The Better Football Conference: PAC-1...

The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC?

There are 49309 comments on the ArmchairGM story from Aug 22, 2007, titled The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC?. In it, ArmchairGM reports that:

“Who has the better conference?”

Another college football season approaches and the debate rages on... who has the better conference SEC or PAC 10 . via ArmchairGM

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ArmchairGM.

“Women Love me, even yours”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#48765 Feb 15, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>DECO MAN and I are grinning from ear to ear... we know the feeling of a nice BCS
SEC HOME OF SOME BAD MEN...
Any players arrested today? I bet the Deer Spray made em do it. Typical SEC players, if it weren't for football they would have already been in jail for something else. Try adding ethics and morals to the equation when yall are recruiting for a change.

“Summertime in Dixie”

Since: Jan 13

The land of TACKLE football

#48766 Feb 15, 2013
Hugh Jazzcock wrote:
<quoted text>
Any players arrested today? I bet the Deer Spray made em do it. Typical SEC players, if it weren't for football they would have already been in jail for something else. Try adding ethics and morals to the equation when yall are recruiting for a change.
(Sigh)... And yet another sore looser with a red rear-end and bad taste in her mouth. I am so sorry that your team is so sh!tty that you won't even name them, but oh well, there's always next year,(pause for laughter). Now go back and play with the rest of the Butt Pirates and make sure you keep the basement door locked!

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#48767 Feb 15, 2013
tfreddy42 wrote:
<quoted text>
bigdan u keep on with the insults like u are and I will do everything in my power to get u baned from here now enough is enough
LMAO, let's see, no power=nothing happening.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#48768 Feb 15, 2013
tfreddy42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Matt was I saying Georgia no I was not I said the sec has won the last 7 nc games can u and any orther conference say that they have won the nc 7 years in a row that would be a very big hell no
Try not being ignorant for once. YOUR TEAM HAS WON NOTHING!!!!!!

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#48769 Feb 15, 2013
There are some well-educated, rational, Georgia fans. He is not one of them
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
Try not being ignorant for once. YOUR TEAM HAS WON NOTHING!!!!!!

Location hidden

#48770 Feb 15, 2013
Linebacker66 wrote:
<quoted text>(Sigh)... And yet another sore looser with a red rear-end and bad taste in her mouth. I am so sorry that your team is so sh!tty that you won't even name them, but oh well, there's always next year,(pause for laughter). Now go back and play with the rest of the Butt Pirates and make sure you keep the basement door locked!
Listen fruit cake, who cares who my favorite team is. We don't know who's yours. I would imagine with the lack of football knowledge that you continue to display that you are a bandwagon fan so it doesn't matter. You paused and we laughed at you. Please raise your hand the next time you want to speak. I don't enjoy making you look like an ass but I will do it again. Now turn that frown upside down sugar britches. Hope your man got ya something nice for Valentines Day.

“Summertime in Dixie”

#48771 Feb 15, 2013
Go Hoosiers! Isn't that your battle cry? How's 8-4 season feel? I wouldn't know. You just can't stand the fact that your team suuucks. Speaking of fruit cake, I like your Butt-Pirate avitar! Make me look like an ass? ummm, no. But then, everything looks like an ass to a Butt-pirate. Go lay down and keep dreaming, see the (L)oosiers in the NC,... NOT! xD
tfreddy42

Dalton, GA

#48773 Feb 15, 2013
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>Try not being ignorant for once. YOUR TEAM HAS WON NOTHING!!!!!!
and bigdan what has your team won lately
tfreddy42

Dalton, GA

#48774 Feb 15, 2013
Matt from Columbus wrote:
<quoted text>There are some well-educated, rational, Georgia fans. He is not one of them
u must be talking about yourself matt

