The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC?

Aug 22, 2007 Full story: ArmchairGM 49,302

“Who has the better conference?”

Another college football season approaches and the debate rages on... who has the better conference SEC or PAC 10 . via ArmchairGM

Full Story

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#48731 Feb 12, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
thugs play in the SEC
fightfan

Toledo, OH

#48733 Feb 12, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Frightfan, welcome back! You out on parole? Well, with just four teams in the mix for a CFB championship it's still not right. There should be a playoff of 16 teams like division-1AA has. That's a real championship playoff! You win the NC with that many teams in the mix, and you've earned it! Coach Artie would even settle for an 8 team playoff. It's pretty easy to distinguish who are the top 8 teams in the country are from the pretenders. Who knows, maybe someday ... in a galaxy, far, far, away!
>:/
no. Son has been I'll.
fightfan

Toledo, OH

#48734 Feb 12, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Actually, the 5'1" 137lb Akron Flash and his 4.33 would have been a 4.53 in the south ... we use electronic timers, and accurate measurements in the land of tackle football, and college track & field champions. SEC-SEC-SEC!!!
>:)
They actually trained you tards how to use them. Yes it is electronically timed there in Akron. He ran a 10.93 when he was 13!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#48735 Feb 12, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Nation, I see you are still trying to mingle with whatever is the "in" crowd still :/

I know all us Bruins want to be accepted anywhere we can, so I am surprised you didnt try to fake hipness and start your sentence with "wassup" ;)

Go Bruin Juggalos!

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

#48736 Feb 12, 2013
All the SEC's best coaches came originally from the B1G and they want to put us down. Well we no longer have 3 yards and a cloud of dust and coaches who run a boring offense. This is a much different team, strategically. And they are about to put a hurtin' on the CFB world. And I have not been whining about the 2006/2007 teams. OSU is always and will always be my team and every year I love watching them play. I can't wait till Meyer brings us the crystal trophy.
fightfan wrote:
<quoted text>They actually trained you tards how to use them. Yes it is electronically timed there in Akron. He ran a 10.93 when he was 13!
tfreddy42

Dalton, GA

#48737 Feb 12, 2013
ba_ba_booey wrote:
<quoted text>thugs play in the SEC
no thugs do not play in the sec unlike they do in Norte lame and Osu they have thugs

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#48738 Feb 12, 2013
It's good to know the south has finally upgraded to electronic devices. Even more exciting to know they've learned to use them. The thought that they use them better than the North is laughable, however.
fightfan wrote:
<quoted text>They actually trained you tards how to use them. Yes it is electronically timed there in Akron. He ran a 10.93 when he was 13!

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#48739 Feb 12, 2013
BTW, I'm just kidding. I have no beef with the south.
I B 4 BAMA

Anniston, AL

#48741 Feb 13, 2013
ba_ba_booey wrote:
<quoted text>
thugs play in the SEC
whats your point?

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#48743 Feb 13, 2013
fightfan from THE Ohio State Asylum for the Criminally Insane wrote:
> Big Deal! The Wonderful Artie of Oz ran a 10.85 on the Yellow Brick Road when he was 13. Might have been faster if there would have been more than a 101 flying monkeys chasing him. It's the normal time for Southern speedsters at that age! You Ohio flakes couldn't use an electronic timer even with the instructions written on the devise. Wouldn't do you daydreaming bozos any good anyway, you'd still be shaving a second or two off the electronic time. Well, it is delusional Ohio after all, right?

#48744 Feb 13, 2013
Matt from the Space Cadet Clinic in Columbus wrote:
It's good to know the south has finally upgraded to electronic devices. Even more exciting to know they've learned to use them. The thought that they use them better than the North is laughable, however.<quoted text>
> Yeah, everyone can see the difference when those slug northern teams from the land tackle football forgot play an SEC team. That's why Mazda uses SEC highlights when they do their ZOOM-ZOOM commercials.

#48745 Feb 13, 2013
Matt from the Lets Burn the SEC Down Club of Columbus wrote:
BTW, I'm just kidding. I have no beef with the south.
> That's not what you said when your Buckeyes got hammered by LSU in the BCS NC game a few years ago. You were so upset with the South that you poured your bucket of tears on the Rand McNally road map of Dixie. Not nice, Matt!
>;)

#48746 Feb 13, 2013
frightfan wrote:
<quoted text>no. Son has been I'll.
> No. son has been I'll??? Must be Ohio educated, right?
>:D

#48747 Feb 13, 2013
ba_ba_booey full of pooey wrote:
<quoted text>
thugs play in the SEC
> So, what do you call your criminal hooligans that play in your conference? Heathens maybe?

Location hidden

#48748 Feb 13, 2013
I B 4 BAMA wrote:
<quoted text>whats your point?
Point is that the sec is full of street thugs, they need to pay their players better, like the Pac 12 does.

Location hidden

#48749 Feb 13, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> So, what do you call your criminal hooligans that play in your conference? Heathens maybe?
The "Sisters of Mercy"? they are above approach.

Location hidden

#48750 Feb 13, 2013
above reproach, darn it.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#48751 Feb 13, 2013
ba_ba_booey wrote:
<quoted text>
Point is that the sec is full of street thugs, they need to pay their players better, like the Pac 12 does.
The pac 12 is not getting their $$$$$ worth..
tfreddy42

Dalton, GA

#48753 Feb 13, 2013
ba_ba_booey wrote:
<quoted text>Point is that the sec is full of street thugs, they need to pay their players better, like the Pac 12 does.
the PAC 12 could not hold a candle to the sec we in the sec play like men unlike the PAC 12 that play like boys why do u think that the sec has won the national championship for the last 7 years. That is because the sec is the best conference in the college football right now and we know just how to recruit the best players to

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#48755 Feb 14, 2013
How many of those championships do georgia have?? Yeah....guess the whole "7 in a row" thing has nothing to do with your team.
tfreddy42 wrote:
<quoted text>
the PAC 12 could not hold a candle to the sec we in the sec play like men unlike the PAC 12 that play like boys why do u think that the sec has won the national championship for the last 7 years. That is because the sec is the best conference in the college football right now and we know just how to recruit the best players to

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 51 min Brew In 27,920
Show of support for ex-SJSU player David Quesse... 23 hr Fatty McFlatus 2
Murray sets new NFL rushing record Tue Flatulence Fred 3
Police: Cowboys RB Randle arrested on theft charge Oct 20 Flatulence Fred 9
Like it or not, Jerry Jones has Cowboys on the ... Oct 20 Flatulence Fred 8
Brady Hoke asked about possibly playing Wilton ... Oct 19 Father of Two 2
FSU holds off Notre Dame to run win streak to 23 Oct 19 Collage football fan 1

NCAA Sports People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE