The Better Football Conference: PAC-1...

The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC?

There are 49309 comments on the ArmchairGM story from Aug 22, 2007, titled The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC?. In it, ArmchairGM reports that:

“Who has the better conference?”

Another college football season approaches and the debate rages on... who has the better conference SEC or PAC 10 . via ArmchairGM

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ArmchairGM.

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#50130 Aug 18, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys would be lunch for an SEC team. USC scared to play A&M
Douche bags.
> True! And as witnessed by the CFB World the last couple of decades, those USCheatin' Trajons run and hide like the wusses they are whenever a potential matchup between them and LSU, or Alabama, or Florida, or South Carolina, or Georgia are mentioned. Just confirms what a bunch of lollypops the Trajons are! Having two other teams in the Pac-12 that annually paddle that Trajon @ss (Oregon and Stanford) mysteriously disappearing from this year's USChickens powder-puff football schedule confirms the Trajons as being the #1 scared chickens of college football. FACT!!! After Hawaii spanks that Trajon butt ... watch USChickens drop the Warriors from their football schedule like a hot rock! After all ... it's USC tradition! LMAO!!!
>:D

#50131 Aug 18, 2013
Danny McWish of Shamrock Delirium wrote:
<quoted text> You left out Georgia and Arkansas and Missouri and Ole Miss and Mississippi State and Texas A&M and Vanderbilt and South Carolina and Auburn that would beat my overrated media darling Fighting Irish. Sure those teams have a lot of good seasons and they are just middle of the road SEC teams. That just shows how powerful the SEC is. LSU and Florida have had great years and have won two BCS National Championships each and they are in the elite of the SEC with Alabama. Two of those three elite teams LSU and Alabama stomped my beloved Irish into submission on the football field on national TV in front of the college football world. That is a fact, not an opinion.
> Ain't that the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth! Well stated Daniel! Coach Artie knows you had a restful night's sleep after your truthful post.
Good luck this coming CFB season! Did the Frightened Iwish upgrade their division-2 schedule to division-1 this season? Inquiring minds want to know!

Your truly,
Artie Ironsides (Your official Legal Mind of Topix)

P.S.- Counselor Artie has e-mailed Less "Dreary" Miles and advised him that he should dismiss the thug, Jeremy Hill from the LSU football team. Counselor Artie suggests you do the same ... e-mail Brian Kelly and suggest he dismiss the thug, Tommy Rees from the ND football team. Let's clean out the lawless thugs from college football!
>:)

#50132 Aug 18, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
Where is DV? I hope that ole boy is still living
> Didn't Coach Artie tell you the story of DV's demise? Sure he did! DV read one of CT's posts and got nauseated. He didn't have any medicine in his house for stomach pain ... so, he ran out the house down the country road heading to the pharmacy. Along the way he passed big Danny McWish who was coming out of the cotton fields. About that time two $#!+ eatin' dogs came running down the road towards them... aww, you remember the story now, don't ya? Sure you do!

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#50133 Aug 18, 2013
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text> You left out Arkansas and Missouri and Ole Miss and Mississippi State and Texas A&M and Vanderbilt. Sure those teams have a good season every once in a while but they are just middle of the road. LSU and South Carolina have had some good years recently but typically they are middle of the road too. That is a fact, not an opinion.
Never count out Ole Miss.

LSU and Georgia is always good. I love their fans. Lots of fun!

“Long Season Ahead”

Location hidden

#50134 Aug 18, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> True! And as witnessed by the CFB World the last couple of decades, those USCheatin' Trajons run and hide like the wusses they are whenever a potential matchup between them and LSU, or Alabama, or Florida, or South Carolina, or Georgia are mentioned. Just confirms what a bunch of lollypops the Trajons are! Having two other teams in the Pac-12 that annually paddle that Trajon @ss (Oregon and Stanford) mysteriously disappearing from this year's USChickens powder-puff football schedule confirms the Trajons as being the #1 scared chickens of college football. FACT!!! After Hawaii spanks that Trajon butt ... watch USChickens drop the Warriors from their football schedule like a hot rock! After all ... it's USC tradition! LMAO!!!
Hell they won't even book a game with Charlie Strong. I've been bugging Tom Jurich.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#50135 Aug 18, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell they won't even book a game with Charlie Strong. I've been bugging Tom Jurich.
No you haven't just called him and he has no idea who you are.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#50136 Aug 18, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
Where is DV? I hope that ole boy is still living
OMG you had to bring him up?

