The Better Football Conference: PAC-1...

The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC?

There are 49307 comments on the ArmchairGM story from Aug 22, 2007, titled The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC?. In it, ArmchairGM reports that:

“Who has the better conference?”

Another college football season approaches and the debate rages on... who has the better conference SEC or PAC 10 . via ArmchairGM

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ArmchairGM.

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#49297 Apr 26, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>I've laughed till my balls hurt!!!! Its the TIDE by a mile
> The poor ole red headed stepchild has an inferiority complex it seems. Plus, he's hard of hearing!
>:)

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#49298 Apr 26, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> MMMMMMMUUUUUUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
Igor ... this thread will live on forever, because there is a chance the Pac-12 will catch up to the SEC one day ... in a galaxy, far, far, away!!!
>;D
Hoooooold on thair!!!! it will never happen...

SEC center of the universe of college football... FACT

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#49300 Apr 26, 2013
The SEC arrogance just keeps seeping out like swamp mold!!! HaHaHaHa

http://espn.go.com/nfl/draft2013/story/_/id/9...

My favorite part of the whole corrupt and muddy politics is his quote when arrested, he told the officer:
"the mayor is on my side and you will be fired for giving me a ticket".

Good ole Southern corruption still flying as high as that outdated rebel flag I see... HaHa

GO SEC FOOTBALL - RAH-RAH, THATS ALL THAT MATTERS!
FLORIDA SWAMPER

Jacksonville, FL

#49301 Apr 26, 2013
Eagle3 wrote:
<quoted text>Is this thread finally running its course?
How many returning startes for the Gaytors?
Florida head coach Will Muschamp is quickly building a program in Gainesville.

He put together one of the best recruiting classes in the country on national signing day, and if quarterback Jeff Driskel develops as expected, this team could be a national-championship contender.

There was a time on national signing day when Florida had a shot to finish with the top class in the country. That did not happen, but the group still finished No. 4.

The defense is where most of the depth for the Gators lies. When a cornerback like Loucheiz Purifoy can move to wide receiver, there is definitely some depth in the secondary. The group was young and talented in 2012. Look for them to be a little more experienced and even better in 2013.

GO GATORS!

#49303 Apr 27, 2013
Chosen Traveler the Troll wrote:
The SEC arrogance just keeps seeping out like swamp mold!!! HaHaHaHa
http://espn.go.com/nfl/draft2013/story/_/id/9...
My favorite part of the whole corrupt and muddy politics is his quote when arrested, he told the officer:
"the mayor is on my side and you will be fired for giving me a ticket".
Good ole Southern corruption still flying as high as that outdated rebel flag I see... HaHa
GO SEC FOOTBALL - RAH-RAH, THATS ALL THAT MATTERS!
> The last line is all that matters!!! SEC football ... numero uno, supreme, stupendous, the best, the premiere CFB conference in the entire universe, blessed by God Himself! Hey, CTtT, see you've survived another lawless night in the Trajon ghetto. Speaking of lawless Trajon knights ... how's ole O.J. doing in lockup? Inquiring minds want to know! Is your buddy, "Trojan" still wanting "dead cops" in L.A.? I guess being a career, lawless Trojan, you wouldn't want the law around to bust you for your criminal activity. Now, have yourself a nice day counting all the lost USChickens' recruits you could have had if it weren't for the predictable Trajon cheating scandal. Coach Artie can hardly wait to see the BCS wannabe "great pretenders" this coming CFB season. Okay, okay, The Coach admits he won't be watching the Trajons ... because he doesn't watch division III football. Anyway, good luck to the Trajon Women's Water Polo team ... ya hear!?

Yours truly,
Artie the Voice (The Speaker of the House)

#49304 Apr 27, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Hoooooold on thair!!!! it will never happen...
> My bad, Clown! The mighty SEC can't be topped! Not even in a galaxy ... far, far, away!

“Surfs up”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#49306 Apr 28, 2013
Te'o to the Chargers is a great fit, Surprised Barkley slipped to the 4th round, nice to see Honey Badger get a shot. the kids got talent, and Baggage
POON TANG WAYNE

Marshall, TX

#49308 Apr 28, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Hoooooold on thair!!!! it will never happen...
I PLAYS FOOTBALL ON THE FOOTBALL ... WITH A FOOTBALL! IF IT WERE'T FOR FOOTBALL TODAY, i WOULDN'T BE PLAYING FOOTBALL TODAY; AND, NOW INTRODUCING THE COLLEGE ALL STAR GAME ...#27 .. OH SHYTE!#72 .... BILLY BOB RUEBAGE right guard ... ONE TIME I WAS PLAYING FOOTBALL ON THE FOOTBALL FIELD AND MY HEAD GOT ACCIDENTALLY RIPPED FROM MY BODY. THE DOCTOR SAID I HAD DAIN BRAMAGE. MY FRIENDS DIDN'T KNOW WHAT THE SHYTE THAT WAS. MY HEAD GO AROUND TACKING SHYTE LIKE THIS..........

