The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC?

Aug 22, 2007 Full story: ArmchairGM 49,308

“Who has the better conference?”

Another college football season approaches and the debate rages on... who has the better conference SEC or PAC 10 . via ArmchairGM

Full Story

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#48526 Jan 15, 2013
Matt from Columbus wrote:
Bama definitely lost some key players, but so did LSU. Florida has a really good chance to win it next year.<quoted text>
> Coach Artie isn't too sure about Florida being an SEC or BCS NC contender. Their offense is almost as bad as LSU's. The Gaytors do have an advantage over LSU ... they don't have the flower of the SEC as head coach, the blooming idiot, Les "Brains - More Dreary" Miles. But, The Coach is not sure Florida has the heart of a champion. They didn't even show up at the Sugar Bowl against Louisville.
>:/

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

#48527 Jan 15, 2013
Yeah, well not only should CFB giddy-up for Urban Meyer and the Buckeyes, they also better get ready for Charlie Strong. The man is a seriously awesome coach and big reason why Florida was so talented.
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Coach Artie isn't too sure about Florida being an SEC or BCS NC contender. Their offense is almost as bad as LSU's. The Gaytors do have an advantage over LSU ... they don't have the flower of the SEC as head coach, the blooming idiot, Les "Brains - More Dreary" Miles. But, The Coach is not sure Florida has the heart of a champion. They didn't even show up at the Sugar Bowl against Louisville.

“How bout them DAWGS”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#48530 Jan 16, 2013
AT least UGA is keepin Murray one more year. Can't wait to see what these new kids can do on D. Go DAWGS.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#48532 Jan 17, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> I think the Clown's wife threatened to leave him if he didn't get off the computer longer than his usual 2 minute "pee break".
LMAO!!! you know how them Auburn women are DECO MAN, all they want is attention.. and looking good on the TV..

Auburn women are HOT!!! The football team is not!
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#48533 Jan 17, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! you know how them Auburn women are DECO MAN, all they want is attention.. and looking good on the TV..
Oh Gumba! Really looking at women now? I thought what we had was special?:(

#48534 Jan 17, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! you know how them Auburn women are DECO MAN, all they want is attention.. and looking good on the TV..
> Those Auburn women are just like our Cajun women, Clown. They want and need a lot 'o lovin! So, we, being the Southern gentlemen that we are ... has to give it to 'em! YEEEEHAAAAA!!! As we say on the bayou...

>;)

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#48535 Jan 17, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> The old dummy is criticizing Alabama's schedule, after his overrated Frightened Iwish's scrape-by wins over a washed up pack of non-BCS quality teams. Hey, dummy... how much did the ND white collar criminal football boosters pay the refs to give the win to ND over Stanford? What a travesty! All ND fans should be ashamed of that blatant case of Frightened Iwish thievery.
And a player that tells whoppers

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#48537 Jan 17, 2013
Goober Hull wrote:
I think Alabama will kick butt on jan 7th
Damn good pick ole boy

#48540 Jan 18, 2013
Goober Hull wrote:
<quoted text>Damn good pick ole boy
> Goober, you're beside yourself!
>:D

“Blue Jean Baby..”

Since: Oct 08

LA Lady..

#48541 Jan 18, 2013
Goober Hull wrote:
<quoted text>Damn good pick ole boy
Hi Goober ;)

“TRADITION RICH!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#48545 Jan 21, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
> QUESTION: What's easier than CT taking an enchilada from a baby? ANSWER: BigDan taking a twinkie from a street corner.
>:)
Correct answer: Giving my enchilada to a sexy lady! The Chosen Traveler had a memorable trip that not even you can erase with your nitwitted humor! You need to get out of the swamp once in awhile (f)artie. Hey, you do have Mardi Grabass coming up! HaHa

“TRADITION RICH!”

San Marino, CA

#48546 Jan 21, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>And a player that tells whoppers
Congratz there Clown! Looks like your Tide have a something called a DYNASTY on their hands! Also your QB has class!

#48547 Jan 21, 2013
Chosen Juarez Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Correct answer: Giving my enchilada to a sexy lady! The Chosen Traveler had a memorable trip that not even you can erase with your nitwitted humor! You need to get out of the swamp once in awhile artie. Hey, you do have Mardi Grabass coming up! HaHa
> Your stay in the Juarez Jail didn't cure your stupidity I see! I'm sure you're more of a lady now, though! LMAO!!! You shouldn't have used that donkey to try and smuggle your dope back across the border. Big mistake! Now, drop your crack pipe and get your scrawny arse back to the Trajon Ghetto pronto ... We want to see our favorite "Bait Car" star back in action!

“TRADITION RICH!”

