The Better Football Conference: PAC-1...

The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC?

There are 49309 comments on the ArmchairGM story from Aug 22, 2007, titled The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC?. In it, ArmchairGM reports that:

“Who has the better conference?”

Another college football season approaches and the debate rages on... who has the better conference SEC or PAC 10 . via ArmchairGM

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ArmchairGM.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#48537 Jan 17, 2013
Goober Hull wrote:
I think Alabama will kick butt on jan 7th
Damn good pick ole boy

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#48540 Jan 18, 2013
Goober Hull wrote:
<quoted text>Damn good pick ole boy
> Goober, you're beside yourself!
>:D

“Blue Jean Baby..”

Since: Oct 08

LA lady..

#48541 Jan 18, 2013
Goober Hull wrote:
<quoted text>Damn good pick ole boy
Hi Goober ;)

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#48545 Jan 21, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
> QUESTION: What's easier than CT taking an enchilada from a baby? ANSWER: BigDan taking a twinkie from a street corner.
>:)
Correct answer: Giving my enchilada to a sexy lady! The Chosen Traveler had a memorable trip that not even you can erase with your nitwitted humor! You need to get out of the swamp once in awhile (f)artie. Hey, you do have Mardi Grabass coming up! HaHa

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#48546 Jan 21, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>And a player that tells whoppers
Congratz there Clown! Looks like your Tide have a something called a DYNASTY on their hands! Also your QB has class!

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#48547 Jan 21, 2013
Chosen Juarez Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Correct answer: Giving my enchilada to a sexy lady! The Chosen Traveler had a memorable trip that not even you can erase with your nitwitted humor! You need to get out of the swamp once in awhile artie. Hey, you do have Mardi Grabass coming up! HaHa
> Your stay in the Juarez Jail didn't cure your stupidity I see! I'm sure you're more of a lady now, though! LMAO!!! You shouldn't have used that donkey to try and smuggle your dope back across the border. Big mistake! Now, drop your crack pipe and get your scrawny arse back to the Trajon Ghetto pronto ... We want to see our favorite "Bait Car" star back in action!
>:)

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#48549 Jan 21, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Your stay in the Juarez Jail didn't cure your stupidity I see! I'm sure you're more of a lady now, though! LMAO!!! You shouldn't have used that donkey to try and smuggle your dope back across the border. Big mistake! Now, drop your crack pipe and get your scrawny arse back to the Trajon Ghetto pronto ... We want to see our favorite "Bait Car" star back in action!
>:)
While the magician pulls the rabbit out of the hat,
(f)Artie pulls out stale, repetitive, and humorless jokes! I knew you missed me swamp man. Your vicarious living through Alabama can only take you so far... HaHa

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

#48550 Jan 21, 2013
Farther than less miles has been taking him the last few years. He and his choke-o-rama are getting so old to artie, he needs his ole coach Saban, to feel like a winner.
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>While the magician pulls the rabbit out of the hat,
(f)Artie pulls out stale, repetitive, and humorless jokes! I knew you missed me swamp man. Your vicarious living through Alabama can only take you so far... HaHa

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#48551 Jan 21, 2013
Repetitive Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>While the magician pulls the rabbit out of the hat,
Artie pulls out stale, repetitive, and humorless jokes! I knew you missed me swamp man. Your vicarious living through Alabama can only take you so far... HaHa
> Coach Artie is surprised you returned to show your goofy lookin' face on Topix, after making a complete fool out of yourself this year. Did your nose ever heal after the surgeon removed it from Clown's @ss? LMAO!!! Hey, hotdog ... what happened to our 2012 Pac-12, BCS National Champions, USChicken Trajons, and their 2012 Heisman Trophy winner Matt Barkley that you boasted about? What's that you say? "My Trajons got their @sses handed to them by UCLA, Stanford, Oregon, Arizona, and, <snicker> Notre Dame, and, say it isn't so ... MUUUUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... lost 21-7 to Georgia Tech, the only team with a losing record playing in a bowl game this year. And, Barkley did what you say? "He confirmed himself as being another in a long line of USC quarterbacks who end up being NFL clipboard holders." Yeah, coach Artie has to agree with you on that, and that your #1 ranked team, and that #1 Heisman Trophy candidate sucked! Now, run along little girl ... it's just about time for your appearance on Bait Car.
>:D

