The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC?

Aug 22, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: ArmchairGM

“Who has the better conference?”

Another college football season approaches and the debate rages on... who has the better conference SEC or PAC 10 . via ArmchairGM

Comments (Page 2,344)

Showing posts 46,861 - 46,880 of49,261
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Indeed, I felt if we weren't Bowl Banned we'd be able to beat ND this year in a close match. But we have to be better than that. Sure we wouldn't beat Bama either, but my gosh that was a massacre. I feel terrible for the ND fans because I've felt that kinda beatdown as a fan. But, wow, is all I can say.
big pimpin wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Matt look at the score now at half. Lol. Ohio State would have given Bama a better first half game. ND is a joke

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

A smart coach and a field goal kicker would have beat Bama this year with LSU and the situation they were in. But Nevertheless the Tide win it all.
Musikologist wrote:
<quoted text>No, LSU beat the Tide last year, so you certainly aren't in LSU's league!

“Alice In Chains”

Since: Nov 11

A Town Called Alice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Matt from Columbus wrote:
A smart coach and a field goal kicker would have beat Bama this year with LSU and the situation they were in. But Nevertheless the Tide win it all.<quoted text>
You make a valid point there Matt. But also, if the refs had called the Stanford-Notre Dame game correctly, the Irish wouldn't even been in the title game.

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

I thought they released Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3D last week, apparently they delayed it until tonight.

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

True, but where the heck was that defense? Sorry Brother, I know how hard that game must have been. But ND's future is bright, Kelly did this quickly and more good things are to come.
BigDan wrote:
We got Whipped but we scored twice and crossed the 50. At least we aren't LSU.

“Blue Jean Baby..”

Since: Oct 08

LA Lady..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

T-Town Clown wrote:
ROLL TIDE ROLL!!
Congrats Clown ;)

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

T-Town Clown wrote:
ROLL TIDE ROLL!!
Congrats

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

> Congratulations Clown! Rip, romp, Elephant Stomp! Bama looking like a dynasty! Seven in a Row for the big, bad, SEC!
>:)

“Alice In Chains”

A Town Called Alice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

The pundits are saying that Bama will be the pre-season #1 for the 2013 season.

Can you say, "8 in a row" ?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Jason Voorhees from Columbus wrote:
I thought they released Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3D last week, apparently they delayed it until tonight.
> Apparently! MMMMMUUUUUUUHHHHHHAAAAAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
>:D

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Musikologist wrote:
The pundits are saying that Bama will be the pre-season #1 for the 2013 season.
Can you say, "8 in a row" ?
> As easily as saying Seven in a row!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

BigDan wrote:
> Coach Artie sitting in his easy chair, says to himself, "Man, what an enjoyable game"!

OVERRATED!!! Hey Daniel, your pathetic pack of Leprechauns got their @sses handed to them by the SEC champ. Oh, also for your info ... LSU has won 2 BCS NC's! How many BCS NC's does your overrated team have again? LMAO!!! Hey, what happened to that glorified Hawaiian ukulele, pineapple picking linebacker on ND's team? Where the heck was he at during the game? What's that you say... "he disappeared off the gridiron at the kickoff" What happened to him? Oh, he had to run into the locker room and pick up the award he really earned ... the Jockstrap Award. That poor overrated linebacker got run over by a pack of elephants and got his jockstrap handed to him. LMAO!!! What a wuss! Where was Rudy at when ND needed some support? Oh, he's in jail for a white collar crime! Sorry about that! Now, Coach Artie being a fair man, will give you a couple of days to come up with your usual 150,001 excuses why the Frightened Iwish got taken to the woodshed by the SEC. Take your time now ... ya hear!

Yours truly,
Coach Artie (Laughing his @ss off, while sipping on his CC & Coke)

P.S.- "Does the Coach hear, SEVEN IN A ROW?"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Matt from the United States Defense Department wrote:
That score was really easy for Bama, is this the ND defense I've been hearing about? I hope not.
> Well, Matt, that depends on who you've been hearing it from. That is the defense Coach Artie has been talking about. The Coach won't bring up Ohio State, but, remember when Coach Artie said, "When you play a schedule full of overrated lollypops, your so-called top defense will get their @sses handed to them when they run up against an SEC team". Now you remember, right? Well, that's exactly what happened to Notre Dame!
bama was and is the best

Dothan, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Well, Matt, that depends on who you've been hearing it from. That is the defense Coach Artie has been talking about. The Coach won't bring up Ohio State, but, remember when Coach Artie said, "When you play a schedule full of overrated lollypops, your so-called top defense will get their @sses handed to them when they run up against an SEC team". Now you remember, right? Well, that's exactly what happened to Notre Dame!
team. well just say bama took the irish to the woodshed and had irish stew.good night old running back !! back in the days number 30 of wishbone attack.
joey

Livonia, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

BigDan wrote:
lsu lost by 21!how many again did notre shame loose by?you over rated football fakes got the hell beat out of you,proving you play over rated teams in the season!that big mouth of yours got shut this time didnt it?your pineapple picker is wearing his true award which is lacys footprint across his ass!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

