The Better Football Conference: PAC-1...

The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC?

There are 49307 comments on the ArmchairGM story from Aug 22, 2007, titled The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC?. In it, ArmchairGM reports that:

“Who has the better conference?”

Another college football season approaches and the debate rages on... who has the better conference SEC or PAC 10 . via ArmchairGM

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ArmchairGM.

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Keaau, HI

#49350 May 6, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Hey, Wolfie baby ... welcome back! Wanna go for a ride on my Harley?
>;)
Thanks Artie. I see nothing has changed in months. Same old BS.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#49351 May 6, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Artie. I see nothing has changed in months. Same old BS.
YO Wolfie!!!! ROLL TIDE!

“Long Season Ahead”

Keaau, HI

#49352 May 6, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>YO Wolfie!!!! ROLL TIDE!
Hey Clown! The AGGIES got their eyes on that National Championship. So do the Louisville Cards. Ohio State is back in the race. Going to be a roller coaster this season.
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#49354 May 6, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>YO Wolfie!!!! ROLL TIDE!
Ya Gumba I agree, it's a shame that Wolfie doesn't let us in her brothel for free any longer, the Hub (her pimp) demands his piece of the action, last week he broke BFL's knuckles when he tried to pay with Canadian money.....Go Bruins!

“Long Season Ahead”

Keaau, HI

#49355 May 7, 2013
Pervert. LOL! Just EVIL! God will get ya!
YTube

AOL

#49357 May 7, 2013

----- Bible PROOF 1.5 BIL MUSLIMS to die -----

http://youtu.be/n7ok0g8iwJI

FLORIDA SWAMPER

Jacksonville, FL

#49358 May 7, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Coach Artie doesn't see Bama as automatic SEC champ this coming year. Of course The Coach doesn't see LSU winning it! Damn... wish we had all those early NFL declarers coming back. Coach Artie would then have to say the Bayou Bengals are true SEC contenders, maybe even front runners. Those defensive boys got tired of "Less Brains - More Dreary" Miles pulling the rug out from under them, and throwing the team under the bus. FACT!!!
>:(
WATCH OUT FOR THE GATORS AND DAWGS. WE ARE THE UP AND COMING SEC TEAMS TO CHALLENGE THE TIDE.

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#49359 May 7, 2013
Eagle3 wrote:
<quoted text>Bama is going down, clown. Even lil Nicky can't win em all!
Oh my Mister Eagle3, we Bruins like when someone is going down ;)

Go Bruins, Go Coach Artie Deco, Go-ing Down!

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#49360 May 7, 2013
Eagle3 wrote:
<quoted text>That was harsh, Traveler! Man, I travel all the time and my job takes me to other states. I have lived abroad and decided to come back to good ole Alabama. Please don't put an entire region of the country into the trailer trash sterotype (except Bama fans).
You are right about the SoCal weather.
Eagle, This is the usual type responses that have been plaquing Topix of late. Every response is stupid, one dimensional, and barely has any football content. So my suggestions is to stay away from the trolls and wannabes which include Art Deco, PP Pete, Artie Manhattan, Wolfie, etc, etc... I am sorry if I offended your regional choice of living, but the back n forth badgering has gone both ways and definitely gets old after awhile, especially with your buddy Fart Deco Man.

Good luck with your team next season, and remember, every program has their ups-n-downs! I will return once football season begins.
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#49361 May 7, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my Mister Eagle3, we Bruins like when someone is going down ;)
Ya I agree PPP OOOOOps! I mean CT.....Go Bruins!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#49362 May 7, 2013
Artie Manhattan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya I agree PPP OOOOOps! I mean CT.....Go Bruins!
I think all the trolls should leave Topix! Only individuals who do not mind expressing their true emotions like us Bruins are sincere, and those that dare mimic us are just football-brained jugheads :/

Go Bruins, go inner passion!

West Hollywood, CA

#49363 May 7, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
Pervert. LOL! Just EVIL! God will get ya!
Yes but perversion can sometimes be such a pleasurable diversion Miss Wolfie ;)

I usually ask god to look the other way :)

Go Bruins, Go Wolfie, Go Evil!

West Hollywood, CA

#49364 May 7, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my Mister Eagle3, we Bruins like when someone is going down ;)
All you had to do is say stop if you didn't want anymore personal messages from me Mister Chasity Traveler :/

You are starting to seem as uptight and homophobic as Bruin Nation. If you two have some secret love thing going on, I will back away :/

Besides, I can always go visit Coach Dico down South ;)

West Hollywood, CA

#49365 May 7, 2013
Artie Manhattan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya Gumba I agree, it's a shame that Wolfie doesn't let us in her brothel for free any longer, the Hub (her pimp) demands his piece of the action, last week he broke BFL's knuckles when he tried to pay with Canadian money.....Go Bruins!
Mister Artie, I would greatly appreciate it if you would not drag my friend Miss Wolfie around in the mud :/

She has finally reurned to enlighten us in the ways of superior Hawaii customs, etc, and by bringing up all her past regressions I am sure really hurt her feelings :(

Go Bruins, Go Miss Wolfie Go Canadian money!

West Hollywood, CA

#49366 May 7, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Hey, Wolfie baby ... welcome back! Wanna go for a ride on my Harley?
>;)
If Miss Wolfie turns you down again Coach, I will fly back and then ride (with) you ;)

Go Bruins, Go Tigers, Go Brokeback Riding!

West Hollywood, CA

#49367 May 7, 2013
BigDan wrote:
I see that Fart Deco is still around, refusing to make sense as usual.
But I still love him BIG Dan regardless of what nonsense might come out of his mouth ;)

West Hollywood, CA

#49368 May 7, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Eagle, This is the usual type responses that have been plaquing Topix of late. Every response is stupid, one dimensional, and barely has any football content. So my suggestions is to stay away from the trolls and wannabes which include Art Deco, PP Pete, Artie Manhattan, Wolfie, etc, etc...
Oh Mister Traveler, you are really losing it here calling upstanding Topix contributers as trolls :/

Maybe on your next escapade down to Brazil or wherever, be a little more open to the cross-dressing section of the city, the change may "do you" good ;)

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#49369 May 7, 2013
Chosen Traveler THE Troll wrote:
<quoted text>Eagle, This is the usual type response that have been plaquing Topix of late. Every one of my responses is stupid, idiotic, moronic, one dimensional, and dosent have any football content. So my suggestions is to stay away from the trolls like myself and post with other intelligent beings on Topix which include Art Deco, UGA, T-Town Clown, Wolfie, Bruin for Life, Brew In etc, etc... I'm not sorry if I offended your regional choice of living, because I'm so jealous of you men from Dixie. I wish God would have blessed my ghetto barrio. Instead he put his wrath on us. Do you think his wrath on USC and the Trojan Ghetto is because we cheat and steal cars and shoot up the barrio every day? The badgering has gone both ways and it definitely gets old getting my arse kicked continually by my idol and maybe some day mentor Art Deco Man. Good luck with your team next season, and remember, every program has their ups-n-downs! Unfortunately for my USC team we got caught cheating like my hometown street gang the Rio Banana Bandidos. I will return once the NFL football season begins because my cheating Trojans probably won't win a single game.
> Aww, shucks, CT (aka Pee Pee Pete)... Thanks for the nice words. This is one of your better posts! Well, I guess we'll see you when the NFL season starts! What's the name of L.A.'s NFL team? Anyway, have a nice vacation at San Quentin, and stay out of trouble while you're in lockup ... ya hear!?
>:D

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#49371 May 7, 2013
FLORIDA SWAMPER wrote:
<quoted text>WATCH OUT FOR THE GATORS AND DAWGS. WE ARE THE UP AND COMING SEC TEAMS TO CHALLENGE THE TIDE.
> Coach Artie always watches out when he runs over a gaytor in his 4x4. Sometimes Artie the Hunter has to get out of his truck and put a 30 aut 6 round in the poor ole swamp lizard.
Trojan

North Hollywood, CA

#49372 May 7, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Coach Artie always watches out when he runs over to see his gay lover in his 4x4. Sometimes Artie the Hunter has to get out of his truck and put all 3 inches in the poor hole of his beloved "swamp lizard".
Always knew you were a backwards sick freaeeak!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Papi Chulo 33,108
News Varsity (Feb '08) May 23 You Phartsz 5
News Derrick White impresses at NBA Draft Combine May 22 Should Fart 2
News Sunday links: NFL Draft redux, an early project... May 16 Better Pharts 2
News Staff Sgt. Maupin's Remains Found (Mar '08) May 11 Know phart 819
News Tennessee Receiver Josh Smith Arrested on Domes... May 9 Room phart 2
News McCown eyes Jets' starting gig, relishes role o... May 4 Holding phart 4
More from around the web