The Better Football Conference: PAC-1...

The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC?

There are 49309 comments on the ArmchairGM story from Aug 22, 2007, titled The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC?. In it, ArmchairGM reports that:

“Who has the better conference?”

Another college football season approaches and the debate rages on... who has the better conference SEC or PAC 10 . via ArmchairGM

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ArmchairGM.

“Summertime in Dixie”

Since: Jan 13

The land of TACKLE football

#48944 Mar 5, 2013
Matt from Columbus wrote:
It'll be the 9th victory for OSU against the SEC, and it will be the best of them.<quoted text>
Matthew, I see you are still hung over from your cruise. I do believe Ohio State is 0-9 vs. the SEC. Unless you count the Arkansas game which didn't matter because of the "cheating" and had to give back the win. Go SEC!

“WAR EAGLE”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#48946 Mar 6, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>But not as excited as Artie out hillbilly handfishing... HaHa
What's up, Mr. Traveler!? Maybe he was as excited as Big Dan when he found that 4 leaf clover??

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#48947 Mar 6, 2013
Eagle3 wrote:
<quoted text>Artie, pardon my absence. I have just suffered the worst season in the history of my life! Well, at least i'm on the "Gus Bus" now. Everything going your way, ole boy??
Urban has the Buckeyes more excited than T-town Clown at a weenie roast.
WOW look who's back from Rosie's cantina... great to see ya E3....

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#48948 Mar 7, 2013
Eagle3 wrote:
<quoted text>Artie, pardon my absence. I have just suffered the worst season in the history of my life! Well, at least i'm on the "Gus Bus" now. Everything going your way, ole boy??
Urban has the Buckeyes more excited than T-town Clown at a weenie roast.
> Eagle me boy! How are ya? The CIA sent special agents to Imperial Beach, CA., and then into downtown Tijuana to Rosie's Cantina, to see if you and Broadway Joe were still alive. No word on BJ ... Coach Artie is afraid the poor boy might have drowned in his supersized glass of tequila. It's pretty rough along the California - Mexican border these days. Probably worse now, than it was when Zorro was carving Z's on the backside of Sergeant Garcia's britches. Glad to see you've made it back to the great piney wood's still. Yeah, it definitely was a bad year for Auburn in football. At least you didn't have to suffer with a bone brained head coach who let a very talented, BCS NC caliber team lose to Alabama, when the Bayou Bengals had the game in the bag.
Then the bozo turns around and pulls the same stunt against Clemson. Science fiction has nothing on Les "Brains - Dreary" Miles. Dr. Artie is fixing to recommend the boy be admitted to the Louisiana State Asylum for the Insane & Inept. The Good Doctor is trying to get Miles committed, before Dr. Artie has to commit himself to a padded room. There are plenty of LSU fans who will help him pack his bags for the move. Anyway, Auburn should be a dark horse in the SEC next season. It will be interesting to see what the new AU coach will bring to the table. An offense maybe? It definitely should be better for the War Eagles from what they did last season. Coach Artie felt your pain, Eagle. LSU's offense wasn't much better than Auburn's.

Take care, bro, and welcome back to the land that God blessed as His Cathedral of College Football ... DIXIE & THE SEC!!!
>:)

#48949 Mar 7, 2013
Linebacker66 wrote:
<quoted text>Matthew, I see you are still hung over from your cruise. I do believe Ohio State is 0-9 vs. the SEC. Unless you count the Arkansas game which didn't matter because of the "cheating" and had to give back the win. Go SEC!
> Who said Tattoos don't hurt? Coach Artie thinks ole Matt is talking about those regular season wins the Buckeyes had against Kentucky and Vanderbilt. I know he wouldn't bring up Ohio State's bowl record against the SEC. OUCH!!!
>;)

#48950 Mar 7, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>But not as excited as Artie out hillbilly handfishing... HaHa
> Definitely not as excited as CT, who has been crawfishing his way out of his over-zealous 2012 USC... your Pac-12, BCS National Champions, and Matt Barkley... your 2012 Heisman Trophy Winner predictions. OUCH!!! Now, that had to hurt!
>:D

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#48951 Mar 7, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Definitely not as excited as CT, who has been crawfishing his way out of his over-zealous 2012 USC... your Pac-12, BCS National Champions, and Matt Barkley... your 2012 Heisman Trophy Winner predictions. OUCH!!! Now, that had to hurt!
>:D
Crawfishing? Come on man, at least use a better derogatory term I can understand like tacos, tamales, refried beans, you know something Hispanic slanted that you Good Old Southern Boys would use while vigilante patrolling the border with your overkill weaponry...