#49310 Apr 29, 2013
POON TANG WAYNE wrote:
<quoted text>
I PLAYS FOOTBALL ON THE FOOTBALL ... WITH A FOOTBALL! IF IT WERE'T FOR FOOTBALL TODAY, i WOULDN'T BE PLAYING FOOTBALL TODAY; AND, NOW INTRODUCING THE COLLEGE ALL STAR GAME ...#27 .. OH SHYTE!#72 .... BILLY BOB RUEBAGE right guard ... ONE TIME I WAS PLAYING FOOTBALL ON THE FOOTBALL FIELD AND MY HEAD GOT ACCIDENTALLY RIPPED FROM MY BODY. THE DOCTOR SAID I HAD DAIN BRAMAGE. MY FRIENDS DIDN'T KNOW WHAT THE SHYTE THAT WAS. MY HEAD GO AROUND TACKING SHYTE LIKE THIS..........
> Daaaaaaaaaamn!!! Two Poon Tang Wayne's walking the good planet Earth. Poon Tang Wayne (Alabama)... Poon Tang Wayne (Texas). Tex, ole boy ... Dr. Artie's prognoses of your case... you got slobberknockered!!!
>:/

“Women Love me, even yours”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#49311 Apr 29, 2013
tfreddy42 wrote:
<quoted text>
no that is u matt
I see that you are the village idiot, congrats on your title.

Location hidden

#49312 Apr 29, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> My bad, Clown! The mighty SEC can't be topped! Not even in a galaxy ... far, far, away!
They can be stopped and they will be but they are a well oiled criminal organization and it's going to take some time. I am curious how many players got arrested this week from LSU? Serious problems with the caliber of people coming out of Baton Rouge. They have never had kids that were remotely intelligent but now they are all criminals too.

#49313 Apr 29, 2013
Hugh Jazzcock aka BigDumb wrote:
<quoted text>
They can be stopped and they will be but they are a well oiled criminal organization and it's going to take some time. I am curious how many players got arrested this week from LSU? Serious problems with the caliber of people coming out of Baton Rouge. They have never had kids that were remotely intelligent but now they are all criminals too.
> Aww, Coach Artie sees you still haven't got over that embarrassing SEC woodshed @ss whippin' your pathetic Naughty Dame Frightened Iwish foosball team took in the BCS NC game. Pity!!! If you delusional ND fools would have listened to your favorite Topix coach ... that would be moi, you wouldn't have had to run off and cry in your empty beer cans. Didn't The Coach tell you bozos that your WAY-OVERRATED Frightened Iwish had no business sending your Pop Warner equivalent clodhoppers to face a mighty SEC Alabama team? Of course he did! Now, if you ignorant, no-knowledge of BCS talented teams, nincompoops would have listened to Coach Artie, you wouldn't be looking like the total lack of intelligent twits that you are on this NCAA football thread. But, nooooooooooooooo... you uneducated dunces keep popping on here with your white pointy dunce caps making complete @sses out of yourselves. Well, anyway here is Coach Artie's question of the day: When will you twits ever wise up? In accordance with Professor Artie's Heavenly sent deductive reasoning, the answer to that question is... NEVER!!! Oh, well, some people are destined to roam aimlessly in the Wilderness of Dumb @ss ... eventually dying of vertigo from continuous walking in circles. What's that you say, Jazz ole boy... "You're feeling dizzy right now"? Oh, oh!!!

Yours truly,
Coach Artie (Your personal conscience, being that you have absolutely no other conscience)

P.S.- How are all those white collar ND criminals like ole Rudy doing these days? Are they still bribing their way out of lockup?

#49314 Apr 29, 2013
Hugh Jazzcock aka BigDumb wrote:
<quoted text>
I am curious how many players got arrested this week from LSU? Serious problems with the caliber of people coming out of Baton Rouge. They have never had kids that were remotely intelligent but now they are all criminals too.
> Hey, Jazz, how about a tackle football game with LSU's blue-collar criminals against Notre Dame's white-collar criminals? Oh, pardon Coach Artie, he forgot... the Frightened Iwish don't play TACKLE FOOTBALL! LMAO!!!
Uh, maybe a game of ping-pong? Damn, my bad... LSU doesn't play wuss sports like Notre Dame. Oh, well, the thought was there!!!
>:D

Location hidden

#49315 Apr 29, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Aww, Coach Artie sees you still haven't got over that embarrassing SEC woodshed @ss whippin' your pathetic Naughty Dame Frightened Iwish foosball team took in the BCS NC game. Pity!!! If you delusional ND fools would have listened to your favorite Topix coach ... that would be moi, you wouldn't have had to run off and cry in your empty beer cans. Didn't The Coach tell you bozos that your WAY-OVERRATED Frightened Iwish had no business sending your Pop Warner equivalent clodhoppers to face a mighty SEC Alabama team? Of course he did! Now, if you ignorant, no-knowledge of BCS talented teams, nincompoops would have listened to Coach Artie, you wouldn't be looking like the total lack of intelligent twits that you are on this NCAA football thread. But, nooooooooooooooo... you uneducated dunces keep popping on here with your white pointy dunce caps making complete @sses out of yourselves. Well, anyway here is Coach Artie's question of the day: When will you twits ever wise up? In accordance with Professor Artie's Heavenly sent deductive reasoning, the answer to that question is... NEVER!!! Oh, well, some people are destined to roam aimlessly in the Wilderness of Dumb @ss ... eventually dying of vertigo from continuous walking in circles. What's that you say, Jazz ole boy... "You're feeling dizzy right now"? Oh, oh!!!
Yours truly,
Coach Artie (Your personal conscience, being that you have absolutely no other conscience)
P.S.- How are all those white collar ND criminals like ole Rudy doing these days? Are they still bribing their way out of lockup?
LSU just had 8 defensive guys drafted. Check out the 'majors' of the 2012 starting LSU 'D'

