The Better Football Conference: PAC-1...

The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC?

There are 49307 comments on the ArmchairGM story from Aug 22, 2007, titled The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC?. In it, ArmchairGM reports that:

“Who has the better conference?”

Another college football season approaches and the debate rages on... who has the better conference SEC or PAC 10 . via ArmchairGM

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ArmchairGM.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#49174 Apr 8, 2013
UGA 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, City life isn't for everybody, I prefer peace and quiet and the country side of things.
I would rather dip my man-hood in boiling water than to live in LA. I had rather live in Tijunana than SF plus dip my man-hood...

My Home is in Alabama no matter where I lay my head...

SEC better than the rest hands down!!!!! what can ya do about it?? not a damn thing...

ROLL TIDE!
GEAUX SEC
Auburn cheats

“Love El Monte & my trojans”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#49175 Apr 8, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>I would rather dip my man-hood in boiling water than to live in LA. I had rather live in Tijunana than SF plus dip my man-hood...
SEC better than the rest hands down!!!!! what can ya do about it?? not a damn thing...
ROLL TIDE!
GEAUX SEC
Auburn cheats
Oh Clownie, I so want to do Professor Deco, as a true Trojan I get so wet then SEC powerhouses such as you and Deco post, Ohhhhhhhhhhh I'm squirting all over the floor
Fight On Clownie, Fight On

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#49176 Apr 8, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>I would rather dip my man-hood in boiling water than to live in LA. I had rather live in Tijunana than SF plus dip my man-hood...
ROLL TIDE!
GEAUX SEC
Auburn cheats
Never been to LA Clown but I'll take your word on it, no place for me. I don't even go to Atlanta except when I go through it to visit my folks in Alabama. And the SEC is just that dang good.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#49178 Apr 9, 2013
UGA 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Never been to LA Clown but I'll take your word on it, no place for me. I don't even go to Atlanta except when I go through it to visit my folks in Alabama. And the SEC is just that dang good.
Im not a big city guy either UGA! As far the ATL we Alabama fans like it because we play there alot! LOL

GO SEC
Arie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#49179 Apr 9, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Im not a big city guy either UGA! As far the ATL we Alabama fans like it because we play there alot! LOL
GO SEC
Oh Gumba I can show you a good time in the big city! I can show you Santa Monica Blvd where I turn my tricks, that's how I can afford the general admission seats to my beloved UCLA. We city girls do it in the hot tub or in the back seat of my 66 Chevelle, I love muscle cars and Gumba's love muscle....Go Bruins!

“Blue Jean Baby..”

Since: Oct 08

LA lady..

#49180 Apr 9, 2013
UGA 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
LA is beautiful, don't listen to the haters.

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#49181 Apr 9, 2013
UGA 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we wouldnt want to disturb you SEC boys out of your conference comfort zone... HaHa

San Marino, CA

#49182 Apr 9, 2013
Crazy Beautiful wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of Beautiful, nice to hear from you!!!

I have been to every state except Vermont, and believe me, these fools fall into one of the following categories:

*- scared to move more then 30 miles from where they were born
*- lack of adventure of what they perceive is the BIG, BAD world
*- nervous of big cities because they feel insignifcant
*- if you cant beat 'um, spew jealous hate
*- if you cant compete with better living conditions, try to dig up something to put it down
*- foreced to make the best of their 2nd rate environment
*- just dont want to know of what is better out there
*- just dont want to admit that hands down, So Cal has the best weather in the country
*- too ignorant for details and fact-based information to backup claims
*- all of the above and/or additional foolish rhetoric too numerous to print

Why do they think Hollywood was built where it was, dumbasses... HaHa
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#49183 Apr 9, 2013
Crazy Beautiful wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello sweetie howz my gurl?

