The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC?

Aug 22, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: ArmchairGM

“Who has the better conference?”

Another college football season approaches and the debate rages on... who has the better conference SEC or PAC 10 . via ArmchairGM

Comments
46,981 - 47,000 of 49,273 Comments Last updated Tuesday Aug 12

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#48592 Jan 26, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>It was bad enough getting the hell kicked outta you in the BCS natl champ!!!! then have the world learn you've been banging a blow girl.. LMAO
> Yeah, ole Manti Z'ro planted his face in the turf so many times in the BCS NC, he looked like a blooming pansy at the end of the game. I hear he had a good quality made blowup girl....Goodyear!
>:D

#48593 Jan 26, 2013
> Speaking of Casper the Ghost ... wonder what happened to that delusional, disappearing flat footed Leprechaun lover, BigDumb... uh, Dan? Hope he didn't get trampled in the dinosaur trail drive back to Jurassic Park, Indiana.
>:/
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#48594 Jan 26, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Yeah, ole Manti Z'ro planted his face in the turf so many times in the BCS NC, he looked like a blooming pansy at the end of the game. I hear he had a good quality made blowup girl....Goodyear!
Blow up doll sex is the best! I save on dinner and drinks on each date with Ramando.....Go Bruins!

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#48599 Jan 29, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Wrong again, Taco... uh, I mean Sapphire! Artie the Encyclopedia knows everything that is pertinent to life on Earth. The All-Knowing Brain, All-Hearing Ear, All-Seeing Eye at your service. And, best of all, Artie will give you freeloaders all the information you ever wanted, but were afraid to ask ... FREE of CHARGE! Now, hurry up and run to your mud adobe and put on your flack jacket ... there's supposed to be several drive-by shootings in your barrio today, tomorrow, day after, etcetera, etcetera.
>:)
I know you always await my resonse (f)Artie but have been busy bitchslapping all these stupid (B)ruin fans out here. besides, my absence of responses gives you more time to try and figure out the correct way to spell crew, with the infamous Lake Charles Mardi Grabass coming up... HaHa

And as a helpful hint, try using the English Encyclopedia this time around instead of (f)arties Cajuuuun Encyclopeuaxxxedia... Geeeesh!

San Marino, CA

#48600 Jan 29, 2013
Artie Manhattan wrote:
<quoted text>
Blow up doll sex is the best! I save on dinner and drinks on each date!
All that should have Fart Deco Mans attention now! You just pegged his average Friday night ritual...HaHa

#48604 Jan 30, 2013
Chosen Rio Reject wrote:
<quoted text>I know you always await my resonse (f)Artie but have been busy bitchslapping all these stupid (B)ruin fans out here. besides, my absence of responses gives you more time to try and figure out the correct way to spell crew, with the infamous Lake Charles Mardi Grabass coming up... HaHa
And as a helpful hint, try using the English Encyclopedia this time around instead of (f)arties Cajuuuun Encyclopeuaxxxedia... Geeeesh!
> Your hero, Coach Artie, checked out those west coast CFB threads that you're a part of ... and, low and behold, you definitely were in a bitch slapping contest. To bad you were the one getting bitch slapped. Go figure! Hey, Taco, uh, Reject, uh, Traveler, next time you're on Bait Car, try wearing eye shadow that matches your black dress and eyes, okay? That blazing pink just didn't do anything for you! Now, run along and enjoy your hopscotch game with the rest of your barrio sisters. Don't step on the lines ... ya hear!?

#48605 Jan 30, 2013
The Chosen Rio Reject wrote:
<quoted text>All that should have art Deco Mans attention now! You just pegged for Artie my average Friday night ritual...HaHa
> You forgot to add to your post ... also, your Saturday night ritual! I can so picture that! LMAO!!!

Yours truly,
Coach Artie (Sweeping aside Brazilian Trolls as easily as USC loses football games to Stanford ... and that's really easy)

P.S.- Arlene Manhattan: Thanks for the pertinent info about CT.

San Marino, CA

#48606 Jan 30, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Your hero, Coach Artie, checked out those west coast CFB threads that you're a part of ... and, low and behold, you definitely were in a bitch slapping contest. To bad you were the one getting bitch slapped. Go figure! Hey, Taco, uh, Reject, uh, Traveler, next time you're on Bait Car, try wearing eye shadow that matches your black dress and eyes, okay? That blazing pink just didn't do anything for you! Now, run along and enjoy your hopscotch game with the rest of your barrio sisters. Don't step on the lines ... ya hear!?
Your intellect at cutting, pasting, and dubbing never amazes us (f)artie... HaHa
fightfan

Fenton, MI

#48608 Jan 30, 2013
Deer antler extract juice?

“Summertime in Dixie”

Since: Jan 13

The land of TACKLE football

#48609 Jan 30, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>We know you wanted to put Linebacker69 on there when you were thinking about Fart Deco Man... HaHa
Dear ole Traveling Prostitute, I am not interested in a bidness' transaction with you. I see that 69 is an important number to you in your trade, as it is also the number that comes to mind for the USChickens ranking in the national standings.

