The Better Football Conference: PAC-1...

The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC?

There are 49309 comments on the ArmchairGM story from Aug 22, 2007, titled The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC?. In it, ArmchairGM reports that:

“Who has the better conference?”

Another college football season approaches and the debate rages on... who has the better conference SEC or PAC 10 . via ArmchairGM

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ArmchairGM.

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#49105 Apr 2, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
RIP Mal Moore you was a CHAMP!
ROLL TIDE ROLL!
> Ya'll lost a good one, Clown! Mal was a real gentleman, and an exceptionally talented football coach, a great athletic director, and a great human being most of all. RIP!
>:|

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

#49106 Apr 2, 2013
OSU has the athletes to win it all. OSU just won a NC in wrestling. It has always been a school that attracted athletes. True, the Defense had some work to do last year but with the talent we have this year, OSU could very well compete and win it all. I'm not expecting a let down, OSU needs to gel on D and their success depends on how quickly they do, but they have the talent. This isn't Jim Tressel coaching anymore. This is a man who doesn't lose in NC games. the Buckeyes will be ready.
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Don't take it so hard Matt! It was just basketball! Look at the bright side ... It will toughen you up for the big let down come football season! Just kidding, Matt!
>;)

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#49107 Apr 2, 2013
tfreddy42 wrote:
<quoted text>
no little shit u are the jackass that we are talking about
Listen hick, give education a try.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#49108 Apr 2, 2013
Linebacker66 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not trying to beat up Matthew, coach. To be fair, OSU is 7-11-2 against the sec (6-1 vs. KY and Vandy). I was pointing out that OSU isn't 9-0. I think that maybe a dyslexic episode came over him when he read the statistics.
You couldn't beat up Justin Bieber much less anyone else. Since you can't pick a team, why stop at the SEC why not start bragging that BCS whips FCS teams ass. Why not brag that the SEC could beat a Jr High team? You are a moron. I bet you are excited that same sex marriage might happen. Make sure you stock up on KY for your honeymoon, sassy pants.
FLORIDA SWAMPER

Jacksonville, FL

#49109 Apr 2, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Hey, FLORIDA SWAMPWATER ... where did you disappear to? Come on back boy, we SEC brethren won't smack you just because you're a little red headed step child. It was just a basketball game that your GAYtors got their @sses handed to them. Big Deal!!! Oh, sorry, Coach Artie forgot your GAYtors also got their @sses handed to them by that ferocious Louisville football team too. My bad! LMAO!!!
>:D
HEY WE BEAT LSU'S A SS F UCKHEAD. FLORIDA FINISHED BETTER THAN LSU IN BOTH FOOTBALL AND BASKETBALL SO I GUESS IF THAT MAKES US A RED HEADED STEPCHILD THEN YOUR BAYOU BUNGELS ARE AN SEC ADOPTION CASE

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#49111 Apr 3, 2013
FLORIDA SWAMPER wrote:
<quoted text>HEY WE BEAT LSU'S A SS F UCKHEAD. FLORIDA FINISHED BETTER THAN LSU IN BOTH FOOTBALL AND BASKETBALL SO I GUESS IF THAT MAKES US A RED HEADED STEPCHILD THEN YOUR BAYOU BUNGELS ARE AN SEC ADOPTION CASE
HaHa - Yeah you would think a little common sense from (f)Artie would make him realize that...NOT!!!
FLORIDA SWAMPER

Jacksonville, FL

#49112 Apr 3, 2013
WE MIGHT BE THE CONFERENCE OF CONFERENCES IN FOOTBALL, BUT FOR FANS OF FELLOW SEC TEAMS TO DIS BASKETBALL JUST BECAUSE THEIR TEAMS SUCK IS THE P USSY WAY OUT
WE GATORS DON'T FEEL LIKE STEPCHILDREN AS THE LSU FANS TRY TO SAY, WE FEEL MORE LIKE THE CAREGIVER OVER THE SEC ORPHANAGE

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#49113 Apr 3, 2013
FLORIDA SWAMPER wrote:
<quoted text>HEY WE BEAT LSU'S A SS F UCKHEAD. FLORIDA FINISHED BETTER THAN LSU IN BOTH FOOTBALL AND BASKETBALL SO I GUESS IF THAT MAKES US A RED HEADED STEPCHILD THEN YOUR BAYOU BUNGELS ARE AN SEC ADOPTION CASE
LSU is a failed abortion.

