SEC Football Teams Guaranteed to Be O...

SEC Football Teams Guaranteed to Be Overhyped in 2013 Preseason Poll

There are 63 comments on the BleacherReport story from Jan 17, 2013, titled SEC Football Teams Guaranteed to Be Overhyped in 2013 Preseason Poll. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

Every season the college football preseason poll is released, and it is guaranteed to have a few SEC teams way higher than they should be.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#21 Feb 2, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> One thing is for certain ... you did the right thing in burning your Trajon scrap book. Who would want to have mementos of that scum ball football program. Well, at least you still have your blow-up doll to play with. Now, run along and have a fun time ... ya hear!?
>:)
Outta the seven BCS natl champs games the SEC has dominated ... 8 teams in seven yrs..its called SEC OWNAGE

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#22 Feb 2, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Outta the seven BCS natl champs games the SEC has dominated ... 8 teams in seven yrs..its called SEC OWNAGE
> When it comes to Championship feasts, the King sits at the head of the table ... the SEC! The Royalty of College Football!

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#23 Feb 3, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> One thing is for certain ... you did the right thing in burning your Trajon scrap book. Who would want to have mementos of that scum ball football program. Well, at least you still have your blow-up doll to play with. Now, run along and have a fun time ... ya hear!?
Lame state of Louisiana couldnt even run a Super Bowl game correctly. Do you boys need yet another big city celebrity to come down and bail your state out again and pay your electric bills. What a joke of a host... HaHa

“Summertime in Dixie”

Since: Jan 13

The land of TACKLE football

#24 Feb 4, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Lame state of Louisiana couldnt even run a Super Bowl game correctly. Do you boys need yet another big city celebrity to come down and bail your state out again and pay your electric bills. What a joke of a host... HaHa
How 'bout them SF 69'ers?:0

#25 Feb 4, 2013
Choking Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Lame state of Louisiana couldnt even run a Super Bowl game correctly. Do you boys need yet another big city celebrity to come down and bail your state out again and pay your electric bills. What a joke of a host... HaHa
> What are you bitchin' about loser? Don't blame Louisiana for the 69er's loss! We gave that chump west coast team of yours a break. San Frangayco was getting their @sses handed to them 28-6. So, Louisiana, with our big hearts, decided to turn the lights off for a few minutes to let your overrated team pick up their jockstraps. Gave you chumps an opportunity to get back into the game ... but, low and behold, just like your overrated USC Trajons playing UCLA, they still manage to lose the game! LMAO!!! Hope you have better luck in your Lawn Darts match this week against Tijuana Tech. Now, run along little loser before you bite your loose, waggly tongue and bleed all over yourself.

#26 Feb 4, 2013
> Déjà vu!

San Marino, CA

#27 Feb 4, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> What are you bitchin' about loser? Don't blame Louisiana for the 69er's loss! We gave that chump west coast team of yours a break. San Frangayco was getting their @sses handed to them 28-6. So, Louisiana, with our big hearts, decided to turn the lights off for a few minutes to let your overrated team pick up their jockstraps. Gave you chumps an opportunity to get back into the game ... but, low and behold, just like your overrated USC Trajons playing UCLA, they still manage to lose the game! LMAO!!! Hope you have better luck in your Lawn Darts match this week against Tijuana Tech. Now, run along little loser before you bite your loose, waggly tongue and bleed all over yourself.
Sorry to disappoint you and your preceived Western alliance (like the way you LSU fans suck the cuhm stains from the Alabama bedsheets) but I wanted the Ravens and Joe Flacco! HaHa

San Marino, CA

#28 Feb 4, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
> Déjà vu!
The only thing that means to me is a really good strip club out here with hot chicks.

I see the LSUers have more of their usual juggernaut teams lined up for next season, like the mighty 3-9 UAB for Conference Somewhere in the USA, and my favorite (Mark) "Furman", a 3-8 powerhouse from that Division AA conference called "Southern", also known as Southern Comfort for doormat stops of SEC teams annually.

HaHaHaHa, oh yes, again Go Tigers... HaHa

#29 Feb 4, 2013
> Coach Artie has to laugh to himself as he steamrolls the Choking Traveler. The Coach takes Traveler's crack pipe, slaps the delusional Rio reject up side his brainless pumpkin head; gives the poor fool a couple of bananas and points him in the direction of the USC Trajon Ghetto...
"It's that way boy"!...Adeus!!!

San Marino, CA

#30 Feb 4, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> What are you bitchin' about loser? Don't blame Louisiana for the 69er's loss! We gave that chump west coast team of yours a break. San Frangayco was getting their @sses handed to them 28-6. So, Louisiana, with our big hearts, decided to turn the lights off for a few minutes to let your overrated team pick up their jockstraps. Gave you chumps an opportunity to get back into the game ... but, low and behold, just like your overrated USC Trajons playing UCLA, they still manage to lose the game! LMAO!!! Hope you have better luck in your Lawn Darts match this week against Tijuana Tech. Now, run along little loser before you bite your loose, waggly tongue and bleed all over yourself.
The Super Dome is anything but Super. They should have demolished the place back during Hurricane Katrina when all those Lousiana thugs were in there raping poor women and children who were displaced while the corrupt New Orleans police were nowhere to be found! There should NEVER be another Super Bowl in that pile of shyt stadium... HaHa

Despite the horrible stadium conditions, congratz to Joe Flacco and the Ravens!!!

#31 Feb 4, 2013
Choking Traveler wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry that I cried all night along with all of my Western alliance over the 49 loss (like the way we USC fans suck the cuhm stains from the UCLA bedsheets now) but I didn't want the Ravens and Joe Flacco to win! I can't seem to win for losing Coach Artie. HaHa
> Well those things do happen to certified losers! Keep suckin' on your crack pipe and maybe one day you'll forget you being born was God's biggest mistake! LMAO!!!
>:D

San Marino, CA

#32 Feb 4, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
> Coach Artie has to laugh to himself as he steamrolls the Choking Traveler. The Coach takes Traveler's crack pipe, slaps the delusional Rio reject up side his brainless pumpkin head; gives the poor fool a couple of bananas and points him in the direction of the USC Trajon Ghetto...
"It's that way boy"!...Adeus!!!
Troll jibberish with zero substance! But that is to be expected from LSUseless fans... HaHa

#33 Feb 4, 2013
Choking Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>The only thing that means to me is a really good strip club out here with hot chicks. Of course I can't go inside because it's for men and I don't like women. I see once again LSU is getting more star talent than the law allows. They have more of their usual juggernaut teams lined up for next season, like defending national champions Alabama, annual Top-25 teams like TCU, Georgia, Texas A&M, Florida, Auburn, Mississippi State, and so on. My beloved Trojans will play our weakest schedule in two years. We don't even play Stanford or Oregon next season. This is in keeping with our USC Trojan tradition of having the weakest football schedule in division-1 football. HaHaHaHa, oh yes, again Go Tigers... HaHa
> Coach Artie feels for you, numb nut. I'd hate to pay good money to go and watch USChickens play those wuss teams on their schedule. Do they play any Top-20 teams this year? You know, you really should stay off these tackle football threads. Does USChickens play tackle football? <heh-heh-heh-heh> Uh, you better let Coach Artie answer that... NO!!! Go figure! Now, run along Chiquita and come back when the USChicken Trajons get a real division-1 football schedule. Coach Artie surmises that you should be gone a loooooooooooooooong time! LMAO!!!

#34 Feb 4, 2013
Choking Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>The Super Dome is Super. Wish we had a Super Dome in L.A. Wish we had a team in L.A. We should have demolished the L.A. Coliseum after our last earthquake when all us L.A. thugs were stealing cars, mugging law-abiding citizens, shooting up the ghettos, raping poor women and children who were displaced by the quake while we corrupt Los Angeles illegal immigrants from Brazil were doing the majority of the crimes! There should NEVER be a Super Bowl in the L.A. Coliseum because it is a pile of shyt of a stadium... HaHa
Despite the wonderful Super Dome stadium conditions, and outstanding hospitality of the fun loving people of the great state of Louisiana, I must apologize for my 49's playing so crappy, just like my USC Trojans this year!:(
!
> Tears fall from Coach Artie's eyes over the Choking Traveler's post. NOT!!! Did you notice the Super Bowl wasn't held at the dilapidated Los Angeles Coliseum. Wonder why? Oh, that's right ... big, bad L.A. doesn't even have an NFL team, plus, the L.A. Coliseum is an antiquated, dilapidated piece of $#!+. FACT!!!

#35 Feb 4, 2013
Choking Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Do you like my Troll jibberish with zero substance? But that is to be expected from us big mouth hot air USC Trojan fans who don't know our arses from a hole in the ground... HaHa
> Coach Artie is immune to your Troll gibberish and zero substance!

San Marino, CA

#36 Feb 4, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Tears fall from Coach Artie's eyes over the Choking Traveler's post. NOT!!! Did you notice the Super Bowl wasn't held at the dilapidated Los Angeles Coliseum. Wonder why? Oh, that's right ... big, bad L.A. doesn't even have an NFL team, plus, the L.A. Coliseum is an antiquated, dilapidated piece of $#!+. FACT!!!
If the SuperDome was Super then the Olympics would have been held there twice...right... HaHa - I bet the Super Dome is the only NFL stadium to have multiple, certified accounts of rapes within the stadium.

And the reason there is no NFL team in Los Angeles is because the NFL is all about greed, and what better way to hold other cities ransom to upgrade existing or get new stadiums built on owner and taxpayer dimes is to whore out Southern California as the potential relocation for all those fledging, pile of crap stadiums around the leaguein distressed markets. I really thought that Art Deco/Cuckold Man was smarter then that... but then I remember, the Louisiainta thing and all that! HaHa

#37 Feb 5, 2013
Choking Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>If the SuperDome was Super then the Olympics would have been held there twice...right... HaHa - I bet the Super Dome is the only NFL stadium to have multiple, certified accounts of rapes within the stadium.
And the reason there is no NFL team in Los Angeles is because the NFL is all about greed, and what better way to hold other cities ransom to upgrade existing or get new stadiums built on owner and taxpayer dimes is to whore out Southern California as the potential relocation for all those fledging, pile of crap stadiums around the leaguein distressed markets. I really thought that Art Deco/Cuckold Man was smarter then that... but then I remember, the Louisiainta thing and all that! HaHa
> The preceding is another in a long line of ignorant, lame brain posts by the brainless twit, the Choking Traveler! The bozo intelligent thought forgot! Well, at least you're consistently stupid, and the leader when it comes to hot air, nonsense. It's common knowledge that ALL of the sports media had nothing but high praises for the city of New Orleans, and the Super Dome. Go figure!
Here's another known fact, one that you just can't seem to comprehend (LMAO!)... fun loving New Orleans is the #1 city in the good ole U.S. of A. when it comes to hosting the Super Bowl, BCS National Championships, NCAA Basketball Championships, and any other big-time sporting event. It's a certified, done deal! No other city even comes close! Listen up, numb nut ... the NFL isn't in L.A. because there are too many freeloaders, illegal aliens, street gang thugs, and lawless heathens who love mugging visiting baseball and football fans in L.A. stadium parking lots.
So, when was the Olympics last held at the L.A. Coliseum? Yeah, it was the year after they were held at the Roman Coliseum. At the last Olympics held in Lost Angeless, Brokafornia, did the L.A. Coliseum staff throw any of you losers to the lions like they did in Rome? Now, it's time for you to run along, little lost lonely boy. Have a nice day at the archaic L.A. Olympic museum ... ya hear!?