San Marino, CA

#48610 Jan 30, 2013
Linebacker66 wrote:
<quoted text>Dear ole Traveling Prostitute, I am not interested in a bidness' transaction with you. I see that 69 is an important number to you in your trade, as it is also the number that comes to mind for the USChickens ranking in the national standings.
Sorry 69 I cant have a discussion with you right now, because it is college basketball season and the SEC fans cant relate to anything besides football and incest. My Trojans just bitchslapped the so-called powerhouse UCLA (B)ruins tonight! HaHaHaHa

“Summertime in Dixie”

Since: Jan 13

The land of TACKLE football

#48611 Jan 31, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry 69 I cant have a discussion with you right now, because it is college basketball season and the SEC fans cant relate to anything besides football and incest. My Trojans just bitchslapped the so-called powerhouse UCLA (B)ruins tonight! HaHaHaHa
Good win for the trojans and you. But don't be like the UK Mildcats and loose to everyone in the
SEC AND their own practice squad, just to blab about how b. ball season is for "revenge".

#48613 Jan 31, 2013
Chosen Rio Reject wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry 69 I cant have a discussion with you right now, because I don't relate to anything but picking bananas, trying to steal bait cars, drive-by shootings, all type of street crimes, smuggling dope, and beastiality. It's what we BRAzilians do best. It is college basketball season and the SEC fans cant relate to anything besides football and Mardi Gras. My Trojans just bitchslapped the so-called powerhouse UCLA (B)ruins tonight! HaHaHaHa
> Hey, Taco ... we SEC football fans (the best, and most knowledgeable in the entire universe) will leave the sissy game of basketball to you chumps who know absolutely nothing about college football, or football in general for that matter. In reference to the real men's game of football ... didn't the UCLA Bruins bitch slap "your" so-called 2012 Pac-12, BCS NC powerhouse USC Trajons? LMAO!!! Yep! Now, run along, Taco, and have a nice day double dribbling your guacamole around your enchilada.

Yours truly,
Coach Artie (The guy you dream about constantly, and wish you could be like, but will never happen, because of you being intellectually challenged, and not being able to walk and chew gum at the same time)

#48614 Jan 31, 2013
Chosen Rio Reject wrote:
<quoted text>Your intellect at cutting, pasting, and dubbing never amazes us (f)artie... HaHa
> Your intellect at dumb @ss is definitely amazing! We never realized there was an imbecile with so much, shall we say ... foolish stupidity! Now, run along little Artie Einstein wannabe and enjoy watching you, and BigDumb's Academy Award winning performances, in Pumpkinhead's favorite movie ... Dumb & Dumber.

#48615 Jan 31, 2013
Linebacker66 wrote:
<quoted text>Dear ole Traveling Prostitute, I am not interested in a bidness' transaction with you. I see that 69 is an important number to you in your trade, as it is also the number that comes to mind for the USChickens ranking in the national standings.
> LMAO!!! I see you got some pertinent info from Arlene Manhattan about the Chosen Traveler troll too!

San Marino, CA

#48616 Jan 31, 2013
ART THE ALABAMA CUCKOLD MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Your intellect at dumb @ss is definitely amazing! We never realized there was an imbecile with so much, shall we say ... foolish stupidity! Now, run along little Artie Einstein wannabe and enjoy watching you, and BigDumb's Academy Award winning performances, in Pumpkinhead's favorite movie ... Dumb & Dumber.
"Rah Rah Rah - SEC Rules" shouts Artie The Alabama Cuckold Man. THEIR success instead of yours will never grow old right Mr Cuckold?! Hell, I bet even Kentucky and Vanderbilt football yell "SEC Rules" as they jerk off looking at photos of Alabama players... HaHa

#48617 Jan 31, 2013
I Wish I Were An SEC Fan Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>"Rah Rah Rah - SEC Rules" shouts Artie The Alabama Cuckold Man. THEIR success instead of yours will never grow old right Mr Cuckold?! Hell, I bet even USC Trojans football yell "SEC Rules" as they jerk off looking at photos of Alabama and LSU players... HaHa
> Hey, Miss Wish in my lifetime my team wouldn't cheat and could win a BCS NC ... Coach Artie is always on the SEC wagon 24/7, no matter which team plays in the BCS NC game. Oh, and The Coach stands tall and proud because his team has played in THREE BCS NC's and WON TWO OF THEM. Would you like Coach Artie to send you a picture of the BCS Crystal Football Trophy ... being your USC team doesn't have one? Heh-heh-heh-heh-heh!!!

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

#48619 Jan 31, 2013
Doesn't surprise me one bit that Bama has been found to be using banned substances.
fightfan wrote:
Deer antler extract juice?
tfreddy42

Dalton, GA

#48620 Jan 31, 2013
Matt from Columbus wrote:
<quoted text>Doesn't surprise me one bit that Bama has been found to be using banned substances.
how do u know that do u have any facts to back that up if not then u need to shut up

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

#48621 Jan 31, 2013
Juice from deer antlers.
tfreddy42 wrote:
<quoted text>
how do u know that do u have any facts to back that up if not then u need to shut up

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 7 hr Bruin Nation 27,092
Ohio Bobcats vs. Kent State Golden Flashes: Gam... 12 hr adriana 1
Eastern Michigan Eagles vs Morgan State Bears G... 12 hr adriana 1
Fire Mike Tomlin? (Dec '09) 14 hr Pass the Steel Bong 42
Patriots finish seson at 16-0 (Dec '07) Fri Soon 2B Fartin Fred 38
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) Aug 28 Buffalo Bull 1,326
Jacksonville Jaguars Have 2nd Best Odds for Top... Aug 28 Flatulence Fred 3
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

NCAA Sports People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••