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#49184 Apr 9, 2013
Chosen Traveler the Troll wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of Beautiful, I wish I knew someone personal who is beautiful!!!
I have been in every border patroll lockup in every state except Vermont, and believe me, illegal alien fools like me fall into one of the following categories:
*- scared to stay in our own third world banana republic where we were born
*- our lack of education and intelligence which in turn makes us perceive our world of being banana pickers as the best that it gets.
*- nervous of big cities because we are barefoot ignorant and insignifcant in this big bad world.
*- if you cant beat the SEC football teams and their fans, spew jealous hate and lies like I do. It won't phase the SEC football teams and their fans, but it makes me feel like King Kong unchained on a banana plantation in Brazil.
*- we peons of south american countries cant compete with the better living conditions more intelligent and great family atmosphere of love and brotherhood of the people of Dixie, so we try not to show pictures of our cardboard and tin homes in the suburbs of Rio.
*- we peons are foreced to make the best of our 2nd rate 3rd world banana republic environment
*- we peons want to know what is better out there so the good people of Dixie continually shows and tells us. Maybe one day God will grace me with a hint of intelligence and I will be able to understand that Dixie and it's fun loving people are THE IN CROWD.
*- i do have one major gripe with the good, knowledgeable people of Dixie. but i just dont want to admit that hands down, So Cal has the most and best criminals and street gangs in the country
*- I am too ignorant for details and fact-based information to backup claims so i just lie
*- I am all of the above and/or additional foolish rhetoric too numerous to print. mainly because i'm to busy typing term papers. i have to make a living
Why do The In Crowd think Hollywood was built where it was, because this is where the majority of idiots criminals and illegal aliens live... HaHa
> Yes... Artie the All-Seeing Eye, most emphatically has to agree with the Chosen Traveling Troll on his most truthful post.
>:)

Location hidden

#49185 Apr 9, 2013
Crazy Beautiful wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't doubt it,just not a city guy.

“Blue Jean Baby..”

Since: Oct 08

LA lady..

#49187 Apr 9, 2013
UGA 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
..and that's understandable. I love the country but wouldn't live there, too quiet for me.

San Marino, CA

#49188 Apr 9, 2013
UGA 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Living within 30 miles fom your birth, right? HaHa

San Marino, CA

#49189 Apr 9, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Yes... Artie the All-Seeing Eye, most emphatically has to agree with the Chosen Traveling Troll on his most truthful post.
>:)
Thanks for actually taking the time to read my seethe and then re-work it with what I am sure is your usual whimsical rhetoric. You continue to aspire all the other be-just-like-Deco trolls on Topix. I do apologize though that I did not read yours as my new modus operandi is skipping over long-winded, cut-n-paste, hobgoblin posts! HaHa

“Love El Monte & my trojans”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#49191 Apr 9, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for actually taking the time to read my seethe and then re-work it with what I am sure is your usual whimsical rhetoric. You continue to aspire all the other be-just-like-Deco trolls on Topix. I do apologize though that I did not read yours as my new modus operandi is skipping over long-winded, cut-n-paste, hobgoblin posts! HaHa
Mr Traveler have you seen my lover PPPete? she's been missing for weeks now, She might be lost in the LA Mountains like the other kids last week Or heaven forbid banished from Topix, I'm soo worried. PP where are you sweetie??
Oh well Fight On Trojans Fight On

Location hidden

#49192 Apr 9, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Living within 30 miles fom your birth, right? HaHa
Nope
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#49193 Apr 9, 2013
Crazy Beautiful wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya sweetie, I may need to borrow some of your clothes, I just got my boobs done I'm starting to stretch all my outfits, nothing with SC colors though, even though I'm close to being a full woman I'm still a True Blue Bruin....Go Bruins!

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#49194 Apr 10, 2013
Artie Manhattan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya sweetie, I may need to borrow some of your clothes, I just got my boobs done I'm starting to stretch all my outfits, nothing with SC colors though, even though I'm close to being a full woman I'm still a True Blue Bruin....Go Bruins!
you gotta be shitin me
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#49195 Apr 10, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>you gotta be shitin me
Ya Gumba I know how you like big boobs so I had em done for you. CB has some nice knockers but mine will blow you away....Go Bruins!
high tide in bama land

Dothan, AL

#49197 Apr 10, 2013
yea we call it high tide they are really good.maybe back to back to back and maybe 4 out of 5 years championships.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 19 hr El Phartss 32,922
News Vikings sign backup QB Case Keenum Apr 5 Could pharts 4
News Purdue Football Recruiting: Corey Holmes Apr 4 HopePharrt 2
News Five takeaways: UConn loses a game, finds its h... Apr 1 KnowPhart 2
News Buzzer-beating shot lifts Florida over Wisconsi... Mar '17 BuzzerPhartss 2
News West Virginia rattles, then rolls past Notre Da... Mar '17 HornPhartz 2
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite (Sep '16) Mar '17 MakePhartce 105
More from around the web