The Better Football Conference: PAC-1...

The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC?

There are 49309 comments on the ArmchairGM story from Aug 22, 2007, titled The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC?. In it, ArmchairGM reports that:

“Who has the better conference?”

Another college football season approaches and the debate rages on... who has the better conference SEC or PAC 10 . via ArmchairGM

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ArmchairGM.

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#49147 Apr 5, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Haha, we now thats a friggin lie. If you were a travel agent, you would have sent your own ahss out of that hell-hole you are stuck living in... HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa
Did you hear (new USC basketball) coach Enfields (hot looking) wife talk about leaving the shyt hole area of Florida Gulf Coast for beautiful Los Angeles and Southern California? She looked like she was just pardoned from a life spent in prison. But you probably did not, you are too busy consuming yourself with geographical descriptions from stupid reality TV shows like bait car. But I guess what else would you do in Duck Dynasty country... HaHaHaHa
> Beautiful Los Angeles? LMAO!!! Where, inside an Art Deco Theater? Yeah, that probably is beautiful. Other than that ... rattlesnakes, scorpions, street gang filled streets, drug infested neighborhoods, more illegal alien criminal thugs running around than you can shake a stick at. Former USCheater football player hoodlums burglarizing, robbing, raping, and murdering by the train load. Queers on every street corner. Yeah, L.A. is a beautiful paradise alright, if you're CT or PeePee Pete! LMAO!!! Did you know your new basketbrawl coach's wife is blind in one eye and can't see out the other? Even with that shortcoming, she'll be singing a different tune after experiencing her first Trajon Ghetto drive be shooting. Hopefully, she knows how to duck fast. Oh, by the way ... All those Duck Dynasty boys are millionaires. Something you can only fantasize about being. Maybe if you triple your load of typing term papers for those lazy Trajon students you might become a millionaire. Or, or, or... maybe start making duck calls for those duck hunters on the scenic Los Angeles Ditch... uh, I mean River!
WWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHA!!!
>:D

#49148 Apr 5, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>He cried and BooED the hell outta mich when we beat that @ss in Dallas! last year 41-14
> Yeah, that's probably true, Clown! You know how those Ohio State boys always pull for their bosom buddies ... MICHIGAN! I bet ole frightfan started crying after BAMA's first TD. Matt probably didn't start cryin' until after BAMA kicked the extra point.
>:)

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#49150 Apr 5, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Does your mommy know you skipped Kindergarten today? Can't you comprehend English? Didn't Coach Artie say over and over and over ... BASKETBALL DOESN'T MEAN DIDDLY SQUAT TO REAL SEC FANS?
Okay one-dimensional tough guy, I want you to walk straight up to Shaq and tell him face-to-naval the exact same thing, so we can see him stomp you in the ground with his boot as hard as that LSU criminal Jefferson did to that guy unconscious in a bar parking lot. Ya'all hearÂ… boy?!

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa

San Marino, CA

#49151 Apr 5, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>YO CT are you guys gonna have a better year this year???
Hopefully so! We just lost our other big WR Farmer again who was already out much of last year with injury!!

San Marino, CA

#49152 Apr 5, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Did you know your new basketbrawl coach's wife is blind in one eye and can't see out the other!!!
Proof is in the phussy. No one but a Southern homo like you would deny her fine attributes and she flat said she is enthralled to be in Los Angeles. I guess she is looking forward to shopping on Rodeo Drive instead of the Outdoorsman!

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa

Your idiotic comparisons to your swamp water hellhole to cosmopolitan L.A. always gives all of us (from real civilization) a sizeable laugh here on Topix!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA. .........

