The Better Football Conference: PAC-1...

The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC?

There are 49307 comments on the ArmchairGM story from Aug 22, 2007, titled The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC?. In it, ArmchairGM reports that:

“Who has the better conference?”

Another college football season approaches and the debate rages on... who has the better conference SEC or PAC 10 . via ArmchairGM

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ArmchairGM.

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#49633 Jun 9, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
How many more days?
> 83 Days, 6 Hours, 20 Minutes, 45 Seconds from right now!
>:)

#49634 Jun 9, 2013
> Here's a link for the LSU Countdown Clock...
http://www.dandydon.com/
fightfan aka Bobby Brodie

Cleveland, OH

#49635 Jun 9, 2013
Sec.. the big ten can't count

Big ten.. soon as the SEC learns to read and write

Big ten response .. none no big deal

Sec's .. response.. whaaaaa whaaaa!! Sniffle sniffle whaaaah.

the truth does hurt sometimes even Forrest Gump got a full ride Alabama

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#49636 Jun 9, 2013
83 days and 4 hours.

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Lakewood, CA

#49637 Jun 9, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> 83 Days, 6 Hours, 20 Minutes, 45 Seconds from right now!
Before you it...it will be football!

“Long Season Ahead”

Lakewood, CA

#49638 Jun 9, 2013
UGA 1 wrote:
83 days and 4 hours.
It's right around the corner.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#49639 Jun 9, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Before you it...it will be football!
I'm sorry Miss Wolfie, I am trying to go along with the program, but you have confused me. "Before you it"...what :/

I want to be part of the Topix kliq but I am not following the in-phrases too well here. Please help :/

Go Bruins, Go Topix, Go Kliq!

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#49640 Jun 9, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
It's right around the corner.
Yes it is can't wait.

“Long Season Ahead”

Lakewood, CA

#49641 Jun 9, 2013
UGA 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is can't wait.
I hear the Dawgs have been busy training.

West Hollywood, CA

#49642 Jun 9, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear the Dawgs have been busy training.
Come now Miss Wolfie, all our teams are training ;)

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#49643 Jun 10, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Well don't take it so hard, Danny boy! Consider yourself one of the many intellectually challenged, who continuously loses debates and crawfish eating contests with, yours truly. Coach Artie, being the consummate gentleman that he is ... does wish you a nice day in the land that education and common sense forgot.
Sorry I can afford something other than crawfish so I will concede that battle to you happily. But that battle hasn't been fought so there is nothing that you have bested me in. Maybe in your mind you have done incredible things but like your lover Death Valley, you are both quite delusional so it really doesn't matter. Have a nice day and try again. By the way, I'll go ahead and concede to you in a Chitterlings eating contest too, I am sure you are a champ at that as well. Maybe you are good at something after all.

#49644 Jun 10, 2013
fightfan aka Punch Drunk Buckeye wrote:
Sec.. the big bad @ss kicking boys of college football
Big ten.. powder-puff football at best. We also torch our campus and vehicles after football games. We might learn how to become responsible citizens one day, if God gifts us a brain and after the SEC quits beating us to a pulp in football.
SEC response .. no big deal! We will continue to beat the big-10 to a pulp, and they can continue to torch their campuses and vehicles. After all, it's the norm in the big-10, especially at Ohio State!
Big-10 response.. whaaaaa whaaaa!! Sniff sniff whaaaah.
The truth does hurt us big-10 fans after the SEC beats the snot out of what little brains we have. But we'll gather up what little gray matter we have left and take another cruise on the Sea of Delusions. It's what we whiney big-10 fans do :(
> Geesh! The SEC not only beats the big-10 to a pulp in football, but also their whiney, delusional fans. What a bunch of crybabies!
>:/

#49645 Jun 10, 2013
BigDumb the Grand Foobar of ND Propaganda wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry I can't afford something as tasty as crawfish so I will concede that battle to you sadly. I'm poor broke and hungry so that can't be fought so there is nothing that I can best you in. By the way i'm having ice tea and onions for lunch. In my mind I know for a fact you have done incredible things. But me and my live-in lover Pee Pee Pete, are quite delusional so it really doesn't matter. Wish me a nice day and i'll try again. Oh wait a minute, I'll will have to stand firm with my winning The Great Mississippi Piney Woods Chitterlings Eating Contest. Coach Artie you can't be the champ of everything. See i'm good at something after all.
> Okay, champ ... Coach Artie concedes The Great Mississippi Piney Woods Chitterlings Eating Contest to you! Congratulations!!!