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#49114 Apr 3, 2013
He's just jealous that no one cares about LSU basketball. The only teams they are competing with is Auburn basketball. And short of Shaq and Charles Barkley, no one ever gave a crap about their basketbal teams.
FLORIDA SWAMPER wrote:
WE MIGHT BE THE CONFERENCE OF CONFERENCES IN FOOTBALL, BUT FOR FANS OF FELLOW SEC TEAMS TO DIS BASKETBALL JUST BECAUSE THEIR TEAMS SUCK IS THE P USSY WAY OUT
WE GATORS DON'T FEEL LIKE STEPCHILDREN AS THE LSU FANS TRY TO SAY, WE FEEL MORE LIKE THE CAREGIVER OVER THE SEC ORPHANAGE

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#49116 Apr 3, 2013
/////
(o)-(o)
---ooO---(_)---Ooo----

Nick is looking for a few good men
fightfan

Columbus, OH

#49118 Apr 4, 2013
Nothing will happen to auburn. They could hand money out on live TV and they would look the other way.

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#49119 Apr 4, 2013
fightfan wrote:
Nothing will happen to auburn. They could hand money out on live TV and they would look the other way.
And all those SEC hacks dared to call USC the cheaters... HaHaHaHa
fightfans

Powell, OH

#49120 Apr 4, 2013
The next big investigation in the south is ole miss. They put out crap for years and all of the sudden they have 5 star studs coming in and the staus quo is 2-3 star guys. Something dont add up.

#49121 Apr 4, 2013
Matt from Columbus wrote:
OSU has the athletes to win it all. OSU just won a NC in wrestling. It has always been a school that attracted athletes. True, the Defense had some work to do last year but with the talent we have this year, OSU could very well compete and win it all. I'm not expecting a let down, OSU needs to gel on D and their success depends on how quickly they do, but they have the talent. This isn't Jim Tressel coaching anymore. This is a man who doesn't lose in NC games. the Buckeyes will be ready.<quoted text>
> Yeah, yeah, yeah! Well, Matt, your cruise on the Good Ship Lollypop must have really been sweet. You're already talking like a jellybean filled glass candy jar. The only thing Urban the turbine is gonna generate is a new coaching position ... a scout looking for some defense. I see your Buckeyes scoring points ... but, defense is the name of the game for a CFB championship team. FACT!!!
>:)

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#49122 Apr 4, 2013
OSU has ALWAYS been about defense. And apparently you haven't been keeping up on current events. The defensive players OSU recruited are good size and fast and were coveted around the nation. Urban has went aggressively after the right kind of defense to have depth at both LB and DL. We already have a great backfield. Our linebackers started getting better last year towards the end of the season. We lost some depth there but we have back our leader and two young players that were picking it up before they were injured. Noah Spence and Adolphus Washington were in the QB's faces when they came in as fresh legs. And Urban's strength and conditioning is rivaled by few.
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Yeah, yeah, yeah! Well, Matt, your cruise on the Good Ship Lollypop must have really been sweet. You're already talking like a jellybean filled glass candy jar. The only thing Urban the turbine is gonna generate is a new coaching position ... a scout looking for some defense. I see your Buckeyes scoring points ... but, defense is the name of the game for a CFB championship team. FACT!!!

#49123 Apr 4, 2013
FLORIDA SWAMPER wrote:
> Aww, did Coach Artie hit a nerve with the little red headed step-child? Of course he did! Basketball is a joke, numb nuts! Especially in the SEC ... as shown by Florida getting their @sses handed to them by Michigan. Not as bad as the GAYtors getting their @sses handed to them by... LOUISVILLE in football though! LMAO!!! Hey, Swampwater ... the only thing your Florida GAYtors are good at is leading the SEC in criminals in lockup. That's the main reason Urban Myer left the Gaysville, Florida school. He got tired of bailing out of jail enough players to field a team for the Saturday football games ... Strongly resembling that pact of law-breakers at USChickens in Los Angeles. Well, maybe not that bad, but, close. Hey, Coach Artie hears the NCAA is hot on the trail of your head football coach. Seems the boy will be at ground zero in the NCAA's investigation of the Auburn BCS NC year scandal. Wonder if the boy was handing out cash to players with one hand, or, both hands. LMAO!!! Don't fret though, loser, Ron Zook should be available to take over the GAYtors head coaching position once again. BBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAA AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
>:D

