The Better Football Conference: PAC-1...

The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC?

There are 49307 comments on the ArmchairGM story from Aug 22, 2007, titled The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC?. In it, ArmchairGM reports that:

“Who has the better conference?”

Another college football season approaches and the debate rages on... who has the better conference SEC or PAC 10 . via ArmchairGM

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ArmchairGM.

hay we got

Dothan, AL

#48509 Jan 13, 2013
Musikologist wrote:
<quoted text>Yes Danica, I know what a lobotomy is. I have degrees from UK, E.Ky. Univ., and Vandy, so understanding what a lobotomy is, for me anyway, isn't that difficult.
degrees from all around the world. we in the space station and we speak all languages such as how we get to see next year game alabama wins 16 championship the scientist done all the flying while we watch the bama game.our best degree is we the champions in football.we are called the dynasty next year we just be called the greatest team of all time.

“229 Strong”

Since: Nov 11

Climax, Kentucky

#48511 Jan 13, 2013
hay we got wrote:
<quoted text>degrees from all around the world. we in the space station and we speak all languages such as how we get to see next year game alabama wins 16 championship the scientist done all the flying while we watch the bama game.our best degree is we the champions in football.we are called the dynasty next year we just be called the greatest team of all time.
Without a doubt! Bama is already THE team of this decade and it's only 2013!

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#48513 Jan 14, 2013
hay we aint got it yet wrote:
<quoted text>degrees from all around the world. we in the space station and we speak all languages such as how we get to see next year game alabama wins 16 championship the scientist done all the flying while we watch the bama game.our best degree is we the champions in football.we are called the dynasty next year we just be called the greatest team of all time.
> Whoa, down wild-eyed dude! Next year hasn't got here yet! Alabama isn't a shoe-in for next year's BCS NC game. There's more than one SEC team in the wings who could easily beat the Tide for the SEC Championship, and rights for the BCS NC game. An old adage, not to be taken lightly my friend ... "Don't count your chickens before they're hatched"! Know what I mean?
>:)

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

#48514 Jan 14, 2013
Bama definitely lost some key players, but so did LSU. Florida has a really good chance to win it next year.
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Whoa, down wild-eyed dude! Next year hasn't got here yet! Alabama isn't a shoe-in for next year's BCS NC game. There's more than one SEC team in the wings who could easily beat the Tide for the SEC Championship, and rights for the BCS NC game. An old adage, not to be taken lightly my friend ... "Don't count your chickens before they're hatched"! Know what I mean?
bama man says

Dothan, AL

#48515 Jan 14, 2013
turn on your tv and watch the tide get high in miami. hurry before the tide go play the best in the nfl yea we maybe in th super brawl. tide is high nobody can beat them when the tide comes in. hurry watch the tide beat yall again. sorry no autographs please.
bama man says

Dothan, AL

#48516 Jan 14, 2013
sec gonna keep the prize we like ga, fla, texas am, south carolina, we even like to play lsu first to get tune up. ok its settled sec best in all football we done we number one 15 championships till next year. yall drink more milk N D
joey

Lottie, LA

#48517 Jan 14, 2013
bama man says wrote:
sec gonna keep the prize we like ga, fla, texas am, south carolina, we even like to play lsu first to get tune up. ok its settled sec best in all football we done we number one 15 championships till next year. yall drink more milk N D
agree bama man that the sec is still the king of real football!its a shame that the so called other big boys like notre dame,ohio state,usc and others dont play top sec teams in the regular season!this would end their hype before bowl time after they got their ass kicked by the sec teams!

#48519 Jan 15, 2013
joey wrote:
<quoted text>agree bama man that the sec is still the king of real football!its a shame that the so called other big boys like notre dame,ohio state,usc and others dont play top sec teams in the regular season!this would end their hype before bowl time after they got their ass kicked by the sec teams!
> You'll never see those phony baloney, so-called non-SEC big boys play any SEC elite teams in OOC play. That would be CFB suicide on their part! It would mean an immediate fall from "Media Darlings" grace! They couldn't handle the humiliation of a SEC beat down! They would be proven to be non-BCS quality, just like Naughty Dame proved to the CFB world in this year's BCS NC game. The Leprechauns got hammered, and were on display for all to see, as way overrated, over-hyped, and outclassed, as most non-biased sports analysts said they would be, and as Coach Artie said over and over, and over, "I told you so"!

