The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC?

Aug 22, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: ArmchairGM

“Who has the better conference?”

Another college football season approaches and the debate rages on... who has the better conference SEC or PAC 10 . via ArmchairGM

Comments (Page 2,347)

Showing posts 46,921 - 46,940 of49,261
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Musikologist wrote:
<quoted text>You must be the only person EVER, to have a second lobotomy.
That doesn't even make sense. Do you know what a lobotomy is? I didn't think so. Now take the time and Google it. You should get the answer and then you can go on through life in your Rain Man way. Is your mother and father also sister and brother, that would explain it, well they might have been first cousins, we know how you Alabamians roll.
tfreddy42

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>That doesn't even make sense. Do you know what a lobotomy is? I didn't think so. Now take the time and Google it. You should get the answer and then you can go on through life in your Rain Man way. Is your mother and father also sister and brother, that would explain it, well they might have been first cousins, we know how you Alabamians roll.
bigdan u keep on with the insults like u are and I will do everything in my power to get u baned from here now enough is enough

“Alice In Chains”

Since: Nov 11

A Town Called Alice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
That doesn't even make sense. Do you know what a lobotomy is? I didn't think so. Now take the time and Google it. You should get the answer and then you can go on through life in your Rain Man way. Is your mother and father also sister and brother, that would explain it, well they might have been first cousins, we know how you Alabamians roll.
Yes Danica, I know what a lobotomy is. I have degrees from UK, E.Ky. Univ., and Vandy, so understanding what a lobotomy is, for me anyway, isn't that difficult.

“Alice In Chains”

A Town Called Alice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
Natives of Alabama: Alabamans

Natives of Mississippi: Mississippians

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

In response to what you said this is how OSU's average D was playing at the end of the season:
Imagine what these top recruits will do in these next couple of years. http://www.ohiostatebuckeyes.com/sports/m-foo...
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> You better come up with a defense, Matt. No, not a fašade like that way overrated Notre Dame "D". That Frightened Iwish defense was a joke! Urban might be able to go toe to toe with $lick $aban, but he will definitely have to field a strong defensive team ... one that can tackle, and has a lot of speed.
>:)
Le trou de balle

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
Le trou de balle wrote:

Suffocation and paralysis is what ND will feel on 1/7/2013. You don't have the personel nor the skills nor the schemes to slow, to fool, to stop, to excel, to gain, to smart, to outscore, to outplay, to outthink and you'll run out of luck against UA.
Just shut the hell up and pray and pray some more: You got yourself in a lot of trouble. You were better off playing in another BCS match up. Better to be remember as winning with one lost that losing with a perfect record before the bowl!

Post like the above is what happens when women and gays comment on sports. The good thing about Notre Dame is that we are used to beating overrated teams (the Michigans and Alabama's of the world). Bama will just be the most overrated team that we have faced this season. They play a weak schedule, hell they lost to a Big 12 bottom feeder this year. We are in good shape. Not scared at all. The beauty of it is we are still rebuilding so we are only going to get stronger. If we had a schedule like Bama's, we would have been playing for a National Championship last year. I can tell by your post that you are in fact the one that is scared. I don't blame ya, Alabama has always been good at losing to the Irish. The old cheater Bear couldn't ever beat em. Maybe Saban will come to your rescue this year, that way you can start working yourself up the ranks to College footballs elite. Of course we will be waiting for ya because we are on top.
What an idiot!!! Now I know the ND grads and their followers ARE THE BIGGEST IDIOTS IN THIS PLANET! DO NOT HIRE ANY MERDE FROM ND!!!

Now, there are other idiots like Kirk Herbstreit, Lou Holts, and the rest of the ESPN trash that were voting for ND based on their fan based, traditions, and some other unearned respect. The eye test clearly showed that ND did not belong in that game! They barely won two close games based on luck against opponents with average records!!!!

The 2014 champioship format hopefully will remove the feces coming out of ESPN when they overstate, overrecommend, and overendorse teams that don't have the personnel or the skills or the immagination to be champions.
Le trou de balle

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hut the hell up stupid ND fan. Don't you ever dump you sc*m in this thread! Ccksucker!
endtime

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

PROOF Obama's ReElection = ANTICHRIST________

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

He's more likely to be the false prophet than the antichrist.
endtime wrote:
PROOF Obama's ReElection = ANTICHRIST________
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
hay we got

Dothan, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Musikologist wrote:
<quoted text>Yes Danica, I know what a lobotomy is. I have degrees from UK, E.Ky. Univ., and Vandy, so understanding what a lobotomy is, for me anyway, isn't that difficult.
degrees from all around the world. we in the space station and we speak all languages such as how we get to see next year game alabama wins 16 championship the scientist done all the flying while we watch the bama game.our best degree is we the champions in football.we are called the dynasty next year we just be called the greatest team of all time.

