The Better Football Conference: PAC-1...

The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC?

There are 49309 comments on the ArmchairGM story from Aug 22, 2007, titled The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC?. In it, ArmchairGM reports that:

“Who has the better conference?”

Another college football season approaches and the debate rages on... who has the better conference SEC or PAC 10 . via ArmchairGM

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ArmchairGM.

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#49371 May 7, 2013
FLORIDA SWAMPER wrote:
<quoted text>WATCH OUT FOR THE GATORS AND DAWGS. WE ARE THE UP AND COMING SEC TEAMS TO CHALLENGE THE TIDE.
> Coach Artie always watches out when he runs over a gaytor in his 4x4. Sometimes Artie the Hunter has to get out of his truck and put a 30 aut 6 round in the poor ole swamp lizard.
>:D
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

#49372 May 7, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Coach Artie always watches out when he runs over to see his gay lover in his 4x4. Sometimes Artie the Hunter has to get out of his truck and put all 3 inches in the poor hole of his beloved "swamp lizard".
Always knew you were a backwards sick freaeeak!

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Pahoa, HI

#49373 May 8, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Aww, shucks, CT (aka Pee Pee Pete)... Thanks for the nice words. This is one of your better posts! Well, I guess we'll see you when the NFL season starts! What's the name of L.A.'s NFL team? Anyway, have a nice vacation at San Quentin, and stay out of trouble while you're in lockup ... ya hear!?
It's kind of funny reading about every program has their ups and downs. LOL!

#49374 May 8, 2013
Trojan the Girly Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
> BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

A USChicken Trajon girly boy saying a Louisiana man is a backwards sick freak. LMAO!!! Nothing is as backward, sick and freakish as you wuss Trajon Ghetto guys who want to be gals. You Trajonettes are some sick puppies! FACT!!!
>:)

“WAR EAGLE”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#49375 May 8, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Eagle, This is the usual type responses that have been plaquing Topix of late. Every response is stupid, one dimensional, and barely has any football content. So my suggestions is to stay away from the trolls and wannabes which include Art Deco, PP Pete, Artie Manhattan, Wolfie, etc, etc... I am sorry if I offended your regional choice of living, but the back n forth badgering has gone both ways and definitely gets old after awhile, especially with your buddy Fart Deco Man.
Good luck with your team next season, and remember, every program has their ups-n-downs! I will return once football season begins.
Hang in there, Traveler!

“WAR EAGLE”

Location hidden

#49376 May 8, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Coach Artie always watches out when he runs over a gaytor in his 4x4. Sometimes Artie the Hunter has to get out of his truck and put a 30 aut 6 round in the poor ole swamp lizard.
Yup, gators here too. Last summer a man was bitten while fishing in a local creek. Not to serious, but I awlays watch out for the gators. Now the Gaytors on the other hand, well, they can suprise you too! It will be interesting to watch their QB this season.

WDE
43-38-2

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#49377 May 8, 2013
Eagle3 wrote:
<quoted text>Big Dan, tough loss for ND. At least they are back in the mix! How have you been?
WDE
Been doing pretty good, trying to stay off topix because it seems to make the wait for the season to start harder the more I am on here. Yeah it looks like Kelly has been doing what he was brought in to do, the biggest thing is keeping us in the picture, going to the National Championship game is great and I loved it but being consistently in the top tier is what I hope he is getting done without having to recruit drug dealers and child molesters that can't spell their middle initial like LSU is doing.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#49378 May 8, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Aww, shucks, CT (aka Pee Pee Pete)... Thanks for the nice words. This is one of your better posts! Well, I guess we'll see you when the NFL season starts! What's the name of L.A.'s NFL team? Anyway, have a nice vacation at San Quentin, and stay out of trouble while you're in lockup ... ya hear!?
That Mister Traveler has turned into a real, uptight downer. Rumor has it he is "going down" to his favorite man-love corner down in Rio. At least that is what my fellow Bruin hot tub companion Bruin For Lifer is telling me ;)

So that leave me, you, and Mister Clown for some off season fun Coach. I know that BIG Dan might be just that, so I don't know if you want me to drug, I mean persuade him to join ;)

Coach, please keep a watch over Miss Wolfie's daughter Coach. They may very well get too intoxicated and become "party girls" to the Saints entire secondary :/

I don't believe Hollywood will be getting an NFL team anytime soon, but if they do, I have a great designer friend in mind for their uniforms :)

Go Bruins, Go Tigers, Go new NFL team in hot pink and purple!

