The Better Football Conference: PAC-1...

The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC?

There are 49307 comments on the ArmchairGM story from Aug 22, 2007, titled The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC?. In it, ArmchairGM reports that:

“Who has the better conference?”

Another college football season approaches and the debate rages on... who has the better conference SEC or PAC 10 . via ArmchairGM

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ArmchairGM.

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

#48667 Feb 7, 2013
erm 7 NC's I mean not BCS

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#48670 Feb 8, 2013
Ruff the Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>We Brazilians love our beastiality orgies, especially with our brothers and our dogs. I wish I could be like you Louisiana men with your beautiful women, your Southern Comfort and Cajun home cooking. Artie you got it made... The Louisiana way. Sniff Sniff
> Yeah you BRAzilians are real animals! LMAO!!!
>:D

#48671 Feb 8, 2013
Matt from Columbus House of Delusions wrote:
First off, in case you don't understand this 7BCS NC's is > that LSU's 3. So I guess the fact we have more than doubled LSU means I am not delusional. Secondly, look at these freakin' beasts that Meyer has recruited. OSU will be in and win a NC under Urban Meyer before he leaves.<quoted text>
> Matt, look around you! That's real snow and ice ... not a delusion! That trip you took to see Pocahontas and her daddy, Big Smokum You, has knocked you senseless. Well, actually you were knocked senseless long before that ... back when BigDumb... uh, Dan's dinosaur kicked you in the head while you were visiting Knute Rockne in the Land That Tackle Football Forgot. Hey, forget all those antiquated, mythical ASSociated Press National Titles of Ancient American History.
None of those were won on the gridiron in a National Championship game where the CFB National Title was at stake. They were all handed out by bone-brained sportswriters, and drifty sportscasters. Well, Coach Artie does give Ohio State credit for the one BCS title the Buckeyes got, thanks to Terry Porter. Ole Urban should have your Buckeyes back to at least winning a few Big-2 Championships, and maybe another shot at getting beat in the BCS NC game by an SEC team. Anyway, hang in there Matt, tackle football might return to Ohio, as long as Urban can sign some recruits from the South. Have a nice day fighting off the SEC sharks, as you sail across the Sea of Delusions on the Good Ship Lollypop ... ya hear!?

Yours truly,
Coach Artie (The Great White Shark of the SEC)
>:)

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#48672 Feb 8, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> >:D ... Heh-heh-heh!!! How'd you know men's packages are one of Coach Artie's favorite things to do. Yummy!!! Those lovely monoliths make The Coach loose his balance and do a nose-dive right into their mountain of manhood.
YEEEEEEHAAAAAAA!!!
Hi Coach Dico. I see by your comments, you missed me ;)

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#48673 Feb 8, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Yeah love BRAzilians like CT. He is a real animal that I would like to mount me!!!!
DabNabIt Coach, I am gone for a month and you are already two-timing me :(

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#48676 Feb 8, 2013
Umm, then I guess 3 of Bama's trophies are the only ones that count?
tfreddy42

Dalton, GA

#48677 Feb 8, 2013
Matt are u crazy or are u just plain stupid

#48680 Feb 9, 2013
Matt the Guesser from Columbus wrote:
Umm, then I guess 3 of Bama's trophies are the only ones that count?
> Yep! And the two BCS trophies LSU and Florida has are the only ones that count for them! All those other useless paper maché titles are phony baloney! Be glad you have a real BCS trophy ... unlike those BCS wannabe teams like the Naughty Dame Frightened Iwish and the USChicken Trajons.
tfreddy42

Dalton, GA

#48681 Feb 9, 2013
Well the other sec teams better be looking out when the season starts next year the Georgia bulldogs did not lose a single coach to the nfl so look out Georgia is going to be a team to reckon with

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#48682 Feb 9, 2013
The Bullfrogs? They will croak again hehehehe.
tfreddy42 wrote:
Well the other sec teams better be looking out when the season starts next year the Georgia bulldogs did not lose a single coach to the nfl so look out Georgia is going to be a team to reckon with

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#48683 Feb 9, 2013
My brother in Florida went fishing and had a close call with a Gator. I am glad he's ok and since he is I joked with him and said, "I bet you he was coached by Urban Meyer with all that quickness and speed he used."
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Yep! And the two BCS trophies LSU and Florida has are the only ones that count for them! All those other useless paper maché titles are phony baloney! Be glad you have a real BCS trophy ... unlike those BCS wannabe teams like the Naughty Dame Frightened Iwish and the USChicken Trajons.
tfreddy42

