The Better Football Conference: PAC-1...

The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC?

There are 49309 comments on the ArmchairGM story from Aug 22, 2007, titled The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC?. In it, ArmchairGM reports that:

“Who has the better conference?”

Another college football season approaches and the debate rages on... who has the better conference SEC or PAC 10 . via ArmchairGM

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ArmchairGM.

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#49075 Mar 28, 2013
UGA 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you was fixing to sing the Georgia Bulldogs fight song for a minute lol Mithra was a sun god not the son of god them guys are lost as ducks in a desert.
No Artie is too busy spending all his days on Topix because he doesnt have a life other then worshipping SEC football with the hope of help self-elevating his Bayou Bengals to a level that Alabama is at. But he had better be careful of what he adores, God frowns upon idol worship... HaHa
FLORIDA SWAMPER

Jacksonville, FL

#49076 Mar 28, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>I know you guys dont think outside the football box, but somebody forgot to tell that to Florida... HaHa
yEAH AS MUCH AS I LOVE SEC FOOTBALL, THE GATORS ALSO ROCK THE BASKETBALL WORLD TOO. WE HAVE THAT OVER OUR OTHER SEC UNIVERSITIES

GO GATORS "SWEET SIXTEEN"
FLORIDA SWAMPER

Jacksonville, FL

#49077 Mar 28, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> FACT, is the SEC being the dominant, premiere college football conference ... WINNERS OF SEVEN NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS IN A ROW!!! >:)
aND FLORIDA HAS TWO OF THOSE...FACT!

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#49078 Mar 29, 2013
FLORIDA SWAMPER wrote:
<quoted text>aND FLORIDA HAS TWO OF THOSE...FACT!
BAMA has 3... FACT
FLORIDA SWAMPER

Jacksonville, FL

#49079 Mar 29, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>BAMA has 3... FACT
GUESS THAT MEANS THE TIDE AND THE GATORS ARE THE REAL POWER OF THE SEC

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#49080 Mar 29, 2013
FLORIDA SWAMPER wrote:
<quoted text>yEAH AS MUCH AS I LOVE SEC FOOTBALL, THE GATORS ALSO ROCK THE BASKETBALL WORLD TOO. WE HAVE THAT OVER OUR OTHER SEC UNIVERSITIES
GO GATORS "SWEET SIXTEEN"
Tell that to SEC Artie. Good thing one of his school colors is urine, because he only knows how to eat, drink, and piss nothing but LSU football... HaHa
Jake

United States

#49083 Mar 30, 2013
The real question should be ACC or SEC

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#49085 Mar 31, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Tell that to SEC Artie. Good thing one of his school colors is urine, because he only knows how to eat, drink, and piss nothing but LSU football... HaHa
> The poor ole jealous USChicken Trajon, CT! All he can do is sniff the fumes of all the BCS National Champions of the mighty SEC! Hey, CT, what can LSU do that USC can't? ANSWER: Win BCS National Football Championships! And, CT runs off pouting to his favorite barrio soccer field ... boo-hoo, sniff, sniff! Aww, don't take it so hard CT, it's not your fault your Cardinal and Piss Yellow clad Trajons are a bunch of low down, rotten, no good, heathen, lily livered, pee scented, scoundrel cheaters ... at least Coach Artie hopes you had nothing to do with the lawless Trajons' criminal activity. The Trajons don't use Bait Cars to commit their crimes, do they?
>:)

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#49086 Mar 31, 2013
Jake wrote:
The real question should be ACC or SEC
> The ACC??? This isn't a basketball thread!
>:)

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#49087 Mar 31, 2013
FLORIDA SWAMPER wrote:
<quoted text>yEAH AS MUCH AS I LOVE SEC FOOTBALL, THE GATORS ALSO ROCK THE BASKETBALL WORLD TOO. WE HAVE THAT OVER OUR OTHER SEC UNIVERSITIES
GO GATORS "SWEET SIXTEEN"
> Basketball??? No real SEC fan gives a rat's @ss about basketball. Maybe Florida will start playing SEC quality football again one day. The jury is still out on that one! The GAYtors look good one week, then look like they can't walk and chew gum at the same time the next. And, they have to overcome their pathetic showing in the Sugar Bowl, against that college football juggernaut, the Louisville Cardinals. Louisville??? Heck, Coach Artie didn't think Louisville played division one college football. Do they???
>:)

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#49088 Mar 31, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>No Artie is too busy spending all his days on Topix because he doesnt have a life other then worshipping SEC football with the hope of help self-elevating his Bayou Bengals to a level that Alabama is at. But he had better be careful of what he adores, God frowns upon idol worship... HaHa
> No idol worship with Coach Artie! He does adore his LSU Bayou Bengals (who have TWO BCS NCs), Dixie, and, the SEC (God definitely shed His Grace on thee)! Now, you on the other hand worship a pathetic USC team, who doesn't even have ONE BCS NC, are a pack of criminal cheaters, loses in a second tier bowl game to a team with a losing record. LMAO!!! Plus your idol worship of Matt Barkley, a QB who can barely walk and chew gum at the same time. Add to that list, your criminal team of cheaters who are too chicken$#!+ to play any BCS quality teams. Coach Artie is still wondering how your pathetic Trajons slithered their way out of having to play Stanford and Oregon this coming season. Slithering snakes are like that I guess! Talk about a bunch of wusses! How can you Trajon fans continually talk your BS, when your pathetic, always overrated, over-hyped team continues to wuss their way out of having to play a real division-1 football schedule. Your Trajons are a pack of chicken$#!+ cowards. FACT!!!
Now, run along little SEC scent sniffer, and have yourself a nice day at the soccer field ... ya hear!?
>:)