#48953 Mar 7, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Crawfishing? Come on man, at least use a better derogatory term I can understand like tacos, tamales, refried beans, you know something Hispanic slanted that you Good Old Southern Boys would use while vigilante patrolling the border with your overkill weaponry...
> Okay, okay... just for you, desert dweller... scorpion back-peddling! Ya gotta admit, we good ole southern boys have the know how, and weaponry to eradicate the den of snakes on the Mexican border. Oh, and our SEC teams will pummel your favorite college football team and hand them their @sses on their way back to Area-51, where hopefully they will acquire new stealth technology to be able to compete with the SEC, and... Georgia Tech. LMAO!!!
endtime

AOL

#48954 Mar 8, 2013

COMING POPE ---#--- to Mediate MIDEAST PEACE

San Marino, CA

#48955 Mar 8, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Okay, okay... just for you, desert dweller... scorpion back-peddling! Ya gotta admit, we good ole southern boys have the know how, and weaponry to eradicate the den of snakes on the Mexican border. Oh, and our SEC teams will pummel your favorite college football team and hand them their @sses on their way back to Area-51, where hopefully they will acquire new stealth technology to be able to compete with the SEC, and... Georgia Tech. LMAO!!!
Funny how you broaden your hate to try and belittle by mentioning areas that do not even pertain to beautiful So Cal. Maybe I should just ignorantly blanket your entire swampy area with the term "Everglades". makes about as much sense. TROLL ON (f)Artie... HaHa
joey

Livonia, LA

#48957 Mar 8, 2013
It is OSU's destiny to end the reign of the SEC.
the suddenly healthy urban will win playing tic tued teams!then bowl time comes up and the suckeyes play a sec team and get their ass whipped!then come the excuses but in reality the suckeyes cant play in the sec and win!!!

“Summertime in Dixie”

#48958 Mar 8, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Who said Tattoos don't hurt? Coach Artie thinks ole Matt is talking about those regular season wins the Buckeyes had against Kentucky and Vanderbilt. I know he wouldn't bring up Ohio State's bowl record against the SEC. OUCH!!!
>;)
I'm not trying to beat up Matthew, coach. To be fair, OSU is 7-11-2 against the sec (6-1 vs. KY and Vandy). I was pointing out that OSU isn't 9-0. I think that maybe a dyslexic episode came over him when he read the statistics.

“Summertime in Dixie”

#48959 Mar 8, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Crawfishing? Come on man, at least use a better derogatory term I can understand like tacos, tamales, refried beans, you know something Hispanic slanted that you Good Old Southern Boys would use while vigilante patrolling the border with your overkill weaponry...
Crawfishin' means you're backing away,(like a crawfish). Kind of like backing away from a "bait car" in L.A./:)

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#48960 Mar 10, 2013
OSU is 8-12-2 against SEC schools.
Linebacker66 wrote:
<quoted text>Matthew, I see you are still hung over from your cruise. I do believe Ohio State is 0-9 vs. the SEC. Unless you count the Arkansas game which didn't matter because of the "cheating" and had to give back the win. Go SEC!

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#48961 Mar 10, 2013
All I said was 9th victory, you are the one who had a lysdexic episode hehehe.
Linebacker66 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not trying to beat up Matthew, coach. To be fair, OSU is 7-11-2 against the sec (6-1 vs. KY and Vandy). I was pointing out that OSU isn't 9-0. I think that maybe a dyslexic episode came over him when he read the statistics.

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#48962 Mar 10, 2013
You think it's weird for a Pope to suddenly step down as well??
endtime wrote:
COMING POPE ---#--- to Mediate MIDEAST PEACE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0cStzkFizOgXX

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#48963 Mar 10, 2013
I realize that you think that historically the SEC is the pinnacle of football. But in OSU's mind, playing the SEC was a huge disappointment because we didn't get in the Rosebowl. So the players didn't think of the game the same way the SEC did and it hurt our performance. There are only 2 games that we played that really counted in our 1-9 record and those were the NC's.
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Who said Tattoos don't hurt? Coach Artie thinks ole Matt is talking about those regular season wins the Buckeyes had against Kentucky and Vanderbilt. I know he wouldn't bring up Ohio State's bowl record against the SEC. OUCH!!!
>;)

“Summertime in Dixie”

#48964 Mar 10, 2013
All I said was 9th victory, you are the one who had a lysdexic episode hehehe.<quoted text>
After double checking, you're right, my bad.I thought at first you were referring to NC games.(9-0).

San Marino, CA

#48965 Mar 10, 2013
Linebacker66 wrote:
<quoted text>Crawfishin' means you're backing away,(like a crawfish). Kind of like backing away from a "bait car" in L.A./:)
Still means nothing to me. I am from San Marino, CA. I am one of the (okay spoiled) rich kids you Southern swamp boaters like to hate! Life is good for me, what can I say... HaHa
tfreddy42

Dalton, GA

#48966 Mar 11, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Still means nothing to me. I am from San Marino, CA. I am one of the (okay spoiled) rich kids you Southern swamp boaters like to hate! Life is good for me, what can I say... HaHa
u just said it all right there. U are a spoiled rich brat that thinks that they can get anything that they want. But I am here to tell u that is not the way it works butt ass loser

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Wed Trojan 32,308
News Amid heated campaign season, Republicans hope t... Jul 23 Jack 1
News Husker football preview: Player with the most t... Jul 22 molespiker 1
News Kecoughtan High teacher resigns after drug charges (Nov '07) Jul 14 Brown eyed girl 1124 85
News Hugh Freeze Calls For Change to Mississippi Sta... (Jul '15) Jul 13 Angry 6
News What they're saying about Bulls draft pick Bobb... (Jun '15) Jun '16 Tretre 6
News WSU football recruiting: Tyquez Hampton picks C... Jun '16 huey goins 2
More from around the web