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#49153 Apr 6, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Proof is in the phussy. No one but a Southern homo like you would deny her fine attributes and she flat said she is enthralled to be in Los Angeles. I guess she is looking forward to shopping on Rodeo Drive instead of the Outdoorsman!
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa
Your idiotic comparisons to your swamp water hellhole to cosmopolitan L.A. always gives all of us (from real civilization) a sizeable laugh here on Topix!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA. .........
You go shopping? really? I'll take the great outdoors before a cosmopolitan L.A anyday.
again

Sevierville, TN

#49155 Apr 6, 2013
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
You couldn't beat up Justin Bieber much less anyone else. Since you can't pick a team, why stop at the SEC why not start bragging that BCS whips FCS teams ass. Why not brag that the SEC could beat a Jr High team? You are a moron. I bet you are excited that same sex marriage might happen. Make sure you stock up on KY for your honeymoon, sassy pants.
Hey! good to see you Dan. That rectal surgery work out? Can't pick a team? you don't read well sober, do you? Like calling me names that your father mused you with as well, I see. You are getting a little better at trying to insult others, but frat boy name calling doesn't exactly get grown men very worked up. And about ky, your old lady doesn't seem to need it when I'm over there. Try loosing weight, she might find you more attractive.:)

“Summertime in Dixie”

Since: Jan 13

The land of TACKLE football

#49156 Apr 6, 2013
Had trouble signing on, but it's me.

“Summertime in Dixie”

Since: Jan 13

The land of TACKLE football

#49157 Apr 6, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Proof is in the phussy. No one but a Southern homo like you would deny her fine attributes and she flat said she is enthralled to be in Los Angeles. I guess she is looking forward to shopping on Rodeo Drive instead of the Outdoorsman!
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa
A southern homo? ROFLMAO! You live in the capitol of glittery butt love, BY CHOICE, no doubt. Where's the Trajon's beloved Barkley playing, I saw that he worked out with the Bills and the Cardinals.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#49158 Apr 6, 2013
Linebacker66 wrote:
<quoted text>A southern homo? ROFLMAO! You live in the capitol of glittery butt love, BY CHOICE, no doubt. Where's the Trajon's beloved Barkley playing, I saw that he worked out with the Bills and the Cardinals.
Don't matter after one hit he'll be out for the season the boy is soft.
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#49160 Apr 6, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Beautiful Los Angeles? LMAO!!! Where, inside an Art Deco Theater? Yeah, that probably is beautiful. Other than that ... rattlesnakes, scorpions, street gang filled streets, drug infested neighborhoods, more illegal alien criminal thugs running around than you can shake a stick at. Former USCheater football player hoodlums burglarizing, robbing, raping, and murdering by the train load. Queers on every street corner. Yeah, L.A. is a beautiful paradise alright, if you're CT or PeePee Pete! LMAO!!! Did you know your new basketbrawl coach's wife is blind in one eye and can't see out the other? Even with that shortcoming, she'll be singing a different tune after experiencing her first Trajon Ghetto drive be shooting. Hopefully, she knows how to duck fast. Oh, by the way ... All those Duck Dynasty boys are millionaires. Something you can only fantasize about being. Maybe if you triple your load of typing term papers for those lazy Trajon students you might become a millionaire. Or, or, or... maybe start making duck calls for those duck hunters on the scenic Los Angeles Ditch... uh, I mean River!
WWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHA!!!
Ya I agree from one Artie to another, the landscape in So-Cal would be so much better if you were here Perfesser. There's a vacancy as an "asistant" coach at my beloved UCLA, all you have to do is wash the(players) balls after every game, and not the ones used in games or practice. This task you should master(bate) wonderfully.....Geaux Tiger...Geaux Bruins!

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#49161 Apr 7, 2013
Artie Manhattan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya I agree from one Artie to another, the landscape in So-Cal would be so much better if you were here Perfesser. There's a vacancy as an "asistant" coach at my beloved UCLA, all you have to do is wash the(players) balls after every game, and not the ones used in games or practice. This task you should master(bate) wonderfully.....Geaux Tiger...Geaux Bruins!
Pee Pee Pete would love that job! he has handled more balls than Barney Frank

ROLL TIDE!#1

#49162 Apr 7, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa
> To bad for the lady if her first experience with a drive-by shooting takes place on Rodeo Drive. She'll be wishing she was back in Swamp Ville shopping at the Pro Bass Shop. Los Angeles is after all a totally crime infested city. Rodeo Drive, Poncho Villa Boulevard, Sanford & Son Avenue, O.J. Simpson's Murderer's Row, USCheaters' Alley ... it really doesn't matter... be prepared to duck and kiss the pavement at any time to save your life.

