The Better Football Conference: PAC-1...

The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC?

There are 49309 comments on the ArmchairGM story from Aug 22, 2007, titled The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC?. In it, ArmchairGM reports that:

“Who has the better conference?”

Another college football season approaches and the debate rages on... who has the better conference SEC or PAC 10 . via ArmchairGM

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ArmchairGM.

“WAR EAGLE”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#49026 Mar 20, 2013
fightfan wrote:
No question the big ten is the best conference in basketball this year. I still see Louisville being the team. I have Ohio State getting knocked out by Indiana in the final four and the Hoosiers losing to Louisville with a 149 total
Fightfan, it could be an ACC match in the end. I still like Duke.

After all these years on here, you ever going to join Topix?

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#49027 Mar 20, 2013
Matt from Columbus wrote:
I'm not saying it'll happen, but I do feel like our Buckeye's have a legitimate shot this year.<quoted text>
Matt don't take this wrong but I watched Ohio St and Wisconsin play for the conference Championship and it bored me to tears. Neither team is very good imo.

Location hidden

#49028 Mar 20, 2013
Eagle3 wrote:
<quoted text>Fightfan, it could be an ACC match in the end. I still like Duke.
I agree the ACC is real basketball and is Miami really that good to win it all this year?

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#49030 Mar 20, 2013
OSU plays defense and they win by frustrating teams. They did it last year with defense and their team is better on D this year. I'm sorry that is boring to you but I don't think the teams they play will feel bored at all. BTW what seed is Georgia again? Enough said...lmao just messin' with ya.
UGA 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Matt don't take this wrong but I watched Ohio St and Wisconsin play for the conference Championship and it bored me to tears. Neither team is very good imo.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#49031 Mar 21, 2013
UGA 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree the ACC is real basketball and is Miami really that good to win it all this year?
What, no one givng my UCLA Bruins a chance to get out there a break a leg :/

Oops, sorry bad choice of words for my team :(

Go Bruins, let's pretend it was 1995 again!
newsPhoto

AOL

#49034 Mar 21, 2013

2013 New WORLD RECORD --- 7 BILLION FOOLED

http://youtu.be/Yz6SgHc4fjA

Location hidden

#49035 Mar 21, 2013
OSU plays defense and they win by frustrating teams. They did it last year with defense and their team is better on D this year. I'm sorry that is boring to you but I don't think the teams they play will feel bored at all. BTW what seed is Georgia again? Enough said...lmao just messin' with ya.<quoted text>
Matt I don't watch Georgia basketball, one they are awful two I watch very little basketball period. Maybe a little march madness. Maybe your right on you guys D but going 2 or 3 minutes at a time without scoring is hard to watch but good luck.

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#49036 Mar 21, 2013
Thanks buddy, I was just messing. I wasn't happy about the droughts. Wisconsin has a way of making people look bad, though. To me Basketball is just a time filler until the football season. Glad to see you on topix, and I hope things are going well for you. Any news on UGA this spring?
UGA 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Matt I don't watch Georgia basketball, one they are awful two I watch very little basketball period. Maybe a little march madness. Maybe your right on you guys D but going 2 or 3 minutes at a time without scoring is hard to watch but good luck.

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#49037 Mar 22, 2013
> The Coach will be attending the LSU Spring football game which is right around the corner. There will be no talk of basketbrawl in Tiger Stadium.
>:)

#49038 Mar 22, 2013
Eagle3 wrote:
<quoted text>Fightfan, it could be an ACC match in the end. I still like Duke.
> I'm afraid if ole Frightfan joined Topix, his avatar would be a pic of himself in his black and white striped "The" Ohio State Asylum for the Criminally Insane uniform ... taken as he holds onto the bars of his cell door. Not a pretty sight!
FLORIDA SWAMPER

Jacksonville, FL

#49039 Mar 22, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
> The Coach will be attending the LSU Spring football game which is right around the corner. There will be no talk of basketbrawl in Tiger Stadium.
OH YEAH THAT'S RIGHT, YOUR UNIVERSITY IS NOT LIKE FLORDIA. YOU ARE NOT GOOD IN BOTH SPORTs
FLORIDA SWAMPER

Jacksonville, FL

#49040 Mar 22, 2013
UGA 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
OH YEAH THAT'S RIGHT, YOUR UNIVERSITY IS NOT LIKE FLORIDA. YOU ARE NOT GOOD IN BOTH SPORTs

GO GATORS!