#48520 Jan 15, 2013
Matt from Columbus wrote:
Bama definitely lost some key players, but so did LSU. Florida has a really good chance to win it next year.<quoted text>
> LSU is losing 10 players to the NFL draft. That's a lot of experienced players not returning for their senior year. Might be a little too much to overcome for next CFB season, even with many highly recruited blue-chip athletes ready to step in. Add to that, we've got a clueless bimbo for a head coach, who seems to be getting goofier as time goes by. Well, there's always a chance! If Notre Dame can get to the BCS NC game with very little talent, LSU can get there with a ton of talent. The only thing that probably will once again stop the Bayou Bengals is that idiot coach who keeps getting in the way.
>:(

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#48521 Jan 15, 2013
I bet you he'll have the young defenders ready for the season. But he'll once again not know at all how to call an offense.
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> LSU is losing 10 players to the NFL draft. That's a lot of experienced players not returning for their senior year. Might be a little too much to overcome for next CFB season, even with many highly recruited blue-chip athletes ready to step in. Add to that, we've got a clueless bimbo for a head coach, who seems to be getting goofier as time goes by. Well, there's always a chance! If Notre Dame can get to the BCS NC game with very little talent, LSU can get there with a ton of talent. The only thing that probably will once again stop the Bayou Bengals is that idiot coach who keeps getting in the way.
>:(

#48522 Jan 15, 2013
I bet you he'll have the young defenders ready for the season. But he'll once again not know at all how to call an offense.<quoted text>
> LSU's defensive coordinator, John Chavis won't let Les "Brains - More Dreary" Miles anywhere close to the defense. It would be a Leprechaun nightmare if Miles stuck his brainless face into the defensive side of LSU's football team. I mean, come on ... he already has the LSU offense completely wrecked!
>:/

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#48523 Jan 15, 2013
Sometimes it seems like you guys stole Jim Bollman from Tressel's offensive staff. Man we hated that guy.
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> LSU's defensive coordinator, John Chavis won't let Les "Brains - More Dreary" Miles anywhere close to the defense. It would be a Leprechaun nightmare if Miles stuck his brainless face into the defensive side of LSU's football team. I mean, come on ... he already has the LSU offense completely wrecked!

#48524 Jan 15, 2013
Sometimes it seems like you guys stole Jim Bollman from Tressel's offensive staff. Man we hated that guy.<quoted text>
> Bollman's a genius compared to Les "Brains - More Dreary" Miles!

#48526 Jan 15, 2013
Bama definitely lost some key players, but so did LSU. Florida has a really good chance to win it next year.<quoted text>
> Coach Artie isn't too sure about Florida being an SEC or BCS NC contender. Their offense is almost as bad as LSU's. The Gaytors do have an advantage over LSU ... they don't have the flower of the SEC as head coach, the blooming idiot, Les "Brains - More Dreary" Miles. But, The Coach is not sure Florida has the heart of a champion. They didn't even show up at the Sugar Bowl against Louisville.

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#48527 Jan 15, 2013
Yeah, well not only should CFB giddy-up for Urban Meyer and the Buckeyes, they also better get ready for Charlie Strong. The man is a seriously awesome coach and big reason why Florida was so talented.
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Coach Artie isn't too sure about Florida being an SEC or BCS NC contender. Their offense is almost as bad as LSU's. The Gaytors do have an advantage over LSU ... they don't have the flower of the SEC as head coach, the blooming idiot, Les "Brains - More Dreary" Miles. But, The Coach is not sure Florida has the heart of a champion. They didn't even show up at the Sugar Bowl against Louisville.

“How bout them DAWGS”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#48530 Jan 16, 2013
AT least UGA is keepin Murray one more year. Can't wait to see what these new kids can do on D. Go DAWGS.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#48532 Jan 17, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> I think the Clown's wife threatened to leave him if he didn't get off the computer longer than his usual 2 minute "pee break".
LMAO!!! you know how them Auburn women are DECO MAN, all they want is attention.. and looking good on the TV..

Auburn women are HOT!!! The football team is not!
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#48533 Jan 17, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! you know how them Auburn women are DECO MAN, all they want is attention.. and looking good on the TV..
Oh Gumba! Really looking at women now? I thought what we had was special?:(

#48534 Jan 17, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! you know how them Auburn women are DECO MAN, all they want is attention.. and looking good on the TV..
> Those Auburn women are just like our Cajun women, Clown. They want and need a lot 'o lovin! So, we, being the Southern gentlemen that we are ... has to give it to 'em! YEEEEHAAAAA!!! As we say on the bayou...

>;)

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#48535 Jan 17, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> The old dummy is criticizing Alabama's schedule, after his overrated Frightened Iwish's scrape-by wins over a washed up pack of non-BCS quality teams. Hey, dummy... how much did the ND white collar criminal football boosters pay the refs to give the win to ND over Stanford? What a travesty! All ND fans should be ashamed of that blatant case of Frightened Iwish thievery.
And a player that tells whoppers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 43 min AndPharrt 33,700
News Sarkisian shrugs off the doubters (Nov '08) Aug 4 Their phartz 18
News Iowa State Players in Professional Football: Pa... Jul '17 Part Phartse 4
News Bulldogs take fight-filled opener (Jul '09) Jul '17 RelatedPhartse 5
News In brief: Teen arrested after pot is found in car (Jan '10) Jul '17 Go Phartss 21
News Johnny Brown Added To Coaching Staff (Oct '07) Jul '17 Brown Pharts 3
News Tarrant County Constable Precinct 8 Democrats (Feb '08) Jun '17 CountyPhart 4
More from around the web