The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC?

There are 49305 comments on the ArmchairGM story from Aug 22, 2007, titled The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC?. In it, ArmchairGM reports that:

“Who has the better conference?”

Another college football season approaches and the debate rages on... who has the better conference SEC or PAC 10 . via ArmchairGM

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ArmchairGM.

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

#48713 Feb 11, 2013
Who cares, he still owned Georgia.
tfreddy42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Matt u are the one that is crazy and I do have facts look it up u moron and u will find out that urban quit Meyer got beat by Georgia 2 years in a row and for the past 2 seasons after urban quit Meyer left the gators georgia has beat them so that should tell u something and Meyer could never beat bama so who has the facts now moron

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#48714 Feb 11, 2013
Not concerned about the conference O-state is going to whip for cannon fodder. We'll let you and the rest of the SEC get them as leftovers. I look forward to playing an SEC with an aggressive playcaller and brilliant offensive genius at the helm. Soon my friend, we will duke it out like men. And win or lose, i'm proud of the recruiting 11 states and putting a very dangerous team together.
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>
http://rivals.yahoo.com/footballrecruiting/fo...
I notice we (SEC) have 13 teams in the top 30 on rivals... Big Ten has 3 LOL Ol fightfan keeps making cry-baby excuses for the little ten...what a apologist for the weak... But nobody is buying that crap..Last I heard Eagle3 and Big Dan, was having a pity party @ Rosie's Cantina, with Eagle3 yelling we hate BAMA!!!! And Dan crying ART DECO MAN keeps making fun of Notre Dame. and I don't like it worth a damn...And what makes it worse I now know we would have lost just as bad vs LSU as we did BAMA! The SEC is for real damn it.... This is with Broadway Jose, Irish Chris,Ruger,all singing baby we're no good..I want to say again we're no good we're no good we're no good baby we're no good... BTW Rosie has new sign in the cantina, that sez The SEC is good for business

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#48715 Feb 11, 2013
Matt from Columbus wrote:
Not concerned about the conference O-state is going to whip for cannon fodder. We'll let you and the rest of the SEC get them as leftovers. I look forward to playing an SEC with an aggressive playcaller and brilliant offensive genius at the helm. Soon my friend, we will duke it out like men. And win or lose, i'm proud of the recruiting 11 states and putting a very dangerous team together.<quoted text>
we had 14 states... And as far as a future match! WE AIN"T SCARED

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#48717 Feb 11, 2013
That's why I said fight like men, I never implied for one second Bama would be scared. You are about the only team that won't be scared of what OSU will be in the near future.
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>we had 14 states... And as far as a future match! WE AIN"T SCARED
wuzluz

Pittsburgh, PA

#48718 Feb 11, 2013
tfreddy42

Dalton, GA

#48719 Feb 12, 2013
<quoted text>Who cares, he still owned Georgia.
Matt urban the quit Meyer never owned Georgia u need to look again before u post a stupid comment like that

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#48720 Feb 12, 2013
Look man, I know what I'm talking about. The facts really hurt don't they? http://espn.go.com/colleges/florida/story/_/i...

During Meyer's reign of terror in the SEC they were 1st 3 times, 2nd twice, and 3rd once. Absolute domination, btw. Poor fella, trying to argue with someone who has facts. Keep trying.
tfreddy42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Matt urban the quit Meyer never owned Georgia u need to look again before u post a stupid comment like that

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#48722 Feb 12, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Where are you BOO? I need a tongue on my prostate!
Maybe Coach Art Dico Man can help you with that. Rumor has it he like to go pole fishing ;)

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#48723 Feb 12, 2013
tfreddy42

Dalton, GA

#48724 Feb 12, 2013
<quoted text>Look man, I know what I'm talking about. The facts really hurt don't they? http://espn.go.com/colleges/florida/story/_/i...

During Meyer's reign of terror in the SEC they were 1st 3 times, 2nd twice, and 3rd once. Absolute domination, btw. Poor fella, trying to argue with someone who has facts. Keep trying.
facts do not hurt me dummy they just let me know that urban quit Meyer could not hack it in the sec anymore and it will not be long before he can not hack it at Osu much longer even more so when Osu does not win a national championship because as of right now the sec is the big dog in the college football and no other conference can say that they have won the national championship 7 years running now can they and that is facts there

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#48725 Feb 12, 2013
Matt from the Columbus House of Fantastic Delusions wrote:
That's why I said fight like men, I never implied for one second Bama would be scared. You are about the only team that won't be scared of what OSU will be in the near future.<quoted text>
> BBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Of course this is after Urban holds his 1st annual Columbus Tattoo Shop & Buckeye Memorabilia Trading Party, in honor of all those past untarnished Buckeye stars, right, Matt?

Bring on "da" Ohio State Buckeyes ... LSU ain't scared of those mean ole BCS wannabe, tattooed heathens. If anything the Buckeyes will stand in awe as mighty LSU runs onto the gridiron! In fact, no SEC team is afraid of da big, bad Big-10 Bravo Wolf. You wild-eyed Buckeyes can huff, and you can puff, but you ain't gonna blow the SEC Cathedral of College Football down. We're not a cheap deck of playing cards like the Big-10. With 7 CFB championships in a row, the SEC is the Alpha Conference and will fight viciously to the death, any media loving darling team who is the next unlucky, and overrated wannabe, designated "sacrificial lamb" being thrown to the hungry wolves (SEC) in the NC game.