DE - Sports Admin

DE- Sports Admin

DT -General Studies

DT- Sports Admin

OLB- Undecided

MLB-Sports Admin

OLB-Sports Admin

CB-General Studies

CB-Undecided

S-Mgmt

S-General studies

Combine that with an army of tutors doing the work, no fail jock courses, grade changing, unsupervised on line classes and LSU would be able to graduate a cockroach...if it could run 40 yds real fast or bench press a bunch of pounds. Grad rates at these kind of places have almost zero to do with academic integrity ad to it that almost all of them have a criminal background. That is who represents you!

“WAR EAGLE”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#49316 Apr 29, 2013
FLORIDA SWAMPER wrote:
<quoted text>Florida head coach Will Muschamp is quickly building a program in Gainesville.
He put together one of the best recruiting classes in the country on national signing day, and if quarterback Jeff Driskel develops as expected, this team could be a national-championship contender.
There was a time on national signing day when Florida had a shot to finish with the top class in the country. That did not happen, but the group still finished No. 4.
The defense is where most of the depth for the Gators lies. When a cornerback like Loucheiz Purifoy can move to wide receiver, there is definitely some depth in the secondary. The group was young and talented in 2012. Look for them to be a little more experienced and even better in 2013.
GO GATORS!
Plenty of talent in Gainesville, no doubt. Driskel is the key imo, but I agree somewhat, Gaytors have a shot in the east. I think UGA lost to much on defense and SC is anyone's guess.

“WAR EAGLE”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#49317 Apr 29, 2013
Hugh Jazzcock wrote:
<quoted text>
LSU just had 8 defensive guys drafted. Check out the 'majors' of the 2012 starting LSU 'D'
DE - Sports Admin
DE- Sports Admin
DT -General Studies
DT- Sports Admin
OLB- Undecided
MLB-Sports Admin
OLB-Sports Admin
CB-General Studies
CB-Undecided
S-Mgmt
S-General studies
Combine that with an army of tutors doing the work, no fail jock courses, grade changing, unsupervised on line classes and LSU would be able to graduate a cockroach...if it could run 40 yds real fast or bench press a bunch of pounds. Grad rates at these kind of places have almost zero to do with academic integrity ad to it that almost all of them have a criminal background. That is who represents you!
Well, maybe 1 safety will be able to manage his career? C'mon, Hugh!:-) We are talking about football players here. They didn't go to college or get recruited for their academic prowess.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#49318 Apr 29, 2013
Eagle3 wrote:
<quoted text>Plenty of talent in Gainesville, no doubt. Driskel is the key imo, but I agree somewhat, Gaytors have a shot in the east. I think UGA lost to much on defense and SC is anyone's guess.
BAMA in the WEST! cuz NICK LOVES TO PULL IT OUT!

Location hidden

#49319 Apr 29, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>BAMA in the WEST! cuz NICK LOVES TO PULL IT OUT!
Pull it our of what? Little boys? Goats?

Location hidden

#49320 Apr 29, 2013
Eagle3 wrote:
<quoted text>Well, maybe 1 safety will be able to manage his career? C'mon, Hugh!:-) We are talking about football players here. They didn't go to college or get recruited for their academic prowess.
I know but there is a minimum standard and these kids can't even meet that. The NCAA academic standard were agreed to by all member institutions but one conference is by far the most guilty of circumventing or all out ignoring them. Everyone else is playing by a different set of rules. Sure there is some cheating here and there but not to the same level.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#49321 Apr 29, 2013
Hugh likescock wrote:
<quoted text>
Pull it our of what? Little boys? Goats?
I see you like little boys and goats! DECO MAN told me to watch you O-O

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 6 hr Not who you think 34,816
News Tennessee Recruiting: Cade Mays and Adrian Mart... Nov 14 ThisPhartss 2
News No. 10 Ohio State bounces back to beat No. 13 M... Nov 11 ForPhartzs 2
News Washington State addressing kickoff coverage af... Nov 9 Is Phartts 2
News Notre Dame Avoids The Trap On A Weird Day In Co... Nov 5 IfPhart 2
News Clean slate: Browns' Gordon reinstated by NFL o... Nov 2 Getting Farts 2
News Millard eager for rematch with Bucs (Oct '10) Oct 27 IsPhartz 3
More from around the web