West Hollywood, CA

#49646 Jun 10, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Okay, champ ... Coach Artie concedes The Great Mississippi Piney Woods Chitterlings Eating Contest to you! Congratulations!!!
Oh but Coach Dico, both Mister Clown and I personally know what eating contest you are the champ of ;)

How about a repeat performance for us, Clown will "pull it out" and I will dress up in my Joe Bruin mascot costume again (upper half only). You concede to no one in this field Coach ;)

Go Bruins, Go Tigers! Go Coach Artie and his growl!

“I Am "The Coach"!”

Since: Jun 13

Santa Barbara, CA

#49647 Jun 10, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Geesh! The SEC not only beats the big-10 to a pulp in football, but also their whiney, delusional fans. What a bunch of crybabies!
>:/
Aside from your rambunctious vernacular, yes you are correct that the SEC has the edge against the Big Ten. The all time record between conferences is 77-53-2 in favor of the SEC.

Furthermore, in head-to-head bowl games, the SEC has a 42-25 advantage and are 5-3 against the Big Ten in the most recent matchups spanning the last two years.

You also have to go back to the 1970's for the last time that the Big Ten had the advantage for the decade in head-to-head games.

From Coach Orwin's perspective, the statistics show the edge to the SEC.

“Long Season Ahead”

Lakewood, CA

#49648 Jun 10, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Okay, champ ... Coach Artie concedes The Great Mississippi Piney Woods Chitterlings Eating Contest to you! Congratulations!!!
Wish they had an icon for hysterical!

West Hollywood, CA

#49649 Jun 10, 2013
COACH ORWIN wrote:
<quoted text>Aside from your rambunctious vernacular, yes you are correct that the SEC has the edge against the Big Ten. The all time record between conferences is 77-53-2 in favor of the SEC.
Furthermore, in head-to-head bowl games, the SEC has a 42-25 advantage and are 5-3 against the Big Ten in the most recent matchups spanning the last two years.
You also have to go back to the 1970's for the last time that the Big Ten had the advantage for the decade in head-to-head games.
From Coach Orwin's perspective, the statistics show the edge to the SEC.
Wow two Coaches on one thread. If it wasn't for you agreeing with Coach Art Dico Man, he might not like you :)

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#49651 Jun 11, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
I already beat you to the punch, as always. You must be punch drunk. I am however flattered that your responses are always mimicking mine. I wish you could come up with your own stuff that is witty and factual but we all know that is impossible. Just curious has an LSU player molested any children this week?

West Hollywood, CA

#49653 Jun 11, 2013
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
Just curious has an LSU player molested any children this week?
BIG Danny, please keep me informed if you hear any other news like this. For that matter, from any athletic program :)

Go Bruins, we especially like to keep current on these matters!

“I Am "The Coach"!”

Since: Jun 13

Santa Barbara, CA

#49654 Jun 11, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Wow two Coaches on one thread. If it wasn't for you agreeing with Coach Art Dico Man, he might not like you :)
Keep in mind that there are multiple coaches within every organization or team, and most coaches will embrace the input from fellow colleagues. That is the structural foundation for stability and improvement.

Being a valuable assistant coach is one that is ready to step in and lead the squad at a momentÂ’s notice if need be. There must always be cohesion amongst each other to achieve success.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 17 hr What phartze 33,188
News Tarrant County Constable Precinct 8 Democrats (Feb '08) Jun 21 CountyPhart 4
News Tragedy strikes family members of Leasure (Jul '08) Jun 9 Evidence phart 9
News Technical Tidbits 6/5: Football Picks Up Commit... Jun 9 Have phart 2
News Two Mountaineers head to NCAA Outdoor Track & F... Jun 7 FinallyPhart 6
News Tennessee Receiver Josh Smith Arrested on Domes... May 27 HeardPharts 3
News Varsity (Feb '08) May '17 You Phartsz 5
More from around the web