> Plop, plop, fizz, fizz, oh, what a relief it is!
As Dr. Artie on the phone with his stock broker says, "Buy 10,000 shares of Alka-Seltzer"! "Okay, Dr. Artie", replies the stock broker! And he adds, "Good move on your part, sir, as I hear Alka-Seltzer is flying off the shelves in South Bend, Indiana, Cleveland, Mississippi, and all around the north, west, and east in the USA." Dr. Artie leans back in his chair, smiles, and says to himself ... "Thanks for your pertinent knowledge, Coach Artie"!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

> BigDan pulls up to an Aarons Rent to Own store in his rusted out 1930 Ford pickup truck. He opens the door and barfs his guts out, then stumbles inside the store.A salesperson walks up to him and asks, "Can I help you ma'am… uh, I mean, sir"? Ole Dan answers, "Yeah, I need a new TV! I stuck my foot through my TV last night during the BCS national championship game." "Aww, that's too bad", says the salesperson. "You've come to the right place for televisions", adds the salesperson.(Meanwhile back at Coach Artie's chateau … The Coach is on the phone with his stock broker. "Purchase 10,000 shares each of Panasonic, Sony, and Vizio stock, please!" "Certainly", replies the stock broker! "I hear there were thousands of TV's broken last night", he adds.) Back at Aarons Rent to Own … the salesperson asks ole Dan, "Would you like to look at our selection of big screen TV's"? A dejected sounding Dan replies, "No, I want a 13 inch black & white TV"! "Oh", responds the salesperson now knowing he won't make any money off this deal. "Why such a small TV", asks the salesperson? Dan, shuffling his big flat feet answers, "Because, I'll probably be drop-kicking the TV out the window next college football season"! And the salesperson leads Dan to the warehouse! Tragic!!!
>:(

“Alice In Chains”

A Town Called Alice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

ART DECO MAN wrote:
> BigDan pulls up to an Aarons Rent to Own store in his rusted out 1930 Ford pickup truck. He opens the door and barfs his guts out, then stumbles inside the store.A salesperson walks up to him and asks, "Can I help you ma'am… uh, I mean, sir"? Ole Dan answers, "Yeah, I need a new TV! I stuck my foot through my TV last night during the BCS national championship game." "Aww, that's too bad", says the salesperson. "You've come to the right place for televisions", adds the salesperson.(Meanwhile back at Coach Artie's chateau … The Coach is on the phone with his stock broker. "Purchase 10,000 shares each of Panasonic, Sony, and Vizio stock, please!" "Certainly", replies the stock broker! "I hear there were thousands of TV's broken last night", he adds.) Back at Aarons Rent to Own … the salesperson asks ole Dan, "Would you like to look at our selection of big screen TV's"? A dejected sounding Dan replies, "No, I want a 13 inch black & white TV"! "Oh", responds the salesperson now knowing he won't make any money off this deal. "Why such a small TV", asks the salesperson? Dan, shuffling his big flat feet answers, "Because, I'll probably be drop-kicking the TV out the window next college football season"! And the salesperson leads Dan to the warehouse! Tragic!!!
>:(
You've sold me on that one Artie, lol.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Coach Artie sitting in his easy chair, says to himself, "Man, what an enjoyable game"!
OVERRATED!!! Hey Daniel, your pathetic pack of Leprechauns got their @sses handed to them by the SEC champ. Oh, also for your info ... LSU has won 2 BCS NC's! How many BCS NC's does your overrated team have again? LMAO!!! Hey, what happened to that glorified Hawaiian ukulele, pineapple picking linebacker on ND's team? Where the heck was he at during the game? What's that you say... "he disappeared off the gridiron at the kickoff" What happened to him? Oh, he had to run into the locker room and pick up the award he really earned ... the Jockstrap Award. That poor overrated linebacker got run over by a pack of elephants and got his jockstrap handed to him. LMAO!!! What a wuss! Where was Rudy at when ND needed some support? Oh, he's in jail for a white collar crime! Sorry about that! Now, Coach Artie being a fair man, will give you a couple of days to come up with your usual 150,001 excuses why the Frightened Iwish got taken to the woodshed by the SEC. Take your time now ... ya hear!
Yours truly,
Coach Artie (Laughing his @ss off, while sipping on his CC & Coke)
P.S.- "Does the Coach hear, SEVEN IN A ROW?"
We scored and crossed the 50, didn't see LSU do that in the NC game last year. You should just change your favorite team to Bama. We'll whip their ass next year.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
We scored and crossed the 50, didn't see LSU do that in the NC game last year. You should just change your favorite team to Bama. We'll whip their ass next year.
> You wouldn't have crossed the 50 against Bama's team from last year. Hell, that pathetic, overrated team of yours barely crossed the 50 last night. Bama is my second favorite team. Hope you enjoyed your team's pathetic appearance in the BCS NC game. You won't be back! All those sportswriters who got embarrassed by Notre Dame's @ss whippin', have dropped the Frightened Iwish like hot Irish potatoes. Now, have yourself a nice month licking your wounds. It should take that long after that woodshed whipping!
>:D

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 46,861 - 46,880 of49,261
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••