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#49089 Mar 31, 2013
FLORIDA SWAMPER wrote:
<quoted text>yEAH AS MUCH AS I LOVE SEC FOOTBALL, THE GATORS ALSO ROCK THE BASKETBALL WORLD TOO. WE HAVE THAT OVER OUR OTHER SEC UNIVERSITIES
GO GATORS "SWEET SIXTEEN"
> What's with all the caps? You hard of hearing?
>:/

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#49090 Mar 31, 2013
AAC?

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#49091 Mar 31, 2013
RIP Mal Moore you was a CHAMP!

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

15

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

#49092 Mar 31, 2013
As if it weren't bad enough my Buckeye's didn't show up for the elite 8 game until down by 20...then stupid Michigan punched their ticket for the final 4. Of all ways to take a shot in the stomach....stupid chumps.

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#49094 Apr 1, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Basketball??? No real SEC fan gives a rat's @ss about basketball. Maybe Florida will start playing SEC quality football again one day. The jury is still out on that one! The GAYtors look good one week, then look like they can't walk and chew gum at the same time the next. And, they have to overcome their pathetic showing in the Sugar Bowl, against that college football juggernaut, the Louisville Cardinals. Louisville??? Heck, Coach Artie didn't think Louisville played division one college football. Do they???
>:)
Hey (f)Artie, whats going on here? Arent you SEC boys supposed to stick together...like flies on shyt!?! You know, all-for-one because on your own doesnt amount to what you like to say!?! You are now using one of your patented, whimsical-dont-mean-squat phrases "juggernaut" on your own beloved SEC... I know it is April Fools Day, but..........

HaHa

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

#49097 Apr 1, 2013
The SEC has stronger teams at the top half, bu tthey drop off quickly to mediocrity, at-best. But the PAC is a stronger conference from the top down. Suck Fyracuse

“Summertime in Dixie”

Since: Jan 13

The land of TACKLE football

#49099 Apr 2, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Hey (f)Artie, whats going on here? Arent you SEC boys supposed to stick together...like flies on shyt!?! You know, all-for-one because on your own doesnt amount to what you like to say!?! You are now using one of your patented, whimsical-dont-mean-squat phrases "juggernaut" on your own beloved SEC... I know it is April Fools Day, but..........
HaHa
You have to understand that while Fla. is in the SEC, they are at times, the stepchild.

“Summertime in Dixie”

Since: Jan 13

The land of TACKLE football

#49100 Apr 2, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Basketball??? No real SEC fan gives a rat's @ss about basketball. Maybe Florida will start playing SEC quality football again one day. The jury is still out on that one! The GAYtors look good one week, then look like they can't walk and chew gum at the same time the next. And, they have to overcome their pathetic showing in the Sugar Bowl, against that college football juggernaut, the Louisville Cardinals. Louisville??? Heck, Coach Artie didn't think Louisville played division one college football. Do they???
>:)
I agree, coach. Basketball was something to do during the off season, until FOOTBALL season came back around in the spring. Well, at least in my old high school.(or it was for the small of stature and weak of heart that couldn't cut it on the gridiron.)

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#49102 Apr 2, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Hey (f)Artie, whats going on here? Arent you SEC boys supposed to stick together...like flies on shyt!?! You know, all-for-one because on your own doesnt amount to what you like to say!?! You are now using one of your patented, whimsical-dont-mean-squat phrases "juggernaut" on your own beloved SEC... I know it is April Fools Day, but..........
HaHa
> Real CFB Juggernauts reside in the SEC. All other conferences are "wannabe CFB juggernauts" ... walking in the shadows of the Magnificent Seven (in a row BCS NCs, SEC). Florida is to the SEC and SEC fans alike... like USC is to the Pac-12 and Pac-12 fans. An arrogant, overrated, crybaby, red headed step child. We let the GAYtors join the SEC instead of Florida State because the Seminoles were still a woman's college at the time. Even the ole ball coach, Steve Spurrier, abandoned the GAYtors! Say, didn't ole Petey Cheaty abandon USCheaters for the NFL? Of course he did! Hardy-har-har!!!
>:D

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Mon Trojan 32,248
News Tom Brady is Overrated (Jan '06) Mon Up yours 10,098
News Cal basketball schedules home and home with Gon... Apr 29 Julie Jane 1
News Kenny Drummond's Prep School Thingy (Jan '08) Apr 23 Bret Link 21
News Oakland Raiders NFL Draft: Sneaky Round 1 Picks Apr 16 TexasRaider 2
News LA Tech's Tyler Summitt resigns because of inap... Apr 9 binaries 1
News Report: Steve Pikiell To Hire Jay Young As Assi... Apr 8 Gail Todd 1
More from around the web