Read it and weep, wannabe's ... "The" SEC ... your undisputed, Heavy Weight Sultans of Smash-Mouth college football...

MMMMMMMMMUUUUUUUUUUHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!
>:)

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#48726 Feb 12, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>
http://rivals.yahoo.com/footballrecruiting/fo...
I notice we (SEC) have 13 teams in the top 30 on rivals... Big Ten has 3 LOL Ol fightfan keeps making cry-baby excuses for the little ten...what a apologist for the weak... But nobody is buying that crap..Last I heard Eagle3 and Big Dan, was having a pity party @ Rosie's Cantina, with Eagle3 yelling we hate BAMA!!!! And Dan crying ART DECO MAN keeps making fun of Notre Dame. and I don't like it worth a damn...And what makes it worse I now know we would have lost just as bad vs LSU as we did BAMA! The SEC is for real damn it.... This is with Broadway Jose, Irish Chris,Ruger,all singing baby we're no good..I want to say again we're no good we're no good we're no good baby we're no good... BTW Rosie has new sign in the cantina, that sez The SEC is good for business
> Coach Artie thinks ole Frightfan (If he ever gets released from "The" Ohio State Asylum for the Criminally Insane) will end up with the rest of beat down riff-raff at Rosie's Cantina in Tijuana. Rosie told The Coach that she owns the Gray Bar Hotel, which is right next to her Cantina. It's a cozy little place for those way out of controlled CFB heathens.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#48727 Feb 12, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
yeah it sucks! its called thugs in college football.. we all have this problem...

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#48728 Feb 12, 2013
LSU has the Athletes but Les couldn't out-coach Meyer, that is for sure.
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> BBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Of course this is after Urban holds his 1st annual Columbus Tattoo Shop & Buckeye Memorabilia Trading Party, in honor of all those past untarnished Buckeye stars, right, Matt?
Bring on "da" Ohio State Buckeyes ... LSU ain't scared of those mean ole BCS wannabe, tattooed heathens. If anything the Buckeyes will stand in awe as mighty LSU runs onto the gridiron! In fact, no SEC team is afraid of da big, bad Big-10 Bravo Wolf. You wild-eyed Buckeyes can huff, and you can puff, but you ain't gonna blow the SEC Cathedral of College Football down. We're not a cheap deck of playing cards like the Big-10. With 7 CFB championships in a row, the SEC is the Alpha Conference and will fight viciously to the death, any media loving darling team who is the next unlucky, and overrated wannabe, designated "sacrificial lamb" being thrown to the hungry wolves (SEC) in the NC game.
Read it and weep, wannabe's ... "The" SEC ... your undisputed, Heavy Weight Sultans of Smash-Mouth college football...
MMMMMMMMMUUUUUUUUUUHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#48729 Feb 12, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Coach Artie thinks ole Frightfan (If he ever gets released from "The" Ohio State Asylum for the Criminally Insane) will end up with the rest of beat down riff-raff at Rosie's Cantina in Tijuana. Rosie told The Coach that she owns the Gray Bar Hotel, which is right next to her Cantina. It's a cozy little place for those way out of controlled CFB heathens.
fightfan is a huge apologist for the weak ten.. ol matt has been crying and bitching since Florida, & LSU, did a beat down on his bucks.. whining and making every excuse in the world why the SEC, is superior!!!! then he was saying his longhorns would beat Alabama.. HAAAAHAAA 7 in a row and counting...
quzluz

Pittsburgh, PA

#48730 Feb 12, 2013

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#48731 Feb 12, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
thugs play in the SEC
fightfan

Toledo, OH

#48733 Feb 12, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Frightfan, welcome back! You out on parole? Well, with just four teams in the mix for a CFB championship it's still not right. There should be a playoff of 16 teams like division-1AA has. That's a real championship playoff! You win the NC with that many teams in the mix, and you've earned it! Coach Artie would even settle for an 8 team playoff. It's pretty easy to distinguish who are the top 8 teams in the country are from the pretenders. Who knows, maybe someday ... in a galaxy, far, far, away!
>:/
no. Son has been I'll.
fightfan

Toledo, OH

#48734 Feb 12, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Actually, the 5'1" 137lb Akron Flash and his 4.33 would have been a 4.53 in the south ... we use electronic timers, and accurate measurements in the land of tackle football, and college track & field champions. SEC-SEC-SEC!!!
They actually trained you tards how to use them. Yes it is electronically timed there in Akron. He ran a 10.93 when he was 13!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#48735 Feb 12, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Nation, I see you are still trying to mingle with whatever is the "in" crowd still :/

I know all us Bruins want to be accepted anywhere we can, so I am surprised you didnt try to fake hipness and start your sentence with "wassup" ;)

Go Bruin Juggalos!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 14 hr tom wingo 29,760
News College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 14 hr tom wingo 2,031
News Bulldogs post upset win (Jul '09) Thu tom wingo 3
News Kecoughtan High teacher resigns after drug charges (Nov '07) May 17 tom wingo 84
News Chief shocked by critic, intends to remain (Dec '07) May 16 tom wingo 98
News Second former Illinois player alleges misconduc... May 14 tom wingo 2
News Tom Brady is Overrated (Jan '06) May 13 stewart scott 10,062
More from around the web