The Better Football Conference: PAC-1...

The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC?

There are 49307 comments on the ArmchairGM story from Aug 22, 2007, titled The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC?. In it, ArmchairGM reports that:

“Who has the better conference?”

Another college football season approaches and the debate rages on... who has the better conference SEC or PAC 10 . via ArmchairGM

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ArmchairGM.

Eagle3

Greenville, AL

#51210 Aug 11, 2014
WDE
FLORIDA SWAMPER

Jacksonville, FL

#51211 Aug 11, 2014
>>Athlon Sports published a list of 10 teams it considers a dark horse for national title contention in 2014, and Florida was included thanks to Will Muschamp's decision to hire Duke offensive coordinator Kurt Roper and the Gators getting back a healthy Jeff Driskel<<

GO GATORS

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#51212 Aug 11, 2014
FLORIDA SWAMPER wrote:
>>Athlon Sports published a list of 10 teams it considers a dark horse for national title contention in 2014, and Florida was included thanks to Will Muschamp's decision to hire Duke offensive coordinator Kurt Roper and the Gators getting back a healthy Jeff Driskel<<
GO GATORS

who were the others?

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#51213 Aug 12, 2014
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
who were the others?
Hi BIG Danny! Nice to hear from you. We haven't heard from you since your team got beat by those nasty Rolling Tide meanies :/

Go Bruins, Go Irish! We may be tired of Trojans and Tide, but we prove that we don't just run away and hide!
FLORIDA SWAMPER

Jacksonville, FL

#51214 Aug 12, 2014
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
who were the others?
CLEMSON
FLORIDA
GEORGIA
KANSAS STATE
LSU
NOTRE DAME
OLE MISS
TCU
WASHINGTON
WISCONSIN

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#51215 Sep 3, 2014
ART DECO MAN wrote:
> Chosen Traveler has returned!
>:D
Youll know when I return (f)Art Dicwad Man! I see your Bayou Vandals has to make a huge comeback to a team that has no passing attack. looks like Les Mileless might have to drink some more of that green drink goo to get your boyz to wake up in the first half of games... HaHa

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#51216 Sep 4, 2014
FLORIDA SWAMPER wrote:
<quoted text>
CLEMSON
FLORIDA
GEORGIA
KANSAS STATE
LSU
NOTRE DAME
OLE MISS
TCU
WASHINGTON
WISCONSIN
Cool, not sure we call pull it off with the schedule we have.

West Hollywood, CA

#51217 Sep 4, 2014
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool, not sure we call pull it off with the schedule we have.
My Bruins barely pullit off against lowly Virginia Saturday! And we were ranked number seven :/

Go Bruins, Go Irish, Go Gators! maybe one of these days we will get our respect back!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#51218 Sep 5, 2014
I see the Topix Troll PPPryck has infected another string, what a putz

West Hollywood, CA

#51219 Sep 5, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
I see that I Topix Own Voice Of Reason PPP has invited another string, what a pulitzer
Sorry everyone, If I go off again under my "other" handle "Bruin Nation" just disregard my insanity. As you all know, as PPP you will always receive the best Topix reasoning available ;)

Go Bruins! We might let our conference down this year, but we do have some new, shiny uniforms!

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Long Beach, CA

#51220 Sep 14, 2014
Great game day yesterday.

San Marino, CA

#51221 Sep 17, 2014
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
Great game day yesterday.
Wonderful, the moke lolo hag has come up for air. In great game you must mean that the Rainbow Warriors actually pulled out a victory for only the second time in two years! And it took a win at the expense of sad sack, last place North Iowa out of the Division AA mighty Misery Valley Conference! HaHa

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Long Beach, CA

#51222 Sep 17, 2014
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Wonderful, the moke lolo hag has come up for air. In great game you must mean that the Rainbow Warriors actually pulled out a victory for only the second time in two years! And it took a win at the expense of sad sack, last place North Iowa out of the Division AA mighty Misery Valley Conference! HaHa
I've been on holiday in Europe. USC loses to the hockey school? Go worry about the beat down next weekend. LOL!

San Marino, CA

#51224 Sep 19, 2014
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been on holiday in Europe. USC loses to the hockey school? Go worry about the beat down next weekend. LOL!
I bet they were glad to stamp your passport at the airport and see you the hell outta there. The Trojans are off this weekend as if a fair weathered tita hag like you would know that (or anything else real football fans know). So instead I think I will tune into the last place team in the Pac-12 Colorado kicking the poi out of the Anuenue Warriors! Damn, it must be embarrassing for you to know how inferior a team made up of moke boys is to the rest of the mainland athletes. Maybe if the football was made out of roasted pig instead of dried pigskin your island sole wannabes would be more competitive! HaHa

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#51225 Sep 21, 2014
How did LSU do this weekend?
Bruin For Life

West Covina, CA

#51226 Sep 21, 2014
BigDan wrote:
They were stomped on by an unranked team. If my Bruins were to play the kittens we would crush em. LSU and the SEC suck! The SEC is a hommo conference, it's best defensive player was a kween who couldn't play in the NFL. Buhahahah!

San Marino, CA

#51227 Sep 22, 2014
BigDan wrote:
Well we could ask (f)artie this but rumor has it he rode his Harley into a ditch after he realized his Bayou Vandals are only a middle of the pack team in the SEC... HaHa

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#51228 Sep 23, 2014
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>
Well we could ask (f)artie this but rumor has it he rode his Harley into a ditch after he realized his Bayou Vandals are only a middle of the pack team in the SEC... HaHa
Biggest fair weather fans in Football, the stands were empty except Ms State fans after half time. What a joke. What I loved was when they kept showing the "welcome to death valley" sign. Well it looks like that will only intimidate those wearing barney purple and piss yellow. By the way, Fart Deco is never around after a loss. I am never around on here at all anymore because if losers like him.
FLORIDA SWAMPER

Jacksonville, FL

#51229 Sep 23, 2014
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
Biggest fair weather fans in Football, the stands were empty except Ms State fans after half time. What a joke. What I loved was when they kept showing the "welcome to death valley" sign. Well it looks like that will only intimidate those wearing barney purple and piss yellow. By the way, Fart Deco is never around after a loss. I am never around on here at all anymore because if losers like him.
eVEN THOUGH I HATE TO SAY THE GATORS HAD OVER 600 YARDS RUN UP ON THEM BY THE TIDE, AT LEAST I NOTICED OUR FANS STILL HANGING IN THERE UNTIL THE BITTER END.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#51230 Sep 24, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
They were stomped on by an unranked team. If my Bruins were to play the kittens we would crush em. LSU and the SEC suck! The SEC is a hommo conference, it's best defensive player was a kween who couldn't play in the NFL. Buhahahah!
You and Big Dumb Irish fan should just trade phone numbers so the rest of us don't have to witness those reach around posts, you punks are sickening as well as your football teams. Remember you gotta come thru the SEC to be National Champs....Tell me how many years it's been this way LA queen? Hahaha!! You know the answer!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Iowa State Players in Professional Football: Pa... 5 hr Part Phartse 4
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 21 hr Told Pharts 33,405
News Bulldogs take fight-filled opener (Jul '09) Jul 6 RelatedPhartse 5
News In brief: Teen arrested after pot is found in car (Jan '10) Jul 4 Go Phartss 21
News Johnny Brown Added To Coaching Staff (Oct '07) Jul 1 Brown Pharts 3
News Tarrant County Constable Precinct 8 Democrats (Feb '08) Jun 21 CountyPhart 4
News Tragedy strikes family members of Leasure (Jul '08) Jun '17 Evidence phart 9
More from around the web