West Hollywood, CA

#49379 May 8, 2013
Eagle3 wrote:
<quoted text>Hang in there, Traveler!
Don't mind him Mister Eagle Eye, Mister Traveler has lost his desire to wear speedos and needs to re-group down in the underbelly of Rio De Janeiro. I think the place is called Rio G Spa. I believe he took Coach Deco there last year ;)

West Hollywood, CA

#49381 May 8, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Mister Trojan, some of the stories I could tell you about my covert visits back to see Coach Dico. But I swore to not say a word for the Coach leads a very different public life (if you know what I mean) ;)
FLORIDA SWAMPER

Jacksonville, FL

#49382 May 8, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Coach Artie always watches out when he runs over a gaytor in his 4x4. Sometimes Artie the Hunter has to get out of his truck and put a 30 aut 6 round in the poor ole swamp lizard.
TOO BAD YOUR 4X4 CAN ONLY COUNT TO 6. OUR GATORS RAN OVER BAYOU BENGALS 14 TIMES TO YOUR 6 LAST YEAR BOY IN CASE YOU FORGOT!
GO GATORS

West Hollywood, CA

#49383 May 8, 2013
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text> Been doing pretty good, trying to stay off topix because it seems to make the wait for the season to start harder the more I am on here.
Oh my BIG Dan, not you too :/

What is it with everyone leaving Topix over the summer. I know your Irish fell short and Mister Traveler didn't have the greatest season for USC, but that is no reason to be a quitter :)

We Bruins flexed our muscles and yet fell flat on our face losing the last three games of the season culminating with Baylor slapping our fannies, but I still am here, and I am proud ;)

Go Bruins, Go Irish, here's to liberating our losses and sexual preferences!

“WAR EAGLE”

Location hidden

#49384 May 9, 2013
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text> Been doing pretty good, trying to stay off topix because it seems to make the wait for the season to start harder the more I am on here. Yeah it looks like Kelly has been doing what he was brought in to do, the biggest thing is keeping us in the picture, going to the National Championship game is great and I loved it but being consistently in the top tier is what I hope he is getting done without having to recruit drug dealers and child molesters that can't spell their middle initial like LSU is doing.
I hear ya, Dan. I took a year off, but i guess I kinda missed it. I'm stoked about next season! And yes, Kelly has ND in the mix, no doubt. I wish they would have showed up better in the NC game, but Bama's D was hitting on all eight. Always this season though!!

#49385 May 9, 2013
BigDumb wrote:
<quoted text> Been doing pretty good, trying to stay off topix because it seems to make the wait for the season to start harder the more I am on here. Yeah it looks like Kelly has been doing what he was brought in to do, the biggest thing is keeping us in the picture, going to the National Championship game is great and I loved it but being consistently in the top tier is what I hope he is getting done without having to recruit drug dealers and child molesters that can't spell their middle initial like LSU is doing.
> Poor ole BigDumb... uh, Dan! The poor fool had to suffer through a college football game of reality ... watching his pathetically overrated, over-hyped, lily livered leprechauns get their @sses handed to them by the SEC Champion Alabama Crimson Tide. After a regular season long delusional dream of grandeur and glory for his Frightened Iwish, the poor boy and his embarrassed foosball team gets hit square in the kisser by the SEC champ. Now knowing that his Iwish wouldn't have beaten 90% of the SEC teams, and that yours truly, Coach Artie consistently lets him know that, I'm afraid ole BigDumb... uh, Dan can't justify his existence on Topix other than being a jealous LSU hater.
It's not LSU's fault that the Bayou Bengals are light years ahead of Notre Dame in football, and practically every other sport. It's not LSU's fault that the BigDummy... uh, Daniel consistently gets on Topix and speaks in delusional, ignorant, brainless, dazed and confused, deficient, dense, dim, doltish, dopey, dull, dumb, foolish, futile, gullible, half-baked, half-witted, idiotic, ill-advised, imbecilic, inane, indiscreet, insensate, irrelevant, laughable, loser, ludicrous, meaningless, mindless, moronic, naive, nonsensical, obtuse, out to lunch, pointless, puerile, rash, senseless, shortsighted, simple, simpleminded, slow, sluggish, stolid, stupefied, thick, thick-headed, trivial, unintelligent, unthinking, witless drivel. NOPE!!! Anyway, I don't think the BCS selection committee will be duped again by pie in the sky Notre Dame propaganda!