Location hidden

#48781 Feb 18, 2013
Linebacker66 wrote:
Go Hoosiers! Isn't that your battle cry? How's 8-4 season feel? I wouldn't know. You just can't stand the fact that your team suuucks. Speaking of fruit cake, I like your Butt-Pirate avitar! Make me look like an ass? ummm, no. But then, everything looks like an ass to a Butt-pirate. Go lay down and keep dreaming, see the (L)oosiers in the NC,... NOT! xD
The Hoosiers, that would be #1 ranked Hoosiers little lady. I see that you consider that a butt pirate flag, is it like the one hanging from you flag pole? For the rest of us it's just a pirate flag. It's actually called the Jolly Rogers but it can represent anal sex with your boyfriend if that is what it means to you.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#48782 Feb 18, 2013
tfreddy42 wrote:
<quoted text>
and bigdan what has your team won lately
12 games, and yours?
tfreddy42

Dalton, GA

#48783 Feb 18, 2013
Hugh Jazzcock wrote:
<quoted text>The Hoosiers, that would be #1 ranked Hoosiers little lady. I see that you consider that a butt pirate flag, is it like the one hanging from you flag pole? For the rest of us it's just a pirate flag. It's actually called the Jolly Rogers but it can represent anal sex with your boyfriend if that is what it means to you.
the loosires ranked#1 are u crazy bama is ranked #1 dummy u need to look again

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#48784 Feb 19, 2013
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
12 games, and yours?
> Not to mention the Independent Conference championship! Mighty strong BCS contenders playing as independents ... Army, Navy, BYU! Coach Artie starts to laugh, and has to put his cold Abita Amber brew down to keep from spilling it on the carpet.
>:)

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#48786 Feb 19, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Not to mention the Independent Conference championship! Mighty strong BCS contenders playing as independents ... Army, Navy, BYU! Coach Artie starts to laugh, and has to put his cold Abita Amber brew down to keep from spilling it on the carpet.
>:)
Yeah those teams are right up there with LSU, Florida and Georgia. Why are you drinking chick beer?

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#48787 Feb 19, 2013
Next you'll be throwing out the i'm rubber and your glue routine.
tfreddy42 wrote:
<quoted text>
u must be talking about yourself matt
tfreddy42

Dalton, GA

#48788 Feb 19, 2013
<quoted text>Next you'll be throwing out the i'm rubber and your glue routine.
no that is u matt

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#48790 Feb 19, 2013
Yawn, anyone else want to bother with this goober?
tfreddy42 wrote:
<quoted text>
no that is u matt
tfreddy42

Dalton, GA

#48791 Feb 19, 2013
<quoted text>Yawn, anyone else want to bother with this goober?
yawn does anyone want to bother with this loser

“Summertime in Dixie”

#48792 Feb 20, 2013
I Love A Hugh Jazzcock wrote:
<quoted text>
The Hoosiers, that would be #1 ranked Hoosiers little lady. I see that you consider that a butt pirate flag, is it like the one hanging from you flag pole? For the rest of us it's just a pirate flag. It's actually called the Jolly Rogers but it can represent anal sex with your boyfriend if that is what it means to you.
No#1?! We're talking FOOTBALL, you turd burglar! Now keep sailing on the sea of delusion and stop pulling BS out of your first mate's pirate butt. When the (L)oosiers buy, or -um, build a (tackle)football team, you may be able to talk football. Until then, enjoy Roger's jolly pole, or whatever you said you do. The TIDE ROLLS and the SEC ROCKS!!!
tfreddy42

Dalton, GA

#48793 Feb 20, 2013
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>12 games, and yours?
12-1 that is Georgia bulldogs record this year and look out when the new season starts we are going to better that record

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 34 min Trojan 32,613
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite Wed Go Blue Forever 59
News The Agenda: Where are Charleston's new librarie... Dec 5 Slugger 1
News College football viewing guide, Week 11: Will M... Nov 26 Larry342516 1
News No. 5 North Carolina pulls away for 83-68 win o... Nov 19 I love it 1
News For Georgia fans, Smart's first season as coach... Nov 14 zhsbs 3
News Pete's closes in West Boca, to be replaced by f... (Aug '07) Nov 8 Go Blue Forever 31
More from around the web