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#48552 Jan 21, 2013
Matt the Munchkin from Columbus wrote:
Farther than less miles has been taking him the last few years. He and his choke-o-rama are getting so old to artie, he needs his ole coach Saban, to feel like a winner.<quoted text>
> Matt, are you teaming up with that other NCAA probationary hot air bag loser, the Repetitive Chosen Traveler? It's against all the laws of physics for you two delusional ding-dongs to have any chance whatsoever of out slugging the champ ... that would be, moi! Maybe you two bozos can team up with that other nitwit ... BigDumb... uh, Dan! You three together would be the "Three Blind Mice" for sure! Now, grab that piece of chalk and write on the chalkboard 1001 times... I will not look in the mirror and believe I'm Glenda, the Good Witch of the North!
>:)

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

#48553 Jan 21, 2013
I'm my own man, I need no one to team up with. I am, however, simply referring to Les Miles' coaching abilities and not to the talent of LSU. Which is definitely one of the best talent producers in this days college football world.
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Matt, are you teaming up with that other NCAA probationary hot air bag loser, the Repetitive Chosen Traveler? It's against all the laws of physics for you two delusional ding-dongs to have any chance whatsoever of out slugging the champ ... that would be, moi! Maybe you two bozos can team up with that other nitwit ... BigDumb... uh, Dan! You three together would be the "Three Blind Mice" for sure! Now, grab that piece of chalk and write on the chalkboard 1001 times... I will not look in the mirror and believe I'm Glenda, the Good Witch of the North!
>:)

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#48554 Jan 21, 2013
Matt from Columbus wrote:
I'm my own man, I need no one to team up with. I am, however, simply referring to Les Miles' coaching abilities and not to the talent of LSU. Which is definitely one of the best talent producers in this days college football world.<quoted text>
> Coach Artie is glad to hear that, Matt! He wouldn't want you to get caught up in that crowd of delusional dim witted space cadets.
>:)

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#48555 Jan 21, 2013
> Hey, Matt ... LSU now has two 5-Star recruits according to Rivals. Les "Brains-Dreary" Miles will have them playing like 1-Star recruits in a few months. Bank it!
>:(
POON TANG WAYNE

Anniston, AL

#48559 Jan 22, 2013
O_O The SEC is watching you

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#48560 Jan 22, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Coach Artie is surprised you returned to show your goofy lookin' face on Topix, after making a complete fool out of yourself this year. Did your nose ever heal after the surgeon removed it from Clown's @ss? LMAO!!! Hey, hotdog ... what happened to our 2012 Pac-12, BCS National Champions, USChicken Trajons, and their 2012 Heisman Trophy winner Matt Barkley that you boasted about? What's that you say? "My Trajons got their @sses handed to them by UCLA, Stanford, Oregon, Arizona, and, <snicker> Notre Dame, and, say it isn't so ... MUUUUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... lost 21-7 to Georgia Tech, the only team with a losing record playing in a bowl game this year. And, Barkley did what you say? "He confirmed himself as being another in a long line of USC quarterbacks who end up being NFL clipboard holders." Yeah, coach Artie has to agree with you on that, and that your #1 ranked team, and that #1 Heisman Trophy candidate sucked! Now, run along little girl ... it's just about time for your appearance on Bait Car.
>:D
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawnnnnnn... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Oh, what? You woke me for bait car? At least you could wake me for Cajun Pawn Stars! I like watching a show full of backward, Louisiana dimwits that try to hock alligator teeth and hair brain items like that, laughing "hee hee" the whole while and showing their full set of tooth. Love that Southern, poverty reality show rubbish that seems hot of late because it makes most of the rest of the civilized country feel better about ourselves...

HaHa

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#48562 Jan 22, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawnnnn nn... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Oh, what? You woke me for bait car? At least you could wake me for Cajun Pawn Stars! I like watching a show full of backward, Louisiana dimwits that try to hock alligator teeth and hair brain items like that, laughing "hee hee" the whole while and showing their full set of tooth. Love that Southern, poverty reality show rubbish that seems hot of late because it makes most of the rest of the civilized country feel better about ourselves...
HaHa
> One thing's for sure, we good people of Louisiana laugh our @sses off watching you South American L.A. ghetto rejects on TV. Watching you Bait Car geniuses with your two teeth smiling at the cameras thinking you're getting away with a car theft is hilarious...
"Hey, José... turn left at the next corner! Okay, Taco ... where we going bro? We gonna drive around the ghetto and show all our homies our new ride. Hey, Taco there's a cop car behind us with his lights flashing! Oh, no man ... I wanted to show my boyfriend my new ride. Those low life L.A. cops done spoiled my party." LMAO!!! Can't you dumb South American $#!+$ do anything else beside steal cars? What's that you say, "You can do excellent drive by shootings, shoot up the barrio, and smuggle dope across the Mexican border into the dusty, rattlesnake infested, Trajon ghetto".
Yeah, I bet you can! You have to keep all those dumb @ss South American illegals doped up, so they can have some sense of meaning. Now, don't be late to pick up your welfare check this week, and please, don't forget to thank those hard working Californians for giving you losers their money ... ya hear!?
>:)

