The Better Football Conference: PAC-1...

The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC?

There are 49309 comments on the ArmchairGM story from Aug 22, 2007, titled The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC?. In it, ArmchairGM reports that:

“Who has the better conference?”

Another college football season approaches and the debate rages on... who has the better conference SEC or PAC 10 . via ArmchairGM

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ArmchairGM.

tfreddy42

Dalton, GA

#48898 Mar 1, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Just look a little at history and parity in the NCAA buddy, or you can continue to deny it because a team like Georgia is not dominant enough for long enough for you to ever have to worry... HaHa
let me tell u until u have proof or facts to back up your clam then we can talk but if u can not show anything then just shut the hell up and do not comment anything again about bama and Georgia it just makes u look more stupid and dumb but it is up to u loser
fightfan

Astoria, NY

#48899 Mar 1, 2013
tfreddy42 wrote:
<quoted text>
do u have facts do u have pictures because if u do not then shut the hell up no one wants to hear your bullshit
Yes dumbass. Look at the pics! Look at Richardson's moms whole thing. Look at the boosters giving kids custom suits. Julio Jones grew up on welfare; nice suits and 43,000 straight from mom. How does this add up to you? Mark Ingram had one too. Read the S.I issue on Braxton Miller and his home situation. It would have made more sense for him financially to commit to the tide.
fightfan

Astoria, NY

#48900 Mar 1, 2013
hutch wrote:
<quoted text> Ya there is s hit going on, the same s hit that goes on in Columbus.Hookers,money handshakes,coverups lies etc, etc.
that could never happen up here because we actually live in a civilized large city where their social media everywhere and if you are a Buckeye in this town you get noticed. Nice try though. I give you a "a" for effort.
fightfan

Astoria, NY

#48901 Mar 1, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>HaHaHaHa - funny stuff, just wish most of it was not true, but it is what it is!
Julio Jones is the welfare baby I was referring to. A little cruel but o well.

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#48902 Mar 1, 2013
fightfan wrote:
<quoted text>Yes dumbass. Look at the pics! Look at Richardson's moms whole thing. Look at the boosters giving kids custom suits. Julio Jones grew up on welfare; nice suits and 43,000 straight from mom. How does this add up to you? Mark Ingram had one too. Read the S.I issue on Braxton Miller and his home situation. It would have made more sense for him financially to commit to the tide.
For guys like Freddy, you usually have to knock them up side the head with a smelly catfish to get their attention... HaHa
tfreddy42

Dalton, GA

#48904 Mar 1, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>For guys like Freddy, you usually have to knock them up side the head with a smelly catfish to get their attention... HaHa
why don't u just try and come here and try that u will find out easier said than done little boy get off of your mommys computer before u get into trouble

“Summertime in Dixie”

Since: Jan 13

The land of TACKLE football

#48906 Mar 1, 2013
tfreddy42 wrote:
<quoted text>
why don't u just try and come here and try that u will find out easier said than done little boy get off of your mommys computer before u get into trouble
Don't worry Fred, the SEC guys just have to make reference to facts and rankings (what CT likes to call small details). But don't get too torn up on here. Everybody just likes to talk crap and hand each other his a ss when you can. It's all just fun, bro.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#48907 Mar 2, 2013
7 in a row!!!!! FACT

SEC OWNS THE NCAA/FOTBALL

DON'T HATE US CUZ WE ARE GOOD

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#48908 Mar 2, 2013
fightfan wrote:
<quoted text>that could never happen up here because we actually live in a civilized large city where their social media everywhere and if you are a Buckeye in this town you get noticed. Nice try though. I give you a "a" for effort.
> BBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Aww, sorry frightfan! Dr. Artie didn't mean to laugh at you. Alright, alright he did, but, seriously... The Ohio State Asylum for the Criminally Insane should up the amps on your electric shock treatment therapy. So, is the civilized large city media meeting the noticed Buckeye team and social media fans at the infamous Tattoo Shop? That should be a hoot! Hey, frightfan... are you civilized Ohio people still torching your Columbus campus buildings and innocent automobiles? Yep, you people up there are definitely civilized all right!

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

...And frightfan pulls a hollow log out of his garage into the backyard and starts a rhythmic "boom-boom-boom" pounding, while singing at the top of his lungs... "We is civilized up here in Ohio, yeah, yeah, yeah"!
>:D

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#48909 Mar 2, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
7 in a row!!!!! FACT
SEC OWNS THE NCAA/FOOTBALL
DON'T HATE US CUZ WE ARE GOOD
> The World Bank, J.P. Morgan Chase Bank, and the Bank of America combined doesn't have enough $$$ to purchase the SEC. We're too big, too strong, too powerful, too rich, too magnificent, and heavenly anointed to be consumed by mere mortals... MMMMMMMMMMMUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHH HHAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!
>:)

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#48910 Mar 2, 2013
fightfan wrote:
<quoted text>Julio Jones is the welfare baby I was referring to. A little cruel but o well.
Julio is no longer on welfare... The man is making it just fine

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#48911 Mar 3, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Julio is no longer on welfare... The man is making it just fine
And glad to have him as a Falcon I must say.

