The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC?

Aug 22, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: ArmchairGM

“Who has the better conference?”

Another college football season approaches and the debate rages on... who has the better conference SEC or PAC 10 . via ArmchairGM

Comments
47,221 - 47,240 of 49,268 Comments Last updated 16 hrs ago

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

There aren't enough brain cells floating around up there to smack around.
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>For guys like Freddy, you usually have to knock them up side the head with a smelly catfish to get their attention... HaHa

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Ohio State is about to put a boot up in the SEC's @$$.
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> BBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Aww, sorry frightfan! Dr. Artie didn't mean to laugh at you. Alright, alright he did, but, seriously... The Ohio State Asylum for the Criminally Insane should up the amps on your electric shock treatment therapy. So, is the civilized large city media meeting the noticed Buckeye team and social media fans at the infamous Tattoo Shop? That should be a hoot! Hey, frightfan... are you civilized Ohio people still torching your Columbus campus buildings and innocent automobiles? Yep, you people up there are definitely civilized all right!
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
...And frightfan pulls a hollow log out of his garage into the backyard and starts a rhythmic "boom-boom-boom" pounding, while singing at the top of his lungs... "We is civilized up here in Ohio, yeah, yeah, yeah"!
>:D

“Summertime in Dixie”

Since: Jan 13

The land of TACKLE football

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Matt from Columbus wrote:
Ohio State is about to put a boot up in the SEC's @$$.<quoted text>
Bring it!

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah it is all in fun. The rest of college football has finally gotten used to the SEC playing super cream puff Mid-Major and Division AA schools in their OOC schedules every year. We have fun with it and laugh how the media still sucks up to them because their best conference team really doesnt play more then maybe 3 to 4 worthy opponents each year on their way to a NC.
Yeah it is all fun bro, and fun is joking, and even interpeted as it being a joke! HaHa
Keep it up and I'll have to send Georgia Tech out to Southern California to straighten you Trojans out.lol
messiah

Lucedale, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

What idiot came up with this question? I hate the sec but it's not even close. I'm not even sure if the Pac 12 is the second best conference.
tfreddy42

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Ohio State is about to put a boot up in the SEC's @$$.
Matt your team could not beat any sec team u all need help very bad u are daydreaming again get your head out of the clouds

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

UGA 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
And glad to have him as a Falcon I must say.
me too UGA

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

that would be a first!

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

When another conf can put 7 natl champs in a row (snicker) then they might can run that mouth... UNTIL THEN SILENCE

SEC RULES THE GAME

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

It'll be the 9th victory for OSU against the SEC, and it will be the best of them.
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>that would be a first!
tfreddy42

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>It'll be the 9th victory for OSU against the SEC, and it will be the best of them.
Matt shut up please until your team can win 7 national championships in a row then u can run your mouth until then just shut the hell up please

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

No team has EVER won 7 NC's in a row. What are you talking about? Dude you need serious help, you have no idea what you are talking about.
tfreddy42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Matt shut up please until your team can win 7 national championships in a row then u can run your mouth until then just shut the hell up please
tfreddy42

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>No team has EVER won 7 NC's in a row. What are you talking about? Dude you need serious help, you have no idea what you are talking about.
u are the one that has no ideal what u are talking about

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

UGA 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep it up and I'll have to send Georgia Tech out to Southern California to straighten you Trojans out.lol
Ouch! LOL

Well maybe you could be so kind instead to have LSU or another SEC team send us out teams like Northwestern State, Towson, or McNeese State. We could use 2 or 3 guaranteed victories each year to rest out starters... HaHa

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

> Thanks Matt, for the postcard from your annual cruise on the Sea of Delusions. Is Captain Urban treating you wild-eyed Buckaroo dreamers good on the good ship Lollypop? Are you getting your daily doses of delusion seasoned bowls of grandeur and glory casseroles? I'm sure your sipping a glass of Buckeye Whine along with your dreamy meal, right? Hey, Matt ... will you be doing any shopping at the first port of call ... Fantasy Island? Hey, maybe you can pick up one of those Manti Z'ro blowup dolls, or, a Notre Dame BCS NC helmet and uniform complete with Crimson Tide cleat marks at the SEC Beat Down Athletic Apparel Shop. Coach Artie hears there are a few of the 31 and done posters from Ohio State's last nightmarish adventure into the BCS NC against LSU and the SEC still available. And a few Buckeye uniforms with Florida gator teeth still in them. Now, Matt, don't get too drunk on that infamous 100-proof Buckeye brand delusion at the SEC Beat Down Bar & Grill ... ya hear!?
After all, We wouldn't want you to go running outside and start hollering at the sky, "de plane, de plane"! Anyway, enjoy the cruse Matt, as that will be the only joy you get next CFB season if you have to face an SEC beast in a BCS Bowl game. Well, if you beat Michigan for the Big-2 championship will probably give you some satisfaction.

Yours truly,
Artie the Travel Agent (offering half-priced cruises to the dazed and confused, lost, delusional, drifty, incoherent, wild-eyed Buckeye fans who have already penciled in a trip to the BCS NC game against the SEC)

P.S.- Matt, your way-out prognostication is almost mirroring from last year, that delusional USChickens fan ... CT. You wouldn't want to end up looking that foolish, now would you? Be careful now ... ya hear me boy!?
>:)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Ouch! LOL
Well maybe you could be so kind instead to have LSU or another SEC team send us out teams like Northwestern State, Towson, or McNeese State. We could use 2 or 3 guaranteed victories each year to rest out starters... HaHa
> Don't be knocking LSU. They didn't have anything to do with your pathetic team not being able to beat their way out of a wet paper bag. Georgia Tech???... 6-7 GEORGIA TECH???
RAMBLIN' WRECK ON!!!
LMAO!!!
>:D

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>that would be a first!
> The only thing the Ohio State Buckeyes are gonna put a boot up ... is upside Urban Myer's pumpkin head for dragging them into another SEC slaughterhouse nightmare. Ohio State, Oregon, Texas, Oklahoma, Florida State, Clemson, Stanford, Notre Dame ... line 'em up! It will be known as, what Professor Artie has stated in his latest theory of physics ... "The Great SEC Domino Effect"
Equaled only by the speed of light! Another of The Professor's SEC proven theories of speed and dominance.
>:)

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

tfreddy42 wrote:
<quoted text>
and that goes for people that like your team as well I bet that there are some that do not know notre lame as well either little dan
You are the jackass we are talking about.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

tfreddy42 wrote:
<quoted text>
u are the one that has no ideal what u are talking about
The word is IDEA!!!!!!!

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

It is OSU's destiny to end the reign of the SEC.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••