#49163 Apr 7, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Okay one-dimensional tough guy, I want you to walk straight up to Shaq and tell him face-to-naval the exact same thing, so we can see him stomp you in the ground with his boot as hard as that LSU criminal Jefferson did to that guy unconscious in a bar parking lot. Ya'all hearÂ… boy?!
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa
> Coach Artie and Shaq are LSU fans! That's all you and your good buddy, O.J. needs to know! LMAO!!! Hey, how is that low-life thug doing in the pen? Don't hear too much from that USChickens' criminal anymore. Thank God!!!
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#49164 Apr 7, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Coach Artie and Shaq are LSU fags! That's not all he is also a good butt buddy, everyone needs to know! LMAO!!!
Ya I agree, that's good to hear about you and Shaq congrats..:)....Go Bruins!

#49166 Apr 8, 2013
Linebacker66 wrote:
<quoted text>A southern homo? ROFLMAO! You live in the capitol of glittery butt love, BY CHOICE, no doubt. Where's the Trajon's beloved Barkley playing, I saw that he worked out with the Bills and the Cardinals.
> Yeah, both of those teams had Barkley doing the infamous sideline drill. It's that famous "Hand to Eye" drill that all the NFL teams use with USC Trajon quarterbacks trying to get into the league. First they have to walk around the entire football field without stepping on the lines. The second part of the drill is having them walk the sidelines without stumbling onto the playing field. The third, and hardest part of the drill is having the USC QBs trying to walk up and down the sidelines, chewing gum at the same time, while carrying a clipboard. This particular drill is only used on former USC quarterbacks. The majority of the Trajon QBs barely pass the drill, but, they usually get drafted as bonafide clipboard holders. It might be a little harder for those overrated Trajon QBs to make it to the NFL now though. Now they have to pass the "Mark Sanchez Butt Fumble Drill". But, that shouldn't be much of a problem for them! LMAO!!!

#49167 Apr 8, 2013
Eagle3 wrote:
<quoted text>Artie, at least the new season will be upon us soon!
:-)
> Eagle, where are ya? Come back and put up a defense for your wounded War Eagles. What's all this USC Trojan type scandalous behavior that has been put in public view, by a national news media writer, and former Auburn student? Now, get yourself back here with your law books in hand. Artie Ironsides will help your defense! That ole Florida football coach that seems to be at the root of the illegal $$$ thing might find himself on the front burner of the NCAA investigation. Ole Ron Z might be back terrorizing the SEC! Come on back now ... ya hear!?
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#49168 Apr 8, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Pee Pee Pete would love that job! he has handled more balls than Barney Frank
ROLL TIDE!#1
Ya I agree because of his fetish PP Pete has been promoted to assistant AD at Ball State :0...Next in line is Perfesser Artie....Go Bruins!

#49169 Apr 8, 2013
> Hey, Arlene Manhattan ... Isn't tomorrow National Illegal Alien Day in California? Professor Artie feels so sorry for those poor, legal, hard working, tax paying Californians having to work that day to make sure they have enough money to pay for you free loaders to march up and down Hollywood Boulevard protesting that California, and the U.S. government isn't giving you, CT, PeePee Pete, Bite On, and other illegal's enough free handouts. The Professor hears that it is your CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT ... right?
>:/

San Marino, CA

#49170 Apr 8, 2013
UGA 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You go shopping? really? I'll take the great outdoors before a cosmopolitan L.A anyday.
You live in Georgia. We are in two different worlds UGA. Heading into Atlanta back there is like someone driving up to Bakersfield or Fresno out here... HaHa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Mon Trojan 32,289
News What they're saying about Bulls draft pick Bobb... (Jun '15) Jun 20 Tretre 6
News WSU football recruiting: Tyquez Hampton picks C... Jun 12 huey goins 2
News Hugh Freeze Calls For Change to Mississippi Sta... (Jul '15) Jun 9 Concerned oxfordian 5
News D1Baseball: Birdball Locked Into Field May 31 Jane Ann 1
News Antonio Callaway isn't enrolled at Florida, acc... May 31 Jane Ann 1
News Bulldogs take fight-filled opener (Jul '09) May 31 Burlington Stampe... 3
More from around the web