The Better Football Conference: PAC-1...

The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC?

There are 49305 comments on the ArmchairGM story from Aug 22, 2007, titled The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC?. In it, ArmchairGM reports that:

“Who has the better conference?”

Another college football season approaches and the debate rages on... who has the better conference SEC or PAC 10 . via ArmchairGM

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ArmchairGM.

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#48630 Feb 2, 2013
> Coach Artie sees where the USChicken Trajons don't have to play Stanford, or Oregon in 2013. The Coach wonders how much $$$ the USC Athletic Department, and Trajon alum dished out to wuss their way out of those TWO certain defeats. Add to that the two OOC juggernauts on the Trajon schedule, Hawaii, Boston College, and (LMAO!) Naughty Dame, and as sure as the sun rises in the east and sets in the west ... once again USC ends up with one of the weakest division-1 schedules in college football. You Trajon fans should be embarrassed of your yearly wuss football schedules. Wimps!!!
>:/

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#48632 Feb 2, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
> Coach Artie sees where the USChicken Trajons don't have to play Stanford, or Oregon in 2013. The Coach wonders how much $$$ the USC Athletic Department, and Trajon alum dished out to wuss their way out of those TWO certain defeats. Add to that the two OOC juggernauts on the Trajon schedule, Hawaii, Boston College, and (LMAO!) Naughty Dame, and as sure as the sun rises in the east and sets in the west ... once again USC ends up with one of the weakest division-1 schedules in college football. You Trajon fans should be embarrassed of your yearly wuss football schedules. Wimps!!!
>:/
Don't forget about that power house Utah St.lol

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#48633 Feb 2, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Hey, Miss Wish in my lifetime my team wouldn't cheat and could win a BCS NC ... Coach Artie is always on the SEC wagon 24/7, no matter which team plays in the BCS NC game. Oh, and The Coach stands tall and proud because his team has played in THREE BCS NC's and WON TWO OF THEM. Would you like Coach Artie to send you a picture of the BCS Crystal Football Trophy ... being your USC team doesn't have one? Heh-heh-heh-heh-heh!!!
>:D
Yep true 24/7

“Summertime in Dixie”

Since: Jan 13

The land of TACKLE football

#48634 Feb 2, 2013
Matt from Columbus wrote:
Doesn't surprise me one bit that Bama has been found to be using banned substances.<quoted text>
Settle down, Mathew. Nobody's down on you for hanging out with the wrong crowd. OSU is kinda respected in the SEC, so don't misrepresent and stay away from Irish reprobates and CT.

#48635 Feb 3, 2013
> That poor ole what's his name, Chosen Troll, or, something like that, should stay away from these tackle football forums. S/he should stay on those forums S/he knows something about ... like, water polo, or, lawn bowling. That wimp not only has to grasp for straws, trying to explain all of his 2012 Pac-12 and BCS NC team (USC Trojans) losses, and his 2012 Heisman Trophy Winner Matt Barkley falling flat on his face, just like Manti Z'ro in the BCS NC game (LMAO!!!), he also gets his @ss handed to him by all the SEC brethren on these threads. Plus, Miss Wolfie baby, kicks his @ss on the USC & UCLA threads. That gal leaves the brainless twit stumbling all over himself. It's hilarious!!! Almost as hilarious as his Bait Car appearances. Well, maybe not quite that hilarious!

“TROJANS READY TO RESTORE ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#48638 Feb 3, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
> That poor ole what's his name, Chosen Troll, or, something like that, should stay away from these tackle football forums. S/he should stay on those forums S/he knows something about ... like, water polo, or, lawn bowling. That wimp not only has to grasp for straws, trying to explain all of his 2012 Pac-12 and BCS NC team (USC Trojans) losses, and his 2012 Heisman Trophy Winner Matt Barkley falling flat on his face, just like Manti Z'ro in the BCS NC game (LMAO!!!), he also gets his @ss handed to him by all the SEC brethren on these threads. Plus, Miss Wolfie baby, kicks his @ss on the USC & UCLA threads. That gal leaves the brainless twit stumbling all over himself. It's hilarious!!! Almost as hilarious as his Bait Car appearances. Well, maybe not quite that hilarious!
Get back to me once you get your fill and finally crawl out from under the Alabama Crimson Tide bedsheets... HaHa

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

#48640 Feb 4, 2013
Well when you see
http://bands.ua.edu/wp-content/uploads/2010/1... you can't blame him for not wanting to leave their bed-sheets.
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Get back to me once you get your fill and finally crawl out from under the Alabama Crimson Tide bedsheets... HaHa

“Summertime in Dixie”

#48641 Feb 4, 2013
Matt from Columbus wrote:
Well when you see
http://bands.ua.edu/wp-content/uploads/2010/1... you can't blame him for not wanting to leave their bed-sheets.<quoted text>
(Shhhh! CT's sister is under there!)

San Marino, CA

#48642 Feb 4, 2013
Linebacker66 wrote:
<quoted text>(Shhhh! CT's sister is under there!)
Backer you seem to forget, down South they use their "own" sisters instead of someone elses...HaHa

“Summertime in Dixie”

#48643 Feb 4, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Backer you seem to forget, down South they use their "own" sisters instead of someone elses...HaHa
Touche'. At least it's not their brother like in San (f)ag or LA.