“Alice In Chains”

A Town Called Alice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

hay we got wrote:
<quoted text>degrees from all around the world. we in the space station and we speak all languages such as how we get to see next year game alabama wins 16 championship the scientist done all the flying while we watch the bama game.our best degree is we the champions in football.we are called the dynasty next year we just be called the greatest team of all time.
Without a doubt! Bama is already THE team of this decade and it's only 2013!

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

hay we aint got it yet wrote:
<quoted text>degrees from all around the world. we in the space station and we speak all languages such as how we get to see next year game alabama wins 16 championship the scientist done all the flying while we watch the bama game.our best degree is we the champions in football.we are called the dynasty next year we just be called the greatest team of all time.
> Whoa, down wild-eyed dude! Next year hasn't got here yet! Alabama isn't a shoe-in for next year's BCS NC game. There's more than one SEC team in the wings who could easily beat the Tide for the SEC Championship, and rights for the BCS NC game. An old adage, not to be taken lightly my friend ... "Don't count your chickens before they're hatched"! Know what I mean?

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Bama definitely lost some key players, but so did LSU. Florida has a really good chance to win it next year.
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Whoa, down wild-eyed dude! Next year hasn't got here yet! Alabama isn't a shoe-in for next year's BCS NC game. There's more than one SEC team in the wings who could easily beat the Tide for the SEC Championship, and rights for the BCS NC game. An old adage, not to be taken lightly my friend ... "Don't count your chickens before they're hatched"! Know what I mean?
bama man says

Dothan, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

turn on your tv and watch the tide get high in miami. hurry before the tide go play the best in the nfl yea we maybe in th super brawl. tide is high nobody can beat them when the tide comes in. hurry watch the tide beat yall again. sorry no autographs please.
bama man says

Dothan, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

sec gonna keep the prize we like ga, fla, texas am, south carolina, we even like to play lsu first to get tune up. ok its settled sec best in all football we done we number one 15 championships till next year. yall drink more milk N D
joey

Maringouin, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

bama man says wrote:
sec gonna keep the prize we like ga, fla, texas am, south carolina, we even like to play lsu first to get tune up. ok its settled sec best in all football we done we number one 15 championships till next year. yall drink more milk N D
agree bama man that the sec is still the king of real football!its a shame that the so called other big boys like notre dame,ohio state,usc and others dont play top sec teams in the regular season!this would end their hype before bowl time after they got their ass kicked by the sec teams!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

joey wrote:
<quoted text>agree bama man that the sec is still the king of real football!its a shame that the so called other big boys like notre dame,ohio state,usc and others dont play top sec teams in the regular season!this would end their hype before bowl time after they got their ass kicked by the sec teams!
> You'll never see those phony baloney, so-called non-SEC big boys play any SEC elite teams in OOC play. That would be CFB suicide on their part! It would mean an immediate fall from "Media Darlings" grace! They couldn't handle the humiliation of a SEC beat down! They would be proven to be non-BCS quality, just like Naughty Dame proved to the CFB world in this year's BCS NC game. The Leprechauns got hammered, and were on display for all to see, as way overrated, over-hyped, and outclassed, as most non-biased sports analysts said they would be, and as Coach Artie said over and over, and over, "I told you so"!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Matt from Columbus wrote:
Bama definitely lost some key players, but so did LSU. Florida has a really good chance to win it next year.<quoted text>
> LSU is losing 10 players to the NFL draft. That's a lot of experienced players not returning for their senior year. Might be a little too much to overcome for next CFB season, even with many highly recruited blue-chip athletes ready to step in. Add to that, we've got a clueless bimbo for a head coach, who seems to be getting goofier as time goes by. Well, there's always a chance! If Notre Dame can get to the BCS NC game with very little talent, LSU can get there with a ton of talent. The only thing that probably will once again stop the Bayou Bengals is that idiot coach who keeps getting in the way.
>:(

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

I bet you he'll have the young defenders ready for the season. But he'll once again not know at all how to call an offense.
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> LSU is losing 10 players to the NFL draft. That's a lot of experienced players not returning for their senior year. Might be a little too much to overcome for next CFB season, even with many highly recruited blue-chip athletes ready to step in. Add to that, we've got a clueless bimbo for a head coach, who seems to be getting goofier as time goes by. Well, there's always a chance! If Notre Dame can get to the BCS NC game with very little talent, LSU can get there with a ton of talent. The only thing that probably will once again stop the Bayou Bengals is that idiot coach who keeps getting in the way.
>:(

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Matt from Columbus wrote:
I bet you he'll have the young defenders ready for the season. But he'll once again not know at all how to call an offense.<quoted text>
> LSU's defensive coordinator, John Chavis won't let Les "Brains - More Dreary" Miles anywhere close to the defense. It would be a Leprechaun nightmare if Miles stuck his brainless face into the defensive side of LSU's football team. I mean, come on ... he already has the LSU offense completely wrecked!
>:/

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 46,921 - 46,940 of49,261
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••