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#48912 Mar 3, 2013
Linebacker66 wrote:
<quoted text>Don't worry Fred, the SEC guys just have to make reference to facts and rankings (what CT likes to call small details). But don't get too torn up on here. Everybody just likes to talk crap and hand each other his a ss when you can. It's all just fun, bro.
Yeah it is all in fun. The rest of college football has finally gotten used to the SEC playing super cream puff Mid-Major and Division AA schools in their OOC schedules every year. We have fun with it and laugh how the media still sucks up to them because their best conference team really doesnt play more then maybe 3 to 4 worthy opponents each year on their way to a NC.

Yeah it is all fun bro, and fun is joking, and even interpeted as it being a joke! HaHa

“Summertime in Dixie”

#48913 Mar 3, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah it is all in fun. The rest of college football has finally gotten used to the SEC playing super cream puff Mid-Major and Division AA schools in their OOC schedules every year. We have fun with it and laugh how the media still sucks up to them because their best conference team really doesnt play more then maybe 3 to 4 worthy opponents each year on their way to a NC.
Yeah it is all fun bro, and fun is joking, and even interpeted as it being a joke! HaHa
Media. Hmmm. Kinda like the media talks about the USChickens like they're relevant to anything when they're getting their over-rated a ss handed to them week by week by EVERYBODY. I turned on ESPN and all I heard was how awesome USC played in their LOSS to whoever that week. They rate you other conferences just to keep interest in football alive for T.V. coverage but usually by the middle of October, the preseason rankings are in the crapper, along with the Pac-12. Tell your cousin I said Hey, CT.

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

#48914 Mar 3, 2013
There aren't enough brain cells floating around up there to smack around.
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>For guys like Freddy, you usually have to knock them up side the head with a smelly catfish to get their attention... HaHa

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

#48915 Mar 3, 2013
Ohio State is about to put a boot up in the SEC's @$$.
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> BBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Aww, sorry frightfan! Dr. Artie didn't mean to laugh at you. Alright, alright he did, but, seriously... The Ohio State Asylum for the Criminally Insane should up the amps on your electric shock treatment therapy. So, is the civilized large city media meeting the noticed Buckeye team and social media fans at the infamous Tattoo Shop? That should be a hoot! Hey, frightfan... are you civilized Ohio people still torching your Columbus campus buildings and innocent automobiles? Yep, you people up there are definitely civilized all right!
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
...And frightfan pulls a hollow log out of his garage into the backyard and starts a rhythmic "boom-boom-boom" pounding, while singing at the top of his lungs... "We is civilized up here in Ohio, yeah, yeah, yeah"!
>:D

“Summertime in Dixie”

#48916 Mar 3, 2013
Matt from Columbus wrote:
Ohio State is about to put a boot up in the SEC's @$$.<quoted text>
Bring it!

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#48917 Mar 3, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah it is all in fun. The rest of college football has finally gotten used to the SEC playing super cream puff Mid-Major and Division AA schools in their OOC schedules every year. We have fun with it and laugh how the media still sucks up to them because their best conference team really doesnt play more then maybe 3 to 4 worthy opponents each year on their way to a NC.
Keep it up and I'll have to send Georgia Tech out to Southern California to straighten you Trojans out.lol
messiah

Lucedale, MS

#48918 Mar 3, 2013
What idiot came up with this question? I hate the sec but it's not even close. I'm not even sure if the Pac 12 is the second best conference.
tfreddy42

Dalton, GA

#48919 Mar 3, 2013
Matt from Columbus wrote:
<quoted text>Ohio State is about to put a boot up in the SEC's @$$.
Matt your team could not beat any sec team u all need help very bad u are daydreaming again get your head out of the clouds

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New director in time of change 6 hr Jack 1
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Wed Trojan 32,308
News Amid heated campaign season, Republicans hope t... Jul 23 Jack 1
News Husker football preview: Player with the most t... Jul 22 molespiker 1
News Kecoughtan High teacher resigns after drug charges (Nov '07) Jul 14 Brown eyed girl 1124 85
News Hugh Freeze Calls For Change to Mississippi Sta... (Jul '15) Jul 13 Angry 6
News What they're saying about Bulls draft pick Bobb... (Jun '15) Jun '16 Tretre 6
More from around the web