San Marino, CA

#48549 Jan 21, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Your stay in the Juarez Jail didn't cure your stupidity I see! I'm sure you're more of a lady now, though! LMAO!!! You shouldn't have used that donkey to try and smuggle your dope back across the border. Big mistake! Now, drop your crack pipe and get your scrawny arse back to the Trajon Ghetto pronto ... We want to see our favorite "Bait Car" star back in action!
While the magician pulls the rabbit out of the hat,
(f)Artie pulls out stale, repetitive, and humorless jokes! I knew you missed me swamp man. Your vicarious living through Alabama can only take you so far... HaHa

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#48550 Jan 21, 2013
Farther than less miles has been taking him the last few years. He and his choke-o-rama are getting so old to artie, he needs his ole coach Saban, to feel like a winner.
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>While the magician pulls the rabbit out of the hat,
(f)Artie pulls out stale, repetitive, and humorless jokes! I knew you missed me swamp man. Your vicarious living through Alabama can only take you so far... HaHa

#48551 Jan 21, 2013
Repetitive Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>While the magician pulls the rabbit out of the hat,
Artie pulls out stale, repetitive, and humorless jokes! I knew you missed me swamp man. Your vicarious living through Alabama can only take you so far... HaHa
> Coach Artie is surprised you returned to show your goofy lookin' face on Topix, after making a complete fool out of yourself this year. Did your nose ever heal after the surgeon removed it from Clown's @ss? LMAO!!! Hey, hotdog ... what happened to our 2012 Pac-12, BCS National Champions, USChicken Trajons, and their 2012 Heisman Trophy winner Matt Barkley that you boasted about? What's that you say? "My Trajons got their @sses handed to them by UCLA, Stanford, Oregon, Arizona, and, <snicker> Notre Dame, and, say it isn't so ... MUUUUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... lost 21-7 to Georgia Tech, the only team with a losing record playing in a bowl game this year. And, Barkley did what you say? "He confirmed himself as being another in a long line of USC quarterbacks who end up being NFL clipboard holders." Yeah, coach Artie has to agree with you on that, and that your #1 ranked team, and that #1 Heisman Trophy candidate sucked! Now, run along little girl ... it's just about time for your appearance on Bait Car.
>:D

#48552 Jan 21, 2013
Matt the Munchkin from Columbus wrote:
Farther than less miles has been taking him the last few years. He and his choke-o-rama are getting so old to artie, he needs his ole coach Saban, to feel like a winner.<quoted text>
> Matt, are you teaming up with that other NCAA probationary hot air bag loser, the Repetitive Chosen Traveler? It's against all the laws of physics for you two delusional ding-dongs to have any chance whatsoever of out slugging the champ ... that would be, moi! Maybe you two bozos can team up with that other nitwit ... BigDumb... uh, Dan! You three together would be the "Three Blind Mice" for sure! Now, grab that piece of chalk and write on the chalkboard 1001 times... I will not look in the mirror and believe I'm Glenda, the Good Witch of the North!

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#48553 Jan 21, 2013
I'm my own man, I need no one to team up with. I am, however, simply referring to Les Miles' coaching abilities and not to the talent of LSU. Which is definitely one of the best talent producers in this days college football world.
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Matt, are you teaming up with that other NCAA probationary hot air bag loser, the Repetitive Chosen Traveler? It's against all the laws of physics for you two delusional ding-dongs to have any chance whatsoever of out slugging the champ ... that would be, moi! Maybe you two bozos can team up with that other nitwit ... BigDumb... uh, Dan! You three together would be the "Three Blind Mice" for sure! Now, grab that piece of chalk and write on the chalkboard 1001 times... I will not look in the mirror and believe I'm Glenda, the Good Witch of the North!

#48554 Jan 21, 2013
Matt from Columbus wrote:
I'm my own man, I need no one to team up with. I am, however, simply referring to Les Miles' coaching abilities and not to the talent of LSU. Which is definitely one of the best talent producers in this days college football world.<quoted text>
> Coach Artie is glad to hear that, Matt! He wouldn't want you to get caught up in that crowd of delusional dim witted space cadets.

#48555 Jan 21, 2013
> Hey, Matt ... LSU now has two 5-Star recruits according to Rivals. Les "Brains-Dreary" Miles will have them playing like 1-Star recruits in a few months. Bank it!
>:(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 10 min Bruin For Life 28,753
Tom Brady is Overrated (Jan '06) 18 hr A life thrown away 10,035
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) Jan 27 Go Blue Forever 1,565
San Diego State hoping Dwayne Polee II gets a shot Jan 23 alanparkcity 1
Sleeping with the Enemy: The Golden Eagles of M... Jan 23 Peter 1
2 Ex-UNC Athletes Sue School, NCAA Over Academi... Jan 22 R Garlock 1
Alabama Crimson Tide wide receiver Amari Cooper Jan 18 Bubba Buckeye 3
More from around the web