The Better Football Conference: PAC-1...

The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC?

There are 49307 comments on the ArmchairGM story from Aug 22, 2007, titled The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC?. In it, ArmchairGM reports that:

“Who has the better conference?”

Another college football season approaches and the debate rages on... who has the better conference SEC or PAC 10 . via ArmchairGM

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ArmchairGM.

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#49985 Aug 2, 2013
FLORIDA SWAMPER wrote:
<quoted text>NO ONE HAS THE UPPER HAND OVER THE SEC
Especially when your conference continues to schedule games against Div AA teams. Toledo and Georgia Southern? Come on Gators... HaHa

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Lakewood, CA

#49986 Aug 2, 2013
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously he is correct. I hate to admit it but the Pac whatever has upped their play. The SEC only has Alabama and whatever other team is good in a given year, other than that they have avg teams. Last year was Bama and Georgia, the year before Bama and LSU.
A&M is looking good to. That Sumlin is a nice guy. But I heard he's a beast of a coach. I dunno Georgia seems to always have a foot in the door. LSU s always in the mix.

Big changes in the ACC coming. Louisville is really looking good this year. Strong has kept his prmise to his faithful fans. What's the story on ND other sports? I'll miss Louisville playing them.

“Long Season Ahead”

Lakewood, CA

#49987 Aug 2, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Dan is exactly right about Manziel. Just like the UCLA (B)ruin new look offense, neither is new anymore. They went from successfully flying in under the radar last season, to now having big, bulls-eyes on their back! We are all sharpening our arrows... HaHa
Lame Kiffen would sacrifice one of his own kids for a decent QB. LOL!

“Long Season Ahead”

Lakewood, CA

#49988 Aug 4, 2013
FLORIDA SWAMPER wrote:
<quoted text>NO ONE HAS THE UPPER HAND OVER THE SEC
I gotta agree. Before you know it Lousville will be in the SEC.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#49990 Aug 5, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
I gotta agree. Before you know it Lousville will be in the SEC.
Oh my Miss Wolfie, what is going on with Johnny Football?

Hanging around in bars getting all sloshed up and with notorious rappers, being asked to leave football camps early because of bad behavior, and now it looks like he was paid BIG money to sign autographs :/

And then I was ready to be proud of him possibly "coming out", but now I am not so sure I want him representing athletes with alternative lifestyles :(

“Long Season Ahead”

Lakewood, CA

#49992 Aug 5, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my Miss Wolfie, what is going on with Johnny Football?
Hanging around in bars getting all sloshed up and with notorious rappers, being asked to leave football camps early because of bad behavior, and now it looks like he was paid BIG money to sign autographs :/
And then I was ready to be proud of him possibly "coming out", but now I am not so sure I want him representing athletes with alternative lifestyles :(
He should have gone to USC.

San Marino, CA

#49993 Aug 5, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah then AD Haden would have kept him in line and he wouldnt be getting in all these messes... HaHa

San Marino, CA

#49994 Aug 5, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Lame Kiffen would sacrifice one of his own kids for a decent QB. LOL!
Look up your facts on our QB qualifications you dummy. Norm Chow would give his left ball to have our third string QB... HaHa

“Long Season Ahead”

Los Angeles, CA

#49995 Aug 5, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Look up your facts on our QB qualifications you dummy. Norm Chow would give his left ball to have our third string QB... HaHa
Doubt that. But dream away.

West Hollywood, CA

#49996 Aug 5, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Doubt that. But dream away.
Tis the off season which is the time for dreaming Miss Wolfie. Come on, let's do it now :)

My UCLA Bruins will finish 11-0 and beat the USC Trojans 50-0 to avenge that loss from two years ago! Or how about this one for you, the Warriors will not let USC score and will upset the Trojans 21-0 ;)

Go Bruins, Go Warriors! Dream playtime can be so liberating!

West Hollywood, CA

#49997 Aug 5, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's not spread that secret desire of Bruin Nation around, shall we :/

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#49998 Aug 5, 2013
That moron Fart Deco should be back soon, LSU is getting their Child Molester back.
Je lai baiser

AOL

#50000 Aug 5, 2013
Manziel just signed over 250 items to a broker without compensation "just because he felt like signing things" IS LUDICROUS AND BS!!! KAKA A LA CARTA!!!
Stop the bull this kid's family got the goods and he got caught, now the SEC is working on the NCAA to "wink, wink" the punishment! FK THE SEC!!!!

West Hollywood, CA

#50001 Aug 6, 2013
Je lai baiser wrote:
Manziel just signed over 250 items to a broker without compensation "just because he felt like signing things" IS LUDICROUS AND BS!!! KAKA A LA CARTA!!!
Stop the bull this kid's family got the goods and he got caught, now the SEC is working on the NCAA to "wink, wink" the punishment! FK THE SEC!!!!
Oh my, if anything else comes out about this fella, we may have to give the kid a new nickname...
Johnny Fooled-us :/

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#50002 Aug 6, 2013
Je lai baiser wrote:
kiss the SEC right here (_!_) then go and swallow pee pee pete's load.. another hater from the big ten is what you are...

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#50003 Aug 6, 2013
&fe ature=player_embedded
Got be pumped up. Won every game of the season but lost the bowl game. I am proud of my team and am looking forward to the season.

“Long Season Ahead”

Lakewood, CA

#50004 Aug 6, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>kiss the SEC right here (_!_) then go and swallow pee pee pete's load.. another hater from the big ten is what you are...
LOL Clown!

West Hollywood, CA

#50005 Aug 6, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>kiss the SEC right here (_!_) then go and swallow pee pee pete's load...
Mister Clown, why do you always get this Bruin all hot and bothered with comments like that ;)

Go Bruins! There's more to our baby blue than you think!

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#50006 Aug 6, 2013
Haha TA&M is done, they wont get p ast this off the field crap. Work ethic is important, freshmen shouod never get the heisman. Now Bama will be the SEC for a while here on out.
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>kiss the SEC right here (_!_) then go and swallow pee pee pete's load.. another hater from the big ten is what you are...

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#50007 Aug 6, 2013
Matt from Columbus wrote:
Haha TA&M is done, they wont get p ast this off the field crap. Work ethic is important, freshmen shouod never get the heisman. Now Bama will be the SEC for a while here on out. <quoted text>
that guy is pissing away a great chance of being one of the greats of all time...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Feb 22 ResidentPhartx 32,756
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite Feb 21 TrumpsPhartsx 99
News Role players help Eastern Washington beat Idaho... Feb 18 HelpPharts 2
News Stony Brook edges Maine on free throw in strang... Feb 13 ClosePhartce 2
News Bob Sturm: 'Fortunate' Cowboys, unsure RBs save... (Sep '15) Feb 10 Fat Old Phart 5
News Airport security mix-up sends NFL player to Uta... (Mar '15) Feb 10 Oh That Phart 4
News College basketball had its first 4-OT game of s... Feb 8 GamePharts 2
More from around the web