#49386 May 9, 2013
FLORIDA SWAMPER wrote:
<quoted text>TOO BAD YOUR 4X4 CAN ONLY COUNT TO 6. OUR GATORS RAN OVER BAYOU BENGALS 14 TIMES TO YOUR 6 LAST YEAR BOY IN CASE YOU FORGOT!
GO GATORS
> Don't be so hostile, lizard breath! Coach Artie gives your red-headed step child gaytors credit for lucking out now and then and beating an elite SEC team. Congratulations!

Have you got swamp water in your ears? The Coach wants to know why you're so hard of hearing?

#49387 May 9, 2013
Eagle3 wrote:
<quoted text> I hear ya, Dan. I took a year off, but i guess I kinda missed it. I'm stoked about next season! And yes, Kelly has ND in the mix, no doubt. I wish they would have showed up better in the NC game, but Bama's D was hitting on all eight. Always this season though!!
> Now, now, Eagle ... don't be running off again ... ya hear me boy? The U.S. taxpayers are tied of forking out funds for search and rescue missions along the California - Mexico border. Stay and take your lumps with the rest of us. We've all had to hang like targets in plain sight of snipers, and get pounded to a pulp when our teams aren't doing so well! Sometimes you just have to bite the bullet! No one is immune... MMMMMMMUUUUUUUUUUHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#49388 May 9, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Poor ole BigDumb... uh, Dan! The poor fool had to suffer through a college football game of reality ... watching his pathetically overrated, over-hyped, lily livered leprechauns get their @sses handed to them by the SEC Champion Alabama Crimson Tide. After a regular season long delusional dream of grandeur and glory for his Frightened Iwish, the poor boy and his embarrassed foosball team gets hit square in the kisser by the SEC champ. Now knowing that his Iwish wouldn't have beaten 90% of the SEC teams, and that yours truly, Coach Artie consistently lets him know that, I'm afraid ole BigDumb... uh, Dan can't justify his existence on Topix other than being a jealous LSU hater.
It's not LSU's fault that the Bayou Bengals are light years ahead of Notre Dame in football, and practically every other sport. It's not LSU's fault that the BigDummy... uh, Daniel consistently gets on Topix and speaks in delusional, ignorant, brainless, dazed and confused, deficient, dense, dim, doltish, dopey, dull, dumb, foolish, futile, gullible, half-baked, half-witted, idiotic, ill-advised, imbecilic, inane, indiscreet, insensate, irrelevant, laughable, loser, ludicrous, meaningless, mindless, moronic, naive, nonsensical, obtuse, out to lunch, pointless, puerile, rash, senseless, shortsighted, simple, simpleminded, slow, sluggish, stolid, stupefied, thick, thick-headed, trivial, unintelligent, unthinking, witless drivel. NOPE!!! Anyway, I don't think the BCS selection committee will be duped again by pie in the sky Notre Dame propaganda!
Since I didn't even read the first sentence of your million words of gibberish I'll just start out with this simple insult, Les Miles is LSU's head coach. Ohhhhhh, that's got to sting, it's probably even more embarrassing than wearing Barney Purple and Piss Yellow.

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Pahoa, HI

#49389 May 9, 2013
Man so many guys have their panties in a ruffle. It's kinda funny. LOL!
Voice of Reality

Colonial Heights, VA

#49390 May 9, 2013
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
Since I didn't even read the first sentence of your million words of gibberish I'll just start out with this simple insult, Les Miles is LSU's head coach. Ohhhhhh, that's got to sting, it's probably even more embarrassing than wearing Barney Purple and Piss Yellow.
Oh, you do not wish to go there, OJ is a proud USC graduate and Teo did attend No Dame Notre. Now, I ask you, who do you live down the killer and the proud boyfriend of a non person?
Perhaps if they had traded places OJ would not have killed his imaginary wife and Teo would be too stupid to know when a Real Woman is having an affair.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#49391 May 9, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
Man so many guys have their panties in a ruffle. It's kinda funny. LOL!
my panties keep getting in my crack!!! YO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 9 hr Papi Chulo 32,247
News Cal basketball schedules home and home with Gon... 19 hr Julie Jane 1
News Tom Brady is Overrated (Jan '06) Apr 26 Go Blue Forever 10,097
News Kenny Drummond's Prep School Thingy (Jan '08) Apr 23 Bret Link 21
News Oakland Raiders NFL Draft: Sneaky Round 1 Picks Apr 16 TexasRaider 2
News LA Tech's Tyler Summitt resigns because of inap... Apr 9 binaries 1
News Report: Steve Pikiell To Hire Jay Young As Assi... Apr 8 Gail Todd 1
More from around the web