#48645 Feb 4, 2013
Choking Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>once I get my fill and finally crawl out from under the Alabama Crimson Tide bedsheets... HaHa
> Is that like you pulling your nose out of Clown's @ss?
>:)

San Marino, CA

#48646 Feb 4, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Is that like you pulling your nose out of Clown's @ss?
Nope, I dont demand any ties with the Clown by way of Conference Cuckolding the way you do, I simply respect longstanding and traditional football institutions like Alabama and great coaches like Bear Bryant. They arent like a UCLA, or an LSU, or a Texas A&M that has a string of years of good producing teams and then think they are all time greats, or act crafty and try to disavow anything prior to the BCS because their team was never relevant before then... HaHa

#48649 Feb 5, 2013
Chosen Hemorrhoid wrote:
<quoted text>Nope, I dont demand any ties with the Clown other than my nose. I wish I could be an SEC fan but they won't allow water polo fans in. I simply respect longstanding and traditional cheating football institutions like my beloved USC. Alabama and LSU are great college football teams. They arent like USC, or a Notre Dame that had a string of years of good producing teams back when God said, "let there be light", and now think we are still relevant and all time greats. My team, and BigDans team are irrelevant in the modern day BCS era because we can't play tackle football and can't compete with any of the SEC teams. That conference is full of beasts... Sniff Sniff
> So right you are!

San Marino, CA

#48650 Feb 5, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> So right you are!
Artie, The SEC-Alabama-Cuckold-Repeat-Cut -And-Paste-Man... HaHa

#48653 Feb 6, 2013
Wish I Was An SEC Fan Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Artie, I'm the best Cut-And-Paste-Girl on Topix... HaHa
> That's a fact! You forgot to add: And, the best, and most repetitive nonsense.

San Marino, CA

#48654 Feb 6, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> That's a fact! You forgot to add: And, the best, and most repetitive nonsense.
Signing Day is unfolding and it looks like even there you LSU nitwits will still have to cuckold "other" SEC teams accomplishments like Florida and Alabama... HaHa

#48655 Feb 6, 2013
Chosen Dumbest Poster on Topix wrote:
<quoted text>Signing Day is unfolding and it looks like even there your LSU brains will still remain in the elite of SEC accomplishments with Florida and Alabama... HaHa
> You're as goofy as that idiot CT! Oh, pardon moi, you are CT! My bad! Hey numb nut, LSU is in the Top-10 of football recruiting ... not just this year, but every year. The Bayou Bengals have enough talent to even loan some players to help that wreck of a CFB team, USC. Oh, sorry, The Coach forgot USC likes to pay cash for their talent. Even though Los Angeles doesn't have an NFL team, they do have a professional football team in the Trajon Ghetto. LMAO!!! Has your illustrious coach, Lame Kiffin run off anymore unsigned recruits? What a dumb @ss! I thought Les "Brains-Dreary" Miles was a dip-stick, but, Kiffin has topped him. Coach Artie's 2nd official question of the day (the 1st official question was for BigDumb... uh, Dan on a Naughty Dame thread): How many 2013 USC football recruits have signed with the #1 CFB team in L.A., the UCLA Bruins? Inquiring minds want to know! How 'bout them Bruins!!!

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

#48657 Feb 6, 2013
CFB ain't ready for what the Buckeyes are about to do. OSU is going to show a whole new league of play and intensity. Urban Meyer will bring us the crystal trophy soon enough. OH---

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#48658 Feb 6, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> You're as goofy as that idiot CT! Oh, pardon moi, you are CT! My bad! Hey numb nut, LSU is in the Top-10 of football recruiting ... not just this year, but every year. The Bayou Bengals have enough talent to even loan some players to help that wreck of a CFB team, USC. Oh, sorry, The Coach forgot USC likes to pay cash for their talent. Even though Los Angeles doesn't have an NFL team, they do have a professional football team in the Trajon Ghetto. LMAO!!! Has your illustrious coach, Lame Kiffin run off anymore unsigned recruits? What a dumb @ss! I thought Les "Brains-Dreary" Miles was a dip-stick, but, Kiffin has topped him. Coach Artie's 2nd official question of the day (the 1st official question was for BigDumb... uh, Dan on a Naughty Dame thread): How many 2013 USC football recruits have signed with the #1 CFB team in L.A., the UCLA Bruins? Inquiring minds want to know! How 'bout them Bruins!!!
LMAO!!! Bro...Wasuuup!! How 'bout them boobs...

http://boobs.pro/tgp.shtml

Ride on.... ;)
tfreddy42

Dalton, GA

#48659 Feb 7, 2013
Well the bulldogs where ranked 10th in signing day which is very darn good and they got some very good players to so look out when the season starts they are going to give bama a beating this year

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Miami Dolphins NFL player AJ Francis moonlighti... 45 min Fart news 57
News Trail Blazers 'like what Tim Frazier brings' at... Sat Fartman 2
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Sat tom wingo 29,828
News College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) Sat tom wingo 2,224
News Giddens Leads New Mexico Over UNLV, 59-45 (Mar '08) Jul 2 Fartman 24
News Recruiting news Jul 1 Fart Job 2
News La Salle grad Devier Posey hosts youth football... Jun 29 Stoned fart 2
More from around the web