The Better Football Conference: PAC-1...

The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC?

There are 49307 comments on the ArmchairGM story from Aug 22, 2007, titled The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC?. In it, ArmchairGM reports that:

“Who has the better conference?”

Another college football season approaches and the debate rages on... who has the better conference SEC or PAC 10 . via ArmchairGM

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ArmchairGM.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#49828 Jul 8, 2013
FLORIDA SWAMPER wrote:
<quoted text>SOUNDS LIKE YOU AREN'T SO SURE OF YOUR TEAM'S ABILITY
Well don't cut the Coach too short here. Where I personally know he is sure of ability is in the bedroom! He plays a wicked male anatomy game of twister ;)

West Hollywood, CA

#49829 Jul 8, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
> Coach Artie's Question of the Day: Who is LSU's latest player in trouble with the law? Inquiring minds want to know ... ya hear!?
>:)
I know-I know this one coach. It is that Running Brokeback who also was guilty of sex with a minor (yummy). I think the name is something like Germy Hill ;)

How come all you fellas get to have so much fun back in your parts. Sometimes I fantasize of moving back there and playing games like pick the cotton from the corn husk ;)

Go Bruins, Go Tigers, Go special games for special teams!

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Keaau, HI

#49830 Jul 8, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Geesh, Wolfie baby ... that was kind of mean of you saying the USC QB will be sitting on his fat as... uh, I mean posterior. Albeit a very true statement by you ... must you rub salt in the wounds of the low-life, no-good, dirty rotten... uh, I mean squeaky clean Trajons' football team? For your info ... Admiral Artie is currently trying to contact Pat Hayden and Lame Kiffin, to loan the Trajon Athletic Department a periscope. The Admiral wants the USC quarterback to be able to see over the line of scrimmage while sitting on his as... uh, I mean posterior. The Admiral can hear the Trajon QB's snap count now... "Z28, Z28, hut, hut, up periscope!"

Yours truly,
Admiral Artie (Sailing over the bounding main)

P.S.- All you Land Lovers, get off your duffs and head out to sea! Anchors aweigh ... ya hear!?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =bNGBY4yVQgQXX
Mean? Not mean that's a FACT !

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#49831 Jul 9, 2013
FLORIDA SWAMPER wrote:
<quoted text>SOUNDS LIKE YOU AREN'T SO SURE OF YOUR TEAM'S ABILITY
> Will you please stop hollering! Geesh! Swamper, you should issue a challenge to your Gaytors offense ... they were as bad, if not worse than LSU's. FACT!!!

#49832 Jul 9, 2013
> Murder, armed robbery, etc., etc.... is USC's what's his name again still in prison? Uh, Artie the Attorney thinks his initials are O.J., or something like that!

#49833 Jul 9, 2013
> Poor ole Urinating all over himself, Pete ... shim wants to be a Bruin fan so bad, shim can taste it! It's almost impossible for a Trajon fan to become a Bruin fan. Once the taste of blood from lawless, criminal, acts such as murder, armed robbery, cheating, and lying gets into your aristocratic Trajon arteries ... plus, the allure of the hooligan, street gang mentality of the Trajon Ghetto, it's almost impossible to leave the "Dark Side" and go into the "Force of Light", and become a member of the honest, UCLA fan base. Tragic, Admiral Artie, is afraid, for those USC fans who really want to jump off the sinking, Trajon Titanic!!!

Yours truly,
Admiral Artie (Throwing cinder blocks... uh, I mean life rings, to the Trajon fans who are treading water fighting off the sharks in the NCAA and the SEC populated CFB ocean ... not a pretty sight!)
>:/

#49834 Jul 9, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Mean? Not mean that's a FACT !
> True, Wolfie baby, that is fact! But, think of the dire consequences your truthful post has caused: It has that poor, pathetic Bruin fan wannabe, Urinating Pete, peeing all over himself. Not good for Trajon fandom, not good at all!

#49835 Jul 9, 2013
FLORIDA SWAMPER wrote:
<quoted text>I AM NOT SURE. DO YOU KNOW IF THEY PAID ANYONE TO FILL THE ROLE YET
> Coach Artie hears there is a USC quarterback recruit, right out of high school who has been spotted driving around Malibu in a brand new Mercedes convertible. Gotta love that good ole fashion Trajon recruiting!

“Long Season Ahead”

Keaau, HI

#49836 Jul 9, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
> Murder, armed robbery, etc., etc.... is USC's what's his name again still in prison? Uh, Artie the Attorney thinks his initials are O.J., or something like that!
You forgot sexual assault.