Dalton, GA

#48685 Feb 9, 2013
Matt from Columbus wrote:
<quoted text>The Bullfrogs? They will croak again hehehehe.
not going to happen and we will beat the fla gators again
fightfan

Corona, NY

#48687 Feb 10, 2013
Sorry I have been mia. Crazy cold this year and have been working a lot and my 11 has been in bad health for months. But I may have found the reason behind Nick Saban's success. Others still trail Alabama in that regard but we should be given some sort of handicap or mulligan since the Tide has its own set of regulations and lords them over all of us lesser mortals. Just in oversigning alone - to wit: Over these past five years, Saban has signed 134 kids for a fairly robust average of 26.8 per year.
In comparison:
Notre Dame: 104 recruits (or 30 less than Bama)
Florida: 106
Georgia: 107
Ohio State: 112 (or 22 fewer than the Tide)
So, Alabama is able to bring in 22 more kids in five years than the Buckeyes? That IS the difference between championships and also-rans. In the weeding, culling and grading of the kids, you can find another five or six all-conference types that wouldn’t have come around otherwise. Is that an advantage? Hell, yeah… If you have a rational point say it. I'm used to nonsense from allot of the posts. So if you have a rational point state it.
fightfan

Corona, NY

#48688 Feb 10, 2013
Let's also remember that Notre Dame has been outscored 158-57 in BC games. We won't see a true national championship til 2014 seasons end. We have been cheated by pollers and computers for far too long.
fightfan

Corona, NY

#48689 Feb 10, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Yep! And the two BCS trophies LSU and Florida has are the only ones that count for them! All those other useless paper maché titles are phony baloney! Be glad you have a real BCS trophy ... unlike those BCS wannabe teams like the Naughty Dame Frightened Iwish and the USChicken Trajons.
we won't see are real championship til 2014 season.
POON TANG WAYNE

Anniston, AL

#48690 Feb 10, 2013
fightfan wrote:
<quoted text> we won't see are real championship til 2014 season.
Alabama
fightfan

Corona, NY

#48691 Feb 10, 2013
@Mate from Cbus.... Ohiostate just landed 2014 Paris Campbell III. Fastest guy in the 2014 class. The Akron native is super sonic. My dad's Vietnam buddy was a big time Akron track coach at Akron Buchtel for years. He has seen Butch Reynolds and other speed freaks come out of Akron and this guy is the fastest he has seen in North East Ohio in a few years. 10.4 100m at 16 years old and 6'1" 175lbs to boot sounds like player to me. His 4.33 that he ran at Akron U would have been a 4.22 if he ran it in south timed by their scouts.

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#48693 Feb 10, 2013
Great stuff headed our way buddy!
fightfan wrote:
@Mate from Cbus.... Ohiostate just landed 2014 Paris Campbell III. Fastest guy in the 2014 class. The Akron native is super sonic. My dad's Vietnam buddy was a big time Akron track coach at Akron Buchtel for years. He has seen Butch Reynolds and other speed freaks come out of Akron and this guy is the fastest he has seen in North East Ohio in a few years. 10.4 100m at 16 years old and 6'1" 175lbs to boot sounds like player to me. His 4.33 that he ran at Akron U would have been a 4.22 if he ran it in south timed by their scouts.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#48694 Feb 10, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Poon Tang Wayne! How ya doing, bro? The SEC is some bad men!
you damn straight!!!! POON said tell ya hey
fightfan

Corona, NY

#48695 Feb 10, 2013
I'm going to get some deer antler spray and hit hard in the weight room and see if it is anything good. I go natural so this might be difficult. If they did use a ban substance they should be stripped of it. If this stuff is what they say it is. I may wait til spring and get it at the source. Ohio bucks are huge.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News John Wall breaks down in tears during UK Hall o... 2 hr Right On 4
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 5 hr HAAHAHA PHARTs 34,256
News Kentucky Wildcats Basketball 2017-18 Team Photo 13 hr WonderPhart 4
News Huskers football community reacts to firing of ... Sep 22 WePhart 2
News Syracuse basketball recruiting: Orange target N... Sep 21 TrimsPhartts 2
News State of the Irish program (Feb '11) Sep 18 HahahaPhart 4
News Will Grier Impresses, Again, As West Virginia S... Sep 16 Listed phart 6
More from around the web