Te'o tells Couric 'pain' and 'sorrow'...

Te'o tells Couric 'pain' and 'sorrow' was real

There are 5 comments on the WMDT story from Jan 24, 2013, titled Te'o tells Couric 'pain' and 'sorrow' was real. In it, WMDT reports that:

22, 2013 and released by ABC Notre Dame linebacker Manti Te'o, right, speaking with host Katie Couric during an interview for "Katie," in New York.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WMDT.

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#1 Jan 25, 2013
Looks like BigDan has fallen off the face of the Topix earth...
joey

Maringouin, LA

#2 Jan 25, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
agree with you on this one!whats funny is how notre dame seems to be trying to make everyone believe manti isnt an idiot in all this?if you love someone wouldnt you go to her funeral?ND covers up more crap on athletes than any university!dan would say prove it!you cant when its covered up!just for the hell of it traveler look into all you can find on lizzy seberg and form your opinion on cover ups?have a good day fellow football fan.

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#3 Jan 25, 2013
joey wrote:
<quoted text>agree with you on this one!whats funny is how notre dame seems to be trying to make everyone believe manti isnt an idiot in all this?if you love someone wouldnt you go to her funeral?ND covers up more crap on athletes than any university!dan would say prove it!you cant when its covered up!just for the hell of it traveler look into all you can find on lizzy seberg and form your opinion on cover ups?have a good day fellow football fan.
Yeah, this whole thing is starting to smell as bad as an unbathed leprechaun...HaHa

“Summertime in Dixie”

Since: Jan 13

The land of TACKLE football

#4 Jan 25, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
I know, kinda scary. I hope he didn't go off the deep end to be with Joepa.

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#5 Jan 26, 2013
Linebacker66 wrote:
<quoted text>I know, kinda scary. I hope he didn't go off the deep end to be with Joepa.
> Naw! Danny boy took a tramp steamer to Hawaii to personally talk to Manti's deceased fantasy girlfriend ... to get her side of the story!
>:/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 8 hr ResidentPhartx 32,756
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite Tue TrumpsPhartsx 99
News Role players help Eastern Washington beat Idaho... Feb 18 HelpPharts 2
News Stony Brook edges Maine on free throw in strang... Feb 13 ClosePhartce 2
News Bob Sturm: 'Fortunate' Cowboys, unsure RBs save... (Sep '15) Feb 10 Fat Old Phart 5
News Airport security mix-up sends NFL player to Uta... (Mar '15) Feb 10 Oh That Phart 4
News College basketball had its first 4-OT game of s... Feb 8 GamePharts 2
More from around the web