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#50137 Aug 18, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG you had to bring him up?
come on GUMBA! I miss his bull-$#!T

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#50138 Aug 18, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Well they say anal sex is too, but is that going to stop some of us ;)
Go Bruins, Go Warriors, Go reading the signs!
Pee Pee is really circling the bowl right now.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#50139 Aug 18, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Pee Pee is really circling the bowl right now.
This quote reminds me of a cool bumper sticker I saw some time back; "Visualize whirled peas!"

YUMMO!

“Long Season Ahead”

Location hidden

#50140 Aug 18, 2013
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
No you haven't just called him and he has no idea who you are.
Hon my husbans family built that school. Boubon and Piggly Wiggley money. The Jews owned the Boubon biz. Go look who was the only distiller to make medicinal Boubon you fool!

“Long Season Ahead”

Location hidden

#50141 Aug 18, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>come on GUMBA! I miss his bull-$#!T
Yah the Topix bullies. To bad they don't allow free speech.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#50142 Aug 18, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hon my husbans family built that school. Boubon and Piggly Wiggley money. The Jews owned the Boubon biz. Go look who was the only distiller to make medicinal Boubon you fool!
LMAO, tell someone else that crap, someone that hasn't been on here so long and has seen you stories turn into lies. I am sure there is some truth in there somewhere but not as much as there are lies.

#50146 Aug 19, 2013
> 12 days, 9 hrs, and a few minutes ... LSU - TCU at Jerry World. College football, God's gift to the football crazed fanatic!

#50147 Aug 19, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
> Not the same one who makes medicinal marijuana?...Just kidding, Wolfie baby!

#50148 Aug 19, 2013
fight__on wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd man up Woolfie,..... if i\I was a man
Fight On fellow Trojans, FTFO
> Fight On ... Coach Artie laughs his @ss off every time he sees your avatar pic. It does represent 99% of USChicken Trajon fans however. Nice job, my boy... uh, girl... uh, whatever! The Coach takes another quick peek at Fight On's pic...

WWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Hilarious!!!

“Love El Monte & my trojans”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#50149 Aug 19, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Fight On ... Coach Artie laughs his @ss off every time he sees your avatar pic. It does represent 99% of USChicken Trajon fans however. Nice job, my boy... uh, girl... uh, whatever! The Coach takes another quick peek at Fight On's pic...
WWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Hilarious!!!
Nice try tootsie,
I'm a trojan through and through, but thanks for the compliment :)
Fight On Coach Artie, Fight On!!

“Long Season Ahead”

Location hidden

#50150 Aug 19, 2013
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO, tell someone else that crap, someone that hasn't been on here so long and has seen you stories turn into lies. I am sure there is some truth in there somewhere but not as much as there are lies.
Too bad believe it or not. Go look it up and tell me the families?

Our family legacy lives forever in Louisville. We finally got our new brand of whiskey. Go look up the first new brand in 50 years of American whiskey. Remember whiskey is not bourbon Dan. LOL!

“Long Season Ahead”

Location hidden

#50151 Aug 19, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Not the same one who makes medicinal marijuana?...Just kidding, Wolfie baby!
Actually I've been buying lots of land for my kids, and step kids. I figure when it does get legal, they will have land all over to make medicine. Did you see the CNN special?

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#50152 Aug 19, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Pee Pee is really circling the bowl right now.
Great minds think alike :)

Go Bruins, Go Tide!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr Max Nikias 35,956
News Carlisle's Fitzgerald signs to play at Norfolk ... May 16 Go phartse 4
News The case for Holly Warlick May 13 ThisPhartse 4
News PBA: Columbian parades new import vs Aces May 4 AndPhartse 2
News In brief: Teen arrested after pot is found in car (Jan '10) Apr '18 Bobbbyyy 26
News Why West Virginia could have college football's... Apr '18 Townie 5
News Uf QB Feleipe Franks flounders, Kyle Trask gain... Apr '18 WhatPhartse 2