... ya hear!?

#18 Aug 12, 2013
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
How did the last two bowl games turn out for LSU? Ya didn't even cross the 50 in one of them and got beat by a middle of the road ACC team in the other. I'll take 12-1 over your record. Besides, you deserve Les.
> Not as bad as the last two bowl games Notre Dame played against LSU. OUCH!!! Now, listen up, Daniel ... your overrated Frightened Iwish playing against SEC football teams is a big mistake! BIG MISTAKE!!! Well, maybe not as big a mistake as you voting for Obama, but, second to that. Now, drop the jug of delusion, step away from mirror, and read something intelligent, like...
Einstein's theory of relativity, or, Professor Artie's theory of delusional nitwits disappearing into the super-massive Black Hole of Dumbass. It could save your life! Now, have yourself a nice day at the library ... ya hear!?

#19 Aug 12, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
> Yeah, there are one or two division-2 conferences that Notre Dame would fit comfortably in. And, and, and... they probably would have a 60/40 chance of playing in a Division-2 National Championship game. Stranger things have happened you know!
>;)

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#20 Aug 13, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Notre Dame is already in a conference, the ACC. We are still independent in football, we have a deal with the ACC to be able to play in their bowl tie ins. It last until 2026 so by soon you mean 13 years? By the way I see where more witnesses came forward about Johnny taking money. Not looking good. I think the kid is becoming a distraction to the team.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 5 hr Times pharts 33,688
News Sarkisian shrugs off the doubters (Nov '08) Aug 4 Their phartz 18
News Iowa State Players in Professional Football: Pa... Jul '17 Part Phartse 4
News Bulldogs take fight-filled opener (Jul '09) Jul '17 RelatedPhartse 5
News In brief: Teen arrested after pot is found in car (Jan '10) Jul '17 Go Phartss 21
News Johnny Brown Added To Coaching Staff (Oct '07) Jul '17 Brown Pharts 3
News Tarrant County Constable Precinct 8 Democrats (Feb '08) Jun '17 CountyPhart 4
More from around the web