#49124 Apr 4, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>HaHa - Yeah you would think a little common sense from (f)Artie would make him realize that...NOT!!!
> Hey, CT (the official SEC fumes sniffer), you really should be quiet, and keep to yourself ... at least until your pack of low-down, low-life, cheating, scumbag criminals USChicken Trajons field a division-1 quality football team. Well, the Trajons should be able to win a couple of games next CFB season. With that Junior-Varsity schedule two or three wins should be about right for the wuss Trajons. Hey, CT, did you find out how much $$$ the Trajon alumni association forked out to the Pac-12 commissioner to have Oregon and Stanford erased from the 2013 USChickens' football schedule? Inquiring minds want to know!

Yours truly,
Maestro Artie (conducting the Trajon marching band in their favorite new song ... "The Ramblin' Wreck From Georgia Tech")

#49125 Apr 4, 2013
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
LSU is a failed abortion.
> Hey, Daniel ... did Brian Kelly get the official NCAA training video of "How to play tackle football like the SEC"? If he did, he should be able to take the training wheels off his defense, and let them spit out all that dirt they ate in Miami while trying to make a tackle.

#49126 Apr 4, 2013
He's just jealous that no one cares about LSU basketball. The only teams they are competing with is Auburn basketball. And short of Shaq and Charles Barkley, no one ever gave a crap about their basketbal teams.<quoted text>
> Take it easy Matt! Don't jump on Coach Artie just because your number 2 seeded basketball team got beat by a number 9 seeded Wichita State team. Isn't your Buckeyes a dues paying member of the basketball power Big-10 conference? Of course they are! So, why didn't they play like a Big-10 basketball power team? Michigan played like a powerhouse Big-10 team stomping that pathetic, overrated Florida GAYtors team. So, why didn't your team play up to snuff? You know they really lucked out winning two last second games before the Wichita State game. So, you shouldn't take it so hard that the law of averages caught up to your Buckeyes. Better luck in football this coming year!

Yours truly,
Coach Artie (on the verge of puking having to talk basketball)
>:/

#49127 Apr 4, 2013
OSU has ALWAYS been about defense. And apparently you haven't been keeping up on current events. The defensive players OSU recruited are good size and fast and were coveted around the nation. Urban has went aggressively after the right kind of defense to have depth at both LB and DL. We already have a great backfield. Our linebackers started getting better last year towards the end of the season. We lost some depth there but we have back our leader and two young players that were picking it up before they were injured. Noah Spence and Adolphus Washington were in the QB's faces when they came in as fresh legs. And Urban's strength and conditioning is rivaled by few.<quoted text>
> Yeah, yeah, yeah, all those defensive players that were coveted around the country by all those other flag football juggernauts, USChickens, Choklahoma, Texass, Oregone, Naughty Dame, Syrupcuse, Pest Virginny, and Ruptures is hilarious. Will the mighty Buckeyes ever have a defensive backfield that can cover their own shadows? Probably not! You won't win a CFB championship without it! FACT!!! Well, hopefully, your football team can play a defense better than your basketbrawl team. Hang in there Matt! One day in a galaxy ... far, far, away!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 10 hr Chosen Traveler 35,536
News John Calipari is on the precipice of his most d... 15 hr CalPhartse 2
News Agent: Vikings to sign ex-Eagles OL Josh Andrews Feb 12 SFB pharts 3
News 4-star ATH/Linebacker Matthew Tago signs with O... Feb 9 StarPhart 2
News Tennessee Recruiting: Updating where the Vols s... Jan 29 Will Phart 4
News Penn State Football: News and notes from a busy... (Jul '12) Jan '18 What phartse 4
News Clemson has goods to beat 'Bama again if Kelly ... Jan '18 HasPhartts 2
More from around the web