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#48563 Jan 22, 2013
POON TANG WAYNE wrote:
O_O The SEC is watching you
> Poon Tang Wayne! How ya doing, bro? The SEC is some bad men!
>:)

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#48567 Jan 23, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> One thing's for sure, we good people of Louisiana laugh our @sses off watching you South American L.A. ghetto rejects on TV. Watching you Bait Car geniuses with your two teeth smiling at the cameras thinking you're getting away with a car theft is hilarious...
"Hey, José... turn left at the next corner! Okay, Taco ... where we going bro? We gonna drive around the ghetto and show all our homies our new ride. Hey, Taco there's a cop car behind us with his lights flashing! Oh, no man ... I wanted to show my boyfriend my new ride. Those low life L.A. cops done spoiled my party." LMAO!!! Can't you dumb South American $#!+$ do anything else beside steal cars? What's that you say, "You can do excellent drive by shootings, shoot up the barrio, and smuggle dope across the Mexican border into the dusty, rattlesnake infested, Trajon ghetto".
Yeah, I bet you can! You have to keep all those dumb @ss South American illegals doped up, so they can have some sense of meaning. Now, don't be late to pick up your welfare check this week, and please, don't forget to thank those hard working Californians for giving you losers their money ... ya hear!?
>:)
Ouch, what a hate inspired rant! Sounds like a struck a nerve in your full set of tooth... HaHa

Since: Aug 12

Buffalo, NY

#48568 Jan 23, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> One thing's for sure, we good people of Louisiana laugh our @sses off watching you South American L.A. ghetto rejects on TV. Watching you Bait Car geniuses with your two teeth smiling at the cameras thinking you're getting away with a car theft is hilarious...
"Hey, José... turn left at the next corner! Okay, Taco ... where we going bro? We gonna drive around the ghetto and show all our homies our new ride. Hey, Taco there's a cop car behind us with his lights flashing! Oh, no man ... I wanted to show my boyfriend my new ride. Those low life L.A. cops done spoiled my party." LMAO!!! Can't you dumb South American $#!+$ do anything else beside steal cars? What's that you say, "You can do excellent drive by shootings, shoot up the barrio, and smuggle dope across the Mexican border into the dusty, rattlesnake infested, Trajon ghetto".
Yeah, I bet you can! You have to keep all those dumb @ss South American illegals doped up, so they can have some sense of meaning. Now, don't be late to pick up your welfare check this week, and please, don't forget to thank those hard working Californians for giving you losers their money ... ya hear!?
>:)
iToss the flag
15 yd for a truly fragrant foul

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#48572 Jan 24, 2013
Chosen Loser Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Ouch, what a hate inspired rant! Sounds like a struck a nerve in your full set of tooth... HaHa
> What have you rejects from Rio done for this great country? Let Artie the American answer that one for you...
Well, you two toothed rejects have pretty much ruined the state of California. Not only have you free loaders bankrupted the state, you've tripled the crime rate. Artie the American does have to admit, you numb nut Brazilians are really hilarious doing your bits on Bait Car. Stupidity at it's finest! Artie always LHAO, watching you bozos think you're getting away with another car heist. Always the same goofy look on your stunned faces when... "Hey Taco, the car just shut off, the doors locked, and the cops are surrounding us ... what do we do now, compadré?" "Peppé, we do like we always do when we get caught"! "What's that, Taco?" "We tell the cops we're Mexicans"! "Oh, yeah man ... that's right"!
...Yeah, that sounds about right ... blame it on the Mexicans! LMAO!!!
>:D

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Sun Chosen Traveler 35,803
News In brief: Teen arrested after pot is found in car (Jan '10) Apr 21 InPhartse 27
News Why West Virginia could have college football's... Apr 16 Townie 5
News Uf QB Feleipe Franks flounders, Kyle Trask gain... Apr 10 WhatPhartse 2
News Is this the beginning of an Era of Good Feeling... Apr 9 Is phartse 5
News Jones close to leaving Hawaii before (Apr '08) Apr 2 JonesPhartse 31
News Lefty Driesell revels in Basketball Hall of Fam... Apr 1 Well Phartse 2