Yours truly,
Artie Gras (Mr. Fun Loving Louisiana Man)

P.S.- Coach Artie forgot to give L.A. credit for hosting the Jurassic era fRose Bowl. The Coach knows you can't wait to watch the much anticipated matchup of the Pac-12 and Big-10 champs ... neither of which are good enough to play in the CFB National Championship game. Coach Artie's consistent beat down of the delirious west coast chump goes on, and on, and on...

San Marino, CA

#38 Feb 5, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> The preceding is another in a long line of ignorant, lame brain posts by the brainless twit, the Choking Traveler! The bozo intelligent thought forgot! Well, at least you're consistently stupid, and the leader when it comes to hot air, nonsense. It's common knowledge that ALL of the sports media had nothing but high praises for the city of New Orleans, and the Super Dome. Go figure!
Here's another known fact, one that you just can't seem to comprehend (LMAO!)... fun loving New Orleans is the #1 city in the good ole U.S. of A. when it comes to hosting the Super Bowl, BCS National Championships, NCAA Basketball Championships, and any other big-time sporting event. It's a certified, done deal! No other city even comes close! Listen up, numb nut ... the NFL isn't in L.A. because there are too many freeloaders, illegal aliens, street gang thugs, and lawless heathens who love mugging visiting baseball and football fans in L.A. stadium parking lots.
So, when was the Olympics last held at the L.A. Coliseum? Yeah, it was the year after they were held at the Roman Coliseum. At the last Olympics held in Lost Angeless, Brokafornia, did the L.A. Coliseum staff throw any of you losers to the lions like they did in Rome? Now, it's time for you to run along, little lost lonely boy. Have a nice day at the archaic L.A. Olympic museum ... ya hear!?
Yours truly,
Artie Gras (Mr. Fun Loving Louisiana Man)
P.S.- Coach Artie forgot to give L.A. credit for hosting the Jurassic era fRose Bowl. The Coach knows you can't wait to watch the much anticipated matchup of the Pac-12 and Big-10 champs ... neither of which are good enough to play in the CFB National Championship game. Coach Artie's consistent beat down of the delirious west coast chump goes on, and on, and on...
Yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn... Spoken like the typical drunk down on Bourbon Street. Take that away from New Orleans, and that city aint got shyyyyyyyyt except for voodoo doll shops! HaHa

San Marino, CA

#39 Feb 5, 2013
Voted Cleanest Big City in North America:TORONTO
Voted Dirtiest Big City in North America:NEW ORLEANS

HaHa

#40 Feb 6, 2013
Chosen Dumbest Poster on Topix wrote:
<quoted text>Yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn... I'm getting tired of Coach Artie kicking my arse on these college football threads. Maybe I should go out and get drunk down on one of the many street gang, illegal drug and crime infested, dirty streets of the USC Trojan Ghetto. Take that away from Los Angeles, and my city wouldn't be known as the #1 shyyyyyyyyt city of America. But I do love our L.A. cops who keep our thousands of street gang thugs under control by kicking the $#!+ out of us with their night-sticks. Plus I love all of our infamous marijuana shops here in L.A.! HaHa
> Sounds like L.A. could be a pretty nice town, if they didn't have the Trajon Ghetto that's filled with all those dumb @ss, illegal BRAzilian street gang thugs and comedic bait car stars.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Thu Trojan 32,287
News What they're saying about Bulls draft pick Bobb... (Jun '15) Jun 20 Tretre 6
News WSU football recruiting: Tyquez Hampton picks C... Jun 12 huey goins 2
News Hugh Freeze Calls For Change to Mississippi Sta... (Jul '15) Jun 9 Concerned oxfordian 5
News D1Baseball: Birdball Locked Into Field May 31 Jane Ann 1
News Antonio Callaway isn't enrolled at Florida, acc... May 31 Jane Ann 1
News Bulldogs take fight-filled opener (Jul '09) May 31 Burlington Stampe... 3
More from around the web