Location hidden

#49041 Mar 22, 2013
Thanks buddy, I was just messing. I wasn't happy about the droughts. Wisconsin has a way of making people look bad, though. To me Basketball is just a time filler until the football season. Glad to see you on topix, and I hope things are going well for you. Any news on UGA this spring?<quoted text>
The offense should be good being we avg somewhere around 45 points a game last year and returned all starters, the defense who knows we have 10 to replace and hope they catch on quick with Clemson and SC out of the gate and LSU the fourth game but none in trouble so far thats always a plus.

Location hidden

#49042 Mar 22, 2013
FLORIDA SWAMPER wrote:
<quoted text>OH YEAH THAT'S RIGHT, YOUR UNIVERSITY IS NOT LIKE FLORIDA. YOU ARE NOT GOOD IN BOTH SPORTs
GO GATORS!
Ya'll only play 2 sports at Florida? or is armed robbery a sport yet at florida? Well anyways we still beat Florida the last two years and own the series with you guys and you can keep basketball football pays the bills.Go DAWGS!!!

“Summertime in Dixie”

Since: Jan 13

The land of TACKLE football

#49044 Mar 22, 2013
FLORIDA SWAMPER wrote:
<quoted text>OH YEAH THAT'S RIGHT, YOUR UNIVERSITY IS NOT LIKE FLORIDA. YOU ARE NOT GOOD IN BOTH SPORTs
GO GATORS!
Is your school better at both sports in Louisville? Fla is good, but they're not awesome enough yet to brag in all CAPS.
fightfan

New York, NY

#49045 Mar 23, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
I bet. The only way you guys ever have a shot is to have old Shaq take off his icy hot patches and old pistol Pete needs dug up and dusted off.
fightfan

New York, NY

#49046 Mar 23, 2013
Florida and Ohiostate ahead in the two sport category. How's come no one worships Donovan like coach K. Donavan has two NCAA titles. I like college basketball because there is always a true champion unlike college football. Thank god the playoff in CFB is coming.
fightfan

New York, NY

#49047 Mar 23, 2013
Hey Matt! You ready for white death tomorrow? They just upped the snow prognosticated accumulation totals. Memories of the 24" we got in March 08.

#49048 Mar 23, 2013
FLORIDA SWAMPER wrote:
<quoted text>OH YEAH THAT'S RIGHT, YOUR UNIVERSITY IS NOT LIKE FLORDIA. YOU ARE NOT GOOD IN BOTH SPORTs
> Were you born an idiot, or, are you a self educated moron? Inquiring minds want to know! The Bayou Bengals are good in football, and, we didn't get embarrassed and thumped on national TV by that mighty Big-East college football juggernaut, LOUISVILLE! LMAO!!!

#49049 Mar 23, 2013
fightfan wrote:
Hey Matt! You ready for white death tomorrow? They just upped the snow prognosticated accumulation totals. Memories of the 24" we got in March 08.
> Coach Artie just got back from a morning ride on the Gray Ghost (the Harley). 82ยบ yesterday, and more of the same today. Everything is blooming ... azaleas, pear trees, dog woods, wisteria, red buds. Well, not quite everything, as the jasmine, magnolias, and camellias aren't in bloom yet, but it won't be long before that happens, and the entire city of Lake Charles will be a fragrance of sweetness. Yours truly is out by the pool now, watching the palm trees sway in the warm Gulf breeze. Ahh, it's nice to be in DIXIE! The Coach will be in shorts, tank-top, and flip-flops for the LSU spring game on Saturday, April 20th in the Cathedral of College Football. YEEEEHAAAA!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 4 hr Good meat missile 35,371
News Penn State Football: News and notes from a busy... (Jul '12) Jan 4 What phartse 4
News Clemson has goods to beat 'Bama again if Kelly ... Jan 2 HasPhartts 2
News Analysis points: No. 12 Central Florida 34, No.... Jan 1 NationalPhartzs 2
News Defense makes 6-0 win stand over Eagles as Cowb... Jan 1 Juicy Fart Raiders 2
News ESPN's Lunardi predicts NCAA Tournament For SJU Dec 28 JoePhart 2
News Girl Charged After Sending Explicit Selfie: 'I'... Dec 23 Ink Pharted 4
More from around the web