West Hollywood, CA

#49837 Jul 9, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI - Miss Wolfie, Coach Artie is very sensitive about all these football posters that bring up his past :/

I know he likes to forget that particular event even though the statute of limitations concerning the Coach and that young lad has not quite yet come to fruition :/

West Hollywood, CA

#49838 Jul 9, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
> Poor ole Urinating all over himself, Pete ... shim wants the Bruins to win so bad, shim wishes he could taste them! Tough I hear it's almost impossible for a Trojan fan to like a Bruin fan, we Tiger fans will suck up to Tide fans every chance we get. Once the taste of blood from our players beating up bystanders in parking lots gets into our animalistic Tiger arteries ... plus, the allure of the bar lot hooligan mentality of the Tiger athletes, it's almost impossible to leave the "Tiger Dark Side" and get into the "Force known as Alabama", to try and become a member of a fan base of winners. Tragic, Admiral Artie, is afraid, for those fellow Tiger fans who really want to jump off the sinking, Bayou Titanic!!!
Yours truly,
Admiral Artie (... not a pretty sight!)
Thanks for the attempt at an explanation Coach, but we Bruin fans don't really need it. We fully expect to pull off two years straight of having a winning team ;)

Go Bruins! Sorry to hear about your dark hole not being fully-filled!
FLORIDA SWAMPER

Jacksonville, FL

#49839 Jul 9, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Well don't cut the Coach too short here. Where I personally know he is sure of ability is in the bedroom! He plays a wicked male anatomy game of twister ;)
SEC RULES! NO NEED TO INCLUDE ME IN YOUR HOMO GAME TALK. YOU CAN KEEP THAT BETWEEN YOU AND ARTIE.
GO GATORS

“Long Season Ahead”

Keaau, HI

#49840 Jul 9, 2013
FLORIDA SWAMPER wrote:
<quoted text>SEC RULES! NO NEED TO INCLUDE ME IN YOUR HOMO GAME TALK. YOU CAN KEEP THAT BETWEEN YOU AND ARTIE.
GO GATORS
Well you know the metro sexuals

#49841 Jul 10, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
> Sorry, Wolfie baby! Artie "the prosecuting" Attorney completely forget that sexual assault is the #1 crime on, and around the Trajon campus. Slightly ahead of car jacking, mugging, and peddling dope! My bad!!! Must have been thinking of better things at the time, like, SEC FOOTBALL!!!
>;)

#49842 Jul 10, 2013
FLORIDA SWAMPER wrote:
<quoted text>SEC RULES! NO NEED TO INCLUDE ME IN YOUR HOMO GAME TALK. YOU CAN KEEP THAT BETWEEN YOU AND ARTIE.
GO GATORS
> What would a Florida homer know about SEC Rules? Answer: Nothing! You leave Coach Artie out of your love letters to the Urinating Pete ... ya hear me boy? Coach Artie loves women! Got it? Luckily for you though ... Urinating Pete likes red headed step sons.
joey

Livonia, LA

#49843 Jul 10, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Joey ... you say Coach Artie doesn't speak for the rest of the LSU and SEC fans? So, who does ... you??? LMAO!!!
>:D
I never implied I spoke for lsu fans you idiot!all I said was that you damn sure don't speak for the rest of us!i just want others to know we lsu fans aren't all like you!

West Hollywood, CA

#49844 Jul 10, 2013
joey wrote:
<quoted text>I never implied I spoke for lsu fans you idiot!all I said was that you damn sure don't speak for the rest of us!i just want others to know we lsu fans aren't all like you!
When he came around, sounds like Coach Artie definitely broke the mold and is not indicative of being the average fan. But he is so entertaining to me and the boys ;)

Go Bruins, Go Tigers, Go Boys!

West Hollywood, CA

#49845 Jul 10, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> What would a Florida homer know about SEC Rules? Answer: Nothing! You leave Coach Artie out of your love letters to the Urinating Pete ... ya hear me boy? Coach Artie loves women! Got it? Luckily for you though ... Urinating Pete likes red headed step sons.
So Coach just curious here, if Mister Swamper's Gators were the team to win it all and help legitimize your avatar boast of 8 in a row, would you accept that (them being red head cast outs and all):/

West Hollywood, CA

#49846 Jul 10, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you know the metro sexuals
Now don't make "fun of" ;)

Finally the world is a-changin Miss Wolfie, general acceptance has never been at a higher level :)

Just 5 short years ago, I could never have been able to openly express how hot-rod Brett Hundley looks in his tight, gold football pants ;)

Ohhh Gooo Bruins, give us Mora the same!

“Long Season Ahead”

Los Angeles, CA

#49847 Jul 10, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Sorry, Wolfie baby! Artie "the prosecuting" Attorney completely forget that sexual assault is the #1 crime on, and around the Trajon campus. Slightly ahead of car jacking, mugging, and peddling dope! My bad!!! Must have been thinking of better things at the time, like, SEC FOOTBALL!!!
>;)
How could you forget?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Tony Romo won't let Jerry Jones keep him on... 20 hr MostValuedPharts 7
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Fri Trojan 32,716
News Principal's turnaround pays off (Nov '07) Jan 18 Late to the party 26
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite Jan 17 Go Blue Forever 75
News Teen football star shot by alleged gang members (Mar '08) Jan 17 Cobra 158
News Osei tabbed to lead Elk Grove's football program Jan 14 clintwynn 1
News Cleveland Browns Mock Draft Jan 